The Adventure Part 3 An EMma Story

Erin Ponies

Nov 24, 2009, 12:48:11 PM11/24/09
Writers note : YES! Yes Yes YES!!! I am back! Oddly enough the song
here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8yOJTSs124&feature=related and
it's respective video inspired this post. the song is "It's Over"
from Cheetah Girls 2! So the adventure part 3 is a song fic. there
will be lyrics I don't own the lyrics. Disney does. Power to them.
Even if they won't release Zenon Girl of the 21st century on DVD
damnit. Or take Stitch the movie out of the vault. double damnit
Credit where credit is due.

Oh well Time to get on with the show so to speak.

The Adventure Part 3 An Emma Story.

Emma sighed she was back in the park with James and Lauren. Erica had
joined them and the four friends sat trying to play. It was hard. They
each knew why they were there. Today it was Lauren's mom doing the
babysitting. This was ofcorse Lauren's doing. She felt being an I if
they were caught she could easily make her mama understand and the
secret adventure would be safe. Her mama knew about Jenny. Knew how
special Jenny was not only to Emma and Nadia but to others as well.

Each member if the little group seemed to be doing this for his or her
own reasons. Yes they all agreed 'for Jenny' was the main one but they
each had their own as well.

For Emma it was So Jenny could live and be there for her and for Nadia
and anyone else she helped. For her own family brothers and sisters
and for Donny. Emma knew that was important.

For James it was so Emma wouldn't nightmare anymore. Even if she tried
to hide it he could always tell when she'd had a particularly bad one.
Like the one the night before. He couldn't believe her mind or
whatever controls dreams wouldn't let her wake before the worst part.

He cared for Emma. Wanted to see her succeed and be happy. He dreamed
of the day she'd become a C and it would all be over. Besides no one
should have to live in fear of tomorrow.

Lauren felt the same way as James and didn't want anyone living in
fear either. Jenny was her friend at dojan and the reason she and
Emma were so close now. Emma's sudden bravery the day before had made
her want this adventure all the more. She wanted Jenny to have the
pride of seeing Emma grow up and brave being a penny. Maybe even face
the cane. Maybe.

Erica felt she owed the trio for saving her the day before and risking
so much. She always loved a good adventure. She couldn't help it.

None of them knew if Nerd Prime already knew of the problem their
friend faced. Didn't know if he had already tried and failed. All
they knew was that if there was a way He'd know. He'd make sure
nothing bad happened.

but would he help three pennies and an I save their IM friend?

they really didn't know but they hoped to God he would atleast try.

(Writers note song ficness starts here now Lyrics in italics story in
normal text)

Four voices perfectly blending right from the start.

Emma suddenly snapped out of her thoughts when she saw Lauren give the
signal. The one that meant her Mama was involved in a conversation and
is distracted so let's GO already.

Emma got up at once and the four began the first hard task. Getting
past the grownups.

Oh, I'm afraid that it's ending, and my world is falling apart.

Before they knew it they were on their way twords the center of town.
Marching along That fight between that group of Pennies really gave
them cover. Now it was marching along trying not to be spotted. Emma
sniffled she'd left Jennifer behind but was wearing the ribbon Jenny
gave her around her wrist. the ends tucked into her hand which was
also holding onto Lauren's as if there wasn't going to be a tomorrow.

It's over, and I feel so alone,
This is a sadness I've never known.
How did I let the sweetest of dreams slip away?
And I'm afraid the hurt is here to stay.

They were so lost in their own thoughts they didn't see Emma's Mama up
ahead.

Promises made, not meant to be broken from a long time ago.
Oh, so many words still unspoken, tell me how I was to know.

Emma felt the color drain from her face and body. Her Mama was there
calling to them. Sounding more then a little mad. Emma felt terrible.
She wasn't feeling guilty. No. She was feeling like some how she let
Jenny down. Because there was Jenny looking surprised and a little
bit mad.

t's over, (it's over,) never thought it would be.
Why in the world did this happen to me?
How could I let the sweetest of dreams slip away?
And I'm afraid the hurt is here to stay.

Emma sniffled and let her Mama lead her and her friends away. Jenny
walked with them but ignored Emma.

I go round and round and round in my head,
Wanting to take back whatever I said, (whatever I said.)

No one was right, (no one was right,)
We all made mistakes, (we all made mistakes,)
I'm ready to do whatever it takes.

Back home Emma knew what she had to do. She tried not to lose every
ounce of courage when she saw her Mama with that Peach Switch. Tried
to act like she didn't know. But then she felt herself being carried
by a force she couldn't see twords her mama. Felt her words pouring
out asking for a spanking. Telling her Mama why she needed one. Trying
to do anything and everything to make things right. She hated fights.

Please, don't let it be

Over,

Emma howled and cried as she got her spanking tried to beg off. tried
to explain. Finally just layed there and sobbed. She'd failed her
family. She'd failed her friends. She'd failed her Jenny. It hurt. Oh
how it hurt.

no, this is not how it ends,
I need my sisters, my family, my friends.

Jenny wouldn't speak to her. Wouldn't let her explain. Kind sweet
Jenny who had been there when she was needed. Jenny who had sang her
to sleep time and again. Jenny who had held her little hands durring
spankings. Who had given her word to be there when Emma needed her
most.

Don't wanna let the sweetest of dreams slip away, (the dreams slip
away.)

Over the next few weeks EMma did what she could to try and make it up
to her family. But she didn't have to work too hard there because it
was over. Paid for and Done. Clean Slate. But Jenny......

'Cause if it's over, then the hurt is here to say.
(Don't let it be over.)

It took Emma weeks to get Jenny to speak to her again though she was
still angry at Emma for 'running away' losing her guts. She thought
she'd taught her better. Emma was in tears by the time Jenny stormed
away....

Please don't let it be over.
Please don't let it be over.

Finally Lauren got them together again at the park and Emma was able
to explain she wasn't running away she was trying to find Nerd Prime
and save someone she loved. After that there was no more fight. The
three friends ran off to play leaving the failed mission behind them
and Jenny tried to explain to Emma that Nerd Prime already knew and
that's why she had such hope.

End.

Post Editors note : DAMN IT SSS ITALICS PLZ YOU ASS! KTHX!

Post Editors note 2 : Lolz Google groups doesn't do italics.
Hehe........Wordpad does though so if you can't tell the two apart ask
and I'll send the file. I suck.