"Babysitting Fun, Spanking Style" [Part One]

CrimsnKid6

Nov 21, 2009, 2:42:13 PM11/21/09
“BABYSITTING FUN, SPANKING STYLE” [Part One] by the Crimson Kid

(All rights reserved. This story is a further continuation of “A
Promise is a Promise Fully Delivered” by Tyr, which is itself a
continuation of my story “A Promise is a Promise” set in late 2002.)

Pasquale Renault’s expression was just priceless, he looked so totally
distressed as his mother left their house, accompanied by my older
sister Rhonda and my cousin Jeanette.
The fifteen-year-old’s facial cheeks were sweetly pinkened with
embarrassment, but I was remembering them blushing much more brightly
and being streaked with teardrops early that morning. However, it was
his nicely-rounded bum-bum cheeks that had been most awesomely
colorful a few hours earlier, they’d been hotly glowing a deep crimson
shade as the result of a truly wicked bare-bottom spanking that Pask
(as we call him) had just received.
That butt-blistering had been delivered by several females, first
by his mother using a heavy wooden hairbrush with a flat back while he
was bent over her left thigh, forcing him to stick his naked
buttcheeks way up while her right leg crossed the back of his own
thighs with her feet interlocked—quite a delightful sight itself, but
it had become a lot more fun to watch once she’d begun whacking away
at his poor unprotected posterior with her punishment brush, like
serious OUCHIE!!

Mrs. Renault is a very pretty woman but she’s obviously super-
strong too, like Xena (the Warrior Princess) or Buffy (the Vampire
Slayer), two of my favorite television heroines. I’d watched her crack
a leather strap across her son’s bare derriere the day before
(actually I’d even done some leathering of his behind myself at her
invitation, as had Rhonda and Jeanette too) and she’d let him have it
good and long and hard, but she’d stung him even worse the next morning
—at least it had seemed that way to me based on how loudly he’d
blubbered and wailed while his mom was smacking his defenseless
asscheeks with that sturdy spanking brush. Boy, had he ever bawled
like a baby!
Rhonda and Jeanette got to paddle Pask’s boyish butt while I held
him over my lap, they each were given a flat-backed wooden brush and
they walloped him together so that each of his bare buns was whacked
at the same time—DOUBLE-OUCHIE!!!! (My cousin is ambidextrous so she
was able to stand to his right and swing the one hairbrush at his
right buttcheek with her left hand while my dear sister stood to his
left and right-handedly cracked the other one against his left
cheek.) I pinned his right wrist against his lower back with my
hands, just as Mrs. Renault had done earlier (but using only her
powerful left hand) while spanking her son, leaning forward to press
my weight down upon his body to hold him in place in spite of his
frantic squirming and squalling. I could feel the stinging double-
swats shaking through his body every time they connected so very
sharply to his rounded-out rear end. (I kept that bouncy bare behind
sticking up and out to give the other girls a terrifically tempting
target and they really took full advantage of it, much to Pask’s red-
bottomed regret.)

After that fanny-tanning was finally finished, and it lasted a long
time, we three girls left Pask crying like a young child with his
derriere glowing like a Hawaiian sunset; his mother comforted him but
he was still sobbing loudly in her arms when we said good-bye to go
shopping at the mall with our mother. (Mom is Jeanette’s biological
aunt but she pretty much raised my cousin and still considers the
fourteen-year-old to be her daughter even though Jeanette now lives
only with Aunt Leah, her bio-mom. It’s complicated so I won’t try to
explain it right now.)
Rhonda had a wickedly delicious idea while we were browsing through
sexy underwear at Victoria’s Secret. She picked up a frilly bright
pink thong panty and giggled that “This would be just perfect for
Pask’s next bare-assed blistering, wouldn’t it? It would give him
enough coverage up front to make Mom happy, yet his sassy bum-bum
cheeks would be completely exposed for punishment.” (Our mother had
been upset that we’d caught glimpses of Pask’s teenaged male equipment
during the spanking session, she’d threatened to complain to Mrs.
Renault so we’d promised to protect our supposed “girlish innocence”
in the future.)
Jeanette snickered. “And it’s so cutely feminine too, isn’t it?
Wearing this would embarrass him even more than being totally nude. I
say we pony up our money and buy this sweet little present for our
adorable naughty boy, I can hardly wait to see him in it.”
My lips assumed a playful pout. “I still haven’t gotten to beat his
bare bottom with a hairbrush, you two had all the fun doing that.”
Jeanette grinned. “We sure made him howl, didn’t we? Don’t worry,
Cassie, you’ll get your chance soon; Mrs. Renault won’t forget that
Pask still needs a good, hard brushback butt-blistering from you too.”

Once we’d completed our shopping trip, which was mostly for new
tennis shoes and matching outfits, the three of us girls walked over
to the Renault residence to give Pask the gift we’d so considerately
bought for him. When we arrived and gave him the girlie-style thong
panty, his mother made him change out of his clothes and into it in
front of us before we could inform her of Mom’s objection to masculine
“frontal nudity” (as its called), but none of us objected although we
probably should have—it happened too quickly for any reaction of our
part.
We certainly responded to what Pask looked like wearing only that
frilly thong underwear though, on one hand he has a well-developed
body and his asscheeks—which then were still roughly pinkened from his
earlier spankings--are nicely rounded, but on the other hand he looked
pretty ridiculous in that totally feminine thong. Since it was
designed for a female body its coverage of his front side was pretty
scanty and tight while its back middle strip disappeared into his
buttcrack so that he was effectively bare-bottomed—hopefully for a
long, stinging session with the spanking brush as wielded by my eager
hand, that’s what I was thinking about as we girls tittered at Pask’s
awkwardly embarrassing predicament.
Then to my great satisfaction the situation became even more humbling
for him but highly promising for me. Mrs. Renault liked the way her
son looked in our present so much that she decided to buy him another
half-dozen similar undergarments at the mall and asked the two older
girls to accompany her on an immediate shopping trip for that purpose.
That left Pask and myself together at the Renault residence, and our
status relative to each other was made crystal clear by his mother
before she left with Rhonda and Jeanette: I was the authority figure,
in effect his babysitter, and he was to be subject to my discipline,
specifically an over-the-knee paddling on his bare bum-bum cheeks with
the punishment brush, if he did anything at all that I didn’t care
for. Furthermore, if I ended up spanking her son while she was gone
Mrs. Renault planned on then having me give a lengthy repeat
performance of his bare-bottomed butt-beating once she’d returned home—
with herself, my sister and my cousin as cheerleading witnesses. Oh
man, did that ever sound like a fun time for me as well as for
everyone else—except for Pask, it would be another OUCHIE!! for him on
his poor unprotected hind end.

Although he clearly liked being spanked soundly by us girls in some
part of his mind, which was the only way to explain his deliberately
losing at “spank poker” so that we’d get to wallop his naked
buttcheeks, Pask didn’t seem to be enjoying his punishments that much
since his mother had “upped the ante” (to use a poker expression) by
making his fanny-tannings last so long and hurt his bare hiney so very
much.
Mrs. Renault gave me a final suggestion before leaving her son in my
charge as his babysitter: “Remember that you’re free to intensely heat
up Pask’s cute bubblebutt for any reason you consider justifiable—and
you desiring to get in your own licks with the paddling brush, just
like your two compatriots did earlier today, is a perfectly acceptable
rationale to redden his bare bumcheeks but good.” She gave me a quick
wink before she headed through the doorway with Rhonda and Jeanette.
Jeanette paused halfway through shutting the door to face Pask with a
smirk. “I hope to find you showing off a much, much redder rump when I
get back here, dear boy, and I’ll be disappointed if your face isn’t
soaked with tears.”
I beamed at my fourteen-year-old cousin. “I guarantee you’ll be happy
with what you see of Pask’s cheeks, both pairs of them, when you get
back, Jenny.” Upon hearing that from me, she finished closing the door
behind her.

Pask looked at me with a worried expression. “You didn’t actually
mean that, Cassie, did you? I’ve been paddled so much already today, I
don’t think I could take any more punishment with that hairbrush. You
just don’t know how much it hurts when I get spanked that long and
hard.”
I laughed lightly. “Not any more, after all I’m a teenage young
lady so I’m too mature to be spanked. Getting whomped on their bare
babyfat bottoms, that’s what happens to little children.” I giggled at
his unhappy expression. “And to teenage toddler boys, of course, you
males are still plenty childish enough for bare-assed blisterings!” I
pointed at the vacuum cleaner standing in the hallway. “For now
though, your mom wants you to do some housecleaning, so start
vacuuming here in the living room—but first find me a nice wooden
cooking spoon, one with a wide flat back, since I’m sure you’ll need
plenty of encouragement to work at top speed.”
He face fell. “Oh, please, Cassie, I’m too sore for any more
punishment back there.”
“I’ll be the judge of that,” I informed him, “And I think that your
chubby bum-bum cheeks aren’t nearly sore enough yet—or red enough or
hot enough either. You’ve just added five minutes of hairbrush
whacking to your sentence, it will go up to ten minutes if I don’t
have a wooden spanking spoon in my hand within one minute.”
His chubby buns churned as he dashed into the kitchen, which I found
to be quite funny, and he quickly returned to hand me an oversized
kitchen spoon about a minute later. It was almost perfect for my
purpose, which of course was smacking poor Pask’s unprotected
asscheeks, it had a slim fifteen-inch handle and was made of sturdy
oakwood with a flattened-out wide back that would connect to a naked
buttock with a wicked sting if swung hard enough.

And I swung plenty hard, starting only a minute later as Pask
started doing the vacuuming while I began cracking that wooden spoon’s
smooth, flat back against his unprotected buttcheeks, making him
squeal and squirm while his feet danced after every solid swat. When
he tried to move his body to keep his rear end facing close to the
wall, I ordered him to turn around and told him that he had to keep
his cute caboose always available for my butt-whacking pleasure while
doing his household chores.
Then I returned to walloping his red-and-getting-redder rump,
sometimes striking the same bum-bum cheek four or five times in a row
then switching my smacking attentions to the other one for the same
time of punishment, other times I briskly switched buttocks back-and-
forth with crisp cracks of that oakwood spoon. My stinging spanks
always landed down really low, either smack on top of or barely above
the twin borders between his bum-bum cheeks and his thighs, the “sit
spots” that are the human posterior’s most tender areas. (I remembered
that important item from being spanked by my stepmother for almost a
decade.) Boy oh boy, did Pask ever yelp every time that spoon’s wide
wooden back connected hard to the sensitive fatty flesh at the very
bottom of his bare bottom!
That was an awesome experience, walloping an older (than myself)
boy’s nicely-exposed southern hemispheres (one of my stepmother’s
cutesy spanking terms), making him prance in place and yip like a
punished puppy with every smarting swat of that spanking spoon. I felt
a sense of control, dominance even, that I hadn’t felt during the two
earlier situations in which I’d strapped Pask. During the poker game
I’d given him three very solid bare-assed beltings, but he’d accepted
them with good sportsmanship and the poker game with its spanking
payoffs had been his own idea—even if I hadn’t known at the time that
he’d deliberately lost to us girls so that we’d get to blister his
naked buttcheeks. The later fifty strokes of the razor strop that I’d
laid on his blazing nude backside, those had been wonderful fun to
deliver but I’d done so at his mother’s direction and under her
supervision.

But then with everyone else gone out shopping, I was using my own
authority—even if it was indirectly also his mother’s—to discipline a
fifteen-year-old male in the role of his strict, punishing babysitter.
He had no choice but to obey my commands and take the steady fanny-
tanning that I was delivering to him, while wearing only that girlish
pink thong and doing housecleaning work. I actually liked Pask a whole
lot, in truth I had quite a crush on him, but still I was thrilled to
have that kind of power over him and especially to take on the grownup
role of soundly spanking a misbehaving child.
Like most males, he wasn’t a good housekeeper and he was certainly
worse due to the hardwood spoon’s smarting smacks to his blushing buns—
he seemed to be concentrating more on the fire blazing on his south
side (another of my stepmother’s names for the human posterior) than
on his vacuuming job; he tried to simply skim around furniture with
the vacuum cleaner but I made him move every item (except the ten-feet-
long couch) in the way and then move it back after cleaning the carpet
in that spot. Naturally, taking those extra pains to do the job right
resulted in extra stinging pain for Pask’s unprotected asscheeks as it
took longer for him to finish that piece of housework and I was
walloping him good and hard the whole time—his first (but hardly last)
OUCHIE!! of the day from me.
I did slow my pace down after the first five minutes or so, at
first I was cracking that oakwood spoon’s back against his squirming,
glowing glutes every five seconds, but I reduced my rate of spanking
to a solid swat once every ten seconds for the rest of the time. Since
it took my slow-working maid about fifteen minutes to finally finish
vacuuming the living and dining rooms (except for the area under the
couch), he ended up receiving around ten dozen stinging spanks
courtesy of that wickedly-whacking, wide-backed wooden spoon; his bare
bum-bum cheeks were nice and colorful, a cheerful-looking bright
cherry red, and teardrops were trickling down his other cheeks, the
ones on his face.

“Finished,” he muttered, but it was more of a question than a
statement since I’d already twice made him redo places, while of
course getting plenty more spoon-smacks to his naked buttcheeks while
doing an acceptable job instead of a spotty one, so he had to be
really hoping that I’d agree with him.
“Except for under the couch,” I told him with a sly smile, “But first
please put this spanking spoon away--for right now anyway.” He looked
relieved as I handed him that cooking implement, which I’d been using
to fry his fanny very hotly, then he rushed off to return it to the
kitchen.
While he was doing that, I walked over to his jeans and quickly
pulled his thick, flexible leather belt from the loops. It came free
with a smooth, slithering sound then Pasque stepped back into the
dining room just in time to see me doubling over its length while
gripping the loose ends in my right hand.
His face fell. “No, Cassie, please—not the belt!”
I snickered. “After you set it up for me to give you three sound
bare-butt lickings with this same belt of yours yesterday, Pask, now
you’re begging me NOT to spank your babyfat bottom with it?” My head
shook from side to side. “Yes, you’re getting strapped good and hard
with your own belt, you naughty little boy, now get that long tube for
the vacuum and attach it for suction.”

Like a typical lazy male who’d always avoided housework, Pask
looked puzzled. “I don’t know what you mean, so you’re saying that
there’s some other part to the vacuum cleaner?”
So I had to set down the belt and attach the two tube sections to
the vacuum’s suction opening; after putting the flat sucking
attachment on the front end I handed the tube to my backward boy.
“Get down on all fours and then lower your head to floor level so
you can see under the couch,” I told him. The couch was only three
inches off the floor, so he would have to do as I ordered in order to
see under it—a position that would also make his nicely-exposed seat
cushions (one more of my stepmother’s terms for buttocks) push up and
back to give me a wide-open target for my swinging doubled-up leather,
and I was really going to swing it hard and fast! “You’ve already
earned five minutes of hairbrush walloping over my knee for being such
a careless vacuumer and another five minutes’ worth for not knowing
anything about your own vacuum cleaner, you don’t want to earn even
more by doing a half-assed job of cleaning under the couch—so you’d
better be careful and take your time,” I warned Pasquale.

Since I planned on strapping his bare bum-bum cheeks for as long as
it took him to finish vacuuming under the couch, he was in for extra
punishment one way or another—either a longer leathering with his own
belt if he did a slower, decent job or added time being paddled across
my lap with the hairbrush if he went faster and his work was too
sloppy. OUCHIE!! either way, boy did I love the predicament I’d
managed to get him into.
Pask’s blue eyes were wide as I picked the belt back up and swung it
lightly with my right hand. “What’s the deal with my belt?” he asked,
sounding pretty afraid of it.
I grinned. “You just worry about your own job, I’ll take care of
mine—which is to encourage you by whipping your hiney once you get it
sticking up for punishment.”
He gulped. “Come on, Cassie, you’ve already smacked me plenty with
that wooden spoon—“

“Start right now,” I interrupted, “Or I’m adding another five
minutes of hairbrush time over my knee—and stay with your bare babyfat
buns sticking way up for me to strap, get out of position and that’ll
also be five minutes more with the paddling brush.” I couldn’t help
chuckling as my victim dropped to his knees and then bent far
downward, flattening his chest to the soft carpet. If he caused me any
more problems and I backed up my threats like a strict spanking
babysitter should , he could end up spending most of the afternoon
across my lap while I whacked away at his naked fanny with that flat-
backed brush.
Pask turned his face to look under the large couch, which was ten
feet long and three feet wide, quite a large area to cover without
much room to shift that sucking tube around underneath; he must have
noticed that little fact just as I had, but he didn’t seem nearly as
happy about the situation as I was. He pushed the tube under the couch
and turned his face to the right to look under the couch. “Could you
turn on the vacuum, Cassie, and…ummmm…please don’t swing too hard, I’m
so sore back there already.”
I beamed a sassy smile at him. “That’s your problem, Pask, you
wanted your bare butt whipped and that’s exactly what you’ll be getting
—good and hard!”

With a quick left-handed push of a button I turned on the vacuum
cleaner, then I stepped to my naughty boy’s left side and swung his
own doubled-up belt downward. I used a sharp wrist-snap to make the
leather land across his tender, already-reddened undercheeks with a
crisp CRACK!! which made poor Pask yelp loudly. His nicely-exposed bum-
bum cheeks did a frantic little dance but he did manage to stay in
position, yet he hadn’t actually started vacuuming under the couch.
“Cassie, please,” he moaned. My response was to deliver another
fast lick with the belt, striking against the same exact spot, the
very bottom of his bottom, as the first one and making him howl.
“Owwww! Oh, it hurts so much!”
“Duh, it’s a strapping on your bare bummy, Pask honey! It’s
SUPPOSED to hurt you there, I want it to sting and burn!” I’d wanted
to call him “honey” or “sweetheart” for almost a year, I finally got
to do it although the circumstances weren’t exactly affectionate.
Still, it felt good to finally say it out loud even if he’d think I
was just being sarcastic. “You’d better start working, young man, and
let me worry about your fanny—I know exactly what it needs, and the
longer you take the more belt-whipping it will be getting.” (Calling
him “young man” also gave me a thrill, but a different kind, like I
was an authority figure who could spank him pretty much whenever and
however I saw fit—which was true at that time.)
Then I started strapping his naked buttcheeks again, delivering the
strokes with his doubled-over belt hard and fast and making them land
on his so-called ‘sit spots’ at the plump, tender swells of his
underbuns. Boy, did Pask ever squeal and squirm but he did also begin
to move the vacuum’s long tube around under the couch, even while the
leather kept cracking across his brightly glowing bum-bum cheeks.

He stopped after around three minutes of vacuuming, by that time he
was crying childishly again and the cheeks of his face were a blushing
pink color; however, they didn’t come close to matching the shining
red brilliance of his other well-punished cheeks, I’d really belted
his bare bottom but good—OUCHIE!! once again. “Ahhh-I’m fih-finished,
Cah-Cassie,” he blubbered, lifting up and frantically rubbing his
blazing-hot behind with his left hand. I suddenly thought of the old
children’s singsong “Hot Crossed Buns,” giggling as I looked at the
strapping stripes crisscrossing Pask’s cute caboose and realizing how
well that song title described his derriere at that time. I felt a
gush of pride that I’d been able to scorch him so awesomely down there
and make him bawl like a baby for me.
“I’ll decide if you’re done or not,” I told him, trying to sound
strict even though I found it very funny that he looked so pitiful,
like a soundly-spanked toddler boy who’d been punished by his mother
for misbehaving. After shutting off the vacuum, I dropped to my knees
next to him then bent downward at the waist and looked under the
couch. It was a position that made me aware of how much my fanny was
sticking up in the air, even though I wasn’t bare-cheeked back there
and wasn’t about to be spanked either.

Climbing back to my feet, I motioned at the couch with my victim’s
own doubled-up belt, I was still holding it tight in my right hand.
“That’s a disgraceful job, Pask sweetie, you’ll have to do the whole
thing over and take more time to do it right.” I grinned at him. “It’s
partly my fault too, I should have walloped your lazy male buttcheeks
much harder while you were working, I was way too easy on you and
didn’t strap your bare buns severely enough to make you concentrate on
your vacuuming.” I sighed loudly. “We’ll just both have to perform
much better, you at cleaning under the couch and me at encouraging you
with this belt applied to your naked fanny.”
His expression was just priceless. “Ohhhh, Cassie, you can’t…”
“I can and I will,” I replied, “Now get back to your job with the
vacuum cleaner and I’ll get back to mine with this snappy leather belt—
and your mother will find out if you argue about what your babysitter
has told you to do.”
He sobbed as he bent downward again, still holding the tube
extension in his right hand. “Oh-Okay, Cassie.”

I reached for the button to turn the vacuum back on. “We’ll take at
least five minutes this time, let’s both do our work much better this
time.” I lightly swung the whippy belt.” I know that I’ll really give
it everything I’ve got, which you should notice right away. Oh, one
more thing before we get back to our jobs…”
“Whah-What’s that?” He sounded anxious, as he should’ve been.
“That’s another five minutes of hairbrush spanking over my knee, Pask
honey, so now you’re up to fifteen minutes’ worth.” I snickered.
“Maybe you don’t want to earn any more, sweetheart, since your bum-bum
cheeks look pretty hot and sore already and they’ll be a lot hotter
and sorer by the time you’ve finished vacuuming under the couch—I’m
going to make sure of that.”
His voice choked up. “Yes, ma’am…uhhhh, Cassie.”
That “ma’am” was a total thrill for me, Pask was actually thinking
of me as a female of authority—well, I WAS his babysitter, after all.

“Then let’s get back to work!” I hit the button to restart the
vacuum cleaner, Pask began moving its long tube around under the couch
and I started snapping the leather across his nicely exposed ‘spank
spot’ right at the chubby bottom of his already cherry red cheeks.
For five minutes he vacuumed while weeping and wailing and I kept
on steadily belt-whipping his poor punished fanny, making it turn a
deeper shade of red and leaving plenty more stripes crisscrossing
those squirming naked buttcheeks of his—OUCHIE!! even more than
before.
He was blubbering again, but even more loudly, by the time I let him
stop working and stopped my hard strapping of his thonged tushie
cheeks. “Puh-Please, Cah-Cassie muh-ma’am, no muh-more with the buh-
belt,” he sobbed as I checked under the couch once more.
“Okay, it looks good enough,” I agreed. “Now, young man, get into
the corner with your nose touching both walls, hands on your head and
those naughty bare bottomcheeks pushed backward so I can enjoy myself
viewing their nice red glow.”
“Uhhhh-okay, Cah-Cassie ma’am.” He quickly obeyed me, no protesting
or even hesitating on my part.”

I sat down on the couch, facing Pask’s brilliantly shining seat
cushions as he sniffled in the corner.
“Remember, Pask honey, that so far I’ve just been helping you focus on
your cleaning, as your mother asked me to,” I reminded him. “Once my
arm has recovered from that, you’re going bare-bottom across my lap
for fifteen minutes’ worth of very hard whacking with the spanking
brush. When that punishment gets underway, darling boy, you’ll realize
that what I’ve given you so far was just a friendly little warmup for
your naked fanny.”
His whole body shuddered, making his blazing buns shake quite sweetly.
“All right, Cassie…ma’am, whatever you think I need.”
I patted the wooden hairbrush’s flat back against my left palm, it
stung a bit smartly even with the small amount of force I’d used. Was
I ever going to do a job on my little boy’s bare derriere, it was
going to be such a fun experience for me.
Pask liked being spanked by girls, and even by his mother, but had
he enjoyed the severe wallopings we’d all given him after he’d been
caught cheating us at poker, as well as his very sound spankings the
next morning? Had he even appreciated the bare-bottomed
“encouragement” at cleaning that I’d given him with the wooden spoon
and his own leather belt, at least in some part of his feelings? Would
he even perhaps, at some level of his mind, have fun being blistered
with this hard-hitting hairbrush while bent bare-butt-up over my knee?

I shrugged. Whether he ended up enjoying the experience himself or
not, I was going to have a terrific time in another ten minutes or so—
that was what counted, after all…

{End of Part One}

Erin Ponies

Nov 22, 2009, 11:53:42 PM11/22/09

WHat a load of crap. To be expected from someone who calls their dog
psyduck then gets mad when someone gives them shit about it

Rogue the Brozne Firelizard

Nov 23, 2009, 4:04:44 AM11/23/09
CrimsnKid6 wrote:
> “BABYSITTING FUN, SPANKING STYLE” [Part One] by the Crimson Kid
>
> (All rights reserved. This story is a further continuation of “A
> Promise is a Promise Fully Delivered” by Tyr, which is itself a
> continuation of my story “A Promise is a Promise” set in late 2002.)

give all that, why is it listend as part one?

Great story C.K 8) you one of the few auther i know that call bull of
Femdom with minors 8)

--
Boy brats need spanking too.

Tyr

Nov 23, 2009, 9:06:54 PM11/23/09
On Nov 21, 11:42 am, CrimsnKid6 <CrimsnK...@aol.com> wrote:
> “BABYSITTING FUN, SPANKING STYLE”  [Part One] by the Crimson Kid
>
> (All rights reserved. This story is a further continuation of “A
> Promise is a Promise Fully Delivered” by Tyr, which is itself a
> continuation of my story “A Promise is a Promise” set in late 2002.)

CrimsonKid

This is continuing on a story is fun. I love the extension of Cassie's
character. Your capturing of her teenage enthusiasm is delightful.

I'm also really glad to see more stories on the group. There's been a
big let down since the SSC.

Tyr

CrimsnKid6

Nov 24, 2009, 9:40:50 PM11/24/09
Rogue the Brozne Firelizard (>) on my story (>>):

> > “BABYSITTING FUN, SPANKING STYLE”  [Part One] by the Crimson Kid
>
> > (All rights reserved. This story is a further continuation of “A
> > Promise is a Promise Fully Delivered” by Tyr, which is itself a
> > continuation of my story “A Promise is a Promise” set in late 2002.)
>
> give all that, why is it listend as part one?

Well, by "Part One" I meant that I'll hopefully eventually continue
this story, although admittedly I still have several incomplete
stories that need further parts--my muse often has a limited attention
span.
Yes, they do all pretty much run together but the second story is
by another author (Tyr) and this one changes the first-person point of
view to a different character, so IMHO they're different albeit highly
interconnected stories.

> Great story C.K 8) you one of the few auther i know that call bull of
> Femdom with minors 8)

Okay, presumably this is a compliment but what does "call bull"
mean? Is it just a typo or is it referring back to this summer's fun
with using bovine-related terms in discussing spanking?

> Boy brats need spanking too.

Maybe Erin will spank you, she seems to have a lot of frustration
to release...
H.I.A.W.B.,
--C.K.

"No thanking means more spanking."
T-shirt slogan, U.S.A.

Erin Ponies

Nov 25, 2009, 12:16:15 AM11/25/09

hey Ck how's your pokemon :P (Why psyduck? a poor dumb duck that's
stuck with an eternal headache? Why not Vulpix? She's a fox which is
of the canine or dog family.....)

I I wouldn't hurt rogue. I'm kinda in rag doll mode from today. I
shouldn't have written part 3 like that now I have no energy for blue
which I was 80% finished with. I have to finish the spanking scene (it
just sounds weird whenever I try to rewrite it. ) and get the ending.
What was the ending you helped me decide on? and a spanking scene is
just not something I can spell out easily. I don't know what to do
first reconstruct part 3 or get blue done and up.

On a new note if you happen to know how to make the NG accept italics
let me know.

Rogue the Brozne Firelizard

Nov 25, 2009, 4:23:01 AM11/25/09
CrimsnKid6 wrote:
> Rogue the Brozne Firelizard (>) on my story (>>):

>> Great story C.K 8) you one of the few auther i know that call bull of

>> Femdom with minors 8)
>

> Okay, presumably this is a compliment but what does "call bull"
> mean? Is it just a typo or is it referring back to this summer's fun
> with using bovine-related terms in discussing spanking?

it is my dysgraphia kicking ins 'call bull of' was meant to be 'can pull
off' so yes deftly a comliment

Rogue the Brozne Firelizard

Nov 25, 2009, 4:25:21 AM11/25/09
Erin Ponies wrote:

> On a new note if you happen to know how to make the NG accept italics
> let me know.

It can not, nntp newsgroups are plain text. But mainy newsgroup readers
will make a /word/ italics and *word* bold.

CrimsnKid6

Nov 25, 2009, 9:28:21 AM11/25/09
Erin (Ponies) {>] responding to my flippant comment (>>) to Rogue
(>>>):

> > > Boy brats need spanking too.
>
> >    Maybe Erin will spank you, she seems to have a lot of frustration
> > to release...

> hey Ck how's your pokemon :P (Why psyduck? a poor dumb duck that's
> stuck with an eternal headache? Why not Vulpix? She's a fox which is
> of the canine or dog family.....)

My children gave the dog (a tan cocker spaniel) his name, IIRC it
was mainly my daughter's idea as she was into Pokemon quite a bit a
decade ago. However, from as much as I know of Pokemon characters
(which isn't much), Psyduck strikes me as a terrific one--he's a very
sardonic Pokemon, with his powers to cause headaches and mental
confusion in both his opponents and himself and his erratic tendency
to appear as a combatant without being summoned.
There were probably plenty of pets given Pokemon names by children
during that time period, I'd venture.

> I I wouldn't hurt rogue. I'm kinda in rag doll mode from today. I
> shouldn't have written part 3 like that now I have no energy for blue
> which I was 80% finished with. I have to finish the spanking scene (it
> just sounds weird whenever I try to rewrite it. ) and get the ending.
> What was the ending you helped me decide on? and a spanking scene is
> just not something I can spell out easily. I don't know what to do
> first reconstruct part 3 or get blue done and up.

While I obviously can't speak for Rogue (my comment was facetious),
in general spanko-bottom types often want to be hurt--but not actually
harmed--if that short-term hurting is applied to the right part of
their anatomies in the time-tested way by the right persons. I was
referring to your cyber-criticisms of posters in several threads
(including me in this one) in that giving someone else a spanking
might release some of your apparent frustration. Of course, the spanko-
top types here might opine that a person acting brattish in "rag doll
mode" needs to be on the other end of a sound bare-assed butt-
whipping--and some spanko-bottoms might agree based on personal
experience. I'm just sayin'...

You chose the ending, Andy and Bobby on the roof with the birds,
although before that the blonde detective (Jill?) is supposed to
paddle her ex-husband for his poor parenting when taking care of their
kids.
IMHO you should first finish the "Emma" story, I've read it so far
but refrained from cyber-commentary since you don't seem to care for
my attempts at constructive criticism.

> On a new note if you happen to know how to make the NG accept italics
> let me know.

I don't think that it accepts italics, I use either CAPS (for
literary-type titles) or bracketing with single-slash 'quotes'
instead...
H,I,A,W,B.,

Erin Ponies

Nov 25, 2009, 12:00:57 PM11/25/09

Part 3 is done i just worry because it threw out the italics and now
if you didn't know the song or were link phobic you wouldn't know the
song from the story. you can coment if ya wanna kid what I got mad
about is the last time you did it lookedlike you didn't reads all the
way through. if you had or had just asked me you'd have known James
got his. And that there would be no status change. And that Emma
doesn't know that Nerd Prime knows. that's why in part 3 after they
make up Jenny tells her he knows and that's why she has so much hope!

You and rogue are allowed to comment just watch it. Read first then if
you have a question ask me. I'll be glad to explain things soon as I
sign onto the NG next.

I hold everyone to this standard even Sam. Wherever she is.

everyone is allowed to R and R (Read and Review) they just need to
watch their mouths and READ and if they have a question ASK,.

I may take awhile to answer but that's because I am very busy
lately .

Did you see my redo of the nightmare?

DAMNIT now that I think about it that song fits better with her
nightmare.

*bangs head on keyboard* and hehe on your dogs name. I was kidding
when I asked hows your pokemon. I suggested vulpix because.....well
nevermind it's not important.

I had hoped you and rogue would. now I have two stories to fix. LOL

thanks for the ending! I knew it had to do with those birds of
Bobby's. Yes. He and Andy would fly them after such a stressful time.
a time for two partners to relax and catch up because Andy was busy
with baby Theo while alot of this was going down.

I wonder if rejuve would fit snugly in the world of power
rangers.....Hmmmmmmm........

Message has been deleted

CrimsnKid6

Nov 25, 2009, 8:37:46 PM11/25/09
Tyr (>) on my continuation (>>) of his continuation:

> > “BABYSITTING FUN, SPANKING STYLE”  [Part One] by the Crimson Kid
>
> > (All rights reserved. This story is a further continuation of “A
> > Promise is a Promise Fully Delivered” by Tyr, which is itself a
> > continuation of my story “A Promise is a Promise” set in late 2002.)

> CrimsonKid
>
> This is continuing on a story is fun. I love the extension of Cassie's
> character. Your capturing of her teenage enthusiasm is delightful.

Thank you. I think I probably gave her too extensive a vocubulary
for a thirteen-year-old unless she's pretty precocious, although I did
try to simplify her "voice" to make it more believable. I made her
cousin Jeanette ambidextrous because your story had her (Jenny)
spanking Pasquale left-handedly but other stories have had her doing
so right-handedly. It's not implausible that Mrs. Renault would
therefore believe Jenny to be left-handed (the right-handed spankings
taking place later in time) while Cassie would know that she's
ambidextrous.

> I'm also really glad to see more stories on the group. There's been a
> big let down since the SSC.

Well, your posted continuation helped inspire me to refocus on
Pask, I'll try to get Part Two done fairly soon although I have other
unfinished stories that have likewise been languishing in literary
limbo.
There are a lot of alternatives for posting and reading spanking
stories on the 'net these days, which is probably why (outside the
SSC) this newsgroup isn't always too active in that area...
H.I.A.W.B.,