Rhabdophilia

Kris worsci

Jun 7, 2007, 8:57:31 AM6/7/07
From my Phobia Page a Day calendar, April 15th, Rhabdophobia is, "Fear
of being severely punished or beaten by a rod, or of being severely
criticized. This phobia also refers to a fear of magic, or more
specifically the fear of the magic wand."

Rhabdophilia would be the love of being punished or beaten, or the love
of magic wands.

There's a bunch of rabid rhabdophiles around here, all right.

zprymantis

Jun 7, 2007, 9:15:06 AM6/7/07
On 2007-06-07 08:57:31 -0400, wor...@webtv.net (Kris worsci) said:

> There's a bunch of rabid rhabdophiles around here, all right.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I think I see one of them wight ovew thewe.

You wraskally whabdophiles, I am going to get you with my double bawwel wifle!

:)

Z- Fudd

NYIrishRed

Jun 7, 2007, 12:16:03 PM6/7/07

:))))) Funnnnnnyyy ....

IrishRed

Kate James

Jun 7, 2007, 12:33:42 PM6/7/07

Hi, my name is Kate and I am a rhabdophile.

*takes her seat and waits for others at the RA meeting to stand and
introduce themselves*

Kate

CrimsnKid6

Jun 7, 2007, 1:18:58 PM6/7/07
Kris worsci on spanking and sorcery:

> Rhabdophilia would be the love of being punished or beaten, or the love
> of magic wands.
>
> There's a bunch of rabid rhabdophiles around here, all right.

Well, Mija's *sig line* gives her away--she's obviously a "full-
fledged" rhabdophile.
Of course, that would likely apply to any bottom-oriented
spankophile who recognizes the line on his/her own too...
H.I.A.W.B.,
--C.K.

CrimsnKid6

Jun 7, 2007, 2:33:38 PM6/7/07
Kris worsci on a fondness for spanking and sorcery:

[First post was apparently rejected for some reason...]

> Rhabdophilia would be the love of being punished or beaten, or the love
> of magic wands.
>
> There's a bunch of rabid rhabdophiles around here, all right.

Well, Mija's *sig line* would then clearly identify her as a "full-
fledged" rhabdophile, I'd figure.
Of course, that would probably apply to any bottom-oriented
spankophile who recognizes the quote on his/her own...
H.I.A.W.B.,
--C.K.

Kris worsci

Jun 7, 2007, 6:33:48 PM6/7/07
I like . . . magic wands.

Kris

Who, by mere coincidence, just happens to know only 46 more days until
no more, "Mischief managed."

Brian G (Upstairs)

Jun 8, 2007, 3:28:04 AM6/8/07
So Rhinophilia is fear of being hit with a Rhino then?

Brian

I hope I grow on you....
I'm a Fungi!!!
Blind User, no pictures please!
mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk
"Kris worsci" <wor...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Kris worsci

Jun 9, 2007, 12:15:45 PM6/9/07
"Rhino" is relating to the nose, so rhinophilia would be love of the
nose.

Rhinophobia would be fear of noses.

Rhinocerophilia would be bestiality.

Kris

CrimsnKid6

Jun 9, 2007, 3:14:20 PM6/9/07
Kris worsci *splitting hairs* on the difference between a nose and a
rhinocerous:

Damned physically strenuous and risky beastiality too, it would
seem to me...
H.I.A.W.B.,
--C.K.