Scene Report: F/m, CBT, needles, fireants, & strap-on

LunaC @carpenox.com LunaC

Jul 20, 2001, 3:39:24 PM7/20/01

As a better introduction than my delurk, I decided to write up a
wonderful scene I had last week. I had the joy of playing with a
darling masochist who I had played with before, but not for many moons.

I have been feeling pretty sadistic lately, much more sadistic than
dominant, and he has always been quite the cheerful and creative masochist.
We are both very big on CBT. Over the week or so before we got together,
the two of us discussed some of the new toys and ideas we have come up with
since we last played together.

This was very informal pain-play, a little D/s, mostly s/m.

Warning: Those who aren't big on pain inflicted upon delicate areas of the
body, or who squick at needles and/or fireants are advised to stop reading
now. Also strap-on anal play. And a little urethra play. The finer things
in life.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Felix came over with a bag of his gear, which we spread out on the floor
and happily rummaged through and discussed. I selected a few of his more
interesting items and added them to the gear that I had already set aside
for todays play.

We went into my bedroom, still casually, and he began to undress while I
lit a few candles, adjusted the music, and sat on the bed. We were
chitchatting about something inconsequential, not yet ready to start. He
finished undressing and I was in mid-sentence when he suddenly looked into
my eyes and sank slowly to his knees in front of me. The look of
submission and desire in his eyes pulled me right into the scene. I have
never had a submissive start a scene before I was ready (the brat) and I
have to admit that it has great... of course I felt obligated to assert my
authority most firmly here, but somehow he didn't seem to mind.

I collared Felix and guided to a nearby straight-back chair and bound his
elbows together behind him and to the chair, and cuffed his feet to the
legs. I began warming him up by digging my nails into his scrotum and
pulling it this way and that, squeezing, flicking... generally, I'm a
pretty hands-on kinda girl. Once he seemed to be nice and alert, I pulled
out one of my new toys, a Kali's teeth bracelet, and amused myself by
bouncing his cock up and down and side to side with it, wrapping it around
him and squeezing, and generally forcing the double row of spikes into
various bits of tender flesh. He responded by seeing how much give the
ropes had--as he tried to force his legs wider apart to give me better
access. Hmm.

I pulled out another new acquisition of mine: a box of 22 gauge needles.
After rubbing down every surface in sight with Betadine, I popped open one
of the needles and traced it lightly over his cock and scrotum, not
breaking the skin, but scratching and lightly pricking here and there, and
teasing him with it. Tossing that one aside, I took another one and
pinched a bit of skin on one side of his scrotum, making sure there weren't
any blood vessels there, I waited until he was in mid-sentence (my revenge
for earlier) then drove it through.

Felix: "Maybe next time we could set up a camera on a tri--Gluuuuuuungk"

I put 3 more needles through and snapped a few photos. If there is any
interest, once I get them developed, I might stick them up on a webpage and
show off my handiwork. [1]

After I removed the needles we had some more relaxing light CBT play where
I merely flicked and pinched and tugged and nibbled a bit. I'm also a
pretty teeth-on kinda girl. Why should clamps have all the fun? Once he
had recovered from the needles, we moved on to my favorite part of the
evening: fireants. [2]

I put a parachute ball stretcher with a couple of weights on him (to, um,
discourage escape) and released him from the chair. He put on a short robe
and we went outside. There is, thankfully, a place right outside the back
door which is well-screened from any possible view--plus, it was 3 am. The
fireanting (well it's a word now) was accomplished by having him put his
cock into a container of annoyed [3] captive fireants.

I ordered Felix to let me know when he had about 10 bites. His expressions
as he stood completely still and let them bite were delicious. After about
45 seconds he reported that he thought he had about 10 bites. I waited a
few more seconds and then brushed them off and pulled him back inside,
pushing him down onto my bed and tying his hands down where he would be
unable to continue making desperate gestures towards the fresh bites.

Felix: "Too bad fireants aren't more controllable...the burning itching
plus how you tied me so I couldn't scratch was really Wicked :)"

Completely ignoring the area with the bites, I removed the ball stretcher
and turned my attention, teeth, and fingernails to toying with his balls.
Felix made a variety of cute noises. After thoroughly amusing myself with
the possibilities in this area, I checked to see how the ant bites were
coming along. The ants had been apparently bitten the first thing they
came across, since all but one of the bites were directly on the head.
Good ants. I teased the area lightly with tongue and lips, then bit down
hard on the head.

Felix: "god... i think it did see god at that point"
(taken from an email the next day; I'm still trying to decide if "it"
rather than "I" was a typo on his part or not)

I discovered that the head of his cock marks very nicely with teeth
imprints. After decorating it thoroughly, I decided to ignore it again.
Needing something else to amuse myself with, I dug out my strap-on, long
one of my favorite toys. Being the kind and gentle lady that I am, I
didn't use my largest attachment, but only a 6" one.

I just love how cute a guy gets when you are sliding something into his
ass. Very eager to please. This particular harness has a strap which runs
directly down under my body and when I move vigorously it can be quite
stimulating as well.

Some period of vigorous stimulation later, I wiped off a few bits of stray
lube and checked on the bites. I never did see any real welts developing;
they were camouflaged too well by the teeth imprints. I was inspired to
make further use of my mouth and renewed the imprints again.

Then, having been thoroughly warmed up myself by the strap-on, I made good
use of his mouth as well--though he didn't get to use teeth.

Finally, feeling very generous at this point, I took another of his
favorite toys, a slim paintbrush handle, and slid it up his urethra about 4
inches. Using a bit of massage oil (there wasn't any latex around) I used
my free hand to move his cock up and down the paintbrush handle--which is a
very interesting visual, I might add. Things got a little messy about
then. Actually, since I was a little slow on removing the obstructing
paintbrush, the ceiling fan got a little messy. Oops.

I released him and we curled up together and watched the sun start to come
up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

[1] For anyone in the Dallas area, I recommend Turtle Creek Photo; their
motto is something like "discreetly serving the community" and I've been
taking my more interesting pictures there for about 5 years.

[2] The fireants were Felix's idea--apparently one of the more interesting
things he does by himself when he's bored. I had never tried it, but I
loved the idea when he told me about it. He had never tried it with anyone
else. Sadly, neither of us has yet perfected a way to separate ants from
dirt or control their movements well. If anyone has any thoughts on
controlling and/or directing wayward ants, I would love to hear it.

[3] Actually, the first time we tried it, the damned ants just wanted to
sleep or wander groggily about, not biting anything. Apparently they
either aren't very active at 3 am or were suffering from oxygen-deprivation
from having been kept in an air-tight container for a few hours. Vigorous
shaking pissed them off adequately.

This was Felix's first experience with needle play, and my first experience
with fireants. I hope someone out there was entertained by our little
adventure.

~ LunaC
--
"For what we regard as reality is conditioned by
the theory to which we subscribe"

BLDRNRpdx

Jul 20, 2001, 8:39:27 PM7/20/01
Ok, I'm willing to be the little lost sacrificial lamb on this one.

LunaC wrote:

>The
>fireanting (well it's a word now) was accomplished by having him put his
>cock into a container of annoyed [3] captive fireants.

>getting myself all ready for the thread that is simply destined to happen, I
just figured it was about my turn to take the blame for starting it<

Does this come under "bestiality"?
Did/Can the fireants consent to this sort of play?

Bladerunner
who don't like ants for nothin', no how,
no way, no where, not even sugar ants
(although she used to have an ok uncle)

Oh, and LunaC - I'm glad you guys had such a good time. :)

Golden California Girls

Jul 21, 2001, 3:36:16 AM7/21/01
bldr...@aol.comspamblok (BLDRNRpdx) writes:

>Ok, I'm willing to be the little lost sacrificial lamb on this one.
>
>LunaC wrote:
>
>>The
>>fireanting (well it's a word now) was accomplished by having him put his
>>cock into a container of annoyed [3] captive fireants.
>

>>getting myself all ready for the thread that is simply destined to happen,
>just figured it was about my turn to take the blame for starting it<
>

>Does this come under "bestiality"?

Not sure about that. The post didn't say he was trying to get off with the ant
bites so it would be interesting to hear what a jury would say.

>Did/Can the fireants consent to this sort of play?

I doubt they are capable of consent.

Also I saw where it was said they were cruly treated before the biting by being
in a can without ventlation. I'm sure the PETA and SPCA people will be all
over this ...

</end sarcasim mode>

Philip the Foole

Jul 21, 2001, 1:26:42 PM7/21/01
>>> LunaC: The fireanting (well it's a word now) was accomplished by having him put his cock into a container of annoyed [3] captive fireants.

>> Bladerunner: Does this come under "bestiality"?

> Golden California Girls: Also I saw where it was said they were cruly treated before the biting by being in a can without ventlation. I'm sure the PETA and SPCA people will be all over this ...

Has anyone seen the new t.v. show "Fear Factor?" Contestants face
challenges such as being tied up in a pit and buried in live rats,
walking across narrow suspended girders high in the air, and eating
various sorts of disgusting bugs. I think LunaC's fire ant cock
torture would make an *excellent* event for the show. The cock
torture could even be combined with the obligatory bug-eating event.

By the way, how long did the bites take to heal?

Your Humble Jester,

Philip the Foole

LunaC @carpenox.com LunaC

Jul 21, 2001, 2:04:03 PM7/21/01
BLDRNRpdx <bldr...@aol.comspamblok> wrote in article
<20010720203927...@ng-ch1.aol.com>...

> Ok, I'm willing to be the little lost sacrificial lamb on this one.
>
> LunaC wrote:
>
> >The
> >fireanting (well it's a word now) was accomplished by having him put his
> >cock into a container of annoyed [3] captive fireants.
>
> Does this come under "bestiality"?
> Did/Can the fireants consent to this sort of play?

I'm pretty curious about other people's thoughts on this one myself.
Personally, I don't have an ethical issue with it because if I hadn't been
saving the fireants for more interesting purposes, I would have been
scouring the shelves at Walmart looking for a way to kill them all off in a
more conventional manner. Is killing them all via ant poison better than
using a few of them for fetish pain-play purposes?

I hesitate to add to the YKIOK/YKOINK discussion on whether or where to
draw a line in the midst of a field of graduated grayness (as one moves up
the evolutionary scale in this case) since I am only interested in ants and
I suspect that the discussion of bestiality/consent is likely to be beating
a dead (of natural causes) horse around here, but is there a general
consensus on the use of insects?

Do we even want to deal with this can of worms right now, can the worms
consent, and are they harmed by our use of this phrase?

> Oh, and LunaC - I'm glad you guys had such a good time. :)

Many thanks :)

~ LunaC
<packaging up boxes of chocolate-covered pistachios to send off to
Bladerunner and all the folks who welcomed me in my delurk>

LunaC @carpenox.com LunaC

Jul 21, 2001, 2:29:32 PM7/21/01

having him put his cock into a container of annoyed [3] captive fireants.

> >> Bladerunner: Does this come under "bestiality"?
>
> > Golden California Girls: Also I saw where it was said they were cruly
treated before the
> > biting by being in a can without ventlation. I'm sure the PETA and
SPCA people will be all > > over this ...

> Philip the Foole:

> Has anyone seen the new t.v. show "Fear Factor?" Contestants face
> challenges such as being tied up in a pit and buried in live rats,
> walking across narrow suspended girders high in the air, and eating
> various sorts of disgusting bugs. I think LunaC's fire ant cock
> torture would make an *excellent* event for the show. The cock
> torture could even be combined with the obligatory bug-eating event.

I have not seen the show (being somewhat out of touch with t.v. shows in
general) but now I'm pondering the possibilities of fire ant cock torture
as a competitive sport. Hmm.

Put fire ants on one contestant's cock and let them bite until another
contestant eats them? And then they switch? With, of course, their hands
tied behind them to prevent them from cheating and squashing the ants. I
have to admit that the idea of *eating* the ants makes me a bit queasy, but
the rest of it sounds like a lot of fun.

> By the way, how long did the bites take to heal?

He reported all but one healed on the third day, completely healed on the
fourth. I got a bite on my finger in the midst of our play (rather a nice
momento, actually; usually it's only the bottom who gets marks to remember
a scene by) and it took about 5 days to heal, but I imagine that I
scratched it rather more than he had the chance to scratch his as they were
trying to heal }:)

~ LunaC
<maybe those boxes of chocolates should have been chocolate-covered *ants*>

Golden California Girls

Jul 21, 2001, 5:08:05 PM7/21/01

I would think that you would be on safe legal grounds in using any thing
classed as vermin, but check locally as YMMV. You might get in trouble for
harboring them. And you can get in trouble for torturing the vermin [non
insect vermin] rather than your human victim :)

As for safe just be sure you as a top are ready for the possible severe - life
threating - consequences of an alergic reaction to the venom.

SilverOz

Jul 21, 2001, 7:24:55 PM7/21/01
In soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm on Sat, 21 Jul 2001 18:04:03 GMT

LunaC <Lady...@carpenox.com> wrote:
>draw a line in the midst of a field of graduated grayness (as one moves up
>the evolutionary scale in this case) since I am only interested in ants and
>I suspect that the discussion of bestiality/consent is likely to be beating
>a dead (of natural causes) horse around here, but is there a general
>consensus on the use of insects?

Well... it does get tricky :)

If part of the requirements for expression of kink is that all
directly affected parties consent, then can an instinctive hive
species with no free will ever consent to anything?

But then can a cane consent? What is the difference, that one is
ambulatory? BUt then can a wind up toy robot consent?

IN most cases, I think people draw the bestiality line at fur. If
it's a furry animal it's bad cos it can;t consent, if it's any other
kind then it's OK.

SilverOz

BobP

Jul 21, 2001, 8:19:00 PM7/21/01
>Subject: Re: Bestiality? Was: Re: Scene Report: F/m, CBT, needles, fireants,
>& strap-on
>From: gldnc...@aol.com.mil (Golden California Girls)
SNIP, speaking of Fire ants as a pain source...

>As for safe just be sure you as a top are ready for the possible severe -
>life
>threating - consequences of an alergic reaction to the venom.

SNIP

Good, you said that so I cna pass on from it to:

Also, be aware there are (at least) two species of fire ants in the US, (being
the only area of the world in which I have *any* knowledge of fire ants). They
are correctly identified by their precise technical scientific names:

The red ones

The black ones.

From what I have been told (never having been stung by the bastards, praise
be!) the sting of a black fire ant <> the sting of a red fire ant. Though,
for the life of me, I can't recall which is purported to be worse.

In any case, be aware the YFAMV.

(As for humane concerns raised elsewhere, I say don't treat them cruelly by
using them as BDSM toys, just pour gasoline on the little bastards and set them
and their nest (and a large patch of the backyard) on fire, like nature
intended...)

BobP, Recognizing that Every String That Has One End, Also Has Another End.
"Them"

"Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite."
--- L. Long

Proverbial

Jul 21, 2001, 8:28:02 PM7/21/01
LunaC wrote:

> As a better introduction than my delurk, I decided to write up a
> wonderful scene I had last week. I had the joy of playing with a
> darling masochist who I had played with before, but not for many moons.

<snip>

> Warning: Those who aren't big on pain inflicted upon delicate areas of the
> body, or who squick at needles and/or fireants are advised to stop reading
> now. Also strap-on anal play. And a little urethra play. The finer things
> in life.

The more I read this group, the less I get squicked. Not even by the fire
ants, though I was attacked in 1974 in Sarasota, FL by a hive. I had to parade
around the Circus Museum with about 100 bumps on me, smeared with 1/2 tube of
anti-itch cream.

But I don't think I'd have much problem inflicking fire ants on someone else
;-D. Though not the whole hive.

One observation: I was impressed how friendly you two were, not obsessed with
orgasms. I always am (not mine, his). Whether vanilla or not, I've always
worried about his orgasm and it, er--fucks things up, and not in a good sense,
especially giving head. You'd think I was in a contest or something (have him
come in 5 minutes, win a new car!).
--
Proverbial
~~

Bacchae

Jul 21, 2001, 10:08:50 PM7/21/01
"SilverOz" wrote in message ...

> IN most cases, I think people draw the bestiality line at
fur. If
> it's a furry animal it's bad cos it can;t consent, if it's
any other
> kind then it's OK.

Oh, I don't know. The snake and salamander/lizard "stuffing"
icks me out far worse than the thought of someone doing a dog.
<shudder> On the other hand I am quite fascinated at the
thought that someone came up with the idea of doing a dolphin.
The dolphins they used to have in West Edmonton Mall were
bloody sex fiends. There was always a joke about the dolphins
needing to be pried apart to do their show.

- Sandy
--
Bacchae at cadvision dot com
"Beauty is terror. Whatever we call beautiful, we quiver

Volcano

Jul 21, 2001, 10:24:09 PM7/21/01
SilverOz wrote:

> IN most cases, I think people draw the bestiality line at fur. If
> it's a furry animal it's bad cos it can;t consent, if it's any other
> kind then it's OK.

So, hairless cats would be ok, then? I need one anyway, to point to
as proof that I am consistent in demanding that all pussies in my
household be shaved. ;)

--
,~~~~ Board Member: Darkest Desires Central Texas
/ \ Corps Diplomatique SSB; San Antonio, TX

Spyral Fox

Jul 22, 2001, 12:12:14 AM7/22/01
In article <slrn9lk3sg...@zipperii.zip.com.au>, ze...@zip.com.au
(SilverOz) writes:

>IN most cases, I think people draw the bestiality line at fur. If
>it's a furry animal it's bad cos it can;t consent, if it's any other
>kind then it's OK.

I draw it at vertebrates. And maybe I'd include squid/octopii.
But I don't consider any other invertebarates to have enough
of a brain to be discommoded by what people do to them.

- - Spyral Fox
SSBB Diplomatic Corps member & Depooty Charter Enforcer (CLG)

San Diego's Migratory Munch is back!
Resource Page: http://members.aol.com/spyralfox/index.html
SSBB Cookbook: http://members.aol.com/ssbbcooks/

Pyrephox

Jul 22, 2001, 12:41:35 AM7/22/01
>From: bobp...@aol.comiluvspam (BobP)

>From what I have been told (never having been stung by the bastards, praise
>be!) the sting of a black fire ant <> the sting of a red fire ant. Though,
>for the life of me, I can't recall which is purported to be worse.

The red. Having extensive experience with bites from both kinds (Anthills
fascinated me as a child. I never said I was *bright*) the red are much, much
naster. Unless, of course, you irritate a pile of those black wood (?) ants,
that have the Oversized Jaws of Death. They'll dig in, sit there, and *chew*.
Luckily, those are pretty easy going. Red ants, however, tend to be the wasps
of the ground crawler world, and exist in a near permanent state of Pissed Off.

Pyrephox

--
"Patriotism is largely pride, and very largely combativeness. Patriotism
generally has a chip on its shoulder."

Golden California Girls

Jul 22, 2001, 1:03:57 AM7/22/01

>(As for humane concerns raised elsewhere, I say don't treat them cruelly
>by
>using them as BDSM toys, just pour gasoline on the little bastards and set
>them
>and their nest (and a large patch of the backyard) on fire, like nature
>intended...)

Huh? Thought you just dropped them into melted choclate and ate away to yours
hearts content.

SilverOz

Jul 22, 2001, 8:53:41 AM7/22/01
In soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm on Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:24:09 -0500

Volcano <Volca...@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>SilverOz wrote:
>>
>> IN most cases, I think people draw the bestiality line at fur. If
>> it's a furry animal it's bad cos it can;t consent, if it's any other
>> kind then it's OK.
>>

>So, hairless cats would be ok, then? I need one anyway, to point to
>as proof that I am consistent in demanding that all pussies in my
>household be shaved. ;)

IF you are demanding they be shaved, then having a naturally hairless one
doesn't count.

So either you teach it to shave itself, you start to regularly shave
the cat or...

You reword it to "must be hairless"!

SilverOz

david noone

Jul 22, 2001, 12:06:13 PM7/22/01
gldnc...@aol.com.mil (Golden California Girls) wrote in message news:<20010722010357...@ng-fl1.aol.com>...

so what is the proper latin name for sheep shagging?the most common
form of bestiality probably.
irelan...@yahoogroups.com
ireland is probably the capital of this especially in rural areas

@carpenox.com LunaC

Jul 22, 2001, 4:55:42 PM7/22/01

Golden California Girls <gldnc...@aol.com.mil> wrote:
> I would think that you would be on safe legal grounds in using
any thing
> classed as vermin, but check locally as YMMV. You might get in
trouble for
> harboring them. And you can get in trouble for torturing the
vermin [non
> insect vermin] rather than your human victim :)

Some very good points. I doubt that allowing the ants to continue
existing in my garden (extra ants were released back into garden
the next morning) is really harboring them (and what about kids
with ant farms?) but you never know how the letter of the law might
get you unless you check--and I didn't think about the "harboring"
angle.

As for torturing the insects, it's worth having a look at the
animal cruelty laws, too. I have a hard time seeing how allowing
ants to crawl (and bite) on skin for a few minutes and then
flicking them off constitutes torture, but if local authorities
were looking for an excuse to get me, they might find a way. I'll
have to check to make sure I stay within the letter of the law.

> As for safe just be sure you as a top are ready for the possible
severe - life
> threating - consequences of an alergic reaction to the venom.

Always a good reminder. My sub has done this a number of times to
himself with no ill effects. I am aware that an allergic reaction
can develop at any time, though, and I keep an eye on him. There is
a phone and a hospital nearby if any truly serious consequences
unexpectedly develop.

~ LunaC
--
"For what we regard as reality is conditioned by the theory to
which we subscribe"

-Stephen Hawking

@carpenox.com LunaC

Jul 22, 2001, 5:33:06 PM7/22/01

> >bobp...@aol.comiluvspam (BobP) wrote:
> >From what I have been told (never having been stung by the
bastards, praise
> >be!) the sting of a black fire ant <> the sting of a red fire
ant. Though,
> >for the life of me, I can't recall which is purported to be
worse.

> Pyrephox <pyrep...@aol.com> wrote:
> The red. Having extensive experience with bites from both kinds
(Anthills
> fascinated me as a child. I never said I was *bright*) the red
are much, much
> naster. Unless, of course, you irritate a pile of those black
wood (?) ants,
> that have the Oversized Jaws of Death. They'll dig in, sit there,
and *chew*.
> Luckily, those are pretty easy going. Red ants, however, tend to
be the wasps
> of the ground crawler world, and exist in a near permanent state
of Pissed Off.

Having just gone out observed my ants, they appear to be...
inconclusively colored. Uncooperative insects. The front two
thirds (head and thorax) are a dull red color, and the back third
(abdomen) is black. I think that I have seen other fire ants which
are a solid bright red, so I am guessing that mine are either the
black ones or some mutant hybrid.

Since they seemed to have the effect that my masochistic sub
expected, I'd venture to say that they are also the same species
that he has played with on his own. OTOH, I suspect that my sub
upon hearing this news may well start poking around looking for the
other kind. Masochists. What can you do but tie them up and
torture them?

Thank you both for the information. I will be more careful in the
future to make sure that the ants I catch are the kind I am
expecting. If I ever have occasion to post or tell my little story
again I will pass along the warning about different species.

Velvet Wood

Jul 22, 2001, 9:29:26 PM7/22/01
"LunaC" <Lady LunaC @ carpenox.com> writes:

<snip of much delightful imagery>

Well! A lady after my own heart. <G> Lovely scene report,
I'm sure you'll fit right in here. "Good ants" indeed.
Do you get your needles locally or do you order them from
out of state? I've been ordering mine from BME and they
take forever to get here.

Velvet
--
SSBB Diplomatic Corps, Dallis(ish) TX
www.writtenbyme.com/userprofile.php?name=velvet%20wood

Pyrephox

Jul 22, 2001, 10:46:46 PM7/22/01
>From: "LunaC" LadyLunaC@ carpenox.com

>Having just gone out observed my ants, they appear to be...
>inconclusively colored. Uncooperative insects. The front two
>thirds (head and thorax) are a dull red color, and the back third
>(abdomen) is black. I think that I have seen other fire ants which
>are a solid bright red, so I am guessing that mine are either the
>black ones or some mutant hybrid.

Hmmm...here, our black ants (occassionally called "sugar ants") are a little
larger than the red, and are a shiny black all over. They build smaller visible
mounds than the red, and are harder to irritate. If you're careful, you can
even get a line of them to crawl over your fingers without biting. I rather
like the black ants.

Pyrephox- whose yard has been invaded by hornets and ground bees. I *hate*
things that fly and sting.

Cathbodua

Jul 22, 2001, 10:56:01 PM7/22/01
<< Subject: Re: Bestiality? Was: Re: Scene Report: F/m, CBT, needles, fireants,
& strap-on
From: "LunaC" LadyLunaC@ carpenox.com

>As for torturing the insects, it's worth having a look >at the
>animal cruelty laws, too. I have a hard time seeing >how allowing
>ants to crawl (and bite) on skin for a few minutes and >then
>flicking them off constitutes torture,

Well, it is their habitual behavior, I mean they bite nonconsensually (memories
from summer camp), and they bite the shit out of almost anything, so perhaps
one can assume consent based on genetically coded natural behavior (bite the
shit out of mammals you crawl on.)

Charlotte

@carpenox.com LunaC

Jul 22, 2001, 11:40:47 PM7/22/01

> >From: "LunaC" LadyLunaC@ carpenox.com
>
> >Having just gone out observed my ants, they appear to be...
> >inconclusively colored. Uncooperative insects. The front two
> >thirds (head and thorax) are a dull red color, and the back
third
> >(abdomen) is black. I think that I have seen other fire ants
which
> >are a solid bright red, so I am guessing that mine are either
the
> >black ones or some mutant hybrid.
>

> Pyrephox <pyrep...@aol.com> wrote

> Hmmm...here, our black ants (occassionally called "sugar ants")
are a little
> larger than the red, and are a shiny black all over. They build
smaller visible
> mounds than the red, and are harder to irritate. If you're
careful, you can
> even get a line of them to crawl over your fingers without
biting. I rather
> like the black ants.

These are definitely different from our "normal" black ants, which
are all black, smaller than the ants I used for CBT, and generally
pretty laid back. The ants I used, the 2/3 red, 1/3 black ants, do
have that whole attitude thing going on--which is how they first
came to my attention, when I got too near them in the garden and a
couple of the $%@&% things attacked and bit me. Whatever kind of
ants these are, they are very aggressive--except maybe at 3 am
and/or when they may have a touch of hypoxia from being in an
air-tight container.

Guess I'll just have to buy a book on ants, or contact the local
agricultural extension center, if I can think of exactly what to
ask them. There are probably too many species of ants in the world
to sort out without expert help.

SilverOz

Jul 23, 2001, 12:19:24 AM7/23/01
In soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm on Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:40:47 GMT

LunaC <Lady...@carpenox.com> wrote:

>Guess I'll just have to buy a book on ants, or contact the local
>agricultural extension center, if I can think of exactly what to
>ask them. There are probably too many species of ants in the world
>to sort out without expert help.

There is a gentleman who has it as his life's work to find and
classify ants.

He tends to go up into the wilds of the Australian desert, because he
can find 20 odd species within a few minutes walk of his campsite.

SilverOz

Interested in Hypnosis?
http://www.master.webcentral.com.au/peter_masters/
====
Australian BDSM Information http://www.master.webcentral.com.au/abis/

DonSideB

Jul 23, 2001, 10:31:54 AM7/23/01
In article <01c11328$c0813f80$7636...@Guinevere.texas.net>, "LunaC" <LadyLunaC
@ carpenox.com> writes:

>Guess I'll just have to buy a book on ants, or contact the local
>agricultural extension center, if I can think of exactly what to
>ask them. There are probably too many species of ants in the world
>to sort out without expert help.

FIre ants are red head and thorax, black abdomen. Red ants can be nasty, but
they are not fire ants.

When you tire of them, the best way to get rid of them is to go to an
agriculture supplier and buy some fire ant bait. Burning the nest doesn't do it
as the queens are too deep. If you burn the nest or spray pesticide directly on
it, the nest will die out, but a dozen or so new ones will pop up 8 to 10 feet
away in a week or so.

No, I don't have any cites to support this, but I qualify as an expert having
lived in rural Lousisiana for 38 years before coming to Virginia and escaping
the hateful little bastards.

don

A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves. - Edward R Murrow

SSBB Diplomatic Corps: Tidewater Virginia

NightMist

Jul 23, 2001, 2:33:05 PM7/23/01
On 23 Jul 2001 14:31:54 GMT, dons...@aol.combackatyu (DonSideB)
wrote:

>In article <01c11328$c0813f80$7636...@Guinevere.texas.net>, "LunaC" <LadyLunaC
>@ carpenox.com> writes:
>
>>Guess I'll just have to buy a book on ants, or contact the local
>>agricultural extension center, if I can think of exactly what to
>>ask them. There are probably too many species of ants in the world
>>to sort out without expert help.
>>

>FIre ants are red head and thorax, black abdomen. Red ants can be nasty, but
>they are not fire ants.

OK, now I am confused.

On the day we moved from Colorado back to NY, we discovered that
biting ants had built a nest in the driveway. My then 5 year old
daughter and my husband both got bit as they were climbing into the
car when we left.

She screamed and wailed for about half an hour, hubby told me that he
didn't blame her and would have liked to have done the same. We had
always assumed that these were the fire ants mentioned by the locals.
They were not red or black, they were a sort of a ruddy brown, not
glossy like most ants I have seen, and about 3 times the size of the
little black ants that come into the house after sugar. This was on
the eastern slope, a sub-desert type of climate. Think these are the
same ants in a different climate? Or a totally different critter?

NightMist
mostly curious, but also thinking that her mom will get her back out
there for a visit eventually

DonSideB

Jul 24, 2001, 9:44:26 AM7/24/01
In article <3b5c6a32....@news.madbbs.com>, nigh...@uir.zzn.com
(NightMist) writes:

>We had
>always assumed that these were the fire ants mentioned by the locals.
>They were not red or black, they were a sort of a ruddy brown, not
>glossy like most ants I have seen, and about 3 times the size of the
>little black ants that come into the house after sugar. This was on
>the eastern slope, a sub-desert type of climate. Think these are the
>same ants in a different climate? Or a totally different critter?

I was not aware of fire ants spreading as far north as CO, but I guess it is
possible. THe color you describe for the ants would be about right for the head
and thorax but fire ants are definitely two toned with a black abdomen.

I suspect this is another species as there were some pretty nasty ants in the
US west long before fire ants,which are not native to the US, were imported.