Story: Follow-up to Aviva's "Chronology" ((F/f)

mah

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

Follow up to Aviva's "Chronology", which pushed every hot button I have. It
starts out with the spanking in the kitchen, and ends up in total un-real
fantasy land. Hope you enjoy, and all due respects and apologies to Aviva!

It had been a hot and sticky week, and ever since I could remember, my mother had
always been miserable during the middle of Summer. The Summer I turned fifteen, was no
different.
It was Thursday night, and I had just finished doing the dishes. I sat down at the
kitchen table for no other reason than I was sort of bored, and felt like being there with her
as she put the dishes away - one of those "I'll wash, you dry" sort of things. We chatted
away, drinking ice tea to cool down a little. I noticed that while Mom was putting away the
plates, she had scratched something off of one them, then another, sort of shaking her head
while she talked about something different. I volunteered, "Is there still some scrambled egg
left on those, Mom? That scrubby-pad is gettin' kind of old. Put 'em back in the sink and
I'll re-wash them." There was something just a little wrong with the way the corners of her
mouth pulled back - a look of disappointment.

"No honey...its okay...I'll do it...I just don't understand how you could have missed some
this egg...I realize scrambled eggs get hard...especially in this heat...but come on, Viv...
you could have done a better job than this, even with this old scrubby..."

"Uhm...yeah...yeah, you're right Mom...I'll be more careful next time...sure you don't want me
to just re-wash them?" I was trying to satisfy her and I knew she was miserable in the Summer
heat.

"No..."

"Mom...what's the matter? It's really hot, huh?"

"Yeah sweetie, its hot...but...its just that...I've noticed lately you haven't been paying
attention to a lot of things and its starting to get on my nerves, y'know?"

She was right about that...I had been sort of careless about chores and other projects
that Summer. Typical teenage girl slackness at that age.

"I know Mom...I promise I'll be more careful, okay? I know you're right..."

Mom put down one of the plates and came over toward the table. She looked sort of
nervous as she pulled a chair out from the table and awkwardly turned it one way, then another
and finally sat down in it. She looked at me with aprehension, a little sadness perhaps, but
not anger. Not at all.

"Vivian...honey...I guess this is as good a time to talk about this as any. Uhm...I've been
letting this carelessness of yours go on all Summer long and..."

"I know...I know...Mom...I promise I'll be more careful...really..."

"I'm sure you mean that Viv...but...I think we need to be sure, okay? I've been thinking a
lot about this and...well...I haven't really punished you much in the past few years and I'm
not saying you've done anything all that wrong, y'know? I'm really proud of you honey...its
just that...listen...before you get much older, I think we need to do something to really
make sure you're taking all this seriously...I'm just afraid you might starting your grades
slip or something, and you just can't...I just can't...afford to let that happen. So...
let's uhm...why don't we...

I swallowed hard. I had a good idea what she was trying to say.

"Mom..."

"Vivian...how would feel about Mom giving you a little spanking? I...I think we should give
it a try again, what do you say?"

"Uhm...a spanking? Mom..."

"I know honey. I know you're fifteen. But come on...I think we should give spanking
you another try...I won't do it real hard...but I really think I need to. I haven't spanked
you in a long time...and...honey, well, I...I just think you could use a good spanking, okay?"

I was a little red-faced, and was torn between wanting to cry, wanting to fight back and say
no, and wanting my Mom to trust be and be my friend again. "Aw Moooom...ohhh...alright...
I guess...gawd, Mom...want do you..what are you...what do you want me to do?"

"Well honey...you're fifteen years-old...you don't have to let me do this...but I think I need
to do this before you get older...I just think its time for a spanking, and I'm glad you're
going to let me give you one...I think it will make us both feel better, okay?

I walked over to the chair where Mom was sitting. She really looked nervous and
looked up at me, cupped my face with her hand and smiled warmly. "Give me a hug, Viv...I
really love you, you know that? Come on..." And with that, Mom took me by the hand and I let
her lay me down across her lap. I was really fighting back the tears and as I laid down over
her lap, I bumped my head on the kitchen table, and the tears came...

Slap...slap...smack...slap... Mom had her arm down over my back and around my waist
as started slapping my butt through my blue jeans with her hand. I hadn't had a spanking
since I was 9 or 10, and I'd forgotten that even a hand spanking can sting really bad.

"Honey...I *slap* want you to start *slap* *smack* *smack* *slap* paying more attention to
things *smack* you're doing, okay?"

"Yes Mom...Ow! OW! Oooooh Mom, that stings..."

"I know Honey...just *slap* *slap* *slap* a little *slap* more...

Mom kept up a firm, steady spanking on my stinging bottom. "I love you sweetheart *slap* and
I just want *slap* you to be more *smack* *smack* *smack* careful, that's all...I'm *slap*
sorry I'm having to spank you again *slap* *slap* *slap* but I think you'll *slap* feel better
when I'm done..."

"Ohhh...Mom...Ow! Mom! Its really *sniff* beginning to hurt..."

"I know it hurts a little *slap* *slap* *slap* and I'm almost *smack* done...just a little
more...okay Viv...hold still for me...I'm gonna do it kind of hard and then we'll be done...
*SLAP* *SLAP* *SMACKSMACKSMACKSLAPSMACKSMACKSMACKSLAPSLAPSLAPSMACKSMACK...*

Mom spanked me hard and fast for several seconds, then stopped and let me up. I was
mortified, embarrassed, and my feelings were hurt. I had tears in my eyes but I wasn't
crying...yet. She sat me down on her lap and rocked me a little, stroking my hair and telling
how sorry she was.

"Its okay...its okay...that wasn't so bad, was it?...I think you understand now, right Honey?
Do you understand why I felt I needed to give you a spanking?"

I couldn't speak. If I'd tryed to say anything, I would have started bawling. I just shook
my head yes. Mom looked sad as she kissed me and said, "alright..alright...go up and wash
your face, sweetheart...I'm really sorry..." She felt my forehead as if I had a fever. "Go
on upstairs and wash your face with some cold water, and go lay down on your bed for a little
bit, okay? I'll pop some popcorn and we can watch a movie later on...go on sweetheart...I
love you, Vivian..."

"I...love...you...to...Mom..." I was choking back my tears.

After putting some cool water on my face, I went and laid down on the bed and finally
started to bawl my eyes out. My heart was pounding in my chest and I felt a mixture of
anger, sadness, and confusion. My butt was hot...not throbbing or anything, but really hot
and this added to my confusion. It was like the whole, hot Summer came crashing down on me
and all the stupid little things that I'd done came back to me and I started bawling even
harder. Something wasn't right. Not at all. I felt there should have been more...felt that
there was something missing, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I was crying now more from
sadness and the anger was leaving me. I didn't know why, but it almost felt like my butt
wasn't hot enough...like I hadn't really been spanked "right".

Mom was sitting on the couch, flipping through the TV-Guide as I walked into the
living room. I must have been a sight...red-faced, bawling hard, and trembling.

"Honey! Honey, what's wrong??? What's the matter, Sweetheart?...Awwww...come here, Honey...
I...am...soooo sorry...maybe we shouldn't have done that...I didn't think...I really didn't
think getting a spanking would upset you that much...come here Honey...I'm really, really
sorry..."

"Its..its not *sob* that, Mom...its just that...*sob*...I don't know...Mom..."

"What is it, Honey? Tell me what's the matter..."

Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I stood there and barely managed to choke out what
I said next. I had a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach as I walked over and stood
next to her.

"Mom...I...I think you should...I think we need to do it some more..."

"Vivian...Honey...what do you mean, more? You mean...more spanking?"

More tears ran down my cheeks as shut them tight and shook my head yes.

"Oh, Honey...come here and sit down. I won't spank you anymore, okay? I'm really sorry..."

"I...w-w-want *sob* you to, Mom...please..."

"You really want me to give you another spanking, Honey? Why?"

"'Cause...I just need you to...I don't know why, but *sob* I think I really need a good hard
spanking...like you used to..."

I threw my arms around my Mom's neck and hugged her close and she held me tight and rocked me
like she used to. "Alright Honey...shhh...alright..." Mom began to gently slap my butt
as she rocked me. I looked at her and said, "Go ahead, Mom...do it...do it like you did when
I was 9...like this..." I sat up a little straighter, and unbuttoned my jeans.

"Vivian! Honey...you mean with your pants pulled down? I don't know...I...we don't have to
it like that...not if you don't want to...I mean...I guess I could give you a really good hard
spanking this time...if you want me to...but...on your *bare* bottom?"

I hadn't actually thought of it being a bare bottom spanking. But when she said it, I felt a
rush of heat shoot down from my head to my feet and I felt wobbly. A bare bottom spanking
is exactly what I needed.

"Yeah...yes Mom...I think I need to have my bare butt blistered again..."

I gave Mom a kiss, stood up, and pulled the zipper down on my jeans. She took the "que"
and helped me tug my jeans down. We looked at each other, not knowing who was going to do
what next. Mom's face was as red as mine and she was crying. Finally, I took ahold of the
waistband of my panties and pulled the front of them down, baring some of the hair on my puss.
Mom laid her hands on mine and helped me pull them all the way down, completely baring my
bush right in front of her. Mom's face flushed some more and she swallowed hard. I succumbed
to the feeling of the moment and started rubbing my bare butt.

"Mooooom...Mommmaaa..."

Mom stood up and bent me against her hip and began spank with sharp hard slaps all
over my butt and thighs. I was bawling hard, and Mom kept spanking.

"I guess I'm going to have to start giving you spankings again..."

"Yessssss...I think so..."

"Alright Viv...I will...If you want me to...do you want Mom to start giving you bare bottom
spankings from now on?"

"Y-yes...Ooooohh...it stings...Ow! Owwww!"

"Alright, Honey...I will...come here, and I'll put you back over my knee for a good hard
spanking...come on..."

Mom turned me over her knees and spanked me for almost half and hour. I was soaking wet, and
I might have a peed a little on her lap during the spanking. She blistered my butt hard
and I bawled like a baby, but I was also liking how it felt overall. She kept up a steady
rhythm, and in the last ten minutes or so, my bottom was all numb and the tingling sensation
was wonderful. As she spanked, I arched up and pulled my tee shirt up and over my head and
lay there naked as she paddled and spanked me, except for my jeans and panties bunched around
my ankles. I actually stopped crying toward the end, and hugged one of the cushions in my
arms as Mom slapped and rubbed my bare butt I looked over my shoulder and watched as my
butt bounced up and down as Mom spanked. I'd never seen it get that red before.

"Alright...that's enough...are you ok, Sweetheart?"

She knew I was. She hugged and rocked me some more, and rubbed the sting out of my butt,
ignoring how wet the crack of my butt had become from both the heat of the Summer and the
heat of the spanking. Her lap was wet and as she rubbed my bottom, I couldn't stop wetting
myself a little.

"Better go upstairs to the bathroom, Sweetheart..."

"Are we still going to watch a movie together, Mom?"

"Well of course we are...you go on upstairs...the movie doesn't start for almost an hour
yet. I'll be right up..."

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I let it run luke warm and let it
run all over butt, which was so red it was nearly purple. I let my hand fall down towards
my patch of pubic hair, but I was almost too excited to allow myself to masturbate.

Mom knocked on the door and opened it, and said, "When you're done Honey, come on
in to my room...we'll watch the movie there...I'm going to take a shower downstairs when
your done", and shut the door and went back downstairs. Mom's room was the only one in the
house that had a window air conditioner...

I finished showering, and stayed in the bathroom a while longer, thinking about what
had happened that evening. I was still very confused at the way I was feeling and knew Mom
probably felt the same way. I heard her climb the stairs and go to her room and shut the
door, the whole top floor of the house began to hum as she turned on the old, noisy air
conditioner.

I pushed open the door to Mom's bedroom and let the cool air flow over me. I didn't
bother to get dressed. Neither did Mom. She was sitting up in bed smiling, rubbing the pink
plastic backbrush from the bathroom downstairs in little circles on the palm of her hand.

Bea

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

Good story...I really liked the way it was written...very emotional to me
too...sometimes the only way is a good spanking...

Bea