SSC: Sorry, No Coyote Story Today (Machine/male)

Y. Lee Coyote

Jun 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/2/00
SSC: Sorry, No Coyote Story Today (Machine/male)

The following story is fiction. It is a scene of a spanking. If
such subject is offensive, uninteresting or if you are a minor
(i.e., child) please leave now.

This work is copyright by the author and commercial use is
prohibited without permission. Personal/private copies are
permitted only if complete including the copyright notice.

The author would appreciate your comments -- pro and con, including
constructive criticism, and suggestions. YLeeC...@Lycosmail.com

Sorry, No Coyote Story Today
By
Y. Lee Coyote

I was depressed yesterday.

I had not originally planed to put up a SSC story everyday but it
sort of happened and I wondered if I could thrill the group with a
COYOTE STORY -- one-a-day for a week. But yesterday I just could
not come up with anything. Every idea was a bust because it was no
good or too good and already over used. As you can imagine this
was very depressing for a _genius_ like myself.

As I sat at my typewriter my eyes wandered about the room. They
caught the ACME GENERAL MERCHANDISE CO. catalog. Maybe some ideas
there. I started to browse. In the things for the home section, I
saw it. I wish I hadn't but.... The ACME Spanking Machine! As
with most items, available in three models: good, better and "our
very best". They were the same machine except the "better" had a
motor, rather than a rope, to lift the weight driving the paddle
and the "very best" was completely automated.

I filled out the order form and dropped it the corner post box. I
was almost run over as the delivery truck roared out of my
driveway. I had ordered the "good" not really needing the
convenience of the "better" and its higher cost. They sent the
"better" and explained that the other was out of stock and this one
was on sale.

I set it up in the garage and tested it. I put a bolster in the
machine, set it for medium and zero-five spanks. I pushed the
start button. The motor turned and the paddle came down with a
thud on the pillow. The counter dial dropped to four. I watched
as the machine cycled four more times and stopped when the counter
reached zero.

I set the dial for 10 and got into position. I pushed the start
lever. The clamps about my limbs closed assuring that I remained
in position. The paddle rose. It crashed down on my rump with a
loud THWACK!! I howled. It really did hurt. The counter dial
went to eleven! The cycle started again. Now it was at twelve.

Then I saw that "count up / count down" lever had slipped into the
"count up" position.

It was now at thirteen.

I could not read it by the time it passed sixty-three on the way to
ninety-nine. I was, dear friends, crying by then.

Eventually it reached zero-zero. The spring pulled the start lever
back and the clamps released. I crawled to the cool stream to soak
my flaming rump.

And that dear readers is why there is not a COYOTE story for you
today. If I can sit at the keyboard maybe tomorrow.

The End

© Copyright by A.I.L June 2, 2000

Y.

Valid return address is <YLeeC...@Lycosmail.com>
(Posting address is for the spammers)

See my stories at:
http://www.geocities.com/yleecoyote1938/

nadia A salem

Jun 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/2/00
where can I get one of those machines.

Y. Lee Coyote

Jun 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/2/00
On Fri, 02 Jun 2000 19:25:25 GMT, "nadia A salem"
<nadia...@gte.net> wrote in
<FSTZ4.2085$ip.1...@dfiatx1-snr1.gtei.net>:

>where can I get one of those machines.

From ACME GENERAL MERCHANDISE CO.

:-))

Y.

Posted and e-mailed.

jeannie

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
I loved this story, Y Lee! How funny!

jeannie, who always dreamed of owning a spanking machine!

~Don't you know, no one in life can always be an angel~