Male Milking Question???

MICHELLE H.

Jul 9, 2001, 1:45:16 AM7/9/01
A few months ago I read something that said it is possible to milk a
male of his semen by tieing up the balls with rope, tight, REAL TIGHT,
and this will cause the sperm to leak out. But is this safe??? Or can
you damage the testes by tieing them up very tightly??? Any info. would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

bayo...@webtv.net

Jul 9, 2001, 12:08:15 PM7/9/01
Hi, FALCONGIRL. In response to your question, I just wanted to let you
know that this subject comes up every once in a while, and, in fact,
just came up a very few days ago. The thread still shows on my webtv
newsgroup reader, so if you scroll around a little, you should be able
to find it. I believe the topic line read something like "Do you no
about milking". The questioner got some interesting responses, and you
may find them helpful.

Also, you might want to check out the FAQ's page (Somebody help me out
here--I don't remember how to get her there) A lot of interesting
topics there. Good Luck!

Bayou

Jim K

Jul 9, 2001, 8:57:26 PM7/9/01
I'd have to say no. Just tying isn't enough. There has to be some
manipulations of something else. Of course, if the tying is done over
a long period with lots of tugging and yanking and binding, then
maybe.

Personal Responsibility - Personal Freedoms

SlackTop

Jul 9, 2001, 10:26:46 PM7/9/01
MICHELLE H. asked,

>A few months ago I read something that said it is possible to milk a
>male of his semen by tieing up the balls with rope, tight, REAL TIGHT,
>and this will cause the sperm to leak out. But is this safe??? Or can
>you damage the testes by tieing them up very tightly?

Your partner may vary, but playing the odds I would suggest that this is
irresponsible advice at best. In fact, I'd put $100 on it falling into the
"egregious horseshit" category.

Semen is produced by the prostate gland, a fascinating little piece of deep
anatomy that men were graced with to remind them, in their old age, that god
hates them. All that the testicles produce are sperm, 500 billion of which
might just be visible to the naked eye if they line up carefully. So squeezing
the balls to get semen out is a bit problematic right from the start.

To "milk" a male of his semen, I would offer the possibly partisan suggestion
of using your mouth several times while sisters or colleagues of legal age
struck a variety of enticing poses. If you would be content with a smaller
yield for less investment, one of those sharply curved "G-Spot" vibrators up
his ass (with the tip of the vibrator pointing towards the front of his torso)
will probably do ... though in a pinch, or for a personal touch, two well-lubed
fingers might also work. It shouldn't be too difficult to find the right
spot--god knows, my doctor seems to hit it in no time.

As for damaging the testes, yes I'd say this could be a danger. But also look
at the rest of the regional anatomy. Scrotum, testicular capsules, vas
deferens ... tying the balls can be great fun for everyone involved, but when
they start to go from "purple" to "alarmingly dark purple", I'd say it's time
to start loosening things up a bit and changing the focus of the evening.
Sitting there waiting for semen to drip out while gangrene sets in is not your
best way to go, in my opinion.

If you just want to tie up balls, then by all means, tie them up. If you just
want to see a man deliver up his semen without ejaculating, try the prostate
massage thing first. But there's certainly no necessary connection between the
two, and I have my doubts about how well it'd work in any case.

--
SlackTop

Leonard Erickson

Jul 10, 2001, 8:35:38 PM7/10/01

I've bound my balls *very* tightly (though not for *long* periods) And
I've used a ball crusher to squeeze them even tighter. The only time
anything leaked out was if I was playing with my cock at the time.

Keep in mind that contrary to a widespread myth, while the testes
produce sperm, they don't *store* it. It's stored in the seminal vesicle
and/or the prostate. The seminal fluid (which is well over 99% of
semen!) is produced and stored in the prostate.

Properly applied presuure (or electrical stimulus) to the *prostate* can
cause sperm to "leak" out. But doning things to the balls will only have
effects due to the guy getting aroused.

Consider that in a vasectomy, the tubes that carry sperm from the testes
are cut. Yet there's no visible difference in the emen afterwards, it
takes a lab test to tell the difference.

--
shadow{G}
Bi poly submissive masochist

jacqui{JB}

Jul 11, 2001, 2:21:54 AM7/11/01
"Leonard Erickson" <ke...@krypton.rain.com> wrote in message
<snip good info>

> Consider that in a vasectomy, the tubes that carry sperm from the
testes

> are cut. Yet there's no visible difference in the [s]emen

afterwards, it
> takes a lab test to tell the difference.

Welllllllllll ... you can *taste* the difference -- or at least I
can.

--
jacqui{JB}
aka shining-one{WH}

OHBYSTARS

Jul 25, 2001, 5:17:59 AM7/25/01
The damage m'dear is called necrosis or cellular/tissue death. Tie anything up
tight enough and leave it tied long enough and tissue starts to die from lack
of food - namely blood as in circulation that you just cut off.

Food for thought... or your balls.