FLOGMASTER: SSC: Automaton II (*****, machine/F, paddling)

Frank Marsh

Jul 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/17/98
FLOGMASTER: SSC: Automaton II (*****, machine/F, paddling)
Another erotic story from the FLOGMASTER!
Copyright 1998 by the Flogmaster. All Rights Reserved. Free
distribution via electronic medium (i.e. the internet or
electronic B.B.S.) is permitted as long as the text is _not_
modified and this copyright is included, but _no_ other form
of publication is allowed without written permission. This
document _may_ contain explicit material of an ADULT nature.
***READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!*** Anything offensive is your own
problem. This story is for **entertainment** purposes only,
and it does _not_ necessarily represent the viewpoint of the
author or the electronic source where this was obtained. All
characters are *fictional* -- any resemblance to real people
is purely coincidental.

SSC: The Spanking Automaton II

To say my husband's invention has been successful is like
saying Bill Gates made a few dollars selling software. At
least three or four times a week I'm strapped to the machine
for an hour or so of automated discipline. There are a
variety of settings -- I can assure you, I never get bored!

Over the last week Ezra's been making modifications. It
looks the same to me, but I'm sure he's been up to something
devious.

This weekend Ezra is out of town on business. This happens a
lot. It's part of the reason he built the machine in the
first place. Unfortunately, I already learned the hard way
not to play with the machine by myself.

I stare at it longingly. A few times I've tried to use it
without restraining myself, but it's no good: as soon as the
sting reaches a point of real pain I'm off the bench,
standing and rubbing my ass. Without a stern husband to
order me to lie still I just don't have the willpower to
submit. It's ironic, because it's that point of real pain --
just beyond what I think I want -- that I crave.

The phone rings.

"Hi Honey. Miss me?"

"Like a toothache."

"I've got a special treat for you."

"Oh?"

"Yes. Take off all your clothes." When I don't answer
immediately, Ezra figures it out. "You're already naked,
aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Naughty girl. Okay, go lie down on the spanking machine."

I obey.

"Put your feet in the restraints."

"But Ezra--"

"Now!"

Gulping, I obey. I'm trembling with eagerness, my sex damp
and ready.

"You see a switch at the top, near your head?"

"Yes."

"Flip it, and then hang up the phone."

Flipping the switch activates something: Ezra's voice
emerges from speakers on either side of the bench.

"Can you hear me?"

"You put in a speakerphone!"

"More than that, Honey. Now strap in your wrists."

"Are you sure--" The cold silence inspires my obedience.
"Okay. I'm in."

"Good. Here's your surprise: I can program the machine
remotely. Watch." I heard some touch tones and suddenly the
heaviest wooden paddle smacked my ass in a series of harsh
blows.

"Yooowww!" I hollered.

"See?"

"You... can make it do... anything?" I gasped.

"Anything."

"Oh, God!"

"That's right, dear. Now, shall we go over your day? I have
a suspicion you were a naughty girl while I wasn't around to
keep you away from the dark side."

"Ezra, please. This isn't funny. I'm trapped!"

"Of course you are, dear. Now tell me... did you finish the
Ben & Jerry's?"

"Uh, I... ooh!" I wiggle and grunt as the machine begins a
thorough punishment cycle.

"You're a devil, Ezra," I hissed when it finally stopped.
His only response was a cackle of delight. It was going to
be a long night.

-30-

Visit the Flogmaster's Story Archive:
<http://www.cyberpass.net/~mrflog/index.html>

kerrsut...@hotmail.com

Jul 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/19/98
Cute series but why, in this age of computer technolodgy that would allow a
timer that would release the miscreant, isn't such machines actually built and
sold.

Inquiring minds want to knwow????