KOAH Does Dial

George Davenport

Dec 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/2/98
Is Jackie the Tokeman also King of All Heretics (KOAH)?

Dec 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/3/98
George Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>Is Jackie the Tokeman also King of All Heretics (KOAH)?

I thought I was Kathy H.?
Jackie the Tokeman

...having an identity crisis...
...i wish i was someone doing nikki... woo hoo!

George Davenport

Dec 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/3/98
Anonymous lo14 wrote:

> George Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >Is Jackie the Tokeman also King of All Heretics (KOAH)?
>
> I thought I was Kathy H.?
> Jackie the Tokeman

I'm getting back to basics by ignoring the recent proliferation
of new net personas.

George
------

Welcome back my friends ...

In our last installment, we saw that KOAH shares Jackie's
affection for pornstar Nikki Dial:

From: anon-r...@utopia.hacktic.nl (Anonymous)
Date: 1996/02/20
Newsgroups: alt.christnet,alt.christnet.ethics,alt.slack,
alt.censorship,alt.christnet.philosophy

UNGGGHHH! I got this feelin' cummin' over me! Yeah, take
it all the way up the ass Jeeeeeeezus! Feel the POWER of my
TRANSUBSTANTIATED SEMEN! OH YEAH - AND THE POPE IS LICKING
MY BALLS WHILE MOHAMMED EATS MY DINGLEBERRIES!
ALL RELIGION EVERYWHERE AT ALL TIMES FOR ALL ETERNITY MUST
BE BLASPHEMED AND MOCKED AND FARTED AT AND DISSED AND SKULL-
FUCKED AND SMASHED AND RANKED AND PUKED, SHIT AND PISSED UPON!
The fucking of Christ's skull is made necessary by the
Communications Decency Act. So long as one sacred cow remains
unfucked, the forces of evil have won.
Enter into the BLASPHEMY NET and you best set your mind to
BACKSLIDING! Terabytes of HERESY will sweep away the tyranny
of the memetic mindfuckers of the religious reichs who seek to
smash and crush all individual freedom.
Unleash your COSMIC HATE! Wipe your BOOGERS on the SHROUD OF
TURIN - even if it is a FUCKING HOAX - do it JUST TO PROVE A
POINT!
Don't let the MINDLESS CHRISTONAZI DROIDS grind you down!
THE CDA WILL BE SMASHED AND SHATTERED AND DESTROYED EVEN IF
UPHELD BY THE COURTS. JOIN ME IN MY CAMPAIGN OF PURE HATE AND
TOTAL CONTEMPT FOR ALL THAT IS SACRED! HATE IS THE ONLY POWER
THAN CAN DESTROY THESE PULING FREAKS, THESE TYRANTS OF 'LOVE'!
FUCK THEIR 'GOODNESS' WHICH IS NOTHING BUT TYRANNY AND SLAVERY
FOR ALL WHO DEVIATE FROM THEIR ORTHODOX BULLSHIT! THEY WANT A
WAR - I'LL GIVE THEM A FUCKING WAR! I SHALL SPEND MY LIFE
DEVOTED TO THE UTTER HERESY AND SMASHING OF ALL IDOLS! ALL-CAPS
ARE ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO MAKE MY POINT S0 FUCK YOU AND I'LL
COMPARE ******EVERYONE****** I DON'T LIKE TO HITLER AND THE NAZIS
IF I WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I DIDN'T USE ENOUGH EXCLAMATION
POINTS SO FUCK YOU TOO!
FUCK SHIT PISS TITS MOTHERFUCKER!
SKULLFUCKING OF CHRIST - DOBBS APPROVED!
SKULLFUCKING OF MOHAMMED - DOBBS APPROVED!
SKULLFUCKING OF POPES - DOBBS APPROVED!
SKULLFUCKING OF NENSLO - DOBBS APPROVED!
SKULLFUCKING OF DOBBS - DOBBS APPROVED!
SKULLFUCKING OF BUDDHA - DOBBS APPROVED!
SKULLFUCKING OF HUBBARD - DOBBS APPROVED!
SKULLFUCKING OF MOSES - DOBBS APPROVED!
SKULLFUCKING OF ERHARD - DOBBS APPROVED!
SKULLFUCKING OF KIBO - DOBBS APPROVED!
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
Jackie the Tokeman
-----------------------end Dejanews----------------------

cbianco

Dec 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/3/98
On Thu, 03 Dec 1998 00:37:50 -0800, George Davenport
<ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>I'm getting back to basics by ignoring the recent proliferation
>of new net personas.

by george, youre a virtual yule gibbons.

>In our last installment, we saw that KOAH shares Jackie's
>affection for pornstar Nikki Dial:

actually rosey, most pornchix are primarily strippers who do porn to
promote their headliner careers. the amount of money a nationally
known gogo dancer can make in week is staggering.

remember in imagining jacKatie if even temporarily that all
darkside-myths imply a very cumbersome moral streak.

or should i have have said oral streak.

> SKULLFUCKING OF MOSES - DOBBS APPROVED!

i'd be more impressed if it were hobbes-approved.

cbianco
even sovereigns scratch their balls.

Anonymous lo14

Dec 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/3/98
George Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>Anonymous lo14 wrote:
>>
>> George Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>> >Is Jackie the Tokeman also King of All Heretics (KOAH)?
>>
>> I thought I was Kathy H.?
>> Jackie the Tokeman
>
>I'm getting back to basics by ignoring the recent proliferation
>of new net personas.

Keep em guessing George.
Jackie the Tokeman

...is this king of all heretics really doing dial? lucky bastard...

99

Dec 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/3/98
> any site within the jurisdiction of the Jesus-loving-Nazi-shitstains.
> The only way to control the net is to destroy it.
> We shall discover how serious the ChristoNazis are about protecting
> children from lovely jpegs of Nikki Dial sucking cocks - as if that were
> bad thing for a child to see!
perhaps I'm not reading this properly, but are you saying it's good for
children to see N.D sucking cocks?

George Davenport

Dec 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/3/98
Anonymous lo14 wrote:

> George Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >I'm getting back to basics by ignoring the recent proliferation
> >of new net personas.
>
> Keep em guessing George.
> Jackie the Tokeman

That's your job.

My job right now is entertainment a la National Enquirer.

George
--
Our story so far:
1) Jackie the Tokeman and King of All Heretics share (as posted

In this installment, we take the "ChristoNazis" ball and run with it.
We discover KOAH's opinion of the public school system:

(reformatted for readability)

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
In article <36664D...@pacbell.net>,

ging...@pacbell.net wrote:
> Anonymous lo14 wrote:
> >
> > George Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > >Is Jackie the Tokeman also King of All Heretics (KOAH)?
> >
> > I thought I was Kathy H.?
> > Jackie the Tokeman
>
> I'm getting back to basics by ignoring the recent proliferation
> of new net personas.

Due to their numerous similarities in style and substance, it's
fairly clear that KOAH and Jackie the Tokeman are one and the same
entity.

Articles are cited by message-id below. To retrieve a posting from
DejaNews by message-id, use a url such as:

www.dejanews.com/msgid.xp?MID=<4ghdb5$u...@utopia.hacktic.nl>

I've encountered entities that try to return under new
identities who fail utterly due to their obvious personality
quirks, vocabulary, jargon and style.
King of All Heretics - <4ghdb5$u...@utopia.hacktic.nl>

How about those fully-integrated DejaNews searches, Jackie?

mirr0rshades

MARRIAGE IS A BAD DEAL FOR MEN
<4ff2qv$3...@utopia.hacktic.nl>
(See also: <4f9d3h$l...@utopia.hacktic.nl> <4ga46o$8...@utopia.hacktic.nl>)
I'm not interested in signing contracts where the state gets to redefine
the terms whenever they please, and where the man is put at a disadvantage
from day one.
I don't need a state-defined contract to prove that my love and
committment is serious. No freedom loving person looks to the state for
such validation.

SCHOOL IS OPPRESSIVE, I WAS HIGH-SCHOOL DROPOUT
<4cc6db$p...@utopia.hacktic.nl>
I remember a teacher once asked me what I thought of her, and I said she
was a guard and I was a prisoner, and it was my duty - as it is of all
prisoners of oppressive regimes - to escape. I avoided school as much as
possible, and when I turned 16 I dropped out.
<4dks4s$h...@utopia.hacktic.nl>
My hate for public education is total, pure and infinite. I will
support every political trend that defunds, dismantles and undermines
this despicable slave system. I will live to see these fuckers,
these so-called educators, these killers of souls, these stealers of
lives, these crushers of ambition, these murderers of children's
freedom, at the local supermarket bagging groceries, and the public
schools shut down and converted to productive use.
For me this isn't abstract, its PERSONAL. It's FUCKING WAR.

I NEVER WENT TO COLLEGE
<4hes8l$e...@utopia.hacktic.nl>
But I never went to college and I haven't regretted my decision.
[...] Now there are studies that prove that higher ed is valuable,
but funny thing is that you have to get a job that has something to
do with what you learned to reap the full benefits. Not to mention
having to be willing to continue your career of social conformity and
ass-kissing in a nice soul-sucking flourescent lit hell-office 60
hours a week for the rest of your bloody life. [...] By the way,
people in charge of hiring have told me privately that they ask for
educational credentials to cull the number of applicants, but that if
a decent applicant without the degree shows up they will hire them.

ADDICTED TO STAR-WARS QUOTES
<4kp8ka$n...@news.xs4all.nl>
If you strike me down in cyberspace I shall become more powerful than
you can possibly imagine.

Crash Street Kidd

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
In article <01be1f14$1578d540$6fc08282@default>, "99" says...

You are reading it properly.

Crash Street Kidd, "Sons of the Silent Age
Stand on platforms,
blank looks and notebooks"
- David Bowie, "Sons of the Silent Age"

A device which is exploding.

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
George Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>Anonymous lo14 wrote:
>> George Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>> >I'm getting back to basics by ignoring the recent proliferation
>> >of new net personas.
>>
>> Keep em guessing George.
>> Jackie the Tokeman
>
>That's your job.
>
>My job right now is entertainment a la National Enquirer.
>
>George
>--
>Our story so far:

[a few screen's worth of poodlespooge]

Are we to believe this donkeyslobber means *anything*?
Jesus Christ downloading a 500 megabyte spool over a 14.4 modem,
this deluded bonehead seems to think posts using the same words
are Steelclad! Proof! Of! Identity!

Come, let us retract the foreskin of misconception and apply the
wirebrush of Enlightenment. Your alleged proof is absolute
bilgewater, as anyone reading the newsgroups in that large list of
crossposts could have appropriated the term you've used to *cough*
determine the congruency of the two posters. As for Nikki Dial,
no-one's EVER posted anything about her on Usenet, ever, at all.

With this gibbering lunacy presented as proof, one wonders whether
you haven't heard about this fantastic opportunity in Paris:
you see, the Eiffel Tower is up for sale to the right bidder,
but the purchaser has to keep it quiet until Y2K.

Francois "Victor" Lustig.

Daniel Mocsny

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
mirr0r...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> Due to their numerous similarities in style and substance, it's
> fairly clear that KOAH and Jackie the Tokeman are one and the same
> entity.

Howard Stern is the self-proclaimed "King of All Media."

Jackie the Jokeman is a character on the Howard Stern show.

Jackie the Tokeman is a Howard Stern fan.

But that doesn't prove anything.

--
--- Daniel J. Mocsny

Leanne R Campbell

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98

Dan, you are as dumb as a bucket of dead squids.

Leanne (on my way to a Christmas party, warin a skirt! Imagine that!)

George Davenport

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98

Once you strip away the flames, you haven't actually made any kind
of a specific (or supported) argument here, vis-a-vis what I posted.
You've converted my arguments into a generalization and taken
umbrage at your own generalization.

I'm afraid the Wirebrush of Enlightenment has become firmly lodged
about three feet up your butt, with its handle still firmly within
your grasp. For your prognosis, I have good news and bad news.

The good news -- at this early stage, your craniorectal inversion is
fully curable. First, to create a little elbow room ... you'll need
to purse your lips and blow. (You know how to blow, don't you
Francois?) Second, pull your arm out ... slowly. Lastly, give a
little push from the gut to get your head out, just like when taking
a satisfying shit. Oh, try to save the brush scrapings, you can't
afford to lose much gray matter.

The bad news -- you'd make a shitty detective. Stick to those ones
and zeros.

George
--
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Bluffs/3289/index.html
12/02/98 -- added more orchid photos

George Davenport

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
A device which is exploding. wrote:

> George Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >Anonymous lo14 wrote:
> >> Keep em guessing George.

> >That's your job.
> >My job right now is entertainment a la National Enquirer.

Our story continues:

1) Jackie the Tokeman and King of All Heretics share (as posted
through anonymous remailers) a fascination for pornstar Nikki Dial.
2) JtT and KOAH each used the relatively rare term "ChristoNazi"
in Feb 1996 in posts two weeks apart through the same anonymous
remailer, anon-r...@utopia.hacktic.nl . [A Dejanews search I
did a year or so ago, using a few variations on the term turned up
(IIRC) only about 30 uses of it in all Dejanews' database at the
time.]

3) JtT and KOAH each harbor serious hatred towards the public
school system. (Oh yeah, and their posting styles seem to be very
similar.)
4) JtT and KOAH (as it turns out) use(d) a number of the same
anonymous remailers.

Next on our Hit Parade ... memes, memetic warfare, memetic engineering,
and the Apostle Paul. Heeeeere's Jackie.

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
In article <Pine.A41.3.96.981204...@taurus.vcu.edu>,

Leanne R Campbell <lrca...@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote:

>Leanne (on my way to a Christmas party, warin a skirt! Imagine that!)

.gif?

--
"Most people learn from their past mistakes and in future lives go on
to grow into better people. Others, who don't, become ogres."

Leanne R Campbell

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
On 4 Dec 1998, Le Comte d'Ogre wrote:
> In article <Pine.A41.3.96.981204...@taurus.vcu.edu>,
> Leanne R Campbell <lrca...@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote:

> >Leanne (on my way to a Christmas party, warin a skirt! Imagine that!)
>
> .gif?

Im still wearing it. I musta passed out before i put on my flannel
pajamas. At least I had the presence of mind to remove my shoes and my
stockings. I had a most excellent time. Little else is more gratifying
than seeing peoples faces lite up lika Christmas tree when you greet
them. Found two chicas after my own heart...lushes, like me...that is
to say, palm-wine drunkards...slackers...I call em The Twins...one
could easily be mistaken for a Jersey Girl, talks very fast and is
such the gurly-gurl she makes me laff! the other isa six-foot (but she
says "five eleven") Pure Virginia Blueblood...i said, much like Kathy
whasterface (Mattea?), "Whereve You Been? Ive looked for you forever
and a day!"

It was the days of wine and roses...

People say Ima mystical child...but they meant to say "problem child."
And they just dont know it yet.

Bleary-eyed and in need of a nap...
Or perhaps a trip to the mall..

Leanne

Crash Street Kidd

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
Leanne R Campbell wrote:

> On 4 Dec 1998, Le Comte d'Ogre wrote:
> > In article <Pine.A41.3.96.981204...@taurus.vcu.edu>,
> > Leanne R Campbell <lrca...@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote:
>
> > >Leanne (on my way to a Christmas party, warin a skirt! Imagine that!)
> >
> > .gif?
>
> I had a most excellent time. Little else is more gratifying
> than seeing peoples faces lite up lika Christmas tree when you greet
> them.

I'll bet you make faces lite up like that a lot.

> It was the days of wine and roses...
>
> People say Ima mystical child...but they meant to say "problem child."

They meant to say mystical child, mystic chica. You are more
powerful than you know. The force is strong in you young mistress
Leanne.

> And they just dont know it yet.

You are jedi. Never forget.

> Bleary-eyed and in need of a nap...

Take the nap first, can't have ya too cranky.

> Or perhaps a trip to the mall..

That sounds like a good idea.

> Leanne

Crash Street Kidd

Help me fulfill the perfection of your nature.
I commenced: "Poet, take my measure now:
Appraise my powers before you trust me to venture
Through that deep passage where you would be my guide.
CANTO II, Dante's Inferno (Pinsky translation)

Charlotte L. Blackmer

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
In article <Pine.A41.3.96.981204...@taurus.vcu.edu>,
Leanne R Campbell <lrca...@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote:

>Dan, you are as dumb as a bucket of dead squids.

All right! Another one for the lexicon.

>Leanne (on my way to a Christmas party, warin a skirt! Imagine that!)

Ya, chica! Between that and bianco's memorable no-pants post (thanks for
the ideas, btw ;-) I've progressed beyond "moistie" and heading straight
for the swoon.

Maybe I can be an item in the soc.lunchroom version of "The Twelve Days of
Christmas" ... not sure whether "Six swooning Charlottes" or "Seven
swooning Charlottes" would scan better.

Of course we'll need to have more than one variant to get everybody in...

<*SMOOCHIES*>

CLB
Charlotte L. Blackmer http://www.rahul.net/clb
Berkeley Farm and Pleasure Palace (under construction)
Junk (esp. commercial) email review rates: $250 US ea

the tree by the river

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
In article <74btmq$8e7$1...@samba.rahul.net>,

Charlotte L. Blackmer <c...@rahul.net> wrote:

>Maybe I can be an item in the soc.lunchroom version of "The Twelve Days of
>Christmas" ... not sure whether "Six swooning Charlottes" or "Seven
>swooning Charlottes" would scan better.

"Seven." Yup, I think "seven" sounds better.

>Of course we'll need to have more than one variant to get everybody in...

It'd probably be easier if I were a pear tree, but I don't think
that's quite the right variety. Hmmmm...must think on the rest of
the days, though....

(Five Pro-zac-ed Jeems...?)
--
Soc.singles FAQ: < http://www.trygve.com/ssfaq.html > || "A minor setback..."
Personal webpage: < http://www.trygve.com > || -- Evil the Cat

Leanne R Campbell

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
On 5 Dec 1998, Charlotte L. Blackmer wrote:
> In article <Pine.A41.3.96.981204...@taurus.vcu.edu>,
> Leanne R Campbell <lrca...@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote:

> >Dan, you are as dumb as a bucket of dead squids.
>
> All right! Another one for the lexicon.

Thank you. Thank you very much. You have my permission to use it but
if you do, gurlfriend, you pay homage to me! ya damfool mortal you!

> >Leanne (on my way to a Christmas party, warin a skirt! Imagine that!)
>
> Ya, chica! Between that and bianco's memorable no-pants post (thanks for
> the ideas, btw ;-) I've progressed beyond "moistie" and heading straight
> for the swoon.

And me without my videocameraman....

Ok I tooka shower and wento the mall, juss like i said i would. There
is a new FootLocker at my favorite mall. Its HUGE! I got 2 pr of them
adidas pants wif stripes on the legs (since I know u were gonna ask)
and they rung up to about 60 bux less then i thot theyd bee so i am
one happy bitch today!

> Maybe I can be an item in the soc.lunchroom version of "The Twelve Days of
> Christmas" ... not sure whether "Six swooning Charlottes" or "Seven
> swooning Charlottes" would scan better.

Whateva makes you happy, lovely lady.
Im all for it.

Leanne

Leanne R Campbell

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
On 5 Dec 1998, Clarice wrote:
> Leanne R Campbell wrote:

> > the other is a six-foot (but she

> > says "five eleven") Pure Virginia Blueblood...
>

> Tell her to play it up, not to hide it.
> Work with what you have.

Maybe I will.
Tall gurls dont realize how many wimmen would KILL to be that tall.
On the other hand finding clothes that fit can get to be a drag...

> I'm 6 ft barefoot and used to try to minimize the height for a long
> time. Then I said to hell with it and played it up (not like you can
> hide it well, anyway, unless you're on your knees).
> These days I wear stiletto heels and short skirts when I want to show
> off. Most of the extra inches of my height are in my legs anyway, or so
> I'm told. Hint: skip the nylons.

Wow!
Legs up to yer neck. I would covet thee if i could get past the starin
part.

> I used to flatten down my hair, too, to create an illusion of being
> shorter. Forget that, too. I often wear it back in a 40s-style wave.
> Between the shoes and the hair, that can add about 2 inches.

You rule. Thats all there is to it.

> I get a lot of attention that way and the occasional slack-jawed "I'm
> about to drool down my chin" expression.
> I live for that.

Good. You should. The world just aint got enuf tall good looking
women.

Leanne (witha sudden urge to curtsey)

Leanne R Campbell

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, Crash Street Kidd wrote:
> Leanne R Campbell wrote:
> > On 4 Dec 1998, Le Comte d'Ogre wrote:

> > > .gif?
> >
> > I had a most excellent time. Little else is more gratifying
> > than seeing peoples faces lite up lika Christmas tree when you greet
> > them.
>
> I'll bet you make faces lite up like that a lot.

What can i say. I rule.

> > It was the days of wine and roses...
> >
> > People say Ima mystical child...but they meant to say "problem child."
>
> They meant to say mystical child, mystic chica. You are more
> powerful than you know. The force is strong in you young mistress
> Leanne.

Suppose I AM a mystical child.
Suppose Bianco IS a voodoo chile.
Suppose Jackie IS only 27 yrs old...i meen, a vicious child.
(i'll let B finish the role call, hes beter at it than i am)

> > And they just dont know it yet.
>
> You are jedi. Never forget.

No, Im chewbacca. :)

> > Bleary-eyed and in need of a nap...
>
> Take the nap first, can't have ya too cranky.

I still hava headache. On the days I hava hangover, life seems weird.
And more interesting. I love that.

> > Or perhaps a trip to the mall..
>
> That sounds like a good idea.

It was strange. I walked around, shufflin my feet twirlin my hair
round my finger and swishin it under my nose (my way of thumb-sucking;
ie. public wanking....but as we all know, thumb sucking ruins the
shape of yer mouth) and all the while i was sculpting this hardedged
drama in my head that I had planned to share with you all.

Thats when i saw the Peace Frog bus. Its ferra good cause, ya noe.
They give money to the Organization for Tropical Studies. I bot some
overpriced trinkets. They were cool. Gotta patch for the ass of my
overalls...anda couple stickers...now Im not one to put stickers on my
car, but in the wake of the "Mean People Suck" and "Mean People Rule"
(my personal fave) and "Mean people suk, Nice People Swallow"
generation of carstickers, i hadda have this one...

It sez "Mean Frogs Suck."

It was then that I decided not to share my drama. Why? No reason at
all. No connex to the meen-frogs-suk sticker. It was justa coincidence
that it happend at the peece frog bus.

Leanne (am I the only one who unnerstands me?)

Robroy4843

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98

Leanne R Campbell writes:

>It was then that I decided not to share my drama. Why? No reason at
>all. No connex to the meen-frogs-suk sticker. It was justa coincidence
>that it happend at the peece frog bus.
>
>Leanne (am I the only one who unnerstands me?)

Awww c'mon Leanne let's hear about it. I'm headin out to a Panther game
tonite, but when I get back I would like to read all about it.

Stephen - Who enjoys a good drama.

Crash Street Kidd

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
Leanne R Campbell wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, Crash Street Kidd wrote:

> > > I had a most excellent time. Little else is more gratifying
> > > than seeing peoples faces lite up lika Christmas tree when you greet
> > > them.
> >
> > I'll bet you make faces lite up like that a lot.
>
> What can i say. I rule.

You do.

> > > It was the days of wine and roses...
> > >
> > > People say Ima mystical child...but they meant to say "problem child."
> >
> > They meant to say mystical child, mystic chica. You are more
> > powerful than you know. The force is strong in you young mistress
> > Leanne.
>
> Suppose I AM a mystical child.
> Suppose Bianco IS a voodoo chile.
> Suppose Jackie IS only 27 yrs old...i meen, a vicious child.
> (i'll let B finish the role call, hes beter at it than i am)
>
> > > And they just dont know it yet.
> >
> > You are jedi. Never forget.
>
> No, Im chewbacca. :)

Chewbacca can be Jedi. Even Ewoks are a warrior race.

> > > Bleary-eyed and in need of a nap...
> >
> > Take the nap first, can't have ya too cranky.
>
> I still hava headache. On the days I hava hangover, life seems weird.

Drink lotsa water before you go to sleep. The hangover is
due to dehydration of yer brain. A big glass of water while
not enough to always eliminate a hangover will coitinly reduce
the severity. I'm talking 30 oz glass so you mite wanna have
a couple regular sized ones. Have a few more after ya have to
get up to go to the bathroom.

> And more interesting. I love that.

Kinda dream-like.

> > > Or perhaps a trip to the mall..
> >
> > That sounds like a good idea.
>
> It was strange. I walked around, shufflin my feet twirlin my hair
> round my finger and swishin it under my nose (my way of thumb-sucking;
> ie. public wanking....

you've a naughty imagination snookums. i like that about you.

> but as we all know, thumb sucking ruins the
> shape of yer mouth) and all the while i was sculpting this hardedged
> drama in my head that I had planned to share with you all.

yer bein a tease now ;-p

> Thats when i saw the Peace Frog bus. Its ferra good cause, ya noe.
> They give money to the Organization for Tropical Studies. I bot some
> overpriced trinkets. They were cool. Gotta patch for the ass of my
> overalls...anda couple stickers...now Im not one to put stickers on my
> car, but in the wake of the "Mean People Suck" and "Mean People Rule"
> (my personal fave) and "Mean people suk, Nice People Swallow"
> generation of carstickers, i hadda have this one...
>
> It sez "Mean Frogs Suck."
>

> It was then that I decided not to share my drama.

you are sooooooo poetic sometimes and such a tease :-p

> Why? No reason at
> all. No connex to the meen-frogs-suk sticker. It was justa coincidence
> that it happend at the peece frog bus.
>
> Leanne (am I the only one who unnerstands me?)

i don't theenk so, sometimes it just seems that way.

<SMOOCHIES!!!>

Crash

"In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an
invincible summer."
- Albert Camus

Clarice

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
> > >Leanne R Campbell wrote:

> > > the other is a six-foot (but she
> > > says "five eleven") Pure Virginia Blueblood...

> > On 5 Dec 1998, Clarice wrote:

> > Tell her to play it up, not to hide it.
> > Work with what you have.

> Maybe I will.
> Tall gurls dont realize how many wimmen would KILL to be that tall.

Really? Now that's a new one to me.
At least nobody's ever told me that.
Kill WHO, I wonder?

> On the other hand finding clothes that fit can get to be a drag...

Ugh, tell me about it. That's the main reason I like nudity.
Forget even looking for dresses (unless you like the waist located
half-way between your navel and your breasts).
One exception: extremely clingy, one-piece, sleeveless mini-dresses.
Those work just great on me. Preferably black. But I have to admit that
in my 35 odd years, I've only found TWO of those dresses that really,
truly fit my figure and height. But they get used a lot.

> > I'm 6 ft barefoot and used to try to minimize the height for a long
> > time. Then I said to hell with it and played it up (not like you can
> > hide it well, anyway, unless you're on your knees).
> > These days I wear stiletto heels and short skirts when I want to show
> > off. Most of the extra inches of my height are in my legs anyway, or so
> > I'm told. Hint: skip the nylons.

> Wow!
> Legs up to yer neck. I would covet thee if i could get past the starin
> part.

Covet away.
Damn, I'm in compliment heaven today.
What happened?

> > I used to flatten down my hair, too, to create an illusion of being
> > shorter. Forget that, too. I often wear it back in a 40s-style wave.
> > Between the shoes and the hair, that can add about 2 inches.

> You rule. Thats all there is to it.

No, wait, I'm just a newbie here, albeit one who comes with some
infamous references.
I've been told you're the one who rules around here.
Of course, we can always consolidate our powers.

> > I get a lot of attention that way and the occasional slack-jawed "I'm
> > about to drool down my chin" expression.
> > I live for that.

> Good. You should. The world just aint got enuf tall good looking
> women.

Hm, well, thank you. Again.
I'm rather pleasantly plastered right now and you're *not* helping.

I think I'm beginning to like this group.

> Leanne (witha sudden urge to curtsey)

I would return the favor, except... I always thought curtseying looks
slightly ridiculous in stiletto heels and a barely ass-covering mini
dress. Need one of them Victorian dresses to pull that off. But alas
(see beginning of post and rant on dresses).

C.

Casta...@yahoo.com
ICQ 22294955

--
"With Freedom comes Responsibility.
With Freedom comes Nudity."

Morgan Sheridan

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98

the tree by the river wrote in message
<91288335...@iris.nyx.net>...
<snip>

> (Five Pro-zac-ed Jeems...?)

Hmmm... "Five Jeems on Pro-zac" matches the notes better.

HTH,
Morgan

Cheezits

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, the tree by the river wrote:
> Charlotte L. Blackmer <c...@rahul.net> wrote:
> >Maybe I can be an item in the soc.lunchroom version of "The Twelve Days of
> >Christmas" ... not sure whether "Six swooning Charlottes" or "Seven
> >swooning Charlottes" would scan better.
> (Five Pro-zac-ed Jeems...?)

Four trolling Marks...

Sue
--
----- Before you send me spam, check out www.cauce.org -----
"It's not smart or correct, but it's one of the things that

Cheezits

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
On Sun, 6 Dec 1998, PEREGRINE wrote:
> Or how many of us guys would kill for tall women! I LOVE 6 footers!

We had one on phl.singles who was taller than that, but she's gone and
left us. <sniffle>

Sue (somewhat shorter)

George Davenport

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
A device which is exploding. wrote:

> George Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >A device which is exploding. wrote:
> >> Are we to believe this donkeyslobber means *anything*?
> >> Jesus Christ downloading a 500 megabyte spool over a 14.4 modem,
> >> this deluded bonehead seems to think posts using the same words
> >> are Steelclad! Proof! Of! Identity!

There's your generalization.

> Nope. Wrong answer. I've shown by the example above your "deduction"
> isn't worth the electrons it's painted on. The screed above also
> contained relatively rare terms, was posted from Netcom, and
> expressed contempt for idiots. Does that mean I'm the poster who
> originated those neologisms?

No, it means that you're a generalizing idiot. Now you've taken your
generalization of what I've claimed and are applying it to a
different (and after-the-fact) situation of your own choosing.

> The only problem is, sometimes a self-appointed net.cop tries to
> pin someone else's ID on them because they used a word they read
> in an old post, and then they get hassled by net.kooks who've been
> pointed in the wrong direction by said net.cop. That's called
> "facilitation". Can you say that? Gooooood.

Net.cop, huh. You are one humorless ignoramus. And there you go
again with your generalizations.

Are U tryin' to say that U are afraid Jackie will be hassled by net
kooks? Are U trying to say that U think I'm facilitating the hassling
of Jackie by net kooks? Mebbe that's why U generalized, 'cuz U knew
how foolish it would sound if U got specific.

> > Lastly, give a little push from the gut to get your head out, just
> > like when taking a satisfying shit. Oh, try to save the brush
> > scrapings, you can't afford to lose much gray matter.

Didja think that your 50th use of the Wire Brush of Enlightenment
would be just as funny (and invulnerable to comeback) as your first
time?

(Oh, and don't hold back. Now isn't the time to be retentive.)

> Frankly, your evidence isn't even good enough to be called
> circumstantial. Better stick to wanking over old Travis McGee books.

If you were cool you'd have said Raymond Chandler.

George the Tokeman
--
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Bluffs/3289/index.html
12/05/98 -- Nov 1998 / New York Mtns revisited / 6 photos

George Davenport

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
PEREGRINE wrote:

> Leanne R Campbell <lrca...@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote:
>
> : Maybe I will.

> : Tall gurls dont realize how many wimmen would KILL to be that tall.
>
> Or how many of us guys would kill for tall women! I LOVE 6 footers!

Six footers might be nice to look at, but I prefer women who're no
taller than myself.

George

Leanne R Campbell

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, Crash Street Kidd wrote:
> Leanne R Campbell wrote:

> > > I'll bet you make faces lite up like that a lot.
> >
> > What can i say. I rule.
>
> You do.

Sometimes Ima asshole.

> > > Take the nap first, can't have ya too cranky.
> >
> > I still hava headache. On the days I hava hangover, life seems weird.
>
> Drink lotsa water before you go to sleep.

Well i am not disciplined enuf to do that b4 i goto sleep. Sides, if
I drink 30 oz of water b4 i pass out ina drunken stupor...Id be afraid
Id piss the bed! So im stuck here guzzlin water all evenin. I musta
drank a gallon of h2o today.

> > > That sounds like a good idea.
> >
> > It was strange. I walked around, shufflin my feet twirlin my hair
> > round my finger and swishin it under my nose (my way of thumb-sucking;
> > ie. public wanking....

Ive always done that. Cept when i was little, i had this little
blankey w soft frayed edges, and id snuggle under it and tickle my
nose w the edges until i wento sleep. My brother usedto hide my
blankey from me and make me madder'n a wet hornet, let me tell you!

> "In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an
> invincible summer."
> - Albert Camus

Thatsa trick if there ever was one. What he meant was, in the summer
the sun is burning hot and can keel you by givin you cancer, and there
is a sun insida him causing terrible terrible pain...but the pain is
the actually pain of being a man...and the sun is more lika metaphor.
the winter sky is gray and drab, often ugly...and the winter sun is
week and not so reminiscient of the beast insida him. But then there
wasa beautiful day there in the midst of winter, and the temp climbed
to 80 degrees...so it felt hot. and he was reminded of that summersun,
reminded of that pain...reminded that the mean ole sun is always there
after all. And will always be with him.

Alberts pain was in that he was a poser, a fraud. A sycophant. And so
was everybody else, mouthing platitudes and other nonsense, a
clusterfuck of a Greek chorus, but most people remained unaware of
this...so fulla themselves and so certain of their sincerity and their
capabilities...and his deepest most heartfelt regret...in fact the
only thing his heart realy did feel...was that they would probably
forever remain unaware.

But Albert didnt wish that he wasnt burdened with this knowledge of
his permanent loneliness. He got off on it.

Oh yes. I know these existentialist bastards. Scornful fucks, the
entire lot of em. They robbed me of my innocence and my trust in
mankind.

Leanne

Leanne R Campbell

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
On 5 Dec 1998, Clarice wrote:

> > Tall gurls dont realize how many wimmen would KILL to be that tall.
>

> Really? Now that's a new one to me.

Heard it here first.

> At least nobody's ever told me that.

Why would they? Jealous catty bitches...
Seriously. Not ALL wimmen would care to be that tall. But I would. Ive
long said that i was meant to be taller. Then there are others who
would kill, as i said, but would be damned if they would admit it to
you.

> Kill WHO, I wonder?

Anybody would do.

> > On the other hand finding clothes that fit can get to be a drag...
>
> Ugh, tell me about it. That's the main reason I like nudity.

Are u a nudist? Far out!

> Forget even looking for dresses (unless you like the waist located
> half-way between your navel and your breasts).

Wimmens clothes suck assholes. They are not desined for anybody over
5-8. Im not even that tall and i hava huge prob w sleeves. And my
wingspan aint *that* fuggin long! And i weara 31 inseam, prefer
32...but 28-29 is the most common. Length of bone sux when yer buyin
clothes.
They cater more to short wimmen than anything. By short i mean 5-4 and
under. Theres always a petite section. Wheres the tall section?
One time i wandered into Tall Girl to see what the clothes were like
in there...and i felt like i was on anuther planet! It was freeky!
there were all these realy tall wimmen milling around, but it felt
more like they were guiltily lurking. And maybe I was just overwhelmed
by it. Tall wimmen are overwhelming.

> One exception: extremely clingy, one-piece, sleeveless mini-dresses.
> Those work just great on me. Preferably black. But I have to admit that
> in my 35 odd years, I've only found TWO of those dresses that really,
> truly fit my figure and height. But they get used a lot.

sounds cool as strawberry jello, babe.

> Damn, I'm in compliment heaven today.
> What happened?

Strange days have found us.

> > You rule. Thats all there is to it.
>
> No, wait, I'm just a newbie here, albeit one who comes with some
> infamous references.

I missed em. Newbies can rule too.

> I've been told you're the one who rules around here.

But Im bashful.

> Of course, we can always consolidate our powers.

This is true.

> I'm rather pleasantly plastered right now and you're *not* helping.

Ha. Ive been realy ornery lately.

> I think I'm beginning to like this group.

Its been known to happen.

Leanne

George Davenport

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
PEREGRINE wrote:

> George Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> : Six footers might be nice to look at, but I prefer women
> : who're no taller than myself.
>
> Well I like them right about my height, which means about
> an even 6 feet. Problem is, women that tall are usually
> looking for guys 6' 6". Sigh.

I'm 5'9", so a 6' woman with proportionate build is a little
too much for me. I like having an S.O. who can fit comfortably
in my arms and tilt her head up just a bit when we gaze into
each other's eyes.

George, watching Groundhog Day

Clarice

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98

> Clarice <Cla...@quant.com> wrote:
>
> : Ugh, tell me about it. That's the main reason I like nudity.
>
> : > > I'm 6 ft barefoot

> PEREGRINE wrote:

> Marry me?

I have got that angle happily covered. So happily, in fact, it's
disgusting and you don't want to hear about it. Hell, I don't want to
hear about it.
The interesting part is that my husband and I are swingers and actively
cultivate friendships with other couples and singles for the express
purpose of, well, more than friendship. So there are always
possibilities and opportunities.
Those who don't know about our lifestyle choice often ask us what the
secret to our happy marriage is and often we don't tell them the truth.
Those who know the truth don't have to ask.
This lifestyle isn't for everybody, but it sure works for us.

> : > Leanne (witha sudden urge to curtsey)

> : I would return the favor, except... I always thought curtseying looks
> : slightly ridiculous in stiletto heels and a barely ass-covering mini
> : dress.
>

> Gif?

By email on request.
You'll have to settle for a swimsuit shot on the beach, tho, since no
camera will ever catch me trying to curtesy in stiletto heels.

> You wouldn't happen to be a brunette, would you?

Abso-fragging-lutely. Brown/auburn. Long, thick, and luscious. Yup,
there's a photo.

> --
> Kevin G. Murcray kmur...@du.edu
> University of Denver Physics & Astronomy http://www.du.edu/~kmurcray/
> Atmospheric Research Group

What do you know? I'll be in the Denver area 12/28 to 01/6. Very busy
schedule, though.
No, not for the snow and usual winter sports.

C.

Casta...@yahoo.com
ICQ 22294955

P.S. I thought I was the only one who read Robert Heinlein back in 4th
grade, in German, tho, but still.

Crash Street Kidd

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
140920Sat, 05 Dec 1998 21:16:36 -0800

>PEREGRINE wrote:
>>
>> Leanne R Campbell <lrca...@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote:
>>
>> : Maybe I will.
>> : Tall gurls dont realize how many wimmen would KILL to be that tall.
>>
>> Or how many of us guys would kill for tall women! I LOVE 6 footers!
>
>Six footers might be nice to look at, but I prefer women who're no
>taller than myself.

Horizontally we're all the same height. :-p

Crash Street Kidd,
"The moment of real conscious risk always feels like a tunnel with no
light at its other end. But each time you'll choose to enter it anyway,
that tunnel turns into a bridge spanning the space between your past
fearful life ... and your new fearless one." - Guy Finley

Crash Street Kidd

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
1409116 Dec 1998 03:44:35 GMT

>On 6 Dec 1998 03:19:02 GMT, tedg...@worldnet.att.net (Ted Gavin)
>wrote:
>
>>I laughed, I cried when on Sat, 5 Dec 1998 21:47:48 -0500, Cheezits

>><chee...@netaxs.com> wrote:

>>>Four trolling Marks...
>>>
>>Three Francois...

Two soc.men bitterboys a whining,
And a sniper in a humvee?

>>Ted (canna see how i would fit in, tho')
>
> Ten Teds with Windex?
>
>-----Warren (you asked...)
>
>"I think she needs some serious medication."
>Melanie, after watching Corinne construct an imitation
>Barbie microphone from tweezers and a Q-tip
>Warren Cheney Can't stand spam? http://www.cauce.org

Crash Street Kidd,
"If any teacher or organization asks you to swear ceremoniously that you will
not reveal to others what you are taught, be sure that you will receive
inferior occultism, not philosophic truth. For the truth hides itself from
the unready: it does not have to be hidden from them." - Paul Brunton

A device which is exploding.

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
George Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>A device which is exploding. wrote:
>> George Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>> >
>> >My job right now is entertainment a la National Enquirer.
>> >
>> >George
>> >--
>> >Our story so far:
>>
>> [a few screen's worth of poodlespooge]
>>
>> Are we to believe this donkeyslobber means *anything*?
>> Jesus Christ downloading a 500 megabyte spool over a 14.4 modem,
>> this deluded bonehead seems to think posts using the same words
>> are Steelclad! Proof! Of! Identity!
>>
>> Come, let us retract the foreskin of misconception and apply the
>> wirebrush of Enlightenment. Your alleged proof is absolute
>> bilgewater, as anyone reading the newsgroups in that large list of
>> crossposts could have appropriated the term you've used to *cough*
>> determine the congruency of the two posters. As for Nikki Dial,
>> no-one's EVER posted anything about her on Usenet, ever, at all. [..]

>Once you strip away the flames, you haven't actually made any kind
>of a specific (or supported) argument here, vis-a-vis what I posted.
>You've converted my arguments into a generalization and taken
>umbrage at your own generalization.

Nope. Wrong answer. I've shown by the example above your "deduction"
isn't worth the electrons it's painted on. The screed above also
contained relatively rare terms, was posted from Netcom, and
expressed contempt for idiots. Does that mean I'm the poster who

originated those neologisms? Only the Shadow knows, muhahahahahaaaaaa!

You see, son, there's something people do on Usenet. It's called "reading".
Sometimes people pick up new words when they read. That's called "learning".
And, unbelievable though it may seem to you, sometimes people actually *use*
those words in subsequent posts! Isn't that amazing? The only problem is,

sometimes a self-appointed net.cop tries to pin someone else's ID on them
because they used a word they read in an old post, and then they get hassled
by net.kooks who've been pointed in the wrong direction by said net.cop.
That's called "facilitation". Can you say that? Gooooood.

Frankly, your evidence isn't even good enough to be called circumstantial.

Better stick to wanking over old Travis McGee books.

Francois.

PEREGRINE

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
Leanne R Campbell <lrca...@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote:

: Maybe I will.
: Tall gurls dont realize how many wimmen would KILL to be that tall.

Or how many of us guys would kill for tall women! I LOVE 6 footers!

: Good. You should. The world just aint got enuf tall good looking
: women.

Now THAT should go in Bartlett's!

--
Kevin G. Murcray kmur...@du.edu
University of Denver Physics & Astronomy http://www.du.edu/~kmurcray/
Atmospheric Research Group

True Ghost Stories: http://www.du.edu/~kmurcray/ghost.html

PEREGRINE

Ted Gavin

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
<chee...@netaxs.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, the tree by the river wrote:
>> Charlotte L. Blackmer <c...@rahul.net> wrote:
>> >Maybe I can be an item in the soc.lunchroom version of "The Twelve Days of
>> >Christmas" ... not sure whether "Six swooning Charlottes" or "Seven
>> >swooning Charlottes" would scan better.
>> (Five Pro-zac-ed Jeems...?)
>
>Four trolling Marks...

Three Francois...

Ted (canna see how i would fit in, tho')

Ted Gavin http://home.att.net/~tedgavin
"Unabomber Haiku of the Day": | "Open your present..."
from the Oracle Humor | "No, you open your present..."
Archives (www.oraclehumor.com)| Kaczinski Christmas

Warren Cheney

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
wrote:

>I laughed, I cried when on Sat, 5 Dec 1998 21:47:48 -0500, Cheezits

><chee...@netaxs.com> wrote:

>>> (Five Pro-zac-ed Jeems...?)
>>
>>Four trolling Marks...
>>
>Three Francois...
>
>Ted (canna see how i would fit in, tho')

Ten Teds with Windex?

Warren Cheney

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
On Sat, 05 Dec 1998 13:00:45 -0500, Crash Street Kidd
<CrashSt...@earthling.net> wrote:

>Leanne R Campbell wrote:

[context? heh.]

>> Bleary-eyed and in need of a nap...
>
>Take the nap first, can't have ya too cranky.

Oh, noooooooooo.

Cranky Leanne _gooooood._

Sweetiepie Leanne? Ummmm... *cough*

-----Warren (we likessss it that way, we doessssss)

Anonymous lo14

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98

Leanne R Campbell <lrca...@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote:
>> > And they just dont know it yet.
>>
>> You are jedi. Never forget.
>
>No, Im chewbacca. :)

what a wookieeeeeeee!
Jackie the Tokeman

PEREGRINE

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
Cheezits <chee...@netaxs.com> wrote:
: On Sun, 6 Dec 1998, PEREGRINE wrote:
: > Or how many of us guys would kill for tall women! I LOVE 6 footers!

: We had one on phl.singles who was taller than that, but she's gone and
: left us. <sniffle>

Well, I'm only 6' 0.5" myself, so I kinda draw the line at 6' 2".

: Sue (somewhat shorter)

That's okay too!

PEREGRINE

Crash Street Kidd

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
George Davenport wrote:

> PEREGRINE wrote:
> >
> > Leanne R Campbell <lrca...@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote:
> >
> > : Maybe I will.
> > : Tall gurls dont realize how many wimmen would KILL to be that tall.
> >
> > Or how many of us guys would kill for tall women! I LOVE 6 footers!
>
> Six footers might be nice to look at, but I prefer women who're no
> taller than myself.
>
> George

Dammit George are you parodying Jeffrey Karp???

Crash Street Kidd

Crash Street Kidd

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
Leanne R Campbell wrote:

>On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, Crash Street Kidd wrote:

>> > What can i say. I rule.
>>
>> You do.
>
>Sometimes Ima asshole.

I tole ya to take that nappy.

>> > I still hava headache. On the days I hava hangover, life seems weird.
>>
>> Drink lotsa water before you go to sleep.
>
>Well i am not disciplined enuf to do that b4 i goto sleep.

You learn to be.

> Sides, if
>I drink 30 oz of water b4 i pass out ina drunken stupor...

Well given that I'm a fair bit bigger than you
you might get away with drinking a smaller glass.

>Id be afraid
>Id piss the bed!

Can't say that's happened since I was a tyke. I
always wake up. One of my brothers used to sleep-walk
into my other brothers room, open the second drawer
from the bottom and whiz all over his clothes. Did it
about five times. The one with the whizzed upon clothes
would wake up and be yelling at the other one who was
oblivious.

>So im stuck here guzzlin water all evenin. I musta
>drank a gallon of h2o today.

That'll help wash out all the toxins.

>Ive always done that. Cept when i was little, i had this little
>blankey w soft frayed edges, and id snuggle under it and tickle my
>nose w the edges until i wento sleep. My brother usedto hide my
>blankey from me and make me madder'n a wet hornet, let me tell you!
>
>> "In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an
>> invincible summer."
>> - Albert Camus
>
>Thatsa trick if there ever was one. What he meant was, in the summer
>the sun is burning hot and can keel you by givin you cancer, and there
>is a sun insida him causing terrible terrible pain...

Prolly ate some of those really really hot chilly peppers
which have that delayed reaction when you bite into them
and burn like the dickens going in and on exit.

>but the pain is
>the actually pain of being a man...and the sun is more lika metaphor.
>the winter sky is gray and drab, often ugly...and the winter sun is
>week and not so reminiscient of the beast insida him.

There is both a beast and an angel insida all of us.
Both are necessary.

But then there
>wasa beautiful day there in the midst of winter, and the temp climbed
>to 80 degrees...so it felt hot. and he was reminded of that summersun,
>reminded of that pain...reminded that the mean ole sun is always there
>after all. And will always be with him.

The pain goes away. Friend of mine was killed in a
car accident when he was twenty. Hit a pole in the
rain. A couple years later when I was twenty I took
a curve too fast late one night and hit a wood post which
snapped in half and launched itself through the middle
of my windshield, whizzed by my ear and out the back
window. Now I'm not all that sure of the physics of
the whole situation but the post wound up half in my
back seat and half out the back window. Now with a slightly
different angle of entry, probably inches only, that pole
woulda (wooda?) taken my head clean off. (I've got this aversion
to wooden stakes to this day.) Well maybe it wouldn't have
taken my head clean off. Maybe it woulda driven itself into
my nose and out the back of my skull splattering brains and
bone all over the back seat and out the back window and they
woulda found me there with a pole through my head like some
cartoon character still twitching. Perhaps they mighta
harvested parts of me though I'd have been past caring.

Overall that was the start of a pretty shitty year or so
for me. Though I think that shitty year was better than
the alternative with my splattered brains and blood
decorating the upholstery of my shattered car (probably
there be a reader or two who disagree, certainly there
was a hit and run poster recently that suggested I try for
the same effect with a gun).

So anyway, there almost was no Crash Street Kidd, no DORK!!!
insults, no sarcastic flaming, no taunting of the bitterboys
(by me anyway), no public mooning over your lovely, sassy self
(by me anyway).

The car, a 79 Ford Granada was totalled. They didn't have airbags
back then but I had nary a scratch on me. Nobody who saw the car
could believe that I wasn't killed. I shoulda kept that wood post
as a souvenir. The icy fingers of the Reaper brushed my cheek that
night.
The Reaper took my friend a couple years earlier. For some reason
he let me slip thru his bony fingers.

I try to say what's on my mind, especially if its something good
or even if its something bad cause you never know when that post
will be splattering your brains on the back seat and you don't
want to take that cold hand with words left unsaid. Every day
aboveground is a gift.

> Alberts pain was in that he was a poser, a fraud. A sycophant. And so
> was everybody else, mouthing platitudes and other nonsense, a
> clusterfuck of a Greek chorus, but most people remained unaware of
> this...so fulla themselves and so certain of their sincerity and their
> capabilities...and his deepest most heartfelt regret...in fact the
> only thing his heart realy did feel...was that they would probably
> forever remain unaware.
>
> But Albert didnt wish that he wasnt burdened with this knowledge of
> his permanent loneliness. He got off on it.
>
> Oh yes. I know these existentialist bastards. Scornful fucks, the
> entire lot of em. They robbed me of my innocence and my trust in
> mankind.

Do you want to get your innocence and trust back?

> Leanne

Crash Street Kidd

Crash Street Kidd

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
George Davenport wrote:

> PEREGRINE wrote:
> >
> > George Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >
> > : Six footers might be nice to look at, but I prefer women

> > : who're no taller than myself.
> >
> > Well I like them right about my height, which means about
> > an even 6 feet. Problem is, women that tall are usually
> > looking for guys 6' 6". Sigh.
>
> I'm 5'9", so a 6' woman with proportionate build is a little
> too much for me. I like having an S.O. who can fit comfortably
> in my arms and tilt her head up just a bit when we gaze into
> each other's eyes.

Why did I feel the ghost of Jeffrey Karp pass thru
me as I read this post.

> George, watching Groundhog Day

Eventually he gets it right. Maybe we all do.

Crash Street Kidd

diabl...@my-dejanews.com

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
In article <7486r7$d...@drn.newsguy.com>,

Crash Street Kidd <CrashSt...@earthling.net> wrote:
> In article <01be1f14$1578d540$6fc08282@default>, "99" says...
> >
> >> any site within the jurisdiction of the Jesus-loving-Nazi-shitstains.
> >> The only way to control the net is to destroy it.
> >> We shall discover how serious the ChristoNazis are about protecting
> >> children from lovely jpegs of Nikki Dial sucking cocks - as if that were
> >> bad thing for a child to see!
> >perhaps I'm not reading this properly, but are you saying it's good for
> >children to see N.D sucking cocks?
>
> You are reading it properly.
>
> Crash Street Kidd, "Sons of the Silent Age
> Stand on platforms,
> blank looks and notebooks"
> - David Bowie, "Sons of the Silent Age"

HaHa If theres any pictures of girls sucking cocks i want my kid to see its
the Goddess Nikki Dial. Plenty of those pics at alt.fan.nikki-dial too

Diablo

Ted Gavin

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
I laughed, I cried when on 6 Dec 1998 03:44:35 GMT,
offc...@worldnet.att.net (Warren Cheney) wrote:

>On 6 Dec 1998 03:19:02 GMT, tedg...@worldnet.att.net (Ted Gavin)
>wrote:
>
>>I laughed, I cried when on Sat, 5 Dec 1998 21:47:48 -0500, Cheezits
>><chee...@netaxs.com> wrote:

>>>Four trolling Marks...
>>>
>>Three Francois...
>>
>>Ted (canna see how i would fit in, tho')
>
> Ten Teds with Windex?

<preen>

Ted (kinda like it, tho'...)

George Davenport

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
John Fereira wrote:

> ging...@pacbell.net wrote:
> >A device which is exploding. wrote:
> >There's your generalization.

> >> Nope. Wrong answer. I've shown by the example above your
> >> "deduction" isn't worth the electrons it's painted on. The
> >> screed above also contained relatively rare terms, was posted
> >> from Netcom, and expressed contempt for idiots. Does that
> >> mean I'm the poster who originated those neologisms?
> >
> >No, it means that you're a generalizing idiot. Now you've taken
> >your generalization of what I've claimed and are applying it to
> >a different (and after-the-fact) situation of your own choosing.
>
> Maybe it's just a little too early in the morning to be reading
> usenet but this looks a lot like something Sobelewski would write.

OK, so you want a serious counterargument. So be it.

The fact that Francois may or may not be the originator of certain
neologisms does not in any way disprove (or make less likely) my
assertion that Jackie is KOAH.

Among other reasons why it doesn't, Francois is focusing on word
congruity alone. He's ignoring the congruity of meaning, idea,
opinion, stated past life experiences, posting style, fanaticism about
anonymity, devotion to trolling/hellraising (which in Jackie's and
KOAH's case are all pretty far from the norm) and I could go on.

Heck, I will go on. Even JUST looking at word congruences, Francois
seems to want to address each word/phrase congruence independently
of the existence of the others. e.g. Francois' only argument (to
date) addressing one specific example of congruence -- Nikki Dial.

The conditional probability that Jackie is KOAH /given Nikki Dial +
Apostle Paul + memetic warfare + Senator Exon + Christonazis + etc/
is a lot stronger than the conditional probability that Jackie is KOAH
/given Nikki Dial alone/ (or /given Apostle Paul alone/ or etc).

Besides which, KOAH and Jackie didn't have prior knowledge that a
year or two later I'd be asserting that they were the same person.
Whereas Francois, with this prior knowledge, can load up his replies
to me with any catch words/phrases he wants.

Perhaps Francois will cite another poster who uses ALL the terms:
poodlespooge, foreskin of misconception, wirebrush of enlightenment,
bilgewater, donkeyslobber ... AND who (from Dejanews) shows significant
congruency to Francois in (even some of) the areas of meaning, idea,
opinion, stated past life experiences, posting style, and quirk(s) in
lieu of fanaticism about anonymity and devotion to
trolling/hellraising.

But I don't think Francois can do it because his arguments and analogy
are flawed.

George

George Davenport

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
Crash Street Kidd wrote:

> George Davenport wrote:
> > I'm 5'9", so a 6' woman with proportionate build is a little
> > too much for me. I like having an S.O. who can fit comfortably
> > in my arms and tilt her head up just a bit when we gaze into
> > each other's eyes.
>
> Why did I feel the ghost of Jeffrey Karp pass thru me as I read
> this post.

I don't know. Why?

I also like dating women who are approx 5-10 years younger than me.
It doesn't mean that I won't/don't date women my own age (or even
older).

I can attract some attractive younger women for reasons other than
money. It would appear that Jeffrey Karp isn't able to do that.

George Davenport

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
John Fereira wrote:

> ging...@pacbell.net wrote:
> >OK, so you want a serious counterargument. So be it.
>
> Actually, I don't. I really don't care if Jackie is KOAH.
> From what I can tell, the only people that seem to care
> are you, and KOAH.

Well, as the saying goes, nobody puts a gun to your head to
force you to read/reply. But I guess my use of that saying
supports KOAH's argument that there is only One Sniggler.

Charlotte L. Blackmer

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
In article <91288335...@iris.nyx.net>,
the tree by the river <tl...@nyx10.nyx.net> wrote:
>In article <74btmq$8e7$1...@samba.rahul.net>,

>Charlotte L. Blackmer <c...@rahul.net> wrote:
>>
>>Maybe I can be an item in the soc.lunchroom version of "The Twelve Days of
>>Christmas" ... not sure whether "Six swooning Charlottes" or "Seven
>>swooning Charlottes" would scan better.
>
>"Seven." Yup, I think "seven" sounds better.

OK, then it's six Sues a-sniggling.

>>Of course we'll need to have more than one variant to get everybody in...
>
>It'd probably be easier if I were a pear tree, but I don't think
>that's quite the right variety.

I've got one but that isn't the same.

>Hmmmm...must think on the rest of
>the days, though....
>
> (Five Pro-zac-ed Jeems...?)

I like it! It's starting to take place!

Okay...

On the first day of Christmas,
my true love gave to me
Leanne Campbell in a red dress.**

On the second day of Christmas,
my true love gave to me
Two La Colombes
And Leanne Campbell in a red dress.

On the third day ...
Three-donged donkey

On the fourth day... (help me out here!)

On the fifth day...
Five! Prozaced! Jeems!

On the sixth day...
Six Sues a-sniggling

On the seventh day...
Seven Charlottes swooning

...keep going...

** Alternatively, first day should be some other suitable LO and we have
'leven Leannes a-leaping...

CLB
Charlotte L. Blackmer http://www.rahul.net/clb
Berkeley Farm and Pleasure Palace (under construction)
Junk (esp. commercial) email review rates: $250 US ea

Cheezits

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
On 6 Dec 1998, Charlotte L. Blackmer wrote:
> On the seventh day...
> Seven Charlottes swooning

Eight whiners whining!

Sue
--
----- Before you send me spam, check out www.cauce.org -----
"It's not smart or correct, but it's one of the things that
make us what we are." - Red Green

Clarice

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
> > > Leanne R Campbell wrote:
> > > Tall gurls dont realize how many wimmen would KILL to be that tall.

> > On 5 Dec 1998, Clarice wrote:
> > Really? Now that's a new one to me.
>
> Heard it here first.
>
> > At least nobody's ever told me that.
>
> Why would they? Jealous catty bitches...
> Seriously. Not ALL wimmen would care to be that tall. But I would. Ive
> long said that i was meant to be taller.

Just curious, how do you know that?

> Then there are others who
> would kill, as i said, but would be damned if they would admit it to
> you.

Well, I'll take your word for it.

> > Kill WHO, I wonder?
>
> Anybody would do.

I can think of a few approparite sacrifices.
If that sort thing works, that is.

> > > On the other hand finding clothes that fit can get to be a drag...
> >

> > Ugh, tell me about it. That's the main reason I like nudity.
>

> Are u a nudist? Far out!

I most certainly am.
One of my favorite pastimes is to spend weekends at clothing-optional
resorts and clubs.
The pools, the 18-person hot tubs, the giant hammocks...

> > Forget even looking for dresses (unless you like the waist located
> > half-way between your navel and your breasts).
>
> Wimmens clothes suck assholes. They are not desined for anybody over
> 5-8. Im not even that tall and i hava huge prob w sleeves. And my
> wingspan aint *that* fuggin long! And i weara 31 inseam, prefer
> 32...but 28-29 is the most common. Length of bone sux when yer buyin
> clothes.

For pants, especially jeans, I buy men's sizes and have the waist taken
in. Sometimes, depending on the cut, that's not even necessary.
Saves me a lot of frustration in the woman's dept.

> They cater more to short wimmen than anything. By short i mean 5-4 and
> under. Theres always a petite section. Wheres the tall section?
> One time i wandered into Tall Girl to see what the clothes were like
> in there...and i felt like i was on anuther planet! It was freeky!
> there were all these realy tall wimmen milling around, but it felt
> more like they were guiltily lurking. And maybe I was just overwhelmed
> by it. Tall wimmen are overwhelming.

I'm from NW Germany, where my height isn't nearly as unusual as it is in
So.California.
So, when I really want some nice, high-quality, well-fitting clothes,
especially cold weather stuff, I shop in N. Germany.
It's a blissful experience compared to L.A. dept. stores.

My biggest problem is shopping for shoes, which is a nighmare anywhere.
While I spend most of my time barefoot, in socks or in tennis shoes, the
mere thought of trying to find a great-looking pair of heels in 10W is
enough to drive me to drink. And that is exactly what I need to to
before xmas sometime.

> > One exception: extremely clingy, one-piece, sleeveless mini-dresses.
> > Those work just great on me. Preferably black. But I have to admit that
> > in my 35 odd years, I've only found TWO of those dresses that really,
> > truly fit my figure and height. But they get used a lot.
>
> sounds cool as strawberry jello, babe.
>
> > Damn, I'm in compliment heaven today.
> > What happened?
>
> Strange days have found us.

Definitely.
And this is only the beginning.

> > > You rule. Thats all there is to it.
> >
> > No, wait, I'm just a newbie here, albeit one who comes with some
> > infamous references.
>
> I missed em. Newbies can rule too.

I can? Where do I sign up?

> > I've been told you're the one who rules around here.
>
> But Im bashful.

And I'm grumpy. Pleased to meet you.
Maybe together we can whip this mine into shape.

> > Of course, we can always consolidate our powers.
>
> This is true.

So how do you like benevolent dictatorships?

> > I'm rather pleasantly plastered right now and you're *not* helping.
>
> Ha. Ive been realy ornery lately.

December is generally my month to go crazy as a bat colony stirred up in
broad daylight by a percussion grenade.

> > I think I'm beginning to like this group.
>
> Its been known to happen.

And I am pleasantly surprised.

C.

Ted Gavin

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
I laughed, I cried when on Sun, 06 Dec 1998 11:51:50 -0800, George
Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>John Fereira wrote:
>>
>> ging...@pacbell.net wrote:
>> >OK, so you want a serious counterargument. So be it.
>>
>> Actually, I don't. I really don't care if Jackie is KOAH.
>> From what I can tell, the only people that seem to care
>> are you, and KOAH.
>
>Well, as the saying goes, nobody puts a gun to your head to
>force you to read/reply. But I guess my use of that saying
>supports KOAH's argument that there is only One Sniggler.

And you may feel absolutely free to take that theory and grease it
lightly. It'll feel much better when you place it back from whence it
came.

Ted (jeem told me to say that, uh huh, uh huh...)

Ted Gavin

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
I laughed, I cried when on 6 Dec 1998 20:23:16 GMT, "Charlotte L.
Blackmer" <c...@rahul.net> wrote:

>On the seventh day...
>Seven Charlottes swooning

on the eighth day...
eight Crashes SMOOCH!!!ing

Ted (and we already had "Teds with Windex[tm]", thanx to Warren)

George Davenport

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
Ted Gavin wrote:

> I laughed, I cried when on Sun, 06 Dec 1998 11:51:50 -0800, George
> Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> >John Fereira wrote:

> >> Actually, I don't. I really don't care if Jackie is KOAH.
> >> From what I can tell, the only people that seem to care
> >> are you, and KOAH.
> >
> >Well, as the saying goes, nobody puts a gun to your head to
> >force you to read/reply. But I guess my use of that saying
> >supports KOAH's argument that there is only One Sniggler.
>
> And you may feel absolutely free to take that theory and grease
> it lightly. It'll feel much better when you place it back from
> whence it came.

Uh, the One Sniggler theory came from KOAH. If you're talking
about the Jackie-is-KOAH theory, all I can say is that there's
no accounting for what will upset some people.

Crash Street Kidd

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
On Sun, 06 Dec 1998 11:32:11 -0800 George Davenport wrote:

>Crash Street Kidd wrote:
>>
>> George Davenport wrote:
>> > I'm 5'9", so a 6' woman with proportionate build is a little
>> > too much for me. I like having an S.O. who can fit comfortably
>> > in my arms and tilt her head up just a bit when we gaze into
>> > each other's eyes.
>>
>> Why did I feel the ghost of Jeffrey Karp pass thru me as I read
>> this post.
>
>I don't know. Why?

Probably the phrasing and sentence structure was Karp-like
in my twisted imagination. Its Prozac month. Its also that
I've known a few very attractive wimmins who were 6 feet
or taller and it seemed silly to me to write these women off
over something as unimportant as height. A few of them were
lonely for quite a while despite being very attractive.

>I also like dating women who are approx 5-10 years younger than me.
>It doesn't mean that I won't/don't date women my own age (or even
>older).

You don't have to explain yourself to me. I just wonder when
someone who is smart and sweet and looks like Susan Anton
can't get a date to save her life just because she's six foot
three.

>I can attract some attractive younger women for reasons other than
>money.

Shhhhh... You'll cause an embolism in certain bitterboys
brains to explode. Donchya know that eeevil wimmins is
only in it fer zie cash.

Crash Street Kidd, Sig-file stolen shamelessly from Dulcie:
Soc.singles FAQ in HTML at: <http://www.trygve.com/ssfaq.html>
Short version: "No personals. No spam. No penpal requests. No
whine. No binaries. Other than that you can post whatever you want"

Crash Street Kidd

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
Dec 1998 22:52:13 GMT Ted Gavin wrote:

>I laughed, I cried when on 6 Dec 1998 20:23:16 GMT, "Charlotte L.
>Blackmer" <c...@rahul.net> wrote:

>>On the first day of Christmas,
>>my true love gave to me
>>Leanne Campbell in a red dress.**

Woo woo woo. Cue "Lady in Red", a slow song!

>>On the second day of Christmas,
>>my true love gave to me
>>Two La Colombes
>>And Leanne Campbell in a red dress.

Will you guys quit it? Yer torturing me! Woo woo woo.
Cue "Wonderful Tonight" another slow song.

>>On the third day ...
>>Three-donged donkey
>>
>>On the fourth day... (help me out here!)

Four Philadelphians a-boinkin?

>>On the fifth day...
>>Five! Prozaced! Jeems!
>>
>>On the sixth day...
>>Six Sues a-sniggling
>>
>>On the seventh day...
>>Seven Charlottes swooning

Woo woo woo.

>on the eighth day...
>eight Crashes SMOOCH!!!ing
>
>Ted (and we already had "Teds with Windex[tm]", thanx to Warren)
>
>Ted Gavin http://home.att.net/~tedgavin
>"Unabomber Haiku of the Day": | "Open your present..."
> from the Oracle Humor | "No, you open your present..."
> Archives (www.oraclehumor.com)| Kaczinski Christmas

Crash Street Kidd, vacation drawing to an end. A farking
7:30 am Monday meeting and an NT Server
exam coming soon.

George Davenport

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
Crash Street Kidd wrote:

> and it seemed silly to me to write these women off over
> something as unimportant as height.

We all have our druthers. Besides, no actual women were
written off by my musing.

> A few of them were lonely for quite a while despite being
> very attractive.

That problem isn't restricted to tall attractive women.

> I just wonder when someone who is smart and sweet and looks
> like Susan Anton can't get a date to save her life just
> because she's six foot three.

Are you thinking of someone in particular? If so, have you
been out with her yourself (even as a friend)?

> >I can attract some attractive younger women for reasons
> >other than money.
>
> Shhhhh... You'll cause an embolism in certain bitterboys
> brains to explode.

They've got evil wimmens too much on their minds to pay
attention to what you or I have to say.

Susan T Graul

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
tedg...@worldnet.att.net (Ted Gavin) wrote:

> I laughed, I cried when on 6 Dec 1998 20:23:16 GMT, "Charlotte L.
> Blackmer" <c...@rahul.net> wrote:

[twelve days]

> >On the fourth day... (help me out here!)

Four Philly fluffers!

[snip]

> on the eighth day...
> eight Crashes SMOOCH!!!ing

I picture eight copies of Crash smooching each other. Weird...

How about:

Eight <SMOOCH!!!>es Crashing.

Um. Ya know. Like a smoochbrick? Through the glass of your
consciousness? Okay, it's not great. I'm a scientist, Jim, not a poet.

For nine:

Nine NiceGuys[tm] whining.

> Ted (and we already had "Teds with Windex[tm]", thanx to Warren)

Maybe "Twelve Teds a-tidying (with Windex)"?

(I see Jackie has requested the tens.)

Sue of six, a-sniggling

ps. Hey CLB, I'll be in your general neck of the woods 12/25-1/3. Wanna
sniggle?

Crash Street Kidd

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
141068Sun, 06 Dec 1998 18:07:51 -0800

>Crash Street Kidd wrote:
>>
>> and it seemed silly to me to write these women off over
>> something as unimportant as height.
>
>We all have our druthers. Besides, no actual women were
>written off by my musing.
>
>> A few of them were lonely for quite a while despite being
>> very attractive.
>
>That problem isn't restricted to tall attractive women.
>
>> I just wonder when someone who is smart and sweet and looks
>> like Susan Anton can't get a date to save her life just
>> because she's six foot three.
>
>Are you thinking of someone in particular?

Actually I was thinking of a couple of someones, one was
a relative, another was in love with someone else who
didn't go out with her because she was "too tall." Never
really knew her, knew the guy rejecting her. Saw her
recently waiting for a bus so it triggered a memory.
I thought it was a silly reason at the time.

> If so, have you
>been out with her yourself (even as a friend)?

The relative is happily married now. I'd have to
classify the second as a total stranger. Just
someone I saw as I was headed somewhere with a
friend.

>> >I can attract some attractive younger women for reasons
>> >other than money.
>>
>> Shhhhh... You'll cause an embolism in certain bitterboys
>> brains to explode.
>
>They've got evil wimmens too much on their minds to pay
>attention to what you or I have to say.

I don't know, I seem to catch their attention when
I want to.

Well I'm gonna be switching over to lurk mode for
a while (after tonight). I want to get a couple of NT
tests passed before December turns to January. Posting
will be a reward for taking advantage of some quality
study time. I also have about a billion books I wanna
read.

Take care of the group while I'm on light duty.

>George
>--
>http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Bluffs/3289/index.html
>12/05/98 -- Nov 1998 / New York Mtns revisited / 6 photos

Crash Street Kidd, Sig-file stolen shamelessly from Dulcie:

Clarice

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
I couldn't figure out the attribution on this comment, so I left it out.

> > > Well I like them right about my height, which means about
> > > an even 6 feet. Problem is, women that tall are usually
> > > looking for guys 6' 6". Sigh.

Not me.
As a 6 ft. woman, my choices would be severely limited, if I only went
for guys the traditional 5 inches taller than me. Or even 3 inches.
I used to, tho, but I got over it.

Still, I do like a guy in bed that I don't have to shake the sheets to
find.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having preferences, tho. It's all
part of the dating game.

Kize

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98

Cheezits wrote in message ...

>On 6 Dec 1998, Charlotte L. Blackmer wrote:
>> On the seventh day...
>> Seven Charlottes swooning
>
>Eight whiners whining!
>
>Sue

Nine Aarons ranting!

Kize

Anonymous lo14

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
tedg...@worldnet.att.net (Ted Gavin) wrote:
>I laughed, I cried when on 6 Dec 1998 20:23:16 GMT, "Charlotte L.
>Blackmer" <c...@rahul.net> wrote:
(snip)

>>On the seventh day...
>>Seven Charlottes swooning
>>

>on the eighth day...
>eight Crashes SMOOCH!!!ing

Maybe you can work 'Ten Tokemen trolling' into that somewhere.
Jackie the Tokeman

Annette M. Stroud

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
In article <74f8ok$m...@drn.newsguy.com>,

Crash Street Kidd <CrashSt...@earthling.net> wrote:
>Dec 1998 22:52:13 GMT Ted Gavin wrote:
>>
>>I laughed, I cried when on 6 Dec 1998 20:23:16 GMT, "Charlotte L.
>>Blackmer" <c...@rahul.net> wrote:
>
>>>On the first day of Christmas,
>>>my true love gave to me
>>>Leanne Campbell in a red dress.**
>
>Woo woo woo. Cue "Lady in Red", a slow song!
>
>>>On the second day of Christmas,
>>>my true love gave to me
>>>Two La Colombes
>>>And Leanne Campbell in a red dress.
>
>Will you guys quit it? Yer torturing me! Woo woo woo.
>Cue "Wonderful Tonight" another slow song.
>
>>>On the third day ...
>>>Three-donged donkey
>>>
>>>On the fourth day... (help me out here!)
>
>Four Philadelphians a-boinkin?
>
>>>On the fifth day...
>>>Five! Prozaced! Jeems!
>>>
>>>On the sixth day...
>>>Six Sues a-sniggling
>>>
>>>On the seventh day...
>>>Seven Charlottes swooning
>
>Woo woo woo.

>>on the eighth day...
>>eight Crashes SMOOCH!!!ing
>>
>>Ted (and we already had "Teds with Windex[tm]", thanx to Warren)

eleven punsters punning

Annette

Shirley Hicks

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
On Mon, 07 Dec 1998 02:43:58 GMT, ast...@nyx.nyx.net
(Annette M. Stroud) brought down from the mountain:

>In article <74f8ok$m...@drn.newsguy.com>,
>Crash Street Kidd <CrashSt...@earthling.net> wrote:
>>Dec 1998 22:52:13 GMT Ted Gavin wrote:
>>>I laughed, I cried when on 6 Dec 1998 20:23:16 GMT, "Charlotte L.
>>>Blackmer" <c...@rahul.net> wrote:

Go waaay down to the bottom for my contribution.

Twelve lurkers lurking

Shirley

A device which is exploding.

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
George Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>Perhaps Francois will cite another poster who uses ALL the terms:
>poodlespooge, foreskin of misconception, wirebrush of enlightenment,
>bilgewater, donkeyslobber ... AND who (from Dejanews) shows significant
>congruency to Francois in (even some of) the areas of meaning, idea,
>opinion, stated past life experiences, posting style, and quirk(s) in
>lieu of fanaticism about anonymity and devotion to
>trolling/hellraising.

Hey, *you're* the Dejanews wanker. YOU do it. The rest is left,
as they say, as an exercise to the student.

Francois.

cbianco

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
On Sat, 5 Dec 1998 23:09:19 -0500, Leanne R Campbell
<lrca...@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote:

>Thatsa trick if there ever was one. What he meant was, in the summer
>the sun is burning hot and can keel you by givin you cancer, and there

>is a sun insida him causing terrible terrible pain...but the pain is

>the actually pain of being a man...and the sun is more lika metaphor.
>the winter sky is gray and drab, often ugly...and the winter sun is

>week and not so reminiscient of the beast insida him. But then there

>wasa beautiful day there in the midst of winter, and the temp climbed
>to 80 degrees...so it felt hot. and he was reminded of that summersun,
>reminded of that pain...reminded that the mean ole sun is always there
>after all. And will always be with him.

christ! this reads like a tenesee williams monolgue.

summersweat, white suits, lemonade and pain.

and leanne could no doubt play the raunchy belle bit to the hilt

>Alberts pain was in that he was a poser, a fraud.

was it suspiscion? or was he.

i think he writes well.

>A sycophant. And so
>was everybody else,

sartre?

>mouthing platitudes and other nonsense, a
>clusterfuck of a Greek chorus, but most people remained unaware of
>this...so fulla themselves and so certain of their sincerity and their
>capabilities...and his deepest most heartfelt regret...in fact the
>only thing his heart realy did feel...was that they would probably
>forever remain unaware.

someone shoulda told him about wine and friends.

>But Albert didnt wish that he wasnt burdened with this knowledge of
>his permanent loneliness. He got off on it.

this is danbash part.

>Oh yes. I know these existentialist bastards. Scornful fucks, the
>entire lot of em. They robbed me of my innocence and my trust in
>mankind.

and i bet they didnt even buy you lunch

(insert grating throaty sobolewski toldja-so giggle)

>Leanne

cbianco
good post, flowerchild

PEREGRINE

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
Clarice <Cla...@quant.com> wrote:

: > PEREGRINE wrote:

: > Marry me?

: I have got that angle happily covered. So happily, in fact, it's
: disgusting and you don't want to hear about it. Hell, I don't want to
: hear about it.

[SOB!] Say it ain't so!

: The interesting part is that my husband and I are swingers and actively
: cultivate friendships with other couples and singles for the express
: purpose of, well, more than friendship. So there are always
: possibilities and opportunities.

A posible reprieve!

: Those who don't know about our lifestyle choice often ask us what the
: secret to our happy marriage is and often we don't tell them the truth.
: Those who know the truth don't have to ask.
: This lifestyle isn't for everybody, but it sure works for us.

I can relate. My gf and I are poly, which a lot of people can't handle.
A lot of them couldn't handle the fact that *we're* poly, if they knew...

: > Gif?

: By email on request.
: You'll have to settle for a swimsuit shot on the beach, tho, since no
: camera will ever catch me trying to curtesy in stiletto heels.

LOL! No, that probably isn't very safe! The swimsuit shot on the beach
sounds good though! Please consider it requested!

: >
: > You wouldn't happen to be a brunette, would you?

: Abso-fragging-lutely. Brown/auburn. Long, thick, and luscious. Yup,
: there's a photo.

Gods, gasoline on the fire of my fantasies!

: What do you know? I'll be in the Denver area 12/28 to 01/6. Very busy
: schedule, though.
: No, not for the snow and usual winter sports.

Probably just as well - we've been having some kinda tropical heatwave
the last few weeks. I may have to re-think my position on global warming...

: P.S. I thought I was the only one who read Robert Heinlein back in 4th
: grade, in German, tho, but still.

Nope! Read almost everything he'd written. I'm heavily into C.J.Cherryh
now.

: --

: "With Freedom comes Responsibility.
: With Freedom comes Nudity."
: -- Zorek, the Giant Piano-Playing Mantis

You know, Mountain Air Ranch is just a few miles up the canyon from me...

--
Kevin G. Murcray kmur...@du.edu
University of Denver Physics & Astronomy http://www.du.edu/~kmurcray/
Atmospheric Research Group

True Ghost Stories: http://www.du.edu/~kmurcray/ghost.html

PEREGRINE

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
Clarice <Cla...@quant.com> wrote:
: I couldn't figure out the attribution on this comment, so I left it out.

That was me.

: > > > Well I like them right about my height, which means about

: > > > an even 6 feet. Problem is, women that tall are usually
: > > > looking for guys 6' 6". Sigh.

: Not me.
: As a 6 ft. woman, my choices would be severely limited, if I only went
: for guys the traditional 5 inches taller than me. Or even 3 inches.
: I used to, tho, but I got over it.

Then there's hope yet...

: Still, I do like a guy in bed that I don't have to shake the sheets to
: find.

: There is absolutely nothing wrong with having preferences, tho. It's all
: part of the dating game.

But of course! But women who match my preferences are kinda rare.
Fortunately, I have rather wide tastes.

Clarice

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
> : > PEREGRINE wrote:
>
> : > Marry me?

> Clarice <Cla...@quant.com> wrote:
> : I have got that angle happily covered. So happily, in fact, it's
> : disgusting and you don't want to hear about it. Hell, I don't want to
> : hear about it.
>
> [SOB!] Say it ain't so!

What can I say. It's true and I won't lie about it.

> : The interesting part is that my husband and I are swingers and actively
> : cultivate friendships with other couples and singles for the express
> : purpose of, well, more than friendship. So there are always
> : possibilities and opportunities.
>
> A posible reprieve!

Anything's possible.

> : Those who don't know about our lifestyle choice often ask us what the
> : secret to our happy marriage is and often we don't tell them the truth.
> : Those who know the truth don't have to ask.
> : This lifestyle isn't for everybody, but it sure works for us.
>
> I can relate. My gf and I are poly, which a lot of people can't handle.
> A lot of them couldn't handle the fact that *we're* poly, if they knew...

Cool, let's not fight the poly vs. swingers fight, tho, ok?
The debate of who is who and who does what and why polys don't want to
be called swingers and vice versa and around again is still raging on
alt.swingers, I'm sure.
Damn, but I hate labels.

> : > Gif?
>
> : By email on request.
> : You'll have to settle for a swimsuit shot on the beach, tho, since no
> : camera will ever catch me trying to curtesy in stiletto heels.
>
> LOL! No, that probably isn't very safe! The swimsuit shot on the beach
> sounds good though! Please consider it requested!

I already sent them out to you, even tho in retrospect, I may have
confused you.
Suffice it to say that Cla...@quant.com is not a working address and
that Clarice is also known as Castalia23.
If you got a pic of a woman in a black, red and gold swimsuit, that's
me.
If you didn't let me know.

> : > You wouldn't happen to be a brunette, would you?
>
> : Abso-fragging-lutely. Brown/auburn. Long, thick, and luscious. Yup,
> : there's a photo.
>
> Gods, gasoline on the fire of my fantasies!

Fantasize away.
If you pour on a little more, I may have to call in the professional
well cappers - I can almost see the smoke all the way over here in L.A.

> : What do you know? I'll be in the Denver area 12/28 to 01/6. Very busy
> : schedule, though.
> : No, not for the snow and usual winter sports.
>
> Probably just as well - we've been having some kinda tropical heatwave
> the last few weeks. I may have to re-think my position on global warming...

So I've heard and I hope it holds. I hate, loathe, detest, despise real
winters, snow and frost.
(Goes back to a childhood experience. I was a gymnast as a kid/teen and
at about age 7 or so I thought it was a marvelous idea to practice some
release skills on the bars on the outside playground at school on a
weekend in the middle of winter, with thick mittens on and the ground
covered in snow and ice. Yes, I sailed off the bar, fell on my face,
split my lip on a patch of ice, ended up in the emergency room and
stitches in my lip for xmas. Luckily, only a tiny invisible scar
remained on the inside. But ever since that incident I was determined
that I would one day live in a place without real winters)
Keeping that in mind, you can rest assured that a blizzard will descend
on the state as soon as I cross the CO stateline sometime around
December 28.

> : P.S. I thought I was the only one who read Robert Heinlein back in 4th
> : grade, in German, tho, but still.
>
> Nope! Read almost everything he'd written.

Me too. The stuff I haven't read I cannot find. I'm a big fan of his
later stuff, tho (80s).
I actually have a ferret named Pixel, because she can walk thru walls.

> I'm heavily into C.J.Cherryh
> now.

Yup, another favorite of mine.
I'm currently reading Kim Stanley Robinson's Mars trilogy, Red Mars,
Green Mars, Blue Mars and am wondering how come I didn't notice those
books until almost five years after the first one came out.

> You know, Mountain Air Ranch is just a few miles up the canyon from me...

Is that a resort/swing club type place?

Are you familiar with this one?
http://www.mon-chalet.com
I think it's in Aurora, or at least near Denver.
I'll be there for New Year's.

C.

Cheezits

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, PEREGRINE wrote:
> Clarice <Cla...@quant.com> wrote:
> : This lifestyle isn't for everybody, but it sure works for us.
> I can relate. My gf and I are poly, which a lot of people can't handle.

Dang! I should have known he was a little *too* perfect.

> : > You wouldn't happen to be a brunette, would you?
> : Abso-fragging-lutely. Brown/auburn. Long, thick, and luscious.

I was going to drool with envy, then I remembered...

Sue (okay, so it's a little grey)

Cheezits

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
On 8 Dec 1998, Angela C. Lukach (an alleged redhead) wrote:
> silly bird! haven't i already told you? brunettes are *bo-ring*!

Bite me!!

Sue (who kind of prefers blondes)

George Davenport

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
Crash Street Kidd wrote:

> Well I'm gonna be switching over to lurk mode for a while
> (after tonight). I want to get a couple of NT tests passed
> before December turns to January.

Best of luck to you. Though I know you've got more than
that going for you. ;-)

> Posting will be a reward for taking advantage of some quality
> study time. I also have about a billion books I wanna read.

If you read anything especially interesting, why not post about
it.

> Take care of the group while I'm on light duty.

<shinin' up my spurs>

We'll cheer you on from D.C.

George Davenport

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
A device which is exploding. took his balls and went home:

Jackita the Tokeman: "Don't cry for me Francoisina."

Angela C. Lukach

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98

PEREGRINE (kmur...@nov.diac.com) writes:

[to clarice]

> You wouldn't happen to be a brunette, would you?

silly bird! haven't i already told you? brunettes are *bo-ring*!

angie
--
Breed of the Month - Romosinuano!
Visit the Cow Palace - http://thetoybox.org/~angela/

Angela C. Lukach

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98

George Davenport <ging...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>I guess my use of that saying supports KOAH's argument that there is only
>One Sniggler.

darling, get with the program!

you *know* we're all part of the same Collective! :)

angie of Borg
<you WILL be assimilated!>

PEREGRINE

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
Clarice <Cla...@quant.com> wrote:
: > : > PEREGRINE wrote:

: > I can relate. My gf and I are poly, which a lot of people can't handle.
: > A lot of them couldn't handle the fact that *we're* poly, if they knew...

: Cool, let's not fight the poly vs. swingers fight, tho, ok?
: The debate of who is who and who does what and why polys don't want to
: be called swingers and vice versa and around again is still raging on
: alt.swingers, I'm sure.
: Damn, but I hate labels.

Wasn't aware of that fight. And I don't like labels either. I just use
poly because most people have some idea of what it means, and it saves
me a lot of explaining. When I feel bothered to explain anything, that is.

: > LOL! No, that probably isn't very safe! The swimsuit shot on the beach

: > sounds good though! Please consider it requested!

: I already sent them out to you, even tho in retrospect, I may have
: confused you.
: Suffice it to say that Cla...@quant.com is not a working address and
: that Clarice is also known as Castalia23.
: If you got a pic of a woman in a black, red and gold swimsuit, that's
: me.
: If you didn't let me know.

Hmmm, hasn't shown up yet, at any rate. I'll let you know.

: > Gods, gasoline on the fire of my fantasies!

: Fantasize away.
: If you pour on a little more, I may have to call in the professional
: well cappers - I can almost see the smoke all the way over here in L.A.
:

LOL! Not surprised. Doesn't take much, I have a very active imagination.

: > Probably just as well - we've been having some kinda tropical heatwave

: > the last few weeks. I may have to re-think my position on global warming...

: So I've heard and I hope it holds. I hate, loathe, detest, despise real
: winters, snow and frost.

Can't say I'm too fonnd of them myself, anymore. Winters are for a hot
fire in the fireplace, hot chocolate, and a hot lover. I hate going out
in the snow anymore. And I never did get into skiing.

[snip childhood trauma]
: Keeping that in mind, you can rest assured that a blizzard will descend

: on the state as soon as I cross the CO stateline sometime around
: December 28.

Well, the ski industry will certainly thank you! They really need it.

[Heinlein]
: > Nope! Read almost everything he'd written.

: Me too. The stuff I haven't read I cannot find. I'm a big fan of his
: later stuff, tho (80s).
: I actually have a ferret named Pixel, because she can walk thru walls.

That's one I haven't read yet. The last one of his I read was Friday.

: > I'm heavily into C.J.Cherryh
: > now.

: Yup, another favorite of mine.
: I'm currently reading Kim Stanley Robinson's Mars trilogy, Red Mars,
: Green Mars, Blue Mars and am wondering how come I didn't notice those
: books until almost five years after the first one came out.

I'll have to check those out. Just finished reading Chanur's Legacy
(for about the third time!). Haven't decided what to read next.

: > You know, Mountain Air Ranch is just a few miles up the canyon from me...

: Is that a resort/swing club type place?

No, just your basic family nudist resort. Went in there a lot on calls
back when I was on the fire dept. Pretty nice place.

: Are you familiar with this one?

: http://www.mon-chalet.com
: I think it's in Aurora, or at least near Denver.
: I'll be there for New Year's.

The name sounds vaguely familiar, but that's all. Aurora is halfway to
Kansas from where I live.

PEREGRINE

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
Angela C. Lukach <ag...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote:

: PEREGRINE (kmur...@nov.diac.com) writes:

: [to clarice]
:
: > You wouldn't happen to be a brunette, would you?

: silly bird! haven't i already told you? brunettes are *bo-ring*!

Yes, you did - but I'm having problems believing it - Liv Tyler is a
brunette! (be still, my heart!)

Did you get my mail? The one where I said I like blonds too, and my gf
is a redhead?

PEREGRINE

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
Cheezits <chee...@netaxs.com> wrote:

: On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, PEREGRINE wrote:
: > I can relate. My gf and I are poly, which a lot of people can't handle.

: Dang! I should have known he was a little *too* perfect.

Perfect? Moi? Ummm...

: > : > You wouldn't happen to be a brunette, would you?

: > : Abso-fragging-lutely. Brown/auburn. Long, thick, and luscious.

: I was going to drool with envy, then I remembered...

: Sue (okay, so it's a little grey)

So's mine. My gf is getting on me to dye it, but so far I'm resisting -
don't want to start down that road.

the tree by the river

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
In article <9s2b2.306$361....@newsfeed.slurp.net>,
PEREGRINE <kmur...@du.edu> wrote:

>Clarice <Cla...@quant.com> wrote:
>
>: So I've heard and I hope it holds. I hate, loathe, detest, despise real
>: winters, snow and frost.
>
>Can't say I'm too fonnd of them myself, anymore. Winters are for a hot
>fire in the fireplace, hot chocolate, and a hot lover. I hate going out
>in the snow anymore. And I never did get into skiing.

Snow can be nice to look at--I've observed before that I have the
perfect "Norman Rockwell Scene" house, because on the outside,
you've got the fields and the rural road that goes by the front
(and one of the neighbors does have a horse-drawn carriage) with
only a couple of houses in view--and with the courtyard in the
middle, you look out the windows, across the snow-covered courtyard,
and into the snowy windows where you've got the kitchen and cooking
and baking stuff or the living room with the big stone fireplace or
the parlor where the Christmas tree is, etc., depending on which
direction you look.

On the other hand, Norman Rockwell tended to avoid heavy use of
gargoyles and medieval castle-and-dungeon themes in his paintings,
so maybe it's more of a Charles Addams Christmas scene....

But actually going out into the snow is something I tend to avoid
unless I get a sudden urge to make snowmen or other, um, interesting
sculptures out there. Another fine reason I like working at home.

>: Keeping that in mind, you can rest assured that a blizzard will descend
>: on the state as soon as I cross the CO stateline sometime around
>: December 28.

At least that should miss the party (hmmm...only a few weeks left to
get things ready for the visit from the Evil Santa...); if I'm going
to get snowed in, it might as well be with copious quantities of
leftovers.

Are you at least planning on taking the blizzard back with you when
you go?

--
Soc.singles FAQ: < http://www.trygve.com/ssfaq.html > || "A minor setback..."
Personal webpage: < http://www.trygve.com > || -- Evil the Cat
Trygve Lode, president, Nyx Net, public access internet < http://www.nyx.net >

cbianco

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
On Tue, 08 Dec 1998 17:44:47 GMT, tl...@nyx10.nyx.net (the tree by the
river) wrote:

>Snow can be nice to look at--I've observed before that I have the
>perfect "Norman Rockwell Scene" house, because on the outside,
>you've got the fields and the rural road that goes by the front
>(and one of the neighbors does have a horse-drawn carriage) with
>only a couple of houses in view--and with the courtyard in the
>middle, you look out the windows, across the snow-covered courtyard,
>and into the snowy windows where you've got the kitchen and cooking
>and baking stuff or the living room with the big stone fireplace or
>the parlor where the Christmas tree is, etc., depending on which
>direction you look.

trygve, are you making fun of me making fun of you?

cbianco

Clarice

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98

??

I thought he was making fun of me talking to Peregrine about CO weather.
<shrug>

C.

--
"One more drink and I'll be under the host"
-- Dorothy Parker

PEREGRINE

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
: PEREGRINE <kmur...@du.edu> wrote:

: Snow can be nice to look at--I've observed before that I have the

: perfect "Norman Rockwell Scene" house, because [snip Norman Rockwell]

: On the other hand, Norman Rockwell tended to avoid heavy use of

: gargoyles and medieval castle-and-dungeon themes in his paintings,
: so maybe it's more of a Charles Addams Christmas scene....

Hey, sounds like you & me have similar tastes! My place is kinda
like they scooped out just enough trees to lower the house in by
helicoptor, so I don't have that kinda view. The house itself kinda
defies description. Let's just say that the trick-or-treaters are
afraid to come in the yard except in big groups...

: But actually going out into the snow is something I tend to avoid

: unless I get a sudden urge to make snowmen or other, um, interesting
: sculptures out there. Another fine reason I like working at home.

Sigh. Wish I could. Been too many nights my normal 45 minute commute
turned into three hours. Why the hell do these idiots wait until March
to get their snow tires, anyway?

: >: Keeping that in mind, you can rest assured that a blizzard will descend

: >: on the state as soon as I cross the CO stateline sometime around
: >: December 28.

: At least that should miss the party (hmmm...only a few weeks left to
: get things ready for the visit from the Evil Santa...); if I'm going
: to get snowed in, it might as well be with copious quantities of
: leftovers.

The Evil Santa? Catbert in a Santy suit?

So do you have a date yet? Our annual geek party is on the 18th, the
neighbors on the 19th, my gf has reserved the 21st - I may miss out on
my lump of coal...

Maybe you could deliver it by catapult?

: Are you at least planning on taking the blizzard back with you when
: you go?

Yes, please do. I still haven't recovered from digging out of last year's
October surprise... "8-12 inches in the foothills" Pthhh! Taught me
not to park the truck so goddamn far from the road...

George Davenport

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
cbianco wrote:

> PEREGRINE <kmur...@nov.diac.com> wrote:
>
> >Besides, I ain't into guys. Nothing personal, they just
> >don't DO anything for me... Thanks for your interest, though.
>
> i would never come between a man and his principle.

As in "Nothing comes between me and my Calvins."

the tree by the river

Dec 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/9/98
In article <366DB1...@quant.com>, Clarice <Cla...@quant.com> wrote:
>cbianco wrote:
>> On Tue, 08 Dec 1998 17:44:47 GMT, tl...@nyx10.nyx.net (the tree by the
>> river) wrote:
>>
>> >Snow can be nice to look at--I've observed before that I have the
>> >perfect "Norman Rockwell Scene" house, because on the outside,
>> >you've got the fields and the rural road that goes by the front
>> >(and one of the neighbors does have a horse-drawn carriage) with
>> >only a couple of houses in view--and with the courtyard in the
>> >middle, you look out the windows, across the snow-covered courtyard,
>> >and into the snowy windows where you've got the kitchen and cooking
>> >and baking stuff or the living room with the big stone fireplace or
>> >the parlor where the Christmas tree is, etc., depending on which
>> >direction you look.
>>
>> trygve, are you making fun of me making fun of you?
>
>??
>
>I thought he was making fun of me talking to Peregrine about CO weather.
><shrug>

One of the scariest things about Usenet is that no matter how totally
out-there-and-whacked an opinion or post you can create, thinking it
to be satire, there's always someone out there whose real and honest
beliefs and writings are even weirder. The web's the same way--there's
no sexual fetish you could invent that's so odd that there isn't already
a webpage out there somewhere devoted to something even more extreme or
bizarre.

Now, just in case you're still feeling too complacent, I wasn't making
fun of anybody up there; I was being completely serious and not at all
satirical. It's worse than that, even, because when the holidays roll
around, I put up decorations, make gingerbread houses, have fires in
the fireplace and bake stuff.

Ah, well; I'm still working on the latest revision of the Christmas
decorations (including a festive assortment of ornaments made from
AOL CDs and garlands crafted from multicolored ribbon cable--and cute
little Santa hats for at least a few of the gargoyles). At least for
the party, I think I'll put up some colorful garlands and lights on
the equipment down in the dungeon again--the contrast between the
black iron and the colorful lights and tinsel is really quite
eye-catching....

cbianco

Dec 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/9/98
On Wed, 09 Dec 1998 00:40:38 GMT, tl...@nyx10.nyx.net (the tree by the
river) wrote:

>>> trygve, are you making fun of me making fun of you?

>>I thought he was making fun of me talking to Peregrine about CO weather.
>><shrug>

>Now, just in case you're still feeling too complacent, I wasn't making

>fun of anybody up there; I was being completely serious and not at all
>satirical. It's worse than that, even, because when the holidays roll
>around, I put up decorations, make gingerbread houses, have fires in
>the fireplace and bake stuff.

"make gingerbread houses, have fires in the fireplace and bake stuff"

sequel time:

trygve, are you making fun of me making fun of you?

cbianco

cbianco

Dec 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/9/98
On 8 Dec 1998 01:36:58 GMT, ag...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Angela C.
Lukach) wrote:

>PEREGRINE (kmur...@nov.diac.com) writes:
>
>[to clarice]
>

>> You wouldn't happen to be a brunette, would you?
>

>silly bird! haven't i already told you? brunettes are *bo-ring*!

i'm a brunette

cbianco
j'accuse!

PEREGRINE

Dec 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/9/98
cbianco <bia...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
: On 8 Dec 1998 01:36:58 GMT, ag...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Angela C.
: Lukach) wrote:

: i'm a brunette

But Chaim, my dear, I can't *understand* you. We inhabit vastly different
literary, audio, and vidio universes. For example, when was the last time
you read "Introduction to Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy"? Or
listened to "the Pipes and Drums of the 48th Highlanders"? Or watched
"Stealing Beauty" (two words - LIV TYLER!!!)?

Besides, I ain't into guys. Nothing personal, they just don't DO anything
for me...

Thanks for your interest, though.

: cbianco
: j'accus e!

And I don't speak French, either. I used to speak Spanish fairly fluently,
but I've forgotten almost all of it. And I can manage a few words or so of
Scottish Gaelic...

cbianco

Dec 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/9/98
On Wed, 09 Dec 1998 03:55:26 GMT, PEREGRINE <kmur...@nov.diac.com>
wrote:

>But Chaim, my dear, I can't *understand* you. We inhabit vastly different
>literary, audio, and vidio universes. For example, when was the last time
>you read "Introduction to Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy"

i think on the toilet but i mustve fainted

>? Or
>listened to "the Pipes and Drums of the 48th Highlanders"?

at bonner's pub on 23rd st which looks like 'boner's' when youre
drunk. them men from aran get so hammered over there that around 2:30
the guys from windsor-newton come in to take scrapings from their
noses for their cadmium red formula.

> Or watched"Stealing Beauty" (two words - LIV TYLER!!!)?

>Besides, I ain't into guys. Nothing personal, they just don't DO anything
>for me...
>Thanks for your interest, though.

i would never come between a man and his principle.

>: cbianco

>: j'accus e!
>
>And I don't speak French, either.

j'accuse is a dreyfuss-affair reference
and dont take offense cuz i wasnt talking to you.

Angela C. Lukach

Dec 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/10/98

Cheezits (chee...@netaxs.com) writes:
> On 8 Dec 1998, Angela C. Lukach (an alleged redhead) wrote:
>> silly bird! haven't i already told you? brunettes are *bo-ring*!
>
> Bite me!!

okay. where would you like to be bitten? ;)

> (who kind of prefers blondes)

redheads...

angie

Angela C. Lukach

Dec 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/10/98

cbianco (bia...@ix.netcom.com) writes:
> ag...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Angela C. Lukach) wrote:
>>PEREGRINE (kmur...@nov.diac.com) writes:
>>
>>[to clarice]
>>
>>> You wouldn't happen to be a brunette, would you?
>>
>>silly bird! haven't i already told you? brunettes are *bo-ring*!
>
> i'm a brunette
> j'accuse!

mio caro, although we have been e-wed lo these many months, we have
yet to meet in the flesh, upon which occasion i know you will prove
to me that brunettes can be magnificently exciting!

angie
<think he'll buy it?>

the tree by the river

Dec 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/10/98
In article <Lmib2.57$jr1...@newsfeed.slurp.net>,

PEREGRINE <kmur...@du.edu> wrote:
>the tree by the river <tl...@nyx10.nyx.net> wrote:
>: In article <9s2b2.306$361....@newsfeed.slurp.net>,
>: PEREGRINE <kmur...@du.edu> wrote:
>
>: On the other hand, Norman Rockwell tended to avoid heavy use of
>: gargoyles and medieval castle-and-dungeon themes in his paintings,
>: so maybe it's more of a Charles Addams Christmas scene....
>
>Hey, sounds like you & me have similar tastes! My place is kinda
>like they scooped out just enough trees to lower the house in by
>helicoptor, so I don't have that kinda view. The house itself kinda
>defies description. Let's just say that the trick-or-treaters are
>afraid to come in the yard except in big groups...

Cool; nightmarish and well-treed sounds good. Even if it
defies description, it's pretty much guaranteed to be better
than the mass-produced identical houses being squirted out of
a squeeze tube up the road and then carefully placed exactly
one lawnmower's-width apart.

>: But actually going out into the snow is something I tend to avoid
>: unless I get a sudden urge to make snowmen or other, um, interesting
>: sculptures out there. Another fine reason I like working at home.
>
>Sigh. Wish I could. Been too many nights my normal 45 minute commute
>turned into three hours. Why the hell do these idiots wait until March
>to get their snow tires, anyway?

Because that's when it usually snows?

This part of the universe is a great place to work from home
in--yeah, it snows sometimes, so you stay at home and by the next
day it's gone again. Doesn't hurt either to be away from all the
city stuff and noise (and taxes and wood fireplace bans).

>: >: Keeping that in mind, you can rest assured that a blizzard will descend
>: >: on the state as soon as I cross the CO stateline sometime around
>: >: December 28.
>
>: At least that should miss the party (hmmm...only a few weeks left to
>: get things ready for the visit from the Evil Santa...); if I'm going
>: to get snowed in, it might as well be with copious quantities of
>: leftovers.
>
>The Evil Santa? Catbert in a Santy suit?

Ummm...not quite. The Evil Santa specializes in looking after the
wishes of the people on the "naughty" list. The naughty ones are
really much more interesting anyway when they sit on your lap and
whisper into you ear what they'd like to have slipped into their
stocking. (I did put one picture of a version of the Evil Santa
costume in the costume section of my webpage.)

>So do you have a date yet? Our annual geek party is on the 18th, the
>neighbors on the 19th, my gf has reserved the 21st - I may miss out on
>my lump of coal...

I'm tentatively looking at Saturday the 26th; if nobody objects by
tomorrow, I think I'll go with that.

>Maybe you could deliver it by catapult?

Might have to, since the railgun is still operating as a high-speed
self-welding device.

>: Are you at least planning on taking the blizzard back with you when
>: you go?
>
>Yes, please do. I still haven't recovered from digging out of last year's
>October surprise... "8-12 inches in the foothills" Pthhh! Taught me
>not to park the truck so goddamn far from the road...

Hey, you want to hear about a surprise? I'd wandered down to the
theater that night and the door on the north side of my bedroom
blew open--and so when I returned upstairs, I thought that it
seemed colder than it really should...and then discovered that I
had a remarkably large snowdrift in my bedroom that extended onto
the bed. I usually prefer my waterbed with fewer ice crystals....

PEREGRINE

Dec 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/10/98
: wrote:

: >But Chaim, my dear, I can't *understand* you. We inhabit vastly different
: >literary, audio, and vidio universes. For example, when was the last time
: >you read "Introduction to Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy"

: i think on the toilet but i mustve fainted

Come to think of it, that happens to me every time I pick the damn thing
up...

: >? Or

: >listened to "the Pipes and Drums of the 48th Highlanders"?

: at bonner's pub on 23rd st which looks like 'boner's' when youre
: drunk. them men from aran get so hammered over there that around 2:30
: the guys from windsor-newton come in to take scrapings from their
: noses for their cadmium red formula.

You're just saying that to make me jealous!

: > Or watched"Stealing Beauty" (two words - LIV TYLER!!!)?

Not gonna touch that one, huh? But I gots to thinkin' (hate when that
happens) we probably have SOME ref's in common, somewhere... Like if
I was to ask Jackie if he wore a false eyelash under one of his eyes,
you'd catch the ref I'm sure.

Which brings up a bit of trivia: Did you know the book has 22 chapters,
but thhe movie only does 21 of them (or was it 21/20? I'm experiencing
foggy mental breakdown tonight)? Somehow, I don't the the tokemaster
would like the last chapter too much...

: >Besides, I ain't into guys. Nothing personal, they just don't DO anything

: >for me...
: >Thanks for your interest, though.

: i would never come between a man and his principle.

But what about his co-PI's?

: >: cbianco

: >: j'accus e!
: >
: >And I don't speak French, either.

: j'accuse is a dreyfuss-affair reference
: and dont take offense cuz i wasnt talking to you.

Well, seeing as I have no reference spectra on "dreyfuss-affair", I have
no idea whatcher talkin about. Maybe I can model it with Hitran, but
I'll need the spectral window and the peak wavenumber...

: Thanks for your interest, though.

De nada.

PEREGRINE

Dec 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/10/98
the tree by the river <tl...@nyx10.nyx.net> wrote:
: In article <Lmib2.57$jr1...@newsfeed.slurp.net>,
: PEREGRINE <kmur...@du.edu> wrote:
: >
: >Hey, sounds like you & me have similar tastes! My place is kinda

: >like they scooped out just enough trees to lower the house in by
: >helicoptor, so I don't have that kinda view. The house itself kinda
: >defies description. Let's just say that the trick-or-treaters are
: >afraid to come in the yard except in big groups...

: Cool; nightmarish and well-treed sounds good. Even if it
: defies description,

I kinda figured out a way to describe it. Think "Beverly Hillbillies"
pre beverly meets the addams family, with stone walls. Come to think
of it, that kinda describes me...

As for the trees, I recently told a cow orker I was taking a few days off
so I could get out the chainsaw and mow the lawn. For some reason, he now
acts nervous anytime I'm around... go figure. Maybe he's afraid of trees...

: it's pretty much guaranteed to be better

: than the mass-produced identical houses being squirted out of
: a squeeze tube up the road and then carefully placed exactly
: one lawnmower's-width apart.

Ah. You've SEEN my gf's house. Actually, you probably can from your front
window - she's in roxborough village. No way I could handle that! My house
might look like something out of a low budget frankenstein movie, but I
got ten acres of elbow room. Best land in the mesa at that.

: >Sigh. Wish I could. Been too many nights my normal 45 minute commute

: >turned into three hours. Why the hell do these idiots wait until March
: >to get their snow tires, anyway?

: Because that's when it usually snows?

The most, yes. But you *know* we always have at least a couple good
snows by christmas.

: This part of the universe is a great place to work from home

: in--yeah, it snows sometimes, so you stay at home and by the next
: day it's gone again. Doesn't hurt either to be away from all the
: city stuff and noise (and taxes and wood fireplace bans).

Whimper! Actually, I probably could work at home some of the time, except
I don't think I'd get much done - way to many other things I could distract
myself with. I kinda need my closet-with-a-window to keep me focused.

[christmas party]
: >The Evil Santa? Catbert in a Santy suit?

: Ummm...not quite. The Evil Santa specializes in looking after the
: wishes of the people on the "naughty" list. The naughty ones are
: really much more interesting anyway when they sit on your lap and
: whisper into you ear what they'd like to have slipped into their
: stocking. (I did put one picture of a version of the Evil Santa
: costume in the costume section of my webpage.)

Damn! Now that's a job I'd like to have!

: >So do you have a date yet? Our annual geek party is on the 18th, the

: >neighbors on the 19th, my gf has reserved the 21st - I may miss out on
: >my lump of coal...

: I'm tentatively looking at Saturday the 26th; if nobody objects by
: tomorrow, I think I'll go with that.

<RickHunter> Works for me </RickHunter>

: >Maybe you could deliver it by catapult?

: Might have to, since the railgun is still operating as a high-speed
: self-welding device.

LOL! Do I even want to know why you're trying to build a railgun?

: >Yes, please do. I still haven't recovered from digging out of last year's

: >October surprise... "8-12 inches in the foothills" Pthhh! Taught me
: >not to park the truck so goddamn far from the road...

: Hey, you want to hear about a surprise? I'd wandered down to the
: theater that night and the door on the north side of my bedroom
: blew open--and so when I returned upstairs, I thought that it
: seemed colder than it really should...and then discovered that I
: had a remarkably large snowdrift in my bedroom that extended onto
: the bed. I usually prefer my waterbed with fewer ice crystals....

Never did like crawling into an ice cold bed... But yeah, that would've
been a surprise all right. But hey, you didn't even have to go outside
to build snowmen!

Charlotte L. Blackmer

Dec 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/10/98
In article <Pine.A41.3.96.981205...@taurus.vcu.edu>,

>> > Tall gurls dont realize how many wimmen would KILL to be that tall.
>>
>> Really? Now that's a new one to me.
>
>Heard it here first.

*smoooooochies* Helps make up for years of gawky, hon.

>> At least nobody's ever told me that.
>
>Why would they? Jealous catty bitches...
>Seriously. Not ALL wimmen would care to be that tall. But I would. Ive
>long said that i was meant to be taller. Then there are others who
>would kill, as i said, but would be damned if they would admit it to
>you.

>> Forget even looking for dresses (unless you like the waist located
>> half-way between your navel and your breasts).
>
>Wimmens clothes suck assholes. They are not desined for anybody over
>5-8. Im not even that tall and i hava huge prob w sleeves. And my
>wingspan aint *that* fuggin long! And i weara 31 inseam, prefer
>32...but 28-29 is the most common. Length of bone sux when yer buyin
>clothes.

Yup. I'm going to have to take up garment sewing to get sleeves long
enough (if I find 'em, I buy 'em - the "Waif" trend was a godsend). If I
were in proportion to my arms, I'd be six-three.

I can wear a lot of off-the-shelf trousers, though.

>They cater more to short wimmen than anything. By short i mean 5-4 and
>under. Theres always a petite section. Wheres the tall section?
>One time i wandered into Tall Girl to see what the clothes were like
>in there...and i felt like i was on anuther planet! It was freeky!
>there were all these realy tall wimmen milling around, but it felt
>more like they were guiltily lurking. And maybe I was just overwhelmed
>by it. Tall wimmen are overwhelming.

I got asked why was I in there last time I went to a tall girls shop (to
look for a swimsuit). I'm somewhere between 5'8" and 9".

Happily I have discovered that Land's End sells lots of clothes in tall
sizes - even those I would normally not buy tall (like the chinos) fit
better. No more having to size up to get the extra coverage. And I love
my new swimsuit, eees plenty va-va-voom.

>> One exception: extremely clingy, one-piece, sleeveless mini-dresses.
>> Those work just great on me. Preferably black. But I have to admit that
>> in my 35 odd years, I've only found TWO of those dresses that really,
>> truly fit my figure and height. But they get used a lot.
>
>sounds cool as strawberry jello, babe.

Indeed.

I have slightly better luck with dresses but only slightly. I'm going to
be very annoyed if I don't have anything suitable for the baby's
christening because I hate clothes shopping.

>> Damn, I'm in compliment heaven today.
>> What happened?
>
>Strange days have found us.
>
>> > You rule. Thats all there is to it.
>>
>> No, wait, I'm just a newbie here, albeit one who comes with some
>> infamous references.
>
>I missed em. Newbies can rule too.

Indeed, as Leanne has amply demonstrated ;-)

Awwwwwwww.

>> Of course, we can always consolidate our powers.
>
>This is true.

I'm certainly ready to welcome Clarice into the Alpha Bitch of the Month
club. Especially since she is a DCBB (Dangerously Curvaceous Brunette
Babe). DCBBs rock. (Ignore that redhead saying we're boring, this is all
part of the plan.)

>> I think I'm beginning to like this group.
>
>Its been known to happen.

*smoochies*

C(come to the fluff side, Luke...)LB
Charlotte L. Blackmer http://www.rahul.net/clb
Berkeley Farm and Pleasure Palace (under construction)
Junk (esp. commercial) email review rates: $250 US ea

HyperReal-Anon

Dec 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/10/98
"Charlotte L. Blackmer" <c...@rahul.net> wrote:
>DCBBs rock.

Damned straight.
Nikki Dial and Annette Haven are brunettes.
Jackie the Tokeman

It is loading more messages.