Unit 4: Obtuse KOOOOOOKHUNTER is a BORE and a CHICKEN DICK

1 view

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00
Rauni wrote:

By "Obtuse KOOOOOOKHUNTER is a BORE and a CHICKEN DICK" you must
be referring to Unit 4.

--
Aaron R. Kulkis
Unix Systems Engineer

H: Knackos...you're a retard.

A: The wise man is mocked by fools.

B: "Jeem" Dutton is a fool of the pathological liar sort.

C: Jet plays the fool and spews out nonsense as a method of
sidetracking discussions which are headed in a direction
that she doesn't like.

D: Jet claims to have killfiled me.

E: Jet now follows me from newgroup to newsgroup
...despite (D) above.

F: Neither Jeem nor Jet are worthy of the time to compose a
response until their behavior improves.

G: Unit_4's "Kook hunt" reminds me of "Jimmy Baker's" harangues against

By Archie Leach

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
Aaron Kulkis wrote:

<absolutely nothing of note, as usual>

Whoever invented the original Usenet flame-by-form has you in mind,
Kulkis.

Please, do yourself a favor and shut up. You're the worst possible
mixture of the persistent masochism of Mikey O'Nil, the pointlessness of
Marty Hannigan, and the unjustified self-importance of Brian Calvin.

Archie Leach

Live, from Lansing, Michigan

Member #666 of the Cabal Obsidian Order (TINCOO)

"Friends is pathetic TV for the Applebee's Generation."--Rev. Hawkeye
Pierce

"I've never had a problem with strict
heterosexuality."--Steve Henderson

Ross Driedger

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00

Phoenix <e...@at.joes> wrote in message
> In article <38EEF628...@alt.net>, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net>
whined:

> > Rauni wrote:
> > >

> > By "Obtuse KOOOOOOKHUNTER is a BORE and a CHICKEN DICK" you must
> > be referring to Unit 4.
>
> <GAG> If you're going to insult people in AUK please do a better job of
it.

These rookies are so disappointing. They see a Newtron or Vic lame and
believe that all they have to do is match that level to fire off an
effective insult.

<sigh> I'm beginning to think that all prospective kooks should spend an
obligatory three weeks in deja researching some of the greats before they
are given posting rights.

--
Ross Driedger

Ro...@SPAMMENOTlart.com

"Deja's complete archives report a total of "about 6,400 messages" posted by
me on all subjects since 1997, of which "about 5,500" address Idiot Kenny in
some fashion."

Michael Newton tries to tell the world he is not really obsessed in

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00

Lionel wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Apr 2000 09:38:10 -0400, in
> <lblffs0h1dbcf31vm...@4ax.com>, Unit 4 <Uni...@SPUTUM.com>
> said:
>
> >HEY KOOKSTER
> >
> >Before you go and fuck up again, try to remember that your headers were
> >screwed up for you BEFORE you were challenged to change them.
> >
> >Like we'd believe you're posting through alt.net while forging headers to
> >look like they're from alt.net.
>
> If he's trying to claim that he's currently posting from anywhere but

Spot the strawman argument.

Check the date on this post.

Did I travel backwards in time?

> alt.net, & is just faking the headers, then he's a liar. He is
> definitely posting from alt.net.

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00

Ross Driedger wrote:

> Phoenix <e...@at.joes> wrote in message
> > In article <38EEF628...@alt.net>, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net>
> whined:
> >
> > > Rauni wrote:
> > > >

> > > By "Obtuse KOOOOOOKHUNTER is a BORE and a CHICKEN DICK" you must
> > > be referring to Unit 4.
> >
> > <GAG> If you're going to insult people in AUK please do a better job of
> it.
>
> These rookies are so disappointing. They see a Newtron or Vic lame and
> believe that all they have to do is match that level to fire off an
> effective insult.
>
> <sigh> I'm beginning to think that all prospective kooks should spend an
> obligatory three weeks in deja researching some of the greats before they
> are given posting rights.

The only person from your group who classifies me as a kook
is your little dolt, Eunech4...

> --
> Ross Driedger
>
> Ro...@SPAMMENOTlart.com
>
> "Deja's complete archives report a total of "about 6,400 messages" posted by
> me on all subjects since 1997, of which "about 5,500" address Idiot Kenny in
> some fashion."
>
> Michael Newton tries to tell the world he is not really obsessed in

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00

Doktor Pete wrote:

> I shit you not, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@roalok1.mi.home.com> had the nerve to
> write <38F2DEC6...@roalok1.mi.home.com>:

> >Ross Driedger wrote:
> >>
> >> Phoenix <e...@at.joes> wrote in message
> >> whined:

> >> it.
> >>
> >> These rookies are so disappointing. They see a Newtron or Vic lame and
> >> believe that all they have to do is match that level to fire off an
> >> effective insult.
> >>
> >> <sigh> I'm beginning to think that all prospective kooks should spend an
> >> obligatory three weeks in deja researching some of the greats before they
> >> are given posting rights.
> >

> >The only person from your group who classifies me as a kook
> >is your little dolt, Eunech4...
>

> I wonder where the other 21 votes came from.
>
> I know! Let's do a quick test. If you're reading this in alt.usenet.kooks,
> please complete the following simple questionnaire:
>
> Do you classify Aaron R. Kulkis as a kook?
>
> YES [ ]
> NO [ ]

As if regular readers of "alt.usenet.kooks" are sane individuals.

> --
> "I would insult your intelligence, but what would be the point?" -
> Doklands Mafia | http://www.fluxus.freeserve.co.uk

Sharon B

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00

--
"Words ain't gonna get me busted for anything but
being stupid."--RtS showcases his IQ

SharonB/Judge Advocate/1st Virginia Volunteers/CEsium Brigade
..minus plus or minus to reply

Sharon B

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00

Aaron Kulkis <aku...@roalok1.mi.home.com> wrote in message
> > YES [ ]
> > NO [ ]
>
> As if regular readers of "alt.usenet.kooks" are sane individuals.

Sanity-envy. We understand.

Doktor Pete

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00

YES [ ]
NO [ ]

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00

Unit 4 wrote:

> On Sat, 08 Apr 2000 13:34:40 +0430, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net> wrote,
> in alt.conspiracy.retards:

> }Rauni wrote:
> }>
> }
> }By "Obtuse KOOOOOOKHUNTER is a BORE and a CHICKEN DICK" you must
> }be referring to Unit 4.
> }
>

> You still haven't gotten over the fascination with my genitals, have you?
> Everyone has them, Kookster. Even you. Just because you can't see them
> doesn't mean they're not there.
>
> --
> Dear Fellow Primate:
>
> My penis is bigger than your penis and I have much more
> sexual prowess and am far more sexually desirable than you.
> That means I am superior to you. This should cause you a great
> deal of discomfort. If not, please let me know, and I shall say other
> unkind words in an effort to convince you that I am able to dominate
> you emotionally.
>
> Thanks for your consideration in this matter.
>
> ICEKNIFE

Dear ape affectionado:
you're boring.

bye

jim dutton

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00
In article <D6kI4.23456$Xk2....@tor-nn1.netcom.ca>,

Ross Driedger <ro...@SPAMMENOTkaosworks.com> wrote:

>Phoenix <e...@at.joes> wrote in message
>> In article <38EEF628...@alt.net>, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net>
>whined:
>>
>> > Rauni wrote:
>> > >

>> > By "Obtuse KOOOOOOKHUNTER is a BORE and a CHICKEN DICK" you must
>> > be referring to Unit 4.
>>
>> <GAG> If you're going to insult people in AUK please do a better job of
>it.
>
>These rookies are so disappointing. They see a Newtron or Vic lame and
>believe that all they have to do is match that level to fire off an
>effective insult.
>
><sigh> I'm beginning to think that all prospective kooks should spend an
>obligatory three weeks in deja researching some of the greats before they
>are given posting rights.
>Ross Driedger

Inference of superiority by familiarity: C-
Reference to Deja invoking fear of fire power: D-
Name dropping of has beens: F
Rating other's flames in an attempt to flame thereby highlighting lack
of flame power: a redundant F

Ross you flame like Odious.

-Jeem, spot the irony

http://www.ejeem.com
Steatopygias's 'R' Us. doh#0000000005 That ain't no Hottentot.
Sesquipedalian's 'R' Us. ZX-10. DoD#564. tbtw#6. s.s.m#8. There ain't no more
"Moral indignation is in most cases 2 percent moral, 48 percent indignat
ion and 50 percent envy." -- Vittorio De Sica

Doktor Pete

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00
write <38F3DBC8...@roalok1.mi.home.com>:

>Doktor Pete wrote:
>>
>> I shit you not, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@roalok1.mi.home.com> had the nerve to
>> write <38F2DEC6...@roalok1.mi.home.com>:
>>

>> >The only person from your group who classifies me as a kook
>> >is your little dolt, Eunech4...
>>
>> I wonder where the other 21 votes came from.
>>
>> I know! Let's do a quick test. If you're reading this in alt.usenet.kooks,
>> please complete the following simple questionnaire:
>>
>> Do you classify Aaron R. Kulkis as a kook?
>>
>> YES [ ]
>> NO [ ]
>

>As if regular readers of "alt.usenet.kooks" are sane individuals.

Sorry, Aaron, but no stipulation was made regarding the sanity of the
respondants, only their number. It's rather too late to be picky now that
you've made your claim.
--
Music you don't like: http://www.mp3.com/dktr
As featured on the Lullabies For Toywar CD

Doktor Pete

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00
I shit you not, j...@enteract.com (jim dutton) had the nerve to write
<8d221q$1op3$1...@news.enteract.com>:

>In article <D6kI4.23456$Xk2....@tor-nn1.netcom.ca>,
>Ross Driedger <ro...@SPAMMENOTkaosworks.com> wrote:
>>
>>Phoenix <e...@at.joes> wrote in message
>>> In article <38EEF628...@alt.net>, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net>
>>whined:

>>> <GAG> If you're going to insult people in AUK please do a better job of
>>it.
>>
>>These rookies are so disappointing. They see a Newtron or Vic lame and
>>believe that all they have to do is match that level to fire off an
>>effective insult.
>>
>><sigh> I'm beginning to think that all prospective kooks should spend an
>>obligatory three weeks in deja researching some of the greats before they
>>are given posting rights.
>>Ross Driedger
>
> Inference of superiority by familiarity: C-
> Reference to Deja invoking fear of fire power: D-
> Name dropping of has beens: F

I can't let you get away with calling Michael Newton and Victor Negron "has
beens". You will find that "never weres" is a much more accurate term.

HTH.

> Rating other's flames in an attempt to flame thereby highlighting lack
> of flame power: a redundant F
>
> Ross you flame like Odious.
>
> -Jeem, spot the irony

>http://www.ejeem.com
> Steatopygias's 'R' Us. doh#0000000005 That ain't no Hottentot.
> Sesquipedalian's 'R' Us. ZX-10. DoD#564. tbtw#6. s.s.m#8. There ain't no more
>"Moral indignation is in most cases 2 percent moral, 48 percent indignat
>ion and 50 percent envy." -- Vittorio De Sica

"Mankind was born free, and is everywhere in chainstores."
Doklands Mafia | http://www.fluxus.freeserve.co.uk

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00

Lionel wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:49:22 GMT, in
> <8d0km3$dr9$3...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>, dok@!uce.lart.com (Doktor
> Pete) said:
>
> >I shit you not, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@roalok1.mi.home.com> had the nerve to
> >write <38F2DEC6...@roalok1.mi.home.com>:

> >>The only person from your group who classifies me as a kook
> >>is your little dolt, Eunech4...
> >
> >I wonder where the other 21 votes came from.
> >
> >I know! Let's do a quick test. If you're reading this in alt.usenet.kooks,
> >please complete the following simple questionnaire:
> >
> >Do you classify Aaron R. Kulkis as a kook?
> >

> YES [X]
> NO [ ]
>
> Hell yes!

Coming from somebody named after a toy electric train,
this is less than compelling.

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00

Unit 4 wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 04:13:58 -0400, Aaron Kulkis
> <aku...@roalok1.mi.home.com> wrote, in alt.conspiracy.retards:

> }
> }
> }Ross Driedger wrote:
> }>
> }> Phoenix <e...@at.joes> wrote in message
> }> news:080420002359301056%e...@at.joes...
> }> > In article <38EEF628...@alt.net>, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net>
> }> whined:
> }> >
> }> > > Rauni wrote:
> }> > > >
> }> > >
> }> > > By "Obtuse KOOOOOOKHUNTER is a BORE and a CHICKEN DICK" you must
> }> > > be referring to Unit 4.
> }> >
> }> > <GAG> If you're going to insult people in AUK please do a better job of
> }> it.
> }>
> }> These rookies are so disappointing. They see a Newtron or Vic lame and
> }> believe that all they have to do is match that level to fire off an
> }> effective insult.
> }>
> }> <sigh> I'm beginning to think that all prospective kooks should spend an
> }> obligatory three weeks in deja researching some of the greats before they
> }> are given posting rights.
> }
> }
> }The only person from your group who classifies me as a kook
> }is your little dolt, Eunech4...
>

> Sure, only me. And everyone who voted for you for KotM.

As if someone who reads a.u.k. on a daily basis is the model of sanity!

> --
> "Now say things that mean things, please, or just tear at
> your hair, and run around the room screaming "brane Brane BRANE"
> at the top of your lungs." -- ICEKNIFE

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00

Unit 4 wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 00:39:19 -0400, Aaron Kulkis
> <aku...@roalok1.mi.home.com> wrote, in alt.conspiracy.retards:
>
> }
> }

> }Unit 4 wrote:
> }>
> }> On Sat, 08 Apr 2000 13:34:40 +0430, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net> wrote,
> }> in alt.conspiracy.retards:
> }>

> }> }Rauni wrote:
> }> }>
> }> }
> }> }By "Obtuse KOOOOOOKHUNTER is a BORE and a CHICKEN DICK" you must
> }> }be referring to Unit 4.
> }> }
> }>

> }> You still haven't gotten over the fascination with my genitals, have you?
> }> Everyone has them, Kookster. Even you. Just because you can't see them
> }> doesn't mean they're not there.
> }>
> }> --
> }> Dear Fellow Primate:
> }>
> }> My penis is bigger than your penis and I have much more
> }> sexual prowess and am far more sexually desirable than you.
> }> That means I am superior to you. This should cause you a great
> }> deal of discomfort. If not, please let me know, and I shall say other
> }> unkind words in an effort to convince you that I am able to dominate
> }> you emotionally.
> }>
> }> Thanks for your consideration in this matter.
> }>
> }> ICEKNIFE
> }
> }Dear ape affectionado:
> }you're boring.
>

> Man you REALLY get whacked over that sig (it's a SIG, kookster, not in the
> text body) don't you? I don't believe I've ever seen anyone respond to a
> sig as much as you.

> }bye
>
> Liar.

> --
> Dear Fellow Primate:
>
> My penis is bigger than your penis and I have much more
> sexual prowess and am far more sexually desirable than you.
> That means I am superior to you. This should cause you a great
> deal of discomfort. If not, please let me know, and I shall say other
> unkind words in an effort to convince you that I am able to dominate
> you emotionally.
>
> Thanks for your consideration in this matter.
>
> ICEKNIFE

Dear Ape.
You're still boring.

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00

Rauni wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:07:18 +0800, Lionel
> <longwor...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:49:22 GMT, in
> ><8d0km3$dr9$3...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>, dok@!uce.lart.com (Doktor
> >Pete) said:
> >
> >>I shit you not, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@roalok1.mi.home.com> had the nerve to

> >>I wonder where the other 21 votes came from.
> >>
> >>I know! Let's do a quick test. If you're reading this in alt.usenet.kooks,
> >>please complete the following simple questionnaire:
> >>
> >>Do you classify Aaron R. Kulkis as a kook?
> >>
> YES [X]
> NO [ ]
>

> Is he anything else? Lost another account. He is adding kook points
> as we speak LOL.

Really? what account did I lose?

I was just demonstrating how EASY it is to forge headers.

God, you're a stupid fuck.

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00

Kevin Burnett wrote:

> --
> k...@catnip.org http://www.catnip.org/
> "DOS is Disk Operating System. It's needed by the disk, not by your operating
> system." -- Richard the Stupid, demonstrating his amazing knowledge of
> computers.

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00

James Hunter wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:57:24 -0400, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net>
> wrote the following silly shit:
>

> >Unit 4 wrote:
> >>
> >> On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 04:13:58 -0400, Aaron Kulkis
> >> <aku...@roalok1.mi.home.com> wrote, in alt.conspiracy.retards:
> >>
> >> }
> >> }

> >> }Ross Driedger wrote:
> >> }>
> >> }> Phoenix <e...@at.joes> wrote in message
> >> }> news:080420002359301056%e...@at.joes...
> >> }> > In article <38EEF628...@alt.net>, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net>
> >> }> whined:
> >> }> >
> >> }> > > Rauni wrote:
> >> }> > > >
> >> }> > >
> >> }> > > By "Obtuse KOOOOOOKHUNTER is a BORE and a CHICKEN DICK" you must
> >> }> > > be referring to Unit 4.
> >> }> >
> >> }> > <GAG> If you're going to insult people in AUK please do a better job of
> >> }> it.
> >> }>
> >> }> These rookies are so disappointing. They see a Newtron or Vic lame and
> >> }> believe that all they have to do is match that level to fire off an
> >> }> effective insult.
> >> }>
> >> }> <sigh> I'm beginning to think that all prospective kooks should spend an
> >> }> obligatory three weeks in deja researching some of the greats before they
> >> }> are given posting rights.
> >> }
> >> }
> >> }The only person from your group who classifies me as a kook
> >> }is your little dolt, Eunech4...
> >>

> >> Sure, only me. And everyone who voted for you for KotM.
> >
> >As if someone who reads a.u.k. on a daily basis is the model of sanity!
> >

> >> --
> >> "Now say things that mean things, please, or just tear at
> >> your hair, and run around the room screaming "brane Brane BRANE"
> >> at the top of your lungs." -- ICEKNIFE
> >

> >--
> >Aaron R. Kulkis
> >Unix Systems Engineer
> >ICQ # 3056642
>

> Why does a UNIX admin use Win 98?

Because I would never reveal what operating system I'm *REALLY* using.

Hint: USENET headers are the most easily forged thing in the world.

About the only thing that is half-reliable is the "Path:" line, and
even that's not to be trusted completely.

> JM Hunter
>
> IBAASP, *Member of the Flaming Guild Clique (TINFC) Inc.*
>
> Thankyouverymuchpleasedrivethroughnoyoudidntorderanyfrieswiththat
>
> Meow! Bitch!
>
> Coming soon! Big Headers!
>
> "The only reasonable alternative we can come up
> with is to close off the Internet to America Online
> users until they have passed an entrance test. But
> that would break federal laws that prohibit discrimination
> against the intellectually challenged."
>
> - hh...@boardwatch.com
>
> Mr.Hunter makes all the "best" USENET HATE LITS!!1!!1!!
>
> http://jillscott.tripod.com/sabu424v4.html PHEAR ME d00ds!!1!!1
>
> http://www.geocities.com/devils_henchmen/ "The Devil's MollyMaids", born to be "mild".
>
> NEW ADDITION!! MR. HUNTER MAKES ANOTHER HTAE LITS!!!11! WHOO-BOY!
>
> http://members.tripod.com/~betty_3/usenet.html
>
> LOOK FOR MORE SHIT TO BE ADDED AT LATER DATE!!

Kevin Burnett

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00

dok@!uce.lart.com (Doktor Pete) wrote in
<8d0km3$dr9$3...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>:

>Do you classify Aaron R. Kulkis as a kook?

YES [X]
NO [ ]

James Hunter

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00

JM Hunter

uni...@sputum.com

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:49:22 GMT, dok@!uce.lart.com (Doktor Pete)
wrote:

:I shit you not, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@roalok1.mi.home.com> had the nerve to
:write <38F2DEC6...@roalok1.mi.home.com>:
:
:>
:>

:>Ross Driedger wrote:
:>>
:>> Phoenix <e...@at.joes> wrote in message
:>> news:080420002359301056%e...@at.joes...
:>> > In article <38EEF628...@alt.net>, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net>
:>> whined:
:>> >
:>> > > Rauni wrote:
:>> > > >
:>> > >
[...]

xxiv

SubGenius Police, Usenet Tactical Unit (Mobile) AKA S.P.(U.T.U.)M.
Kundalini Inspired Slack Supervisors, Mojo Yeti Assault Squadron (Secret)
Unit 24/Atu XXIV: The Ace of Swords, Ruler of the Powers of Air and Thought
http://www.sputum.com
Motto: Thelemama--> "Do what thou wilt and I'll kick your ass."

Kevin Burnett

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00

aku...@alt.net (Aaron Kulkis) wrote in <38F54340...@alt.net>:

>Kevin Burnett wrote:
>> >Do you classify Aaron R. Kulkis as a kook?
>>
>> YES [X]
>> NO [ ]
>

>But then again... you read alt.usenet.kooks on a regular basis.
>obviously the sign of sanity and mental fitnes..... NOT!

What a comeback! Wow, I wish I'd thought of that one.

iQA/AwUBOPYRXe9ykiRzpsWWEQJyEACgv+48PrlvRsHt8LUuwW4TnsDotyoAni6/
TWRdl+yHydrTyNy792ySWkrb
=cWsh

Kevin Burnett

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00

aku...@alt.net (Aaron Kulkis) wrote in <38F5462F...@alt.net>:

>James Hunter wrote:
>>
>> Why does a UNIX admin use Win 98?
>

>Because I would never reveal what operating system I'm *REALLY*
>using.
>
>Hint: USENET headers are the most easily forged thing in the world.

<snicker>

iQA/AwUBOPYXYe9ykiRzpsWWEQIHkACeNrZHWT3hi6AYsbb3aMJPyRQVwtIAoPKH
M+ivtIthIc6/zGVVi5NgcCw+
=B+rt

Kevin Burnett

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00

aku...@alt.net (Aaron Kulkis) wrote in <38F50E63...@alt.net>:

>Unit 4 wrote:
>>

>> Man you REALLY get whacked over that sig (it's a SIG, kookster,
>> not in the text body) don't you? I don't believe I've ever seen
>> anyone respond to a sig as much as you.
>

>> }bye
>>
>> Liar.
>>

>Dear Ape.
>You're still boring.

Yet you continue to read, and respond to, his posts.

iQA/AwUBOPYX6e9ykiRzpsWWEQLj5QCcDCcy1cZz7Dw1t60D894Jb4vZ5J0An3Us
VpqFNCb3cCPv+/I8y6Vrsaf6
=DUQ8

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00

> :Do you classify Aaron R. Kulkis as a kook?
> :
> : YES [X]
> : NO [ ]
>

> xxiv
>
> SubGenius Police, Usenet Tactical Unit (Mobile) AKA S.P.(U.T.U.)M.
> Kundalini Inspired Slack Supervisors, Mojo Yeti Assault Squadron (Secret)
> Unit 24/Atu XXIV: The Ace of Swords, Ruler of the Powers of Air and Thought

Are you one of those psychotics who recalls battles in various D&D games
as if they were real life events in his past???

> http://www.sputum.com
> Motto: Thelemama--> "Do what thou wilt and I'll kick your ass."

--

Aaron R. Kulkis
Unix Systems Engineer
ICQ # 3056642

H: Knackos...you're a retard.

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00

Lionel wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:45:56 -0400, in
> <38F50AB4...@roalok1.mi.home.com>, Aaron Kulkis
> <aku...@roalok1.mi.home.com> said:

> >Lionel wrote:
> >>
> >> On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:49:22 GMT, in
> >> <8d0km3$dr9$3...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>, dok@!uce.lart.com (Doktor
> >> Pete) said:
> >>

> >> Hell yes!
> >
> >Coming from somebody named after a toy electric train,
> >this is less than compelling.
>

> Whoa! - Big flame there, Mr 'Unix Expert' - Not!
> See if you can guess how many times I've heard /that/ lame before?

You're the one who doesn't understand the concept of a network proxy.

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00

Lionel wrote:

> Oh, really?
> Pop quiz Mr 'Unix Expert': What is the name of the most popular Unix
> caching proxy?

Who cares?

For example... knowledge of which model of gasoline engine is the most
commonly used worldwide neither confirms not denies understanding of
the 4-cycle internal combustion process.

AMATEURS tie their knowledge to brand names.

My knowledge is protocols, and techniques.

Any generally programmable Unix box can be used as a firewall.
Any generally programmable Unix box can be used as a router.
Any generally programmable Unix box can be used as an Internet proxy.

Cisco, etc., merely stripped down Unix to the bare essentials needed
to be a firewall, and/or route and/or proxy.

In fact, most of it can be done with mere configuration and shell
scripts, with a few holes filled in with C code.

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00

Lionel wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 02:30:38 -0400, in <38F6BB0E...@alt.net>,

> Anybody who's ever needed to get one up & running, for starters.

Wrong.

Does driving require one to know which model of automobile is the
most popular seller?

> [snooze-fest that doesn't answer the question snipped]
>
> In other words, you have no idea what the single most popular Unix proxy
> is? - What a surprise...

I really could care less.

I deal with enterprise-level database servers.

They do their thing, I do mine.

Are you alleging, however, that not knowing which commercial product
is the best seller precludes setting up a similar setup in Linux?

Or taking the code, and porting it to any of a myriad other Unix
systems that can be bought practically as scrap?

> I suppose you're going to followup with a claim that when you need a
> proxy, you just write it from scratch, eh?

Straw man arguments are not victory.

> 17 hours left on the Aaron Kulkis spank-clock, & counting...

Do you deny that the following command will not get the desired result?

$ telnet nntp-host nntp-port < article_with_munged headers

will work?

Yes, or no.

> Better start up that telnet session & start forging, you're running out
> of time, Koooooookla!

Every post you read from me has forged headers, you moron.

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00

Dave Ratcliffe wrote:

> In <38F50AB4...@roalok1.mi.home.com>, Aaron Kulkis
> <aku...@roalok1.mi.home.com> wrote:
> -Lionel wrote:
> -> On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:49:22 GMT, in
> -> <8d0km3$dr9$3...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>, dok@!uce.lart.com (Doktor
> -> Pete) said:
> -> >I know! Let's do a quick test. If you're reading this in alt.usenet.kooks,
> -> >please complete the following simple questionnaire:
> -> >
> -> >Do you classify Aaron R. Kulkis as a kook?
> -> >
> -> YES [X]
> -> NO [ ]
> ->
> -> Hell yes!
> -
> -Coming from somebody named after a toy electric train,
> -this is less than compelling.
>
> My Ghod! A real live reincarnation of a Boursy fLame.

Truth is timeless.

Who'da thunk it?

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00

Lionel wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:36:25 GMT, in
> <9bqcfs06ckmrj6mf1...@news.ptd.net>, Dave Ratcliffe

> <da...@frackit.com> said:
>
> >In <38F50AB4...@roalok1.mi.home.com>, Aaron Kulkis
> ><aku...@roalok1.mi.home.com> wrote:
> >-Lionel wrote:
> >-> On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:49:22 GMT, in
> >-> <8d0km3$dr9$3...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>, dok@!uce.lart.com (Doktor
> >-> Pete) said:
> >-> >I know! Let's do a quick test. If you're reading this in alt.usenet.kooks,
> >-> >please complete the following simple questionnaire:
> >-> >
> >-> >Do you classify Aaron R. Kulkis as a kook?
> >-> >
> >-> YES [X]
> >-> NO [ ]
> >->
> >-> Hell yes!
> >-
> >-Coming from somebody named after a toy electric train,
> >-this is less than compelling.
> >
> >My Ghod! A real live reincarnation of a Boursy fLame.
> >

> >Who'da thunk it?
>
> Heh, amazing isn't it?
> I remember Boursy using a line almost exactly like that on me some two
> or three years ago in nanau.
> It's amazing how time flies...

Great minds think alike.

Kevin Burnett

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00

un...@sputum.com (Unit 4) wrote in
<rijffssh1hfq6m7pb...@4ax.com>:

>On 13 Apr 2000 18:29:39 GMT, k...@blackhelicopter.catnip.org (Kevin
>Burnett) wrote, in alt.conspiracy.retards:

>}>But then again... you read alt.usenet.kooks on a regular basis.
>}>obviously the sign of sanity and mental fitnes..... NOT!
>}
>}What a comeback! Wow, I wish I'd thought of that one.
>}
>

>That's OK, he thought of it twice.

Yeah, well, it's good to remind people when they've over-used
something like that.

iQA/AwUBOPqxiO9ykiRzpsWWEQKp5gCfUN9howKdF+9Fb4FJiyZoIHmaE+oAoJD2
J351CvY3KBqyJys7LGHoRJv5
=ynp8

Ross Driedger

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00

Lionel <stupid...@diediedie.net> wrote in message
> Heheheheheheheh.

I agree with this laugh.

> You obviously aren't familiar with Boursy's Usenet reputation.

...or his political leanings..... <chuckle>

--
Ross Driedger

Ro...@DIESPAMMERDIE.lart.com

mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."

-- Gene Spafford, 1992

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00

Kevin Burnett wrote:

> un...@sputum.com (Unit 4) wrote in
> <rijffssh1hfq6m7pb...@4ax.com>:
>
> >On 13 Apr 2000 18:29:39 GMT, k...@blackhelicopter.catnip.org (Kevin
> >Burnett) wrote, in alt.conspiracy.retards:
> >
> >}>But then again... you read alt.usenet.kooks on a regular basis.
> >}>obviously the sign of sanity and mental fitnes..... NOT!
> >}
> >}What a comeback! Wow, I wish I'd thought of that one.
> >}
> >
> >That's OK, he thought of it twice.
>
> Yeah, well, it's good to remind people when they've over-used
> something like that.

Truth has no expiration date.

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00

Doktor Pete wrote:

> I shit you not, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@roalok1.mi.home.com> had the nerve to

> write <38F3DBC8...@roalok1.mi.home.com>:

> >Doktor Pete wrote:
> >>
> >> I shit you not, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@roalok1.mi.home.com> had the nerve to

> >> I wonder where the other 21 votes came from.
> >>

> >> I know! Let's do a quick test. If you're reading this in alt.usenet.kooks,

> >> please complete the following simple questionnaire:
> >>

> >> Do you classify Aaron R. Kulkis as a kook?
> >>

> >> YES [ ]
> >> NO [ ]
> >
> >As if regular readers of "alt.usenet.kooks" are sane individuals.
>
> Sorry, Aaron, but no stipulation was made regarding the sanity of the
> respondants, only their number. It's rather too late to be picky now that
> you've made your claim.

My bad.

> --
> Music you don't like: http://www.mp3.com/dktr
> As featured on the Lullabies For Toywar CD

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00

Unit 4 wrote:

> [...]

> }> >>I wonder where the other 21 votes came from.
> }> >>
> }> >>I know! Let's do a quick test. If you're reading this in alt.usenet.kooks,
> }> >>please complete the following simple questionnaire:
> }> >>
> }> >>Do you classify Aaron R. Kulkis as a kook?
> }> >>

> }> YES [X]
> }> NO [ ]
> }>
> }> Is he anything else? Lost another account. He is adding kook points
> }> as we speak LOL.
> }
> }Really? what account did I lose?
> }
> }I was just demonstrating how EASY it is to forge headers.
>

> Liar. You were demonstrating that you can post directly through your cable
> company rather than going through alt.net.

Then why did you just claim that I was posting from a Cisco router?

> Forget to pay your bill?

Check the paths on those posts.
You'll see that ALL "originated" at alt.net... DORK!

> }God, you're a stupid fuck.
>

> Pretty much the only kind of fuck you're familiar with.

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00

Lionel wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 03:53:20 -0400, in <38F6CE70...@alt.net>,

> Okay then, I'll give you an easier question then, Mr 'Unix Expert':
> Name *any* Unix proxy software, popular or not.

> >> [snooze-fest that doesn't answer the question snipped]
> >>
> >> In other words, you have no idea what the single most popular Unix proxy
> >> is? - What a surprise...
> >
> >I really could care less.
> >
> >I deal with enterprise-level database servers.
> >
> >They do their thing, I do mine.
> >
> >Are you alleging, however, that not knowing which commercial product
> >is the best seller precludes setting up a similar setup in Linux?
>

> Where did I say anything about it being a 'best seller' - I just said
> 'most popular'.

> >Or taking the code, and porting it to any of a myriad other Unix
> >systems that can be bought practically as scrap?
>

> Duh, why do you think this particular proxy is so popular?
> Idiot.

Hint fucking hint:

ALL unix code is portable between flavors, BOZO!

That's why DARPA invested so much money in the development of BSD.

> >> I suppose you're going to followup with a claim that when you need a
> >> proxy, you just write it from scratch, eh?
> >
> >Straw man arguments are not victory.
>

> That's a bit of a PKB, seeing as you haven't done anything but try to
> evade my original question.
>
> BTW folks, I am *not* a Unix expert, just an end user who knows a little
> bit about it, if Koookla here was really an expert, he should know a
> heap more about common Unix configurations than I do.

I deal exclusively with HP, Sun, and SGI machines; most of which
are used for either CAD/CAE/CAM, or running database engines (Oracle,
Informix, etc.)

At home, I dabble in Linux and Lose-dows (Certain Russian-language
tutorial software is unavailabe on Linux at the present time.)

However, the computer is just a tool to meet my desires.
I really have no interest in learning the "ins and outs" of Linux
at this time, because there is no significant financial to come
from it.

As far as the IP aliasing, firewalling, etc. It's not at my house.
It's at a friends house.

We discussed the PRINCIPLES of the configuration, and he implemented it.

Everything that he, I, and a couple of other people do goes through THAT
machine, and appears to the world as coming from THAT machine, even
though the ACTUAL hardware carrying on the TCP/IP conversation are
other machines.

Again, it all falls under the principle of IP masquerading (or
aliasing).

> >> 17 hours left on the Aaron Kulkis spank-clock, & counting...
> >
> >Do you deny that the following command will not get the desired result?
> >
> >$ telnet nntp-host nntp-port < article_with_munged headers
> >
> >will work?
> >
> >Yes, or no.
>

> Well, that would depend on what's in the input file, what the nntp-host
> is, & whether you know what the nntp-port is, doesn't it?

nntp is on a so-called "well known" port, and is the same on *MOST*
machines, as defined in /etc/services

> All you have to do in order to get a *public apology* from me is to post
> a followup to one of my posts with your message-id & path headers
> munged. You keep on telling us all how *easy* that is for a Unix Expert
> like yourself, so what are you waiting for?

Simple: i have no desire to fuck around with a "production" system
just so that you can get your jollies.

> >> Better start up that telnet session & start forging, you're running out
> >> of time, Koooooookla!
> >
> >Every post you read from me has forged headers, you moron.
>

> Well then, it won't be any extra work for you to make them a little
> different for one post, will it?

I've posted NUMEROUS posts with blatantly false timestamps...
either posting from a day or two in "the future", or supposedly
"responding" to your posts several days before you even wrote
your bile.

> 14 hours & 15 minutes & counting!

Yeah, whatever, dork.

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00

Unit 4 wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 19:02:26 -0400, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net> wrote,
> in alt.conspiracy.retards:

> }
> }
> }Dave Ratcliffe wrote:
> }>
> }> In <38F50AB4...@roalok1.mi.home.com>, Aaron Kulkis
> }> <aku...@roalok1.mi.home.com> wrote:
> }> -Lionel wrote:
> }> -> On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:49:22 GMT, in
> }> -> <8d0km3$dr9$3...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>, dok@!uce.lart.com (Doktor
> }> -> Pete) said:

> }> -> >I know! Let's do a quick test. If you're reading this in alt.usenet.kooks,

> }> -> >please complete the following simple questionnaire:
> }> -> >
> }> -> >Do you classify Aaron R. Kulkis as a kook?
> }> -> >
> }> -> YES [X]
> }> -> NO [ ]
> }> ->
> }> -> Hell yes!
> }> -
> }> -Coming from somebody named after a toy electric train,
> }> -this is less than compelling.
> }>
> }> My Ghod! A real live reincarnation of a Boursy fLame.
> }

> }Truth is timeless.
> }
> }Who'da thunk it?
>

> Are you even aware he was making fun of you?

You must have mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck.

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00

Lionel wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 21:59:59 -0400, in
> <18jffsk25292njbp1...@4ax.com>, Unit 4 <Uni...@SPUTUM.com>

> I doubt it, Aaron Kooookla doesn't seem to be very bright. He's
> certainly dumb enough to claim knowledge that he doesn't have.
>
> Where are those faked headers, Kooookla?

Right here.

> *SPANK!*

ad...@parrot.net

Apr 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/18/00
Also spracht Aaron Kulkis:

> ALL unix code is portable between flavors, BOZO!

Fuckhead.

--
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} \|/
{} RogerW rog...@newsguy.com {} 0< -- parrot.net!

Kevin Burnett

Apr 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/18/00

aku...@alt.net (Aaron Kulkis) wrote in <38FBBCCD...@alt.net>:

>Truth has no expiration date.

Correct, but irrelevant.

iQA/AwUBOPyr6+9ykiRzpsWWEQLCWACglAHU0VxrNyGY837XvFRKWlLGzxsAoPzD
4aWhCPs5cdOtW8D+xO3IbdsQ
=43ri

Kevin Burnett

Apr 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/18/00

aku...@alt.net (Aaron Kulkis) wrote in <38FBD91C...@alt.net>:

>Hint fucking hint:
>
>ALL unix code is portable between flavors, BOZO!

Bzzzzzt.

iQA/AwUBOPyrqu9ykiRzpsWWEQIpyACbBlCzCUhJNKpQBR1dCfOxNlOGWS8Ani/S
A7CEG7mxhZM/1+PZkLhSwErS
=QpGd

ICEKNIFE

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00

Aaron Kulkis wrote in message <38F6CE70...@alt.net>...

>G: Unit_4's "Kook hunt" reminds me of "Jimmy Baker's" harangues against
> adultery while concurrently committing adultery with Tammy Hahn.

Jessica Hahn.

Tammy Baker is (was) his wife.

These names have been part of both the news, and popular culture, for over a
decade. What do you suppose accounts for such a basic error? Do you have
memory problems? Do you drink to excess, or take drugs that might cause
them?

You usually so uptight? Does that come from deep ego-investiture in your
self-image as an intellectual? You sure seem pretty touchy about things that
normally wouldn't be considered personal. To what do you attribute this
hypersensitivity?

You might want to cultivate a self-image based on inherent value as a
spiritual being, or simply as an ethical one. A man who is good and kind has
sown the seeds of wisdom, and no amount of intellect can ever replace that.
Once you know yourself to be a just and decent person, your ideas will no
longer be difficult to modify or subject to challenge, and you'll feel *and*
think better.

Good Luck!

John Iceknife

ICEKNIFE

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00

Aaron Kulkis wrote in message <38F7D777...@alt.net>...

>Lionel wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:36:25 GMT, in
>> <9bqcfs06ckmrj6mf1...@news.ptd.net>, Dave Ratcliffe
>> <da...@frackit.com> said:
>>
>> >In <38F50AB4...@roalok1.mi.home.com>, Aaron Kulkis
>> ><aku...@roalok1.mi.home.com> wrote:
>> >-Lionel wrote:
>> >-> On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:49:22 GMT, in
>> >-> <8d0km3$dr9$3...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>, dok@!uce.lart.com
(Doktor
>> >-> Pete) said:
>> >-> >I know! Let's do a quick test. If you're reading this in
alt.usenet.kooks,
>> >-> >please complete the following simple questionnaire:
>> >-> >
>> >-> >Do you classify Aaron R. Kulkis as a kook?
>> >-> >
>> >-> YES [X]
>> >-> NO [ ]
>> >->
>> >-> Hell yes!
>> >-
>> >-Coming from somebody named after a toy electric train,
>> >-this is less than compelling.
>> >
>> >My Ghod! A real live reincarnation of a Boursy fLame.
>> >
>> >Who'da thunk it?
>>
>> Heh, amazing isn't it?
>> I remember Boursy using a line almost exactly like that on me some two
>> or three years ago in nanau.
>> It's amazing how time flies...
>
>Great minds think alike.

Are you unaware you've compared yourself to a virulent anti-semite,
stalker, and violent criminal, or was that perhaps intentional? Do you often
make grandiose sweeping statements on topics about which you know very
little, all for dramatic effect? Are you given to delusions of grandeur and
counterpoint feelings of gross inadequacy? If so, you have a classic
bi-polar disorder. There are many fine forms of treatment available if this
is, as your behavior indicates, a pattern in your life. You may want to
consider, first, a minor alteration of your body salt composition, via
Lithium or a similar drug. If that doesn't work, you may suffer a seratonin
imbalance, in which case there are wonderful new SRI's (Seratonin re-uptake
inhibitors) that may be helpful to you in addressing your problem.

Best of Luck,

John Iceknife

ICEKNIFE

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00

Aaron Kulkis wrote in message <38FBD95D...@alt.net>...

>Unit 4 wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 19:02:26 -0400, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net> wrote,
>> in alt.conspiracy.retards:
>>
>> }
>> }
>> }Dave Ratcliffe wrote:
>> }>
>> }> In <38F50AB4...@roalok1.mi.home.com>, Aaron Kulkis
>> }> <aku...@roalok1.mi.home.com> wrote:
>> }> -Lionel wrote:
>> }> -> On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:49:22 GMT, in
>> }> -> <8d0km3$dr9$3...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>, dok@!uce.lart.com
(Doktor
>> }> -> Pete) said:
>> }> -> >I know! Let's do a quick test. If you're reading this in
alt.usenet.kooks,
>> }> -> >please complete the following simple questionnaire:
>> }> -> >
>> }> -> >Do you classify Aaron R. Kulkis as a kook?
>> }> -> >
>> }> -> YES [X]
>> }> -> NO [ ]
>> }> ->
>> }> -> Hell yes!
>> }> -
>> }> -Coming from somebody named after a toy electric train,
>> }> -this is less than compelling.
>> }>
>> }> My Ghod! A real live reincarnation of a Boursy fLame.
>> }
>> }Truth is timeless.
>> }
>> }Who'da thunk it?
>>
>> Are you even aware he was making fun of you?
>
>You must have mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck.

Could you please explain why, if (as you assert) you don't care, you
bothered to reply? Is this your way of telling us that you'll seek any
attention you can, regardless of the nature or intent? If so, why? Are you a
"forgotten man"? Is someone central to your life, or at least your emotional
life, ignoring you? Or is this a backlash to someone in your past who
ignored you when they were supposed to nurture and cherish you? In
situations of this nature, it's important to cultivate a sense of self-worth
based on real and enduring values. Become kind, gentle, honest, and fair -
then you'll feel and know that you're a worthy person, and deserve proper
positive attention, not just from others, but more importantly, from
yourself. Become lovable, and you will be able to love yourself enough to
insure you seek the kind of attention you need, and you won't have to settle
for what you can get.

Good Luck,

John Iceknife

ICEKNIFE

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00

Unit 4 wrote in message ...
>On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 21:21:03 -0400, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net> wrote,
>in alt.conspiracy.retards:

>}> SubGenius Police, Usenet Tactical Unit (Mobile) AKA S.P.(U.T.U.)M.

>}> Kundalini Inspired Slack Supervisors, Mojo Yeti Assault Squadron
(Secret)
>}> Unit 24/Atu XXIV: The Ace of Swords, Ruler of the Powers of Air and
Thought
>}
>}Are you one of those psychotics who recalls battles in various D&D games
>}as if they were real life events in his past???

One must conclude that he saw the word "sword" and decided it was role-game
related. It's unfortunate that he's unfamiliar Jung's work on the symbology
of Tarot and it's use as a tool of expression for the subconscious mind. Is
he uneducated, a youngster, or does he have memory problems? He certainly
does seem to have extreme social difficulties. It's difficult to make even a
preliminary diagnosis in this case, due to the wide range of psycho-emotive
and social disorders this young man suffers. In fact, the only realistic
possibility thus far would be the long-term effects of early infant cranial
impact trauma, or in layman's terms, being dropped on his head as a baby.

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00

ICEKNIFE wrote:

> Aaron Kulkis wrote in message <38F6CE70...@alt.net>...

> >G: Unit_4's "Kook hunt" reminds me of "Jimmy Baker's" harangues against
> > adultery while concurrently committing adultery with Tammy Hahn.
>

> Jessica Hahn.
>
> Tammy Baker is (was) his wife.

Yes, I know.

You have no sense of humor, do you? Dolt.

Aaron Kulkis

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00

ICEKNIFE wrote:

> Unit 4 wrote in message ...
> >On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 21:21:03 -0400, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net> wrote,
> >in alt.conspiracy.retards:
>
> >}> SubGenius Police, Usenet Tactical Unit (Mobile) AKA S.P.(U.T.U.)M.
> >}> Kundalini Inspired Slack Supervisors, Mojo Yeti Assault Squadron
> (Secret)
> >}> Unit 24/Atu XXIV: The Ace of Swords, Ruler of the Powers of Air and
> Thought
> >}
> >}Are you one of those psychotics who recalls battles in various D&D games
> >}as if they were real life events in his past???
>
> One must conclude that he saw the word "sword" and decided it was role-game
> related. It's unfortunate that he's unfamiliar Jung's work on the symbology

Jung's basis comes from Freud's lunatic ravings...which makes Jung's
work almost as specious as well.

> of Tarot and it's use as a tool of expression for the subconscious mind. Is
> he uneducated, a youngster, or does he have memory problems? He certainly
> does seem to have extreme social difficulties. It's difficult to make even a
> preliminary diagnosis in this case, due to the wide range of psycho-emotive
> and social disorders this young man suffers. In fact, the only realistic
> possibility thus far would be the long-term effects of early infant cranial
> impact trauma, or in layman's terms, being dropped on his head as a baby.

ICEKNIFE

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00

Aaron Kulkis wrote in message <390658E3...@alt.net>...

>ICEKNIFE wrote:
>>
>> Aaron Kulkis wrote in message <38F6CE70...@alt.net>...
>>
>> >G: Unit_4's "Kook hunt" reminds me of "Jimmy Baker's" harangues against
>> > adultery while concurrently committing adultery with Tammy Hahn.
>>
>> Jessica Hahn.
>>
>> Tammy Baker is (was) his wife.
>
>Yes, I know.
>
>You have no sense of humor, do you? Dolt.

Has anyone laughed at that, or told you it was funny? Do you usually become
hostile when people don't find the same things funny as you do? Are you
aware that humor is highly subjective? What's got you so hostile? Do you
usually become hostile when you don't receive social validation? Has it
occurred to you that this is your problem, and not that of others? If you
accept responsibility for your own life, feelings, and actions, you'll
become less hostile when others don't provide you with things that you
should provide yourself.

Good Luck,

John Iceknife

Agent de le Cabal, Numero Uno

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00

Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net> wrote in message

> ICEKNIFE wrote:
> >
> > Aaron Kulkis wrote in message <38F6CE70...@alt.net>...
> >
> > >G: Unit_4's "Kook hunt" reminds me of "Jimmy Baker's" harangues against
> > > adultery while concurrently committing adultery with Tammy Hahn.
> >
> > Jessica Hahn.
> >
> > Tammy Baker is (was) his wife.
>
> Yes, I know.
>
> You have no sense of humor, do you? Dolt.

You're just a fuckhead who's now backpedalling with a "I meant to do that".
Fuckhead. Kooooooooooooklah Fuckhead!

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: Ward <war...@databasix.com>
Newsgroups: alt.hackers.malicious
Subject: cmsg cancel <8e5sqh$5nh$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>
Control: cancel <8e5sqh$5nh$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2000 05:07:22 GMT

Newsgroup Flood Cancel

ICEKNIFE

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00

From: -Sysero- <sys...@usenet-performance-art.org>
Newsgroups: alt.hackers.malicious
Subject: cmsg cancel <sgd3ok5...@corp.supernews.com>
Control: cancel <sgd3ok5...@corp.supernews.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2000 14:17:26 GMT

Newsgroups Flood spam cancel

Aaron Kulkis [reposted because of HipClone cancel]

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00

--

Aaron R. Kulkis
Unix Systems Engineer

H: Knackos...you're a retard.

A: The wise man is mocked by fools.

Subject: cmsg cancel <390658E3...@alt.net>
From: Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net>
Date: 29 Apr 2000 05:25:58 GMT

SPORGERIES RETALIATION

ICEKNIFE

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00

Unit 4 wrote in message ...
>On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:49:42 -0400, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net> wrote,
>in alt.usenet.kooks:

>}
>}
>}ICEKNIFE wrote:
>}>
>}> Unit 4 wrote in message ...
>}> >On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 21:21:03 -0400, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@alt.net>
wrote,
>}> >in alt.conspiracy.retards:
>}>
>}> >}> SubGenius Police, Usenet Tactical Unit (Mobile) AKA S.P.(U.T.U.)M.
>}> >}> Kundalini Inspired Slack Supervisors, Mojo Yeti Assault Squadron
>}> (Secret)
>}> >}> Unit 24/Atu XXIV: The Ace of Swords, Ruler of the Powers of Air and
>}> Thought
>}> >}
>}> >}Are you one of those psychotics who recalls battles in various D&D
games
>}> >}as if they were real life events in his past???
>}>
>}> One must conclude that he saw the word "sword" and decided it was
role-game
>}> related. It's unfortunate that he's unfamiliar Jung's work on the
symbology
>}
>}Jung's basis comes from Freud's lunatic ravings...which makes Jung's
>}work almost as specious as well.
>
>Any peasant can criticize the king. But that's all they can do.

I guess he must have heard of Jung, and knows vaguely what he did, but
notice how he makes things up in the faint hope that someone, somewhere,
knows less than he does about something, *anything*. If only he weren't such
a bad person, then he wouldn't have to try to appear intelligent, or witty,
or clever. That'd be a lot less of a strain on him, since he's apparently
none of those things in any context we've seen yet. Does he improve, or at
least devolve, or am I going to have to deconstruct him? Do you think he has
enough interesting warps to make it worth the time? It must be rough, being
so unpleasant, uptight, annoying, disliked, AND a pseudointuhmuhlekchool on
top of everything else! We should have a group hug around him, or something,
and maybe sing Kumbaya and eat smores and tell ghost stories, so he'll feel
loved, and like he belongs. All evidence indicates he doesn't belong
anywhere, so we could at least pretend he belong here, to put him at ease,
right?

OK, EVER'BUDDY SING: KOOOOMBAAAAA-YAAAAAA, M'LUUUUUD,
KOO-KOO-KOOM-BAAAAAY-YAAAA!

sing, fuckers, or the organ grinder's monkey DIES...