Carnival Day - Pt. 1 (F/ff, n/c, r/l)

Hbrushed

Dec 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/15/98
The following is a true story of actual events that happened in my home, and it
involves the sound spanking of two young girls. If you are underage, or not
interested in this memory of mine, then please delete now.
It is not meant to indicate what should or should not happen nowadays under
similar circumstances - the reader ought to know that these events took place
over thirty years ago...a time when spankings were, for good or for ill,
accepted as proper punishment for misbehavior.
Your comments are welcome - encouraged even - by e-mail or by posting.
+++++++++++++++++
Carnival Day
I may have inadvertently given the impression that I received the bulk of the
spankings doled out in my family. The truth is that while I certainly earned
and received my share, all of my siblings shared the same fate for similar
actions. This is the story of one of the times that two little feminine rear
ends were turned bright pink - well...maybe red - at our house, but neither of
them were on me.

The Annual Fireman's Carnival was (and still is!) a big event in this small
rural town. Games, rides, food and friends attract the town to the carnival,
and with the proceeds benefiting the group that may some day save your home if
not your life the expense is really negligible. For many of us small town folk
this is quite a happening. For me growing up out here in the sticks - and for
the rest of the community - long before the development Disney and Six Flags
parks, the rides and amusements were wonderful. The flashing lights and the
carnival barkers were exciting, and the fireworks on the last night along with
the drawing of the grand prize raffle ticket were not to be missed.

And so, as we travel back in time together we reach the warm summertime and the
last day of the carnival. Tammy and Jenny are an old 11 and a young 13
respectively, leaving me at a mere nine years of age. Plans had been made that
after dinner we would pick up my grandparents and we'd all go to the carnival
grounds for the evening, staying the whole way through the fireworks. Although
I had been taken to the carnival nearly every night for a week, the last night
was always special. I was on pins and needles, barely able to contain my
excitement. My parents were unusually free with money for rides and games
since they knew that the fire company benefited from the carnival, so I was
looking forward to yet another visit to the carnival, and Grandma and Grandpa
could be counted on for even more rides, games and food!

Shortly after lunch Tammy and Jenny asked if they could ride their bikes to the
afternoon 'matinee' of the carnival, and after a bit of persuasion Mom agreed
that they could go, but must return before 4:00. Naturally, I made plans to go
as well and proceeded to wheedle my way into the trip. Tammy and Jenny
objected immediately...."Mooom! Don't make us take the baby! We can't have
any fun if Pam tags along, she's just a kid! Pleeease make her stay here,
Mooom, Please? She's just little!!"

I was furious and worked myself into a good snit. I fumed and fussed, but off
on their bicycles went Tammy and Jenny, and I was left behind. Mom tried to
patiently explain that I wasn't quite old enough to ride my bike that far, and
that I would still have a grand time with the rest of the family at the
carnival that evening, but I was having none of it. Their snide comments about
my being a baby and a tag-along stung me to the core, and Mom's apparent
agreement by not letting me go stung all the more. As I look back on it now,
there is no way I would have let myself go, but at that time I wasn't afforded
this insight!

I was as miserable as I could be for the early part of the afternoon. If Mom
wouldn't let me go to the carnival, I was going to make sure that she was just
as unhappy about it as I was. I fussed, stamped, cried a little and generally
made a nuisance of myself. Finally even I tired of my antics, and I settled
down for the rest of the day, and spent my energies anticipating the evening.

Shortly after four it was discovered that Tammy and Jenny had not arrive home
as instructed. By four-thirty it was Mom who was in a snit, and by
four-forty-five, Dad was dispatched to find 'your daughters.' We were 'your
daughters' when we were misbehaving, and 'my girls' when angelic. Right now,
Jenny and Tammy were 'your daughters!' Mostly the carnival grounds were a safe
place to be - highly populated by local families and the firemen, but there was
always some concern about the carnival roustabouts...'they aren't from around
here, you know.' Mom was always particularly strict about being home on time,
and with their being so late it was no wonder that she was angry, and with
those carneys there she was probably just a little worried as well.

Me? I was pretty excited. Tammy and Jenny were in trouble, and I wasn't!
What a rare occurrence! Me! Sweet and innocent while Tammy and Jenny were in
trouble! What a role reversal! I was Mom's shadow, anxiously waiting for
Daddy to bring home the two criminals and to listen to them catch it! "Where
are they, Mom? Huh? What are they doing, Mom? Huh? I bet they're in trouble,
aren't they, Mom? Huh??" Finally, in exasperation Mom sent me upstairs. "You
just go upstairs and mind your own business, Miss Nosey. If anything has
happened that you need to know about, I will tell you."

From my window I saw Dad's truck return without any sisters. I scampered to
the top of the stairs to hear what was going on, but I could not make anything
out of the quiet voices in the kitchen. Shortly thereafter two bicycles came
flying up the lane, bearing two crying ladies. I learned a little later that
Dad had checked the carnival grounds, but had found neither of his daughters.
A quick trip around town had located the two bicycles and their operators at
Alison Winter's house. In typical Daddy form he had not loaded the girls and
bicycles into his truck, but had instead ordered them to get themselves home
IMMEDIATELY. I know the anxiety they experienced and the amount of adrenaline
that must have flowed through their veins as they both tried to pedal those
bicycles fast enough to turn the clock backwards on their way home. I've been
in similar circumstances - anxious to get home as quickly as possible so as to
make things better, but afraid of what would be happening to me and my precious
little bottom once I did get home.

Two girls came in through the back door and up into the kitchen - one already
bawling and the other on the verge of tears. In short order both were loudly
bawling as Mom read them the riot act. They were now over an hour late, and
aside from being late they were found were they didn't have permission to be in
the first place. Oh, yeah...that's another important rule around my house - be
where you are supposed to be. I could here Tammy bawling, at the top of her
voice, "But Alison Winter TOLD us we could stay, Mom! It was Alison Winter who
told us to go over to her house, Mom!" Jenny was just crying, but Tammy was
building her defense as best as she knew how.

As soon as I heard Mom's stern voice saying, "Up to your rooms, now, both of
you. Right now, and I mean it. March!" I scooted back to my room. I listened
with undisguised glee as I hear the two bawling girls scurrying up the steps,
and in an instant Tammy was in the room we shared and Jenny had retreated
behind her own closed door. Tammy flopped on her bed, crying the hot tears of
a girl desperately hoping that her punishment would consist of being scolded,
but realistically worrying that there would be more to follow.

I was queen for the day! I knew in my heart that Tammy was going to be spanked
and, even though she was a big girl of 13, I knew that there was a pretty good
chance that Jenny would be getting a spanking too. Ha! Who is the baby now?
Where are the 'big girls' who are allowed to ride their bikes to the carnival
grounds? This was vengeance of the very best kind for me!

It was wrong, but I couldn't resist. Tammy was lying on her tummy on her bed,
crying into her pillow, and I was right there beside her, filled with the
scandal of the moment...
"Where *were* you?"
"Go away!"
"Why were you late?"
"Get out!"
"You're gonna get a spankin', aren't you?"
"Nooo!" Half denial, half prayer.
"Why didn't you come home?"
"Mom's really mad - so is Daddy!"
"Leave me alone!"
"Who is gonna spank you? Mom or Dad?"
"Whaaa! Shut up - go away - leave me alone!"
"I don't have to go. This is my room, too!"

I looked at my sister's bottom as she laid there crying. Her summer shorts
were modest, but she had lots of her tan legs bare and, and I knew that her
rear would be pretty sore pretty soon even if she did keep her shorts on, which
I doubted would happen anyhow. I couldn't help myself....

"I bet they pull your pants down!"
"Nooo!"
"And your underwear, too! They are really mad at you!"
"Whaaa!"
"Why didn't you come back like you should?"
"Get out of here, you little brat!"
"You weren't allowed to go to Alison's, you were only supposed to go to the
carnival!"
"Please leave me alone! Oh, boo-hoo!"
You're going to get a spankin' and you're not going to be allowed to go to the
carnival with us tonight for the fireworks or nothin!"
"Whaaa!"

I was running out of things to torment her with when I heard someone coming up
the steps. Tammy was lying there crying and I was sitting on my bed, looking
angelic and minding my own business when my mother walked into the room.

"Leave us alone, please, Pam, I am going to spank your sister. Close the door
behind you," she said with quiet politeness and as casually as she would have
said that she was going to check Tammy 's homework. There, as big as life, in
Mom's hand was the hairbrush - not 'a' hairbrush or 'her' hairbrush, mind you,
but *the* hairbrush! She wasn't even trying to hide it behind her or anything
- she was carrying it right out in the open where everybody could see it - as
big and as scary a thing as I had ever seen. I was beside myself - she said
that she was going to spank my sister and she was carrying her hairbrush! WOW!
Tammy was really gonna get it!! I knew what she used that hairbrush for,
though not from personal experience yet, and I knew that the appearance of that
brush meant that my prediction of Tammy being spanked without her underwear on
was going to come true, too! Mom's tradition of always tugging down underpants
before applying her hairbrush had already been established with David and
Jenny, and there was no doubt that Tammy 's panties would be pulled down for
her spanking today.

Tammy heard Mom telling me that she was going to be spanked, and her bawling
got even louder. Mom forgot all about me and started in on Tammy before I was
even out the door. "Get up, Miss Tamara Hope...."

I didn't pull the door the whole way closed, for I had a plan! I pulled the
door mostly closed, then ducked over into the bathroom and listened. I closed
the bathroom door, but the toilet was the furthest thing from my mind. I
pressed my ear to the door and listened so intently. As soon as the spanking
began I was going to sneak back into the hall and peep in the door that I had
closed - as instructed - but maybe not the whole way!

Tammy was always a noisy girl when she was due to be spanked. Her bawling and
begging could be heard all over the house - and especially clearly in the
bathroom! Across the hall there was a girl trying her best to avoid a trip
across Mom's knee for a consultation with her brush....

"Please, Mommy! I didn't DO anything, Mommy, please???"

"You were over an hour late getting home, young lady, and this is not the
first time that you have had trouble getting yourself home on time, now is it?

" But it wasn't my fault we were late, Mommy!! Jenny was supposed to say we had
to go home, Mom! Jenny made us late, Mom - not me!

"And I had to send your father out to find you..."

"I wanted to come home, but Jenny wanted to stay, Mommy! It's Jenny 's fault,
Mommy, not mine!"

"You let me worry about Miss Jennifer, young lady, and you worry about
yourself."

"Nooo! Please don't Mommy - don't pull them down, oh, no, please no, Mommy!"

"And you were NOT at the carnival, you were playing at your friend's
house. You KNOW that you are to stay where you tell us that you will be!"

"That's not my fault, Mommy! Alison Winter told us to come over to her house!
She told us it would be okay, Mommy!! Alison Winter told us we could play at
her house until it was time to go home, Moooom, please!!! Alison Winter....!"

" Alison Winter is not your mother, young lady, and when I tell you
something it does not matter what Alison Winter tells you. I am your mother,
and you are going to understand that before I leave this room. Do you
understand me?"

"But she doesn't live far away, Mommy! I was, I was, I was....Mommy no!! No,
pleasse, Mommy, please don't pull them down, please Mommy! Not bare, Mommy,
I'm sorry, Mommy please????" Oh! Whaaaaa!!!!!"

"You will <spank!> be home <spank!>when I tell you to be home , young lady
<spank!> and you will <spank!> stay where you are expected to be <spank!> when
you are allowed to go somewhere by yourself <spank!>."

"Whaaaa!!!!!!!"

Tammy 's spanking was in full force now, and I was torn between sympathy and
excitement as I listened to my older sister getting a good spanking on what I
was sure was her bare bottom. Her weeping and wailing were sincere and loud,
and in my own mind this was a spanking for teasing a little sister, not a
spanking for being late and not where she was supposed to be.

As much as I had wanted to sneak into the hall and watch, my plan fell apart.
I was now too scared to move. What if I got caught peeking? What if Daddy is
standing in the hall and I open this bathroom door? He'll know I was spying!
They would know that I left that door open on purpose! I'd probably get a
spanking too, just for spying on Tammy!

Finally the fast and furious spanking came to an end, though you couldn't tell
by listening to Tammy still sobbing and bawling as if she were still being
spanked. I could just picture Tammy lying there with her red bottom on display
on Mom's lap, and I was cruelly happy that she had been spanked.

"You better learn to get yourself home on time, little lady, <spank!>" I heard
Mom say as Tammy 's sobs subsided, "Because the next time that you are an hour
late I will bring you right back in here for another spanking, Miss Tamara
Hope, <spank!> and I will take your underpants down again, <spank!>and I will
spank your bare bottom with this hairbrush again <spank!>. Do you understand
me?" <spank!>

"Whaaaa! Boo-hoo, Yes, Mommy! Boo-hoo, sniff, sniff, I'm sooorrryyy, whaaaa,
boo-hoo, sniff, sniff...."

I heard the bedroom door close - firmly, and heard Mom going down the hall. A
door opened and closed, and a girl started crying. I was scandalized! She was
in Jenny 's room!

kerrsut...@hotmail.com

Dec 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/15/98
Yummy, I love trips down your memory lane. They're a lot better than my trips.
[G]
Helen

Redbtmgirl

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
Wonderful! Wonderful! Ready for part 2 :)

leelee
Me Behave? NOT!!!!!!!! <giggle>