Labels - submissives & slaves & bottoms & wenches

WV Wench

Jul 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/1/97

When I first started "exploring" D/s, a few people tried to explain to me
the difference between "submissive" and "bottom". Because I didn't seem
to fit their definitions, I backed off and wondered if this was, in fact,
for me.

Luckily that didn't last long. There was a need in me to discovery for
myself what the feelings I had meant and how they could be dealt with and
enjoyed and accepted. So I continued my explorations.

I am in a full time D/s based relationship now. At different times I am
his submissive, his slave, his bottom, his friend, his lover, his mate ...
well, you get the idea. We are so many things to one another; I love the
complexity of our relationship. There isn't one label that fits me, so we
like to use the term "wench". For us, this term encompasses all of these
things.

I am now and always will be,
His Wench