Story (and delurk): Amanda's Game

Captain Allon

Feb 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/15/99
Jim awakened with a sudden startle. He looked around. All was still
dark; the house was quiet. Seeing that nothing is the matter, Jim lay
back down, and curled on his side, and looked at the most beautiful
sight in the world.

Amanda was still curled up, facing him, and covered up to her shoulders
with the thick blankets and comforter on the bed. She was sucking her
thumb, and on occasion, moaning unintelligible words. For some reason,
she was sleeping very fitfully.

Jim grinned. Last night was coming back to him.

Dinner

Amanda had been unusually frisky all night. While Jim was busy working
on his sarcophagus for his students, Amanda had constantly been up,
around and on him, bothering him, asking him for the silliest little
things, and running away everytime Jim stopped to ask her what she
really wanted.

As dinner approached, Jim got a reprieve from Amanda's vast
attentions. Amanda spent much time in the kitchen, cooking, making what
she considered to be Jim's favorite meal. She had made a simple garden
salad with bleu cheese for him, and was baking meatloaf, with boiled
baby potatoes on the side, and green beans. For dessert, she prepared
one of his favorite pies, pumpkin pie a la' mode.

Jim got up right away when Amanda called him in for dinner. He knew
better than to make her wait. She had thrown away his supper before
when he waited five minutes. Quickly he walked into the dining room,
only to be greeted by his favorite dinner and Amanda dressed in her
nicest dinner outfit. Amanda was wearing her deep ebony hair up, held
by a silver barrette. As he looked down he saw she had chosen to wear a
burgundy flocked velvet blouse and skirt, cut just low enough to
accentuate her fair breast. The skirt traced the curve of her ample
hip, forcing Jim to follow it down. Here he noticed that she had chosen
to wear her stockings. He thought, "Unusual clothes tonight. I hope I
haven't forgotten anything." Jim couldn't see her shoes, but if he knew
Amanda the way he thought he did, she had high-heeled shoes to match the
outfit.

Jim blushed, "Honey, have I forgotten something? You are all dressed
up, and are serving me a great meal here, yet I haven't done anything
for you. I know it's not our anniversary..."

Amanda smiled coquetishely as she sat down, "You haven't forgotten
anything. I just wanted to please you after bothering you all day."

Frowning a bit, Jim makes a comment, "Yes, I was meaning to talk to you
about that..."

Amanda gulps, then changes the subject, "How much meatloaf and potatoes
would you like, dear?"

Jim recognized that he was not going to get to discuss the topic, so
quietly took a healthy portion of the incredible meal that Amanda fed
him. During the meal, he and Amanda discussed many topics, none of them
important, so Jim still felt Amanda was planning something. When she
came out with the pumpkin pie and ice cream, Jim knew for sure something
was up. Amanda cut him a healthy slice of pie and plopped two scoops of
vanilla ice cream on his pie. Jim ate his dessert in silence, keeping
an eye on Amanda, but not asking her to tell him. She would, in her own
time.

After dinner, Jim offered to help with the dishes, and cleaned them
quickly, surprised that she had left none of the cooking and baking
dishes for him to wash tonight. While he was washing the dishes, he
brewed up some frothy cappuccino for the two of them to sip. By the
time he finished and walked back out to the dining room, he was visited
with a major surprise. The cards were on the table, as was the poker
chip caddy. Amanda was sitting there with the gleam of the devil in her
eyes.

The Stakes

"What is this?" Jim asked, matching Amanda's look with a wicked gleam
of his own.

Amanda looked back, this time carefully gauging his reaction, "I
thought we might play some cards tonight. We never seem to get to just
play anymore."

Jim handed Amanda her cup of cappuccino sat across from her. "So,
since you set it up, what is the plan? What are we going to play? What
stakes? This week's paycheck?"

Amanda laughs. "Nope."

Jim looks at her quizzically, "Then what?"

Amanda answered, "Strip poker."

Jim spits out the mouthful of cappuccino. "Strip poker? Where did
this idea come from?"

Amanda smiles. "It just... came."

Jim looks down. He is wearing his weekend clothes- a T-shirt, jeans, a
pair of socks and a pair of shoes. Not much to bet with. "All right."

The Game

Amanda knew she had Jim as soon as he had walked into the dining room.
He loves to play poker, and he loves to play her strip poker anytime she
lets him. Well, tonight was going to be different. She had prepared
him all day, getting in his way when she could, but not so much that he
would get mad. She served him his favorite dinner, and then set up the
table for her game. She even made sure she had more stakes then he
did. That was why she was dressed to the "tees".

The first hand they each wanted to go quickly, so they played 5-card
stud. He drew a pair of 5s, she had nothing. She tried to bluff him,
but he knew better.

"Ok, Amanda," Jim grins, "First item comes off. What's it going to
be? It's your game."

Slowly, Amanda stood up and turned around so her back was facing Jim.
She bent down, flaunting her delectable derriere at him as she took 2
minutes to take off...her shoe. She then proceeded to sit down for the
next hand.

Jim dealt the second hand, and not wanting to jinx a good thing, kept
it at 5-card stud. Amanda drew three of a kind, and Jim had nothing.
Not wanting to be outdone, but not having the class of Amanda, Jim
merely took off his shoe, and put it on the floor by Amanda's, bending
down to put it there.

The game having begun, one loss apiece, Jim and Amanda started playing
more determinedly. Amanda lost the next two hands, and so took off her
other shoe, and spent awhile removing her stocking. For some reason,
right after that, Jim lost the next two hands. He took off a shoe, and
had Amanda laughing hilariously as he tried to imitate her taking off
her stocking while he took off his argyle sock.

Then it happened. For the next few hands, no matter what game they
played, Amanda could not win. She even had a full house, and lost to a
straight flush. She removed her other stocking, then her slip. Both
required a lot of hip-wiggling. Then she shocked Jim. Off came her
violet, satin, crotchless panties. She held them up to her face,
breathed deeply and draped them over his shoulder. Jim was stupefied.
But, he still won the next hand. Sitting still, Amanda squirmed a lot,
but finally had off her skirt, and tossed it over to Jim to deal with.

Jim was grinning from ear to ear by now, and not concentrating very
well, so when he lost the next hand, he just quickly removed his other
sock and tossed it on the growing clothes pile. When he lost his next
hand, he quickly removed his shirt, and flexed, just to see how much
Amanda would laugh. She didn't. She had a determined look on her
face. She only had her blouse, bra and garter belt on, while Jim was
down to his jeans and briefs.

Amanda dealt the cards. It was five-card draw. Jim had nothing, but
had some hope with his 10, Jack and Queen of hearts. Amanda had 3 nines
already. Jim took a chance and held onto 10, J, and Q. When he drew
another jack and queen, he was happy. Two pair seemed to win a lot
tonight. But, Amanda's three nines won the day, and Jim had to remove
his jeans. He turned his back to Amanda, unbuttoned the fly, and
slowly, if awkwardly removed his pants so Amanda could get flushed.
Then Jim sat down.

The Bet

Amanda knew it was her turn to win at strip poker. Time to raise the
stakes! "Jim?" She looked almost innocent as she asked her question.
"How about we change the rules a bit?"

Jim looked over at Amanda, seeing her innocent, yet mischievous look.
"What kind of change?"

Amanda, smiling happily asked Jim if he would like to raise the
stakes. "Whoever finishes with the most clothes gets to do anything to
and with the loser. The loser is the winner's slave for one night."

Knowing that Amanda has evil plans for him if he loses, Jim sat in
deliberation for quite awhile, but finally answered, "Yes."

The Hand

It was Jim's turn to deal. He decided to make this hand go quickly, so
called for five card stud. His pair of eights beat Amanda's nothing
hand quickly. Amanda took off her garter belt, now that she could get
to it. She was down to her blouse and bra. Still 2-1 odds of beating
him.

Amanda knew that she did better in five-card draw, so that was what
they played this time. But, her pair of kings did not beat Jim's three
deuces. Slowly, carefully, Amanda removed her blouse, one... button...
at... a...time. Thinking twice about her raised stakes, Amanda decides
she better leave well enough alone. "Jim, how about we skip the raised
stakes, and just finish here. After this hand, I promise to give you
the best blowjob you've ever had."

Jim answered in one simple syllable. "No."

Jim's deal. One hand. Whoever wins gets to make the other do anything
she or he wants. The deal is quick. Since it was the last hand, they
each laid their hands out, one card at a time. His king of diamonds to
her king of hearts, his seven of diamonds to her queen of hearts, his
six of spades to her ten of hearts. By this time, Jim is worried. It
really looks like she may have a straight flush. He lays out his three
of hearts, and she lays out her ten of diamonds.

Jim stops the play with, "Possible straight to my possible nothing. I
am going to hate tonight, aren't I?"

Amanda is careful and says, "We'll see."

Jim lays out his three of diamonds and Amanda just melts into her
chair.

"Show me what you have, hon," Jim asks. Amanda shakes her head no.
The longer she waits, the longer she can avoid tonight.

Jim gets up, walks to her chair, wearing only his briefs. He spends
some time tugging the card out of her hand. Three of clubs. Jim wins.
A pair of threes to a short straight.

The Payoff

Amanda sat still. She was unable to move. Jim sat down again. "Are
you sorry you made the bet?"

Amanda looked up and shook her head. "No. But I was sure I would
win. You only had one item left. I had three. But... how about that
blowjob I promised you. We can skip the bet."

Jim laughs, "No. I think we will stick to the bet. Tonight, you are
my slave. And the first thing you will do is gather up all of the poker
stuff, and put it away. Then, come back here."

Amanda looked at Jim a bit slowly, but got up and cleaned off the
table, almost oblivious to the fact that she was wearing only her bra.
She walked back to the hallroom closet and put them away. She looked
down and realized she still had it on, but didn't know what he wanted
her to do, so she waited. After she got back in the dining room, she
saw that Jim had placed all of their clothes on the table, neatly
folded. "What now?" she asked hopefully.

Jim smiled wickedly, "Now, you put your and my clothes away. When you
come out, I want you to be wearing that outfit I bought you last spring
at the Renaissance Festival."

Amanda looks a bit confused, then, suddenly, "Oh no! Not that one!
Please!?!?"

Jim reminds her, "You made the bet, now you must pay the price."

Amanda left the room a bit nervous, but had all of the clothes as she
left. Thirty minutes later, she returned, her face covered in a veil,
her breasts uncovered. As Jim looked down her heavenly, golden belly,
he saw that her new royal purple panties were form-fit perfectly to her
womanly hips. The silky leggings going down from the panties were
knotted at her ankles. She was a goddess walking the Earth. Jim shook
his head to clear the cobwebs. "Turn around please. I want to see all
of you."

Amanda bit her lip and slowly turned around. "Hold your arms up,
please." As she did this, Jim could see the same gauze-like material
that covered her legs drape from her wrists down to her waist. More
importantly, he saw what he really wanted. She was not wearing purple
panties, but a purple thong. 'Perfect', he thought.

"Tonight, since you prompted it, we will do things my way. You have
chosen to be my slave. Whatever I command, you will do. No arguments.
Right?" asked Jim. "I want to make this clear before we start, because,
by the end of the night, we will do everything that you usually object
to."

Amanda smiled nervously, but slowly nodded her head up and down.

"First, I want you to come here and kiss me. Then stand here while I
gaze at you."

Amanda tentatively walked up, her arms still up, and getting tired.
Jim licked his lips. Such a beautiful woman. He put his hands to her
hips, and slowly turned her around until he was faced with her golden
globes. Jim softly squeezed them. Amanda wasn't all that sure about
being handled this way, but knew she dare not back off on this bet.

Softly Jim kneaded them, until he was satisfied. He quickly swatted a
cheek and ordered Amanda to turn around. "First, you need to follow
through on your offer. The reason I didn't trade a blowjob for your
freedom was, I was going to get it anyway. I want you to do it here,
and I want it to be the best one you've ever given me."

Amanda smiled. "Yes, sir." Secretly, she was hoping he would let her
do this. All day long, for some reason, she had been thinking of how
sweet it would be. She silently bent down on her knees and slowly
lowered Jim's briefs, until they were down by his ankles. She was
greeted by Jim's delectable delight, waiting for her mouth, lips and
tongue. She started with a slow, languorous lick.

Immediately, Jim's eyes opened wide. Amanda's fellatio was always
incredible. The way she used her tongue to moisten his entire cock,
slathering her saliva on the head, tonguing around the mushroom edge,
licking between the sacs of his balls. And that was just how she
started! Soon, Amanda would start to suck on her 'lollipop', as she
would call it. Swallowing him, filling her mouth, Amanda would suck at
it, pressing it in, almost pulling it out. Sometimes, she would take it
out of her mouth and lick the head again, then slowly, softly lick from
the base to the head, before starting to swallow it again. One of her
favorite tastes of him was taking part of his ball into her mouth and
just suck on it for a bit, waiting for it to build up. Then she would
lick at it while it was in her mouth. Right after that, she would lick
her way back up to the head, and start sucking on his cock.

Finally, after feeling him swell up, filling his penis with his cum,
Amanda knew it was time to finish him off. She let his dick go all the
way into her throat, slowly from long practice. Licking and nibbling,
delicately with teeth, Amanda lashed with her tongue. She was enjoying
the taste of the fresh warmth of Jim's skin. Slowly, savoring his
throbbing length, she lavved her tongue over him. Digging gently with
her tongue, she suckled. Amanda probed into the eye of this pulsing
monster gently, with the tip of her tongue. As his juices seeped forth,
she began to lick quickly.

Amanda brushed the base of her tongue, flat over the head, suckling
gently, drawing the juices. As she felt the semen splash onto her
tongue, she murmured a soft moan. Then she started to swirl her tongue
in circles, spreading the taste from the tip of her tongue to the sides,
and swallowing.

Amanda tried to get every drop. She probed with her tongue. Probing,
licking, then probing again. Then, long, loving licks from the
underside of his shaft, from the base, all the back to the soft meaty
glans. Amanda purred contentedly, as she felt his throbbing hardness
begin to soften.

Looking up at Jim, Amanda smiled, his cock just out of her mouth,
enough so he could see her finishing licks.

Jim sat back, satiated. As always, when Amanda took him in her mouth,
he was gratefully satisfied. But, tonight, he could not let it stop
here. Slowly, he pulled her up to her feet, wiping his cum off her chin
as she stood up and letting her suck and lick his finger clean.

"That was good," commends Jim. "A very good start. But, the night has
just begun."

The Dance

Jim stood up and walked to their music rack looking for one of his more
unusual CDs. After a few minutes, he found what he was looking for.
Before long, the house was filled with Arabian strings and percussion
music.

Jim turned around to Amanda. He had a handful of veils that he didn't
have before. Slowly, he started putting them on her, covering her face,
her arms, her breasts, even her midriff. As he finished, he instructed
Amanda, "Dance, my little odalisque. I want you to dance as if this is
what you were raised to do. Dance for me. When you are done, you are
to be nude. And never let one of these veils touch the floor."

Slowly, Amanda began to swivel her hips, twist her waist, and step to
the beat of the drums and cymbals. Amanda was not sure what she was
doing, but knew that it would be worth the effort. As she turned, she
thrust her hip right into Jim's face where he was sitting, then quickly
moved away before he could react. She pulled off the veil on her right
hip, exposing the flesh there, and started waving it sinuously about,
caressing the skin of her neck,, between her breasts, and down to her
navel, before tossing it to land on Jim's shoulder.

Amanda quickly spun around and when she faced Jim again was carrying
another veil in her hands. It took a moment for it to register, but
when he looked, Jim could see that one of her arms was exposed. Amanda
drifted around Jim, teasing him with her touch, yet never staying in one
spot close enough or long enough for him to focus on her. Soon, she was
sliding the second veil down his neck, up across his cheek, then back
down across his bare chest. Finally, she let the veil rest at his
waist.

Amanda stood still then. She looked at Jim carefully, staring deeply
into his eyes, and slowly, tantalizingly pulled off the veil that
covered her midriff, until it was waving through the air. Then, she
raised a leg and started moving to the beat again, swiveling her hips,
twisting her waist, trying to move Jim's focus back to her body again.
As she turned around, her breasts undulating, she had Jim's total
attention. Suddenly, the percussion tempo increased. As it increased,
so did the shaking of her hips, until she was just shaking her hips and
nothing else. Then it stopped. So did she.

Amanda walked around Jim between songs, and draped the veil across his
bare chest, bending down to softly bite his nipple before quickly moving
away. Stepping from him to the music, she wiggled her hips with each
step, accentuating the beat of the music. Each step showed a bit more
exposure of the still veiled hip. Amanda suddenly tossed the veil high,
and then leaped into a forward roll, stopping in a splits position. She
caught the veil just before it touched the ground. She rolled over to
the side, keeping the veil in the air, until she was just in front of
Jim. She sensuously slid the veil across his leg, accidentally brushing
his cock with her fingernails. Then she rolled backwards until she was
standing again.

Quickly, Amanda tore off her other arm veil, flashing it across her
face, tossing it high in the air, spinning as a top, catching it as she
bent down, facing away from Jim and flashing her bottom in his face.
This time, Jim was ready and gave her a quick swat on her spread
cheeks. Amanda jumped up, squeaking out an "Eep!" before turning and
grinning while shaking her head at Jim. Rapidly stepping away, she
continued her gyrations, bending down and shaking her head, standing and
wiggling her hips, and all the while moving her belly like it was a
separate part of her body. Soon, the music slowed down again, and she
slithered forward on the floor, draping the veil on Jim's waist,
brushing his cock with her lips as she backed off this time.

Spinning around slowly, Amanda unwrapped the veil that covered her
breasts, staying just out of Jim's reach. Deliberately, she removed the
delicate gauze, swinging it above her head as she twirls about the room,
never letting the veil touch the floor, but dangling her breasts so that
on many occasions her nipples touched. Yet, her dance seemed to invoke
more power until as she approached Jim, she slithered her bare body down
his from the top of his chest down to his erect penis, her fingernails
brushing his ribs, then his hips, and finally his thighs as she lifted
her veil to softly licked his penis again. Then she jumped up and away!

Standing in front of Jim, Amanda beckoned him to stand up. Carefully,
she removed the veil.

And dropped it on the floor before she ran away.

The Chase

Jim got up slowly. Dressed as Amanda was, she would not be able to
escape him for long. He followed her into the living room, where she
was just rounding the corner to the stairway, and running upstairs. Jim
could hear her steps up, so he simply followed her up. As he got up the
stairs, he looked into each room down the hall, until he got to her
bathroom. He checked the doorknob. It was locked. He rattled the
handle. "Amanda, let me in."

"No."

Not wanting to wait, Jim went downstairs to get an awl from his
toolbox. He quickly took the steps 3 at a time up to Amanda's bathroom
to unlock the door. It was wide open. Jim turned. The only door that
was shut was the Master Bedroom. Jim looked there, and checked the
handle. Locked. Jim grinned. This time he was ready. He pressed the
locking mechanism in. Opening the door, he immediately was greeted with
all sorts of pillows and stuffed animals being thrown at him.

Jim waited for the barrage to stop. After seeing her favorite plush
pink pterodactyl come after him, Jim grabbed it in mid-air and walked
into the room. Amanda jumped on the bed and crossed it to get away from
him. Jim slowly walked around the bed, and just as he was almost close
enough to get her, she jumped to cross the bed again.

Again, Jim walked around. Again, Amanda jumped across, but this time,
Jim caught her ankle and she tripped. Before Jim could grab her, Amanda
was scrambling across the bed, her bottom wiggling in such a way that
Jim had to just gape at her. As she got across, she teased, "You're
getting old, Jim. You can't catch me!"

Jim set his jaw, and leaped across the bed before Amanda could even
move. He cornered her and grabbed her by her wrists. Slowly Jim lifted
Amanda's arms above her head, and then grabbed both of them with one
hand, freeing up one of his own. With his free hand, Jim starting
brushing Amanda's exposed ribcage ever so lightly.

Immediately, Amanda was squirming and giggling; she let her knees
buckle so that Jim had to hold her up by her wrists. This only let Jim
tickle her more. Jim picked her up and dropped her on the bed, still
holding onto her wrists, while straddling her at the waist. While
Amanda was squirming wildly, Jim was kissing her on the lips, muffling
her giggles. When she settled down and squirmed less, Jim would start
tickling her again. Finally, Amanda begged for release, "Please! If
you don't stop, I'm gonna pee!"

Knowing he had reached her threshold, Jim asked, "Then what do we do?"

Amanda looked up nervously but hopeful, "What do you mean?"

"You dropped the veil, on purpose, might I add. Do you think this
tickle torture is enough?" Jim asked.

Amanda answered quietly, "Ummm… sure?"

Jim grinned wickedly. "I don't think so. You are going to get
something that has been a long time coming." With that statement, he
got off of Amanda, and picked her up into his arms. Then he sat down on
the edge of the bed. As he let her down not so gently, he draped her
over his lap, so her bottom was a perfect target.

Amanda looked up, "Please Jim. Don't spank me. You've never done that
before."

Jim smiled softly, "No, my little odalisque, you have never been
spanked by me. But, you also lost the bet. You are my slave for one
entire night. So, you get a spanking. Now behave during the spanking.
You know, it is nice you are wearing these thong panties. Your bare
bottom makes a nice target."

Then Jim spanked her bottom for the first time ever. Amanda jumped,
totally unprepared for the force of his hand slapping her bare cheeks.
"Owwwwwwww! That hurt!"

"Of course it did." Jim swatted her on her other cheek, reveling in
the matching pink handprints on her bottom. This time, a bit more
prepared, Amanda only oofed at the swat. Not sensing any unusual
complaints from her, Jim started spanking her bottom a few times before
stopping. Amanda was gritting her teeth, hoping she if she didn't move
or didn't make any noise he would stop soon.

Jim started rubbing Amanda's bottom. "How did that feel, hon? I hope
it wasn't too bad. We've just started."

Amanda cries out, "Just started!!! What do you mean? I thought you
were just going to play spank me for the bet."

"Oh no. This was never going to be just a few swats. As soon as you
made the bet, I was trying to figure out how much I should give you.
This spanking is for my pleasure. I hope it becomes a pleasure for you
too." Jim answered. Then he started spanking her almost bare bottom
again, working each cheek to keep them matched.

This time, Amanda began to squirm and buck, trying to escape Jim's
lap. Jim stopped the spanking and started moving around until he had
one of Amanda's thighs caught under one of his legs, so that her thighs
were spread. At the same time he worked on getting her two arms behind
her back and holding them with his left hand. Then he commenced
spanking again.

This time, when Amanda bucked, Jim swatted harder, and when she would
relax, he pressed his hand on the crotch of her panties. As she started
to catch on, she relaxed more, and he pressed her crotch more. (Spank)
"Oww" (swat!) "Stop!!" (rub) "Ohhh" (rub) "Ooooooh" (spank) "Aughh!"
<gasp...> "Ohhhh" (spank) "Ooof!" <wiggle>. Soon her panties were very
damp and her bottom was red.

Jim slowly rubbed Amanda's bottom, until she was purring. "Ready for
round three?" Without waiting for a response, Jim starting swatting her
bottom again, this time, not pressing into her panties, just swatting
continuously for a few minutes. When he stopped, he rubbed the crotch
of her panties again. This time, her panties were soaked. "Why, you
little minx. You love this!"

Jim lifted his leg off of Amanda's thigh and started to pull her
panties down. Amanda wiggled her bottom to help. By the time they had
struggled to get them to mid-thigh, Amanda was wiggling her tush at
him. "What are you doing now?"

Amanda giggled. "Spank me again?"

The Question

Jim asked, "Again? How can you stand that? Do you mean right now?"

Amanda was grinning from ear to ear, "Well, I'm so close, that if you
just spank me a few more times... I'll cum!"

"So, my little odalisque, you want me to let you cum?" asked Jim.
"And what makes you think I feel you are ready?"

Amanda looked up at Jim startled. "What do you mean you feel? Aren't
we done now? You got to spank me! And I want you to spank me more.
You got what you wanted. Let's finish this and go to bed!"

Jim's answer to Amanda's outburst was totally unexpected. Where she
was expecting he would take the matter in hand, so to speak, and finish
spanking her, Jim suddenly rolled her off onto the bed, onto her
blistered behind. Jim crawled up on the bed over Amanda and leaned down
to kiss her fiercely on her lips. As his lips pressed, her mouth opened
wide in surprise and her tongue was well-met with his. As she finally
caught her breath, she relaxed a bit, and started to enjoy the kiss.
Her tongue was starting to dance with Jim's when suddenly, he pulled
away, leaving her lying there in a void.

"Wh...what are you doing? Why did you stop? I thought you were happy
now!"

Jim stood and lowered his briefs for the last time, and crawled back up
on the bed, towering over Amanda's supine form. Suddenly, he grabs her
by her ankles and lifted her legs up to finish pulling her panties off.
When he did, Jim spread her legs apart, and started pressing his
hardness into her welcoming wetness. Initially shocked, Amanda quickly
got into Jim's moment. She remembered this was his wish, and tonight,
she was the vessel of his wants and needs.

Now that Jim had entered Amanda, she felt the night was complete, and
purred as he pumped her hard inside. His hard, rough loving would leave
her sore in the morning, but, it was a night she would remember. When
he came inside her, his cum finished her, which is what Jim wanted all
along. The waves of ecstacy stayed with her a few moments, then washed
away, the exhilaration of the moment gone. Still, she felt loved by the
feel of his hard cock inside her.

"Did you cum?" Jim asked her softly.

Looking up, almost meekly, Amanda responded in a childlike voice,
"Yes."

"Good," Jim said, "I wanted you to cum before your last act tonight."

Amanda groaned, "There's MORE? Please, no more spanking. My bottom is
throbbing now."

Jim smiled, but responded, "Well, I agree no more spanks tonight, but
who knows what the morning will bring. Or the future. I'm surprised
since you were begging for more earlier. Still..."

Amanda looked up, "Then what?"

Jim found Amanda's little toy she purchased recently, Buddy, and gave
it to her to wear for the night. Amanda protested, but did not fight.
When it was time to sleep, she slept fitfully, as if she had something
on her mind. But she did finally go to sleep.

The Morning.

Jim leaned over and kissed Amanda softly on the cheek, and brushed the
hair out of her eyes. "Good morning dear. I love you."

Quester

Feb 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/15/99
In article <36C8A89E...@aol.com>, Captain says...

> Jim awakened with a sudden startle. He looked around. All was still
>dark; the house was quiet. Seeing that nothing is the matter, Jim lay
>back down, and curled on his side, and looked at the most beautiful
>sight in the world.
>
> Amanda was still curled up, facing him, and covered up to her shoulders
>with the thick blankets and comforter on the bed. She was sucking her
>thumb, and

[snip]

> "Good morning dear. I love you."

Hey Captain...

So much goes on within that little [snip] above. It was a good ride you gave
us. I liked the way you set up the poker game. You do know your poker. Good
contribution to our newsgroup. What a way to go on a delurk. Nice job Cap'n.

Quester
"Between men and women in a strip poker game it is all win-win!" -Claude

SilkDreamr

Feb 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/16/99
Very nice story! I so love poker, don't you?
Welcome to town.
Casey

Captain Allon

Feb 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/16/99
> Hey Captain...
>
> So much goes on within that little [snip] above. It was a good ride you gave
> us. I liked the way you set up the poker game. You do know your poker. Good
> contribution to our newsgroup. What a way to go on a delurk. Nice job Cap'n.
>
> Quester
> "Between men and women in a strip poker game it is all win-win!" -Claude

I /like/ that quote! One of my favorite points of strip poker. In this case, I
was asked by
a friend to tell her what would be my ultimate evening. Afterwards, when she had
achieved
total meltdown, she said that she meant the ultimate date.

That's another story.

Cap'n Allon

Captain Allon

Feb 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/16/99
SilkDreamr wrote:

Especially when I win... but the quote in Questor's reply explains that.

Captain Allon

Captain Allon

Feb 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/16/99
MrsMish wrote:

> Hey! You DID post it!
>
> You know how much I love this story...but let me say it here too.
>
> I love the buildup...I love the teasing...I love strip poker...and I am DAMN
> good at poker too (my Brooklyn Italian-American roots).
>
> The storyline and the detail was wonderful. Do you have any more stories?
>
> Mish

Yes, I did. I was asked why the **** I hadn't posted it yet by some nice lady,
so I got to work. Good build-up? Thanks.

At the moment, only in my head, but there are 3 or 4 waiting.

Cap'n

Placid

Feb 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/25/99
Very nice. Hope to see more of you soon.