O-ring suitable for use as a cock ring

John_Sm...@hotmail.com

Feb 12, 2005, 5:06:03 PM2/12/05
I'm trying to find an O-ring that would be suitable for use as a cock
ring. I scoured the plumbing sections of two hardware stores today with
no luck. Have any of you been able to find a suitable O-ring in a
hardware store?

I know the obvious place to look would be in an adult toy store, but
since I plan to buy a bunch of these rings to run rope through, I'd
prefer to stick to something cheap. I suppose the ring doesn't even
have to be usable as a cock ring; all I need is something that isn't
bulky and won't snag rope.

Submissive Toy

Feb 12, 2005, 5:34:11 PM2/12/05
I found several metal ones at Home Depot in the fasteners section. They were
in the drawers where all the specialty nuts and bolts were. They were simply
called 'welded rings' and came in a bunch of sizes. I did note a few
potential issues with them though:

1) They were not chromed. The were either bare steel or nickel plated.
And the plating was not a very good quality as it tended to flak off from
some of the rings after time.

2) They were in fact 'welded' so there was a visible seam in the ring. I
had to look through several before I found one that did not have many rough
spots. I settled on a few that I could take to my grinder / buffer and make
useable without too much effort.

Bottom line is this.. after all the work, I just decide that I would
purchase 'real' ones on line form now on. Less effort and more enjoyment.

If you are going to use then to run rope through then they should work fine
though.

<John_Sm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

forked tongue

Feb 12, 2005, 5:54:06 PM2/12/05
John_Sm...@hotmail.com wrote:

when you say plumbing section, I assume you are looking for rubber like
products:
http://www.marcorubber.com/

if you are looking for steel like products, wander over to the chain and
rope display in your hardware store and go down the aisle a ways.

John_Sm...@hotmail.com

Feb 12, 2005, 6:32:53 PM2/12/05
What you describe sounds about perfect. Thanks!

John_Sm...@hotmail.com

Feb 12, 2005, 6:35:21 PM2/12/05
I'm looking for steel-like products and I completely skipped over the
rope & chain section. Thanks - I should be able to find them more
easily now.

Maven

Feb 13, 2005, 12:16:20 AM2/13/05
<i> I completely skipped over the
rope & chain section.</i>

You went to the hardware store, looking for pervertibles, and skipped
the rope and chain section?

:)

- M

Philip_the_Foole

Feb 13, 2005, 12:57:03 AM2/13/05
John_Sm...@hotmail.com wrote:

I'm not sure what sort of project you've got in mind, but I've been
having some fun with an interesting gadget called an "anchor shackle"
from the rope and chain area of Loews hardware. Check out Doug Scibor's
"Inexpensive Ball Stretcher" post from February 6th.

Your Humble Jester,

Philip the Foole

Paul C. Dickie

Feb 13, 2005, 7:55:53 AM2/13/05
In article <P_BPd.54118$uA.5...@fe1.texas.rr.com>, Philip_the_Foole
<Fo...@Icehouse.net> writes

>I'm not sure what sort of project you've got in mind, but I've been
>having some fun with an interesting gadget called an "anchor shackle"
>from the rope and chain area of Loews hardware. Check out Doug Scibor's
>"Inexpensive Ball Stretcher" post from February 6th.

I was more interested in the section called "snatch blocks" and wondered
how comfortably (or uncomfortably) the hook might (ahem!) fit into a
wench's snatch...

--
< Paul >

StarGapper

Feb 13, 2005, 10:20:03 AM2/13/05
Paul C. Dickie wrote:
> I was more interested in the section called "snatch blocks" and
> wondered how comfortably (or uncomfortably) the hook might (ahem!)
> fit into a wench's snatch...
>
> --
> < Paul >

What is a snatch block?

-sg

Nick

Feb 13, 2005, 12:51:06 PM2/13/05
On 13 Feb 2005 07:20:03 -0800, "StarGapper"
<StarG...@aussiemail.com.au> wrote:

It is a pulley that has a hinge set up so you don't have to thread the
rope through the pulley but can open it anywhere along the length or
rope and have the rope running through the pulley.

Another case where pictures do really save lots and lots of words.

Lynn

Feb 13, 2005, 1:42:05 PM2/13/05
Philip_the_Foole wrote:

> I'm not sure what sort of project you've got in mind, but I've been
> having some fun with an interesting gadget called an "anchor shackle"

Are there any new tricks with the shackle? Likewise, with a quick link
(that screwable chain link from the same hardware aisle)?

Is there anything a gifted lady should know? Hmmmmmm????

tia,

GPBobby

Feb 13, 2005, 2:29:24 PM2/13/05

Violet Tigress

Feb 13, 2005, 4:28:33 PM2/13/05
In article <420e8027$1_...@Output.100ProofNews.com>,
"Submissive Toy" <sb_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I found several metal ones at Home Depot in the fasteners section.

*******
OSH is one of my new favorite toy stores. Not being very creative minded
though I stick with the rope. It comes in rainbow colors!

Philip_the_Foole

Feb 15, 2005, 6:43:22 PM2/15/05
Lynn wrote:

Lets see, tricks with the anchor shackle ...

I've discovered that if you attach the anchor shackle around the base of
the balls, there is still enough space for you to close a handcuff
behind it. Under normal circumstances, most guys can slip their balls
out of most handcuffs. However, you and your partner will quickly
discover that these are not normal circumstances.

Lynn

Feb 16, 2005, 1:22:37 AM2/16/05
Philip_the_Foole wrote:

> I've discovered that if you attach the anchor shackle around the
> base of the balls, there is still enough space for you to close
> a handcuff behind it. Under normal circumstances, most guys can
> slip their balls out of most handcuffs. However, you and your
> partner will quickly discover that these are not normal
> circumstances.

Oh no, I've come down with a case of shackles!! LOL!! Actually, I
bought different sizes.

I've been thinking about something like what you're talking about. But
if he can start working the cuff loose, then he can probably unscrew
the shackle.

Here's an idea. I think it hurts if pulling on the testicles too hard.
But to pull around the base of the genitals, he seems to take that
better. So I'm thinking about slipping a steel ring over his entire
package to hang around the base. Things can be tied or locked to that.
(Things like ankles or lawn furniture, lol!!) Then a padlock around
his scrotum will keep the ring from coming off without risking his
testicles being pulled too hard. He won't be able to release the lock,
even with his hands free. And he won't work the steel ring partially
off, because that will risk the ring pulling the padlock against his
jewels.

Have you tried a padlock around the scrotum yet?

Here's another idea. If you put a larger shackle around the genitalia
base, behind the whole package, and a smaller one around the scrotum to
entrap the testicles, then can you fit one little lock through the
holes of the two shackle pins? Will those holes line up close enough
that only one little lock is needed? Then he won't be able to unscrew
those pins.

I don't know how I'm going to use these yet, but they will be ready for
when I think of something!! Planned spontaneity, LOL!!

Philip_the_Foole

Feb 16, 2005, 4:26:28 PM2/16/05
Lynn wrote:

> Here's another idea. If you put a larger shackle around the genitalia
> base, behind the whole package, and a smaller one around the scrotum to
> entrap the testicles, then can you fit one little lock through the
> holes of the two shackle pins? Will those holes line up close enough
> that only one little lock is needed? Then he won't be able to unscrew
> those pins.

*Grumble*

The things I do for the cause of BDSM education!

Your dual anchor shackle idea works fine. I just tested it, and I've
got them on right now, with a small padlock joining the two shackle
pins, making the rig impossible to remove without the key to the padlock.

To make it work, you would need to have his balls relaxed and warm, so
that they hang low away from the body. Otherwise, the rings are so
close together that it isn't possible to fit the cock in between them
without pinching, which may or may not be desirable from your point of
view.

This is pretty much exactly the setup used for several "male chastity
belt" designs. All you need to add is a piece of PCV tube with a
45-degree bend from the plumbing department of your local hardware
store. 1 1/4" diameter should be about right for the diameter. Drill a
few holes in it around the base, slip it over his cock and lock the PVC
tube to the two anchor shackles with a few small padlocks.
Alternatively, plastic cable ties could be used to make the connection.
Now, he won't be able to touch his cock, even with his hands free.
This will be good for his self-discipline in the event he should be
tempted by lustful thoughts while he is at work.

If you wish, you can "cap off" this rig with a PVC end cap, which you
can glue on to the angle pipe. If you want him to be able to pee, you
could drill a few holes in the end cap.

For an extra layer of security for a guy who has a cock piercing, a rod
can be passed through the end of the tube to secure the piercing ring.
There are several ways to secure such a rod. A hole drilled through the
end, with a padlock through the hole, would be quite effective.

This can be constructed for *way* less than the professional "male
chastity devices."

You will need to experiment to find the correct sizes for the anchor
shackles and PVC pipe to come up with a design that is reasonably
comfortable. I just now built this rig in about ten minutes, and it
works fine.

Lynn

Feb 19, 2005, 12:00:42 PM2/19/05
Philip_the_Foole wrote:
> Lynn wrote:
>
> > Here's another idea. If you put a larger shackle around the
> > genitalia base, behind the whole package, and a smaller one around
> > the scrotum to entrap the testicles, then can you fit one little
> > lock through the holes of the two shackle pins? Will those holes
> > line up close enough that only one little lock is needed? Then he
> > won't be able to unscrew those pins.
>
> The things I do for the cause of BDSM education!
>
> Your dual anchor shackle idea works fine. I just tested it, and I've
> got them on right now, with a small padlock joining the two shackle
> pins, making the rig impossible to remove without the key to the
> padlock.

This is a good program!! We have an idea, you guys test it, then I add
the element of surprise and follow through. I like it!!

Let's see ... What is my man in for next. Hmmmm ....