Ginger - it's not just for anuses anymore!

Dollingme

Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98

This was orignially an email intended for a really great story writer. I did
send it off to him but having done all this work, I thought others might enjoy
learning about ginger and its uses.

Ginger, it is a spice. You can obtain it in either it's natural root form or
powdered. The powder can be found in the spice section of your local market.
Schilling, Lawry's or other inexpensive brands. I normally go to Pic n Save
since they stock unheard of brands for about 79c as compared to $2.49 for the
name brands. The root will be found in the produce section of your market.
It's an ugly looking thing and comes in various shapes and sizes. Ask a clerk
to point them out otherwise, you'll never guess.

The powdered ginger may be applied directly to the anus and rubbed in the
prespanked area and of course can be inserted into the rectum. If you choose
the root, it must be peeled - much like one would a potato. I actually use a
potato peeler to remove the outer skin.

Because of its odd shapes, one must almost always shape the piece. The
shaping will depend of whether you prefer to insert it as a suppository or as a
butt plug. Each has its good points. As suppository it is deeply inserted
and left in the rectum to do its evil, burning deed and will only be expelled
if/when allowed. The spankee suffers the entirety of the burn which is about
10 minutes.

As a butt plug, more sculpting/whittling skills are required but, with time and
practice, as with most anything, a satisfactory level of competence can be
achieved. Always remember to make a sturdy, nice sized end portion (that piece
that will protrude from the anus) for ease in removing the plug.

I prefer the plug because the figging can continue for the duration of the
punishment. The plug can be inserted and removed several times during a
session. It can be used to punish misbehavior during punishments. For
instance if too much kicking is taking place, the spankee may be warned that
the ginger plug will be inserted for a five minute period before the spanking
continues.

I like it that the figging can offer both parties a break of sorts. The
spanker gets to rest the spanking hand/arm while the spankee, while suffering
the burn, will have a break from the spanks.

One thing to note, especially when using a plug, it should be scored before re
insertions. Like a peeled apple left out in the open, ginger will develop a
skin which traps its juices. In this "healed" condition, it will not affect
the burning sensations for which it is so noted. You may score a ginger
suppository but as it is usually freshly made, it will be very affected without
scoring. (Besides, I do hate overkill, meanness and especially mean-spirited,
abusive spankers so don't use what I share for evil).

Using a toothpick, safety pin (disinfected with alcohol), a fork or just about
any clean, sharp object, score the piece by running the sharp end of the tool
along the surface of the ginger. There is no need to score deeply. Too much
pressure from a fork or equivalent object may cause the plug to break or, too
much pressure will break a toothpick or bend a pin. In any case, I believe
it's more effective to score the piece a bit more for each insertion.

For the first insertion, the piece need not be scored at all. However, when
preparing to insert it for the second time, I suggest it be scored perhaps 4
times - top, bottom, left side, right side. For the third insertion score
perhaps 8 times, and so on.

To prolong the sting of a spanking, especially if administered with a switch or
any other such object which tends to minimally break the skin, powdered ginger
can be rubbed all over the punished area. It can also be applied to switched
breasts and nipples and to cunnies. It is, however, not necessary to have
spanked the cunt to achieve the burn. Simply spread the labia and sprinkle a
bit of the powder on to the pink flesh, rub in if desired.

I would like to explain that while I do like severe punishments, punishments
given in interesting ways and applied to interesting areas, and interesting
(kinky, naughty) positions, I do not care for any form of abuse in my fantasies
or real spankings. I would not entrust my body to any one who would seek to
mistreat it for his/her amusement. I do like punishment even if severe, but it
should be punishment done with love for the good of the punished - never
debasement, torture - abuse done simply for the sexual satisfaction or
amusement of the spanker - or should I say torturer.

Doll

Lil Knaps

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

Up until last weeks ginger posts, i had read about, but never experience,
ginger insertion. We finally tried it, and I didn't find it really as stingy as
I though I would...obviously the 'scoring' information would have helped [do i
want that help...i'm not sure].
Anyhow, very interesting post...Thankyou!

Dollingme

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

Oh, go on and try it again - Scored. It isn't as bad as all that. And, if you
were inclined to try it at all, you may very well like it.

Let me know.

Doll

sia...@super.zippo.com

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

In article <19980128033...@ladder02.news.aol.com>, doll...@aol.com
says...

This makes me wonder how chilly peppers would feel, grounded into soft paste
with pistle and mortar and pushed inside certain entryways....

I had wondered about that ever since the day my mother told me about an incident
which took place some years ago in my hometown.

A woman found out her husband was sleeping with another woman. She rounded her
friends together, and prepared a good amount of chilly pepper paste. They went
to look for the woman and found her at the vegetable market.

While her friends held her down, the woman filled her rival's vagina with the
hot chilly pepper paste. Talk about a hot c.... !!! I thought of that incident
often but prefer to eat the paste with my food than experiment with them.
Burning tongue from chilly I am very familiar with ... but burning c.... from
hot chilly peppers....??? How does one wash off the heat....if it proves too
much...???

Sian Yin
<Naked In My Essence>

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/5516/

Max Smart

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

In article <6amfpn$3...@sdrn.zippo.com>, sia...@super.zippo.com says...

>This makes me wonder how chilly peppers would feel, grounded into soft
paste
>with pistle and mortar and pushed inside certain entryways....
>
>I had wondered about that ever since the day my mother told me about an
incident
>which took place some years ago in my hometown.
>
>A woman found out her husband was sleeping with another woman. She
rounded her
>friends together, and prepared a good amount of chilly pepper paste.
They went
>to look for the woman and found her at the vegetable market.
>
>While her friends held her down, the woman filled her rival's vagina
with the
>hot chilly pepper paste. Talk about a hot c.... !!! I thought of that
incident
>often but prefer to eat the paste with my food than experiment with
them.
>Burning tongue from chilly I am very familiar with ... but burning
c.... from
>hot chilly peppers....??? How does one wash off the heat....if it
proves too
>much...???

I think that that woman who had her vagina filled with hot chile paste
would have been roaring with pain.

One problem with using actual chile peppers is that the heat can vary
quite a bit from pepper to pepper even in the same variety.

There is an ointment - can't think of it's name - that you can find
among other "sore muscle" remedies - which has as an active ingredient
Capsicum - the hot stuff in hot peppers. I've tried this on sore
muscles and it really gets pretty hot on ordinary skin. I bet it would
produce some interesting dancing about if introduced into certain
orifices.

Sian - if you try this - please give a detailed report!

Max

sia...@super.zippo.com

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

In article <199801291641...@hotmail.com>, "Max says...

<snip>

>I think that that woman who had her vagina filled with hot chile paste
>would have been roaring with pain.

They took her to the hospital under emergency which was what stopped me from
experimenting...<s> The thought I might have to get admitted into hospital for
'burning hot c.....'

>One problem with using actual chile peppers is that the heat can vary
>quite a bit from pepper to pepper even in the same variety.

Avid eater of chile peppers, I know the difference all too well. Even being a
pro ... at eating chile peppers, from normal size to those tiny lethal ones, I
still get burned. I remember eating green whole peppers with my salad at a
restaurant when I first got here. I bought a can of the same, ate half of a
green pepper before the agony hit me. It was a can of jalapeno peppers !!! <s>
New to the country, I could not tell the difference. It took me half an hour to
get over that one.

>There is an ointment - can't think of it's name - that you can find
>among other "sore muscle" remedies - which has as an active ingredient
>Capsicum - the hot stuff in hot peppers. I've tried this on sore
>muscles and it really gets pretty hot on ordinary skin. I bet it would
>produce some interesting dancing about if introduced into certain
>orifices.

Oh lordy! You are wicked to tempt me so.... <groaning> and <praying> Let me not
fall into temptation oh lord.... Save me, oh heavens, from the perils of this
temptation...<g>

Capsicum .... you know, I might just try it...Not that it would be my first
time. I guess it is time to share that story in full about my first encounter
with tiger balm... at that most tender of places when I was fourteen.

>Sian - if you try this - please give a detailed report!

Max, if I do it, you will be the first to know....<grinning>

Sian Yin
<who is known to be foolhardy but hardly ever gutless> <s>

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/5516/

Lil Knaps

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

>There is an ointment - can't think of it's name - that you can find
>among other "sore muscle" remedies - which has as an active >ingredient
Capsicum - the hot stuff in hot peppers. I've tried this >on sore muscles and
it really gets pretty hot on ordinary skin. I >bet it would produce some
interesting dancing about if introduced >into certain orifices.

>Sian - if you try this - please give a detailed report!
>
>Max

There are several ointments...if you ask the pharmacist [i told him it was for
a pinched nerve] he'll give it you...but WATCH out.

I've not had it deleberately placed into any, umm,orifices...just had it
applied after a spanking and boy is it HOT. The first time, i didn't react
right away, and my boyfriend, not knowing it takes a few minutes, kept applying
more and more...i spent the afternoon sitting in 2 inches of cold water...I
SWEAR i'm not making that up.

Regarding orifices, I can say that the ointment stays on your hands, even if
you wash them, and if it later comes into contact with moisture, seems to
reactivate...this was just residue and the burn lasted for quite a bit!! I
would REALLY stick to applying this topically if you ever use it, and, if its
up to you, don't use it at all! I bought it in the first place because i was
curious, and someone mentioned it giving that prolonged sting after a
spanking...not it comes out when i'm particular 'naughty' [they say curiosity
kills the cat...in my case, it burns the bottom!!]

Eddy

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

In <19980129180...@ladder02.news.aol.com> lilk...@AOL.COM
(Lil Knaps) writes:

>There are several ointments...if you ask the pharmacist [i told him it
was for
>a pinched nerve] he'll give it you...but WATCH out.
>
> I've not had it deleberately placed into any, umm,orifices...just had
it
>applied after a spanking and boy is it HOT. The first time, i didn't
react
>right away, and my boyfriend, not knowing it takes a few minutes, kept
applying
>more and more...i spent the afternoon sitting in 2 inches of cold
water...I
>SWEAR i'm not making that up.
>
>Regarding orifices, I can say that the ointment stays on your hands,
even if
>you wash them, and if it later comes into contact with moisture, seems
>reactivate...this was just residue and the burn lasted for quite a
bit!! I
>would REALLY stick to applying this topically if you ever use it, and,
if its
>up to you, don't use it at all! I bought it in the first place because
i was
>curious, and someone mentioned it giving that prolonged sting after a

>spanking...now it comes out when i'm particular 'naughty' [they say

curiosity
>kills the cat...in my case, it burns the bottom!!]

Hmmmm ... I see. Then it would be your
recommendation to use disposable latex
gloves when applying said ointment?

Not that I would apply such a torturous topical
ointment to my partner, unless of course, there were
extenuating circumstances, like if someone lost
the SSS February birthday list.

Well, damn. Just when I thought I had all my weekend
preparations in place, I now have to run down to the
drug store. No problem, though ... I'll just drive slow,
while humming the first few notes of
" The Dragnet Theme".

Sgt. Jo' Friday Duchin - awaiting Saturday ;)

sia...@super.zippo.com

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

In article <199801291641...@hotmail.com>, "Max says...

<snip>

>There is an ointment - can't think of it's name - that you can find

>among other "sore muscle" remedies - which has as an active ingredient
>Capsicum - the hot stuff in hot peppers. I've tried this on sore
>muscles and it really gets pretty hot on ordinary skin. I bet it would
>produce some interesting dancing about if introduced into certain
>orifices.
>
>Sian - if you try this - please give a detailed report!
>
>Max

Max, I just got back from the one and only grocery store in the village. I could
not find the ointment with the active ingredient Capsicum. The man asked me what
I wanted it for. I might have told him were it over the phone but not there
where I am known. I merely smiled...

<sigh> I have three options, ointment for muscles pain, volcanic oil liniment
which sounds really good or tiger balm. One minus in the latter. The product
nowadays is not as lethal as those I used at age 14. The government prohibit use
of some ingredients in its making, making it less effective or so I am told the
last time I went back to Malaysia.

So the options is left hanging.... <smiles>

Sian Yin
<Who is foolhardy enough to fall into temptation>

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/5516/

Kessily

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

Not that I would apply such a torturous topical
ointment to my partner, unless of course, there were
extenuating circumstances, like if someone lost
the SSS February birthday list.>>>>>>>.

uhohhhh
your in troubleeeeeee JOoooooooooo
jooooossssssss gonna get it hehehehehe.

kess

comments from someone living on the sidelines of life:
My autobiography keeps getting longer and longer."
"You, sir, have issues."
"I need to find a more suitable host body."

Lil Knaps

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

>Max, I just got back from the one and only grocery store in the >village. I
could not find the ointment with the active ingredient >Capsicum. The man asked
me what I wanted it for. I might have >told him were it over the phone but not
there where I am known. >I merely smiled...

Somone posted a few days ago about using ginger root as a topical agent [ground
up or as a powder i suppose]. I'll try and find that and forward it to
you...nothing like the natural stuff. Regarding the Capsicum...the next time
you can get to a well stocked pharmacy, that's the place. Let the pharmacist
know you want the REAL stuff...that really heats up...like for a pinched nerve.
Another option is liquid heat that physical therepists use, but I have NO idea
where to get that...good luck!

sia...@super.zippo.com

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

In article <19980129224...@ladder03.news.aol.com>, lilk...@aol.com
says...

<snip>

>Somone posted a few days ago about using ginger root as a topical agent [ground
>up or as a powder i suppose]. I'll try and find that and forward it to
>you...nothing like the natural stuff. Regarding the Capsicum...the next time
>you can get to a well stocked pharmacy, that's the place. Let the pharmacist
>know you want the REAL stuff...that really heats up...like for a pinched nerve.
>Another option is liquid heat that physical therepists use, but I have NO idea
>where to get that...good luck!

There is a big health food store in the city 35 minutes from where I am. Thank
you for the tip. I will ask for the real stuff Capsicum when I get there next
time. I am sure they will have it. They have almost any kind of pills.

I used ointment for muscles pain this afternoon and it worked very well, nicely
hot yet not wild. I will be ready for wilder stuff next time... <s>

I had expected it to be anything but ... exciting and it was ... very.
<blushing>

sia...@super.zippo.com

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

In article <6aqkgj$p...@dfw-ixnews11.ix.netcom.com>, eddy...@ix.netcom.com
says...

<snip>

> Hmmmm ... I see. Then it would be your
> recommendation to use disposable latex
> gloves when applying said ointment?
>

> Not that I would apply such a torturous topical
> ointment to my partner, unless of course, there were
> extenuating circumstances, like if someone lost
> the SSS February birthday list.
>

> Well, damn. Just when I thought I had all my weekend
> preparations in place, I now have to run down to the
> drug store. No problem, though ... I'll just drive slow,
> while humming the first few notes of
> " The Dragnet Theme".
>
> Sgt. Jo' Friday Duchin - awaiting Saturday ;)

Hmmm, sounds like what I used is not close to the real stuff, just ointment for
muscles. I did not need gloves at all. I could even lick my finger clean and
enjoy the hot burning taste on my lips.

I must get the real stuff next time I am in the city. I plan to get very good at
this. <EG> There are not many things I really enjoy on my own. <s> That is how
it is ... being my own playmate. My imagination have to be especially good. My
senses keen and feel .... extremely sensitive... to get the eroticism of self-
scene.

I guess in time, this means excelling at any form of masturbation. <s>

Sian Yin
<wincing, was I a nun once?>

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/5516/

MrHeadmstr

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98
(Lil Knaps) writes:

>Let the pharmacist
know you want the REAL stuff...that really heats up...like
>for a pinched nerve.
Another option is liquid heat that physical therepists
>use, but I have NO idea
where to get that...good luck!

I got a bottle of HEET at the Cub pharmacy. They didn't have it on the shelf,
had to special order it, but it took only 1 day to come in, no extra charge!
So far as the ointments with Capsacin are concerned; one I looked at with 2.5%
Capsacin sold for $10 a tube; VERY expensive! HEET was only $5.00.

MrHeadmstr
Crimson Moon Ltd.; Chicago's Spanking Club! 708-452-6750
Visit our Web page at: Box 223
http://users.aol.com/MrHeadmstr/cmoon1.htm River Grove, IL 60171

Kessily

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

So far as the ointments with Capsacin are concerned; one I looked at with 2.5%
Capsacin sold for $10 a tube; VERY expensive! HEET was only $5.00.>>>>
Yes heet is cheap and it works well It also has a less annoying smell then some
of the others BUT you should remember it IS a liquid (in other words it runs )
so be careful not to put too much on or you will end up VERY uncomfortable. The
creme kinds stay where you put them Heet doesnt and if you have had a lengthy
session or and are sweating keep in mind that the heet and sweat will mix and
then run to hide in the nearest crevice :-)
love kess

Max Smart

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

In article <19980202183...@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
kes...@aol.com says...

>So far as the ointments with Capsacin are concerned; one I looked at
with 2.5%
>Capsacin sold for $10 a tube; VERY expensive! HEET was only
$5.00.>>>>
>Yes heet is cheap and it works well It also has a less annoying smell
then some
>of the others BUT you should remember it IS a liquid (in other words it
runs )
>so be careful not to put too much on or you will end up VERY
uncomfortable. The
>creme kinds stay where you put them Heet doesnt and if you have had a
lengthy
>session or and are sweating keep in mind that the heet and sweat will
mix and
>then run to hide in the nearest crevice :-)

Heh, heh! Should I feel guilty about enjoying the picture that this
conjures?

Technical question - I know that Ben Gay must be exposed to air in order
to create its "icy-hot" feeling. Putting it inside a "crevice" or other
"out of the way" place doesn't have much effect - and I can say this
from experience. Isn't HEAT basically the same kind of substance as Ben
Gay? Or does it actually create a burn on the "inside"?

One thing I also know - Capsicum is VERY different from Ben Gay, and CAN
cause blisters internally or externally.

Max

P.S. If you spend your $10 on a tube of Capsicum based oitment, I think
I can guarantee you that it will last quite a while.

sia...@super.zippo.com

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

In article <19980202183...@ladder02.news.aol.com>, kes...@aol.com
says...

>So far as the ointments with Capsacin are concerned; one I looked at with 2.5%
>Capsacin sold for $10 a tube; VERY expensive! HEET was only $5.00.>>>>
>Yes heet is cheap and it works well It also has a less annoying smell then some
>of the others BUT you should remember it IS a liquid (in other words it runs )
>so be careful not to put too much on or you will end up VERY uncomfortable. The
>creme kinds stay where you put them Heet doesnt and if you have had a lengthy
>session or and are sweating keep in mind that the heet and sweat will mix and
>then run to hide in the nearest crevice :-)
>love kess
>
>comments from someone living on the sidelines of life:
>My autobiography keeps getting longer and longer."
>"You, sir, have issues."
>"I need to find a more suitable host body."

Kessily,

Thank you for the information. I have a thing about wanting the real stuff. If I
am not able to get Capsacin, I will the alternative ... Heet. If I get Heet to
start with, I will always wonder what I am missing out with Capsacin.

<smiles> Why do I feel so naughty just at the thought of purchasing the above?

Sian Yin

MasterLen'sPammy

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

On 2 Feb 1998 11:14:47 -0800, "Max Smart" <max_...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Technical question - I know that Ben Gay must be exposed to air in order
>to create its "icy-hot" feeling. Putting it inside a "crevice" or other
>"out of the way" place doesn't have much effect - and I can say this
>from experience. Isn't HEAT basically the same kind of substance as Ben
>Gay? Or does it actually create a burn on the "inside"?
>
>One thing I also know - Capsicum is VERY different from Ben Gay, and CAN
>cause blisters internally or externally.
>
>Max

The bottle of HEET that I bought (off the shelf, at my local pharmacy)
says that it contains Oleoresin Capsicum (as Capsaicin .025%) and
having tried it, (of course!) I can say that it is quite ENOUGH!

Way more powerful than Icy Hot...never tried Ben Gay.

Yeah, it creates a burn on the inside all right!

I ended up in the bathroom, deperately washing and washing with soap
and water, which was an agony in itself. Everything 'down there' was
swollen and inflamed. I could not close my legs all night.

I think it could be fun, if diluted in some almond oil, but I won't
be using it straight again. I'm not that much of a pain slut!

Pammy
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
...the moment one definitely commits oneself,
then providence moves too. ---Goethe
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

elissa

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

On 2 Feb 1998 20:40:46 -0800, pam...@ix.netcom.com (MasterLen'sPammy)
wrote:

>The bottle of HEET that I bought (off the shelf, at my local pharmacy)
>says that it contains Oleoresin Capsicum (as Capsaicin .025%) and
>having tried it, (of course!) I can say that it is quite ENOUGH!
>
>Way more powerful than Icy Hot...never tried Ben Gay.
>
>Yeah, it creates a burn on the inside all right!
>
>I ended up in the bathroom, deperately washing and washing with soap
>and water, which was an agony in itself. Everything 'down there' was
>swollen and inflamed. I could not close my legs all night.
>
>I think it could be fun, if diluted in some almond oil, but I won't
>be using it straight again. I'm not that much of a pain slut!

We couldn't get HEET, so we tried Ben Gay, before we found out there
is the new stuff out there with no odor. We'll be forever using up
the Ben Gay, but I can't bring myself to throw it away. It was
sufficient for us, but others will have to try both HEET and the new
capsicum and odorless, cremes for themselves to see which works best.

As for being swollen and inflamed, and in pain and stuff, "down
there"--- I don't know if it'll work with the products we're
discussing, and I'd use it only after an extremely thorough dousing
and rinsing, but infant diaper rash cream works wonders on razor burn
in that area . I ought to know, I'm allergic to many depilatories, and
have extremely sensitive skin. I use Balmex, cos it washes off easily
and well, but if pain is severe enough, Desitin works better for me---
it's just more difficult to gently wash off.

Elissa

Lil Knaps

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

>So far as the ointments with Capsacin are concerned; one I >looked at with
2.5% Capsacin sold for $10 a tube; VERY >expensive! HEET was only $5.00

When I asked for the one w/Capsacin, I winced a bit at the price, and the
pharmacist gave me a generic brand, much cheaper. However, the reason I ended
up w/the Capsacin was because according to the pharmacies I went to, HEET is no
longer sold over the counter in the US.

In any event, regarding the price, go for the small tube because you only need
a teeny tiny intzy bitzy little bit [did I mention you should not use very
much??] to get the right affect. TRUST me on this one...I speak from [ouch]
experience!!

Good luck!

Photius J. Esphigmenitis

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

Lil Knaps wrote:
| So far as the ointments with Capsacin are concerned; one I looked at
with
| 2.5% Capsacin sold for $10 a tube; VERY expensive! HEET was only
$5.00

A doctor prescribed capsacin a couple of years ago for arthritis (for
which
I reccomend it), and I have also used it for the purposes discussed in
this
newsgroup. I have found it available in three strengths: .025%, .075%,
and
.25% ( but never 2.5% ) under several brand names. It is expensive, but
tube might well last the better part of a lifetime for SSS usage; I'ld
imagine that a cullinary concoction (e.g., Tabasco sauce) might be just
as
good for applying to muscous membranes, but the pharmaceutical ointment
is
definately superior for applying to skin since it is compounded with
ingredients that carry the capsacin below the skin. As for hydration
increasing the effect, I've observed that internally produced moisture
(persperation) causes a far greater burning sensation than simply
getting
the skin wet. Also, I use latex gloves to apply it, because inevitably
it'll end up in my eyes, on my penis, or on inanimate objects from which
others pick it up.
For a real nasty treat, use it as a lubricant for an enema.
Good luck!

sia...@super.zippo.com

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

In article <34D77C...@lipsio.com>, "Photius says...

<snip>

> A doctor prescribed capsacin a couple of years ago for arthritis (for
>which
>I reccomend it), and I have also used it for the purposes discussed in
>this
>newsgroup. I have found it available in three strengths: .025%, .075%,
>and
>.25% ( but never 2.5% ) under several brand names. It is expensive, but
>tube might well last the better part of a lifetime for SSS usage; I'ld
>imagine that a cullinary concoction (e.g., Tabasco sauce) might be just
>as
>good for applying to muscous membranes, but the pharmaceutical ointment
>is
>definately superior for applying to skin since it is compounded with
>ingredients that carry the capsacin below the skin. As for hydration
>increasing the effect, I've observed that internally produced moisture
>(persperation) causes a far greater burning sensation than simply
>getting
>the skin wet. Also, I use latex gloves to apply it, because inevitably
>it'll end up in my eyes, on my penis, or on inanimate objects from which
>others pick it up.
> For a real nasty treat, use it as a lubricant for an enema.
> Good luck!

Photius,

Thank you for the detailed information. Wow, so the capsacin carries below the
skin. That should make it really exciting. I usually do without gloves even
cutting hot chilly peppers but you have a point there. I do dislike rubbing my
eye by accident after cutting peppers and have it burn for ten minutes.

<grinniing> I cannot wait... till my next trip to the city...

Sian Yin

domino

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98

On 29 Jan 1998 09:21:30 -0800, sia...@super.zippo.com wrote:

>Capsicum .... you know, I might just try it...Not that it would be my first
>time. I guess it is time to share that story in full about my first encounter
>with tiger balm... at that most tender of places when I was fourteen.

hey! you did that too!!! <g> deliberately or accidentally?

lvoe
domino