Stolen Angels Betrayal Bitch

No User

Jan 15, 2001, 9:18:50 PM1/15/01
I can't believe how dismissing of the facts you are? Don't you realize that www.pat-acceptance.org is the kind of website that should be taken down because it is unfair to the facts in this situation !

You dissapoint me Jade. Not only is Cranston a pedophiler, he's a racist he also threatens to murder people's families. If I had more time I would explain it to you better. But sheesh.

---
This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was posted with the use of anonymizing software at
http://anon.xg.nu
---

Stolen Angels

Jan 16, 2001, 9:22:13 AM1/16/01
Yes, I am dismissing it. This has nothing to with me, or my reasoning in
joining this newsgroup. There are a lot of people that I do not agree with,
but I'm not going to waste my time going to every one of them trying to tear
them down. I have other goals in mind than wasting my time trying to find a
reason to dislike somebody.

Jade

"No User" <no....@anon.xg.nu> wrote in message

turtoni

Jan 16, 2001, 1:41:02 PM1/16/01
Stolen Angels wrote:

> Yes, I am dismissing it. This has nothing to with me, or my reasoning in
> joining this newsgroup. There are a lot of people that I do not agree with,
> but I'm not going to waste my time going to every one of them trying to tear
> them down. I have other goals in mind than wasting my time trying to find a
> reason to dislike somebody.

are you attractive?
if so, it might be worth noting that mike is quite some hot stuff.

turtoni - with a rather rum bottom, i might add.

Stolen Angels

Jan 16, 2001, 11:47:15 PM1/16/01
I don't know whether to laugh or to run.

Jade

"turtoni" <tur...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

turtoni

Jan 17, 2001, 2:20:17 AM1/17/01
Stolen Angels top posted:

> I don't know whether to laugh or to run.
>
> Jade

come now, don't bee shy.
mikey is pretty fly for a geeky guy.

been to hongkong, been to munich, and amsterdam too.
passed go, sent to jail and never much got the hang of poker.
but for this english manhattan toyboy baby it's plain to see,

turtoni - that this is man is like whole god damn thanggg.

turtoni

Jan 17, 2001, 2:55:13 AM1/17/01

Mike wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 01:20:17 -0600, turtoni <tur...@my-deja.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Stolen Angels top posted:
> >
> >> I don't know whether to laugh or to run.
> >>
> >> Jade
> >
> >come now, don't bee shy.
> >mikey is pretty fly for a geeky guy.
>

> The girls at Starbucks like me.

i pass 'bucks in the morning.
always a big queue.
never understood it.
(although there's always a big queue anywhere in nyc)

the coffee & service sucks.
i've had much better elsewhere.

this is an official complaint.

turtoni - please get it sorted.

> Mike
>
> http://www.pat-acceptance.org
> Catch the Monkey!
>
> Guestbook: http://www.pat-acceptance.org/guestbook.html
> Download PAT'S Flash Movies & Sound Buttons: http://www/pat-acceptance.org/zip.html

turtoni

Jan 17, 2001, 3:38:17 AM1/17/01

Mike wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 01:20:17 -0600, turtoni <tur...@my-deja.com>
> wrote:
>

> >Stolen Angels top posted:
> >
> >> I don't know whether to laugh or to run.
> >>
> >> Jade
> >
> >come now, don't bee shy.
> >mikey is pretty fly for a geeky guy.
>

> The girls at Starbucks like me.
>

> Mike
>
> http://www.pat-acceptance.org
> Catch the Monkey!
>
> Guestbook: http://www.pat-acceptance.org/guestbook.html
> Download PAT'S Flash Movies & Sound Buttons: http://www/pat-acceptance.org/zip.html

dinna worry about me, anybody btw.

i'm like indestructible.. with buds to the top.. and there's always another port..

and if it getting hosted by whatever..

turtoni - like i give shit. FLASH, aaarrrr, HE'S...

Shawn T Pickrell

Jan 17, 2001, 5:55:59 AM1/17/01
Mike <m...@oz.net> wrote:

: The girls at Starbucks like me.

is this before or after u tip them?

--
Shawn Pickrell
15 November 2000: Barbados 0-4 USA

Stolen Angels

Jan 17, 2001, 10:00:12 AM1/17/01
I'm a Tully's girl myself. ;)

Jade

"turtoni" <tur...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

turtoni

Jan 17, 2001, 10:01:59 PM1/17/01
Stolen Angels wrote:

> I'm a Tully's girl myself. ;)

i'm an expresso dude by day

and at night.. a creamy cappuccino

turtoni - with choc sprinkled on top.

turtoni

Jan 17, 2001, 10:24:30 PM1/17/01
Mike wrote:

> turtoni wrote:
> >Mike wrote:

> >> The girls at Starbucks like me.
>
> >i pass 'bucks in the morning.
> >always a big queue.
> >never understood it.
>

> caffeine.

morning rush hour:
bigQ starbuck caffeine Vs a zillion noQ caffeine vendors.

got milk?

> >(although there's always a big queue anywhere in nyc)
>

> The only line in Thunder Bay is to get out of town.

that's where your boyfriend lives? i guess it's a rush in more
ways than one to see each other at the weekends and chris.

> >the coffee & service sucks.
> >i've had much better elsewhere.
>

> Preach it. When you come out to visit I will take you for real
> coffee. Jade will come too.

i don't know whether to laugh or to run.

> >this is an official complaint.
>

> it's not very strident. I sha'n't take it seriously.

we're a gentle, easy folk in new york. mother fucker.

> >turtoni - please get it sorted.
>

> In good time. All in good time.

yeah yeah.

turtoni - bum looker, just like those udder flirts & willy teasers.

SuseGrl

Jan 17, 2001, 11:00:58 PM1/17/01
mike

>The girls at Starbucks like me.

do the boys wear kilts?

suse

SuseGrl

Jan 17, 2001, 11:10:16 PM1/17/01
mike
>turtoni wrote:
[regarding starfart's]

>>this is an official complaint.
>
>it's not very strident. I sha'n't take it seriously.

STARBUCKS COFFEE SUCKS STIFF DEAD BUNNIES THROUGH A COCKTAIL STRAW. STARBUCKS
STAFF ARE SURLY AND STUPID. THEIR COFFEE IS NO BETTER THAN ANY OTHER FAST-FOOD
JOINT, BUT THEY CHARGE A LOT MORE FOR IT.

suse

i expect them to merge with time and aol any day now.

SuseGrl

Jan 17, 2001, 11:11:32 PM1/17/01
mike
>Shawn T Pickrell wrote:

>>Mike wrote:
>
>>: The girls at Starbucks like me.
>
>>is this before or after u tip them?
>
>What's a tip?

what the leper leaves the prostitute.

suse

steve made me post this

SuseGrl

Jan 17, 2001, 11:43:03 PM1/17/01
turtoNI

>Mike wrote:
>
>> turtoni wrote:

how wude!

run whilst laughing. great aerobic bennyfits.

>> >i pass 'bucks in the morning.
>> >always a big queue.
>> >never understood it.
>>
>> caffeine.
>
>morning rush hour:
>bigQ starbuck caffeine Vs a zillion noQ caffeine vendors.

i've had better coffee from gas stations than the swill starshits offers.
blecchhh

>> >(although there's always a big queue anywhere in nyc)
>>
>> The only line in Thunder Bay is to get out of town.
>
>that's where your boyfriend lives? i guess it's a rush in more
>ways than one to see each other at the weekends and chris.

they are so sweet!

>> >the coffee & service sucks.
>> >i've had much better elsewhere.
>>
>> Preach it. When you come out to visit I will take you for real
>> coffee. Jade will come too.
>
>i don't know whether to laugh or to run.

maybe you could run with jade?

>> >this is an official complaint.
>>
>> it's not very strident. I sha'n't take it seriously.
>
>we're a gentle, easy folk in new york. mother fucker.

ian, you should know the new york alphabet by now. fuckin' A, fuckin' B,
fuckin' C ...

suse

SuseGrl

Jan 17, 2001, 11:48:26 PM1/17/01
mike
>SuseGrl wrote:
>>mike

>>>The girls at Starbucks like me.
>
>>do the boys wear kilts?
>
>In Seattle all the men wear kilts. Didn't you know?

do they have nice legs?

sesu

Brock Hannibal

Jan 17, 2001, 11:51:11 PM1/17/01

If they did they could play for the Sonics. They seem to attract
girley men.

--
Brock

"Put a $20 gold piece on my watch chain so the boys'll know I died
standin' pat"

SuseGrl

Jan 18, 2001, 12:00:03 AM1/18/01
mike

>SuseGrl wrote:
>
>>STARBUCKS COFFEE SUCKS STIFF DEAD BUNNIES THROUGH A COCKTAIL STRAW.
>STARBUCKS
>>STAFF ARE SURLY AND STUPID. THEIR COFFEE IS NO BETTER THAN ANY OTHER
>FAST-FOOD
>>JOINT, BUT THEY CHARGE A LOT MORE FOR IT.
>
>Are you, Susan Graul, ____________?

I FDON'T KNWO WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOOT.

suse

good coffee is somewhat important to me. SO BACK OFF!!!!

for coffee with real, intense flavor, please visit peets.com. they have great
teas as well. lapsang souchong is one of my faves.

SuseGrl

Jan 18, 2001, 12:01:19 AM1/18/01
mike

>SuseGrl wrote:
>>mike

>>>What's a tip?
>
>>what the leper leaves the prostitute.
>
>>suse
>
>Stew?

that's then they hit the hot tub

suse

turtoni

Jan 17, 2001, 11:59:23 PM1/17/01

SuseGrl wrote:

> turtoNI
> >Mike wrote:

> how wude!

cream floats to the top.

> run whilst laughing. great aerobic bellyfits.

unless you split your sides and yer 'ed fell off.

> >> caffeine.
> >
> >morning rush hour:
> >bigQ starbuck caffeine Vs a zillion noQ caffeine vendors.
>
> i've had better coffee from gas stations than the swill starshits offers.
> blecchhh

ickkkky. i wouldn't go as far as THAT.
(hee!)

> >> The only line in Thunder Bay is to get out of town.
> >
> >that's where your boyfriend lives? i guess it's a rush in more
> >ways than one to see each other at the weekends and chris.
>
> they are so sweet!

you leave steve outta this.

> >> Preach it. When you come out to visit I will take you for real
> >> coffee. Jade will come too.
> >
> >i don't know whether to laugh or to run.
>
> maybe you could run with jade?

MOTHER!
jade doesnt date east coasters.

anyway, i've given up smoking & dating.
NO MORE SUCKING!

> >> it's not very strident. I sha'n't take it seriously.
> >
> >we're a gentle, easy folk in new york. mother fucker.
>
> ian, you should know the new york alphabet by now. fuckin' A, fuckin' B,
> fuckin' C ...
>
> suse

dont go upsetting sweet cake mike.

turtoni - swearing is illegal and downright immature.

Brock Hannibal

Jan 18, 2001, 12:07:43 AM1/18/01
turtoni wrote:

> anyway, i've given up smoking & dating.
> NO MORE SUCKING!

Mike wept.

Brock Hannibal

Jan 18, 2001, 12:08:58 AM1/18/01

eauwww! You've succeeded in grossing me out.

turtoni

Jan 18, 2001, 12:39:01 AM1/18/01

Brock Hannibal wrote:

> turtoni wrote:
>
> > anyway, i've given up smoking & dating.
> > NO MORE SUCKING!
>
> Mike wept.

quit trying to suck up to me.

you only ever say things in the group you know will be ok with me and
not create any bad nipples.

turtoni - my bottom cant be everyplace at once.

> --
> Brock
>
> "Put a $20 gold piece on my watch chain so the boys'll know I died

> standin' PAT"

Stolen Angels

Jan 18, 2001, 12:51:11 AM1/18/01
Well, I think it is free legal advice.

Jade

"Mike" <m...@oz.net> wrote in message
> Shawn T Pickrell wrote:

> >Mike wrote:
>
> >: The girls at Starbucks like me.
>
> >is this before or after u tip them?
>

> What's a tip?

Brock Hannibal

Jan 18, 2001, 12:51:41 AM1/18/01
turtoni wrote:

> Brock Hannibal wrote:
>
> > turtoni wrote:
> >
> > > anyway, i've given up smoking & dating.
> > > NO MORE SUCKING!
> >
> > Mike wept.
>
> quit trying to suck up to me.

Tweren't me.

> you only ever say things in the group you know will be ok with me and
> not create any bad nipples.

I hate bad nipples, they're so useless, like tits on a boar.

> turtoni - my bottom cant be everyplace at once.

I suppose there are some who breathe a sigh of relief at this
revelation.

--
Brock

"Put a $20 gold piece on my watch chain so the boys'll know I died

standin' pat"

John Fereira

Jan 18, 2001, 7:03:51 AM1/18/01
In article <3A668175...@my-deja.com>, turtoni <tur...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>Brock Hannibal wrote:
>
>> turtoni wrote:
>>
>> > anyway, i've given up smoking & dating.
>> > NO MORE SUCKING!
>>
>> Mike wept.
>
>quit trying to suck up to me.
>
>you only ever say things in the group you know will be ok with me and
>not create any bad nipples.
^^^^^^^^^^^
That's an oxymoron.

John Fereira
ja...@cornell.edu

Chris Belway

Jan 18, 2001, 1:56:34 PM1/18/01

I heard William shatner is going to be giving swimming lessons in
Seattle-there's quite the market for it.

C.

Steatopygias's 'R' Us. doh#0000000005 That ain't no Hottentot.
Sesquipedalian's 'R' Us. ZX-10. DoD#564. tbtw#6. s.s.m#8. There ain't no more
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is,
"God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell
him is, "Probably because of something you did." - Jack Handey

Matt Kennel

Jan 18, 2001, 6:08:22 PM1/18/01
On 18 Jan 2001 04:10:16 GMT, SuseGrl <sus...@cs.combot> wrote:
:mike

:>turtoni wrote:
:[regarding starfart's]
:>>this is an official complaint.
:>
:>it's not very strident. I sha'n't take it seriously.
:
:STARBUCKS COFFEE SUCKS STIFF DEAD BUNNIES THROUGH A COCKTAIL STRAW. STARBUCKS
:STAFF ARE SURLY AND STUPID. THEIR COFFEE IS NO BETTER THAN ANY OTHER FAST-FOOD
:JOINT, BUT THEY CHARGE A LOT MORE FOR IT.

As of now, pathetic Earthlings, your double venti mocha mint lattes will cost

<pinky> ONE MILLION DOLLARS! </pinky>

:suse

:
:i expect them to merge with time and aol any day now.

y-y-y-y-y-ou've g-g-g-o-t mail!

SuseGrl

Jan 19, 2001, 12:17:02 AM1/19/01
mattttttttt

>On 18 Jan 2001 04:10:16 GMT, SuseGrl <sus...@cs.combot> wrote:
>:mike
>:>turtoni wrote:
>:[regarding starfart's]
>:>>this is an official complaint.
>:>
>:>it's not very strident. I sha'n't take it seriously.
>:
>:STARBUCKS COFFEE SUCKS STIFF DEAD BUNNIES THROUGH A COCKTAIL STRAW.
>STARBUCKS
>:STAFF ARE SURLY AND STUPID. THEIR COFFEE IS NO BETTER THAN ANY OTHER
>FAST-FOOD
>:JOINT, BUT THEY CHARGE A LOT MORE FOR IT.
>

>As of now, pathetic Earthlings, your double venti mocha mint lattes will cost
>

> <pinky> ONE MILLION DOLLARS! </pinky>

don't *even* ask about the mini venti mocha mint lattes.

>:suse
>:
>:i expect them to merge with time and aol any day now.
>
>y-y-y-y-y-ou've g-g-g-o-t mail!

well it's aboot time.

essu

Charlotte L. Blackmer

Jan 19, 2001, 12:57:22 AM1/19/01
In article <t6bcp4h...@corp.supernews.com>,
Stolen Angels <stolenang...@hotmail.com> wrote:

(stuff moved away from the top)
(followups set to soc.singles only)

>"turtoni" <tur...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

[starbucks]

>> the coffee & service sucks.
>> i've had much better elsewhere.
>>
>> this is an official complaint.
>>
>> turtoni - please get it sorted.

>I'm a Tully's girl myself. ;)
>
>Jade

Heh. I don't think La Manzana Grande has reached that particular level
of civilization yet.

The first time I visited a friend of mine who lives in Manhattan
(about where Union Square/West Village/Chelsea meet), she peeved most
entertainingly about what she called the "Seattleization" of service,
especially in the coffee bars. Her basic complaint was that New
York-style efficient service had gone straight out the window.

This was almost five years ago, mind you, so it's probably gone downhill
from there. (Last time I visited her, I brought my stovetop espresso pot
and a supply of Peet's with me, so didn't do the coffee-bar thang.)

CLB
Charlotte L. Blackmer <http://www.rahul.net/clb>
Berkeley Farm and Pleasure Palace (under construction)
Junk (esp. commercial) email review rates: $250 US ea

SuseGrl

Jan 21, 2001, 4:44:35 PM1/21/01
chris belway

>SuseGrl (sus...@cs.combot) writes:
>> mike

>>>In Seattle all the men wear kilts. Didn't you know?
>>
>> do they have nice legs?
>>
>> sesu
>
>I heard William shatner is going to be giving swimming lessons in
>Seattle-there's quite the market for it.

will he wear his belly band?

suse

SuseGrl

Jan 21, 2001, 4:45:14 PM1/21/01