zzz TongueStickerOuter (M/F)

CR

Oct 8, 2010, 1:52:46 AM10/8/10
See, here's the problem and he's not helping. I'm over his lap, skirt
up, panties down, bottom high, wet, wet, wet as can be, AND I CAN'T GET
MY DAMN TONGUE STUCK OUT. Getting spanked should NOT be this difficult.
I deserve it so bad that I'm ready to spank myself, blistering hard,
except he wouldn't let me do that either.

See, he won't let me drop the Berry, so slapping some sting into my own
bottom is out of the question. And *he* won't bring down that big palm
of his to light a fire on my bare backside. Not until I text him with a
tongue stuck out. You know what that tongue looks like, right? Something
like this: 8^P or :P or whatever. You pick the eyes and nose.

I've sent him maybe 100 texts with that teasing tongue over the past few
months, hoping he'd do something like this. Sometimes multiple tongues
per text. Sometimes even multiple tongues per face. Still he wouldn't
ask me out. I was figuring he didn't get it, wasn't really interested.
But I decided to do what any sensible gal who wants to be upended and
paddled silly would do. So I asked him out. Dinner? Great I said I'll
come get you.

I know this is a match made in heaven because he saved them all can you
believe it? He has a *transcript* of every single text good God. "Figure
out how to turn it on yet??? :P" "I saw u when I Googled dinosaur. LOL.
;^P", ... You know, beat me father, I have been a very naughty girl.
There was enough kindling in my texts to keep my bottom rosy to the
touch for a week. But I'm squirming now, not cause of how it feels, but
because of where I want it to go.

Some women woulda asked what was for dinner, or where. My question to
the opening door was "Good grief! What does a girl have to do to get a
good spankin around here?"

Well, now I know. It's not easy. His revenge is to tease right back.
Have me tease myself in fact. Normally my texting is done at the wheel,
or with girlfriends at the bar. Try it sometime when you're over a lap
or the back of a couch or a knee. When your own punishment depends on it.

Ouch! Got it right that time ("Arm too tired for this, old man?
:ppppp"). Oh my, the heat's radiating from all my cheeks now. That's so
good I wanna cry! If I could just pitch this Berry and glide my itchy
fingers down below the flimsy little waistband of my wet panties and
work 'em in and and out and around and all the while feel that smacking,
that good vibration, each time his hand slapped down on my guilty flesh.

What? Wait a minute - what are you doing? This isn't fair. You take my
panties back down, right this instant. No, I will NOT stand up. I insist
you keep going. And what do you mean I'm not proficient at texting?
We're leaving NOW??? I swear to god if you drag me to a five star
restaurant for a 3 hour meal, you're going to see the top of my head the
whole time. And it won't be because you're in my mouth. It'll be cause
I'm practicing:

:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Message has been deleted

CR

Oct 9, 2010, 5:34:40 PM10/9/10
On 10/8/2010 10:11 AM, Barrister wrote:
> In article<6_KdncuyI841LDPR...@giganews.com>, CR says...

>> See, here's the problem and he's not helping.
>
> Yes, you do have a problem. Were I the recipient of all those hints and
> brattings, you'd not be sitting comfortable for the proverbial week. But, since
> I'm not, you do have a problem. :p

At the risk of disappointing, I'm a he in real life. But I thought it'd
be fun to try to write from the opposite POV. And my response to the
owner of her voice would be exactly like yours.

CR

Message has been deleted

CrimsnKid6

Oct 10, 2010, 7:58:11 PM10/10/10
Non-archived commentary on spankees of the masculine persuasion:

> As our friend, CK, might say.  Even men brats need attention some
> times.

While I agree with the sentiment entirely, and it can be
frustrating on occasion trying to get a vanilla wife to engage in some
seriouis pants-down paddling when she's distracted by other issues, I
can't take the credit for the saying you've paraphrased here as IIRC
it belongs to Rogue.

It goes something like "Boy brats need spankings too," but you've
gotten the general concept--and it's certainly true AFAIC, although I
wouldn't consider myself as a 'brat' in the spankophile sense of the
term (or the military sense either).

A momentarily deprived would-be spankee, perhaps...

H.I.A.W.B.,
--C.K.

"Everything means another spanking."
--Female
t-shirt slogan, U.S.A.

Brian G

Oct 11, 2010, 4:11:09 PM10/11/10
I think it may often appear to be easier for men to write as ladies than the
other way around though, at least judging from the attempts I've read, but
then being male its not something that I've studied at leangth. So we need
a lidy to post a story from the male perspective to even things up a bit.
Brian

I hope I grow on you....
I'm a Fungi!!!
mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk