Spanking machine

sassyc...@my-deja.com

Feb 9, 2001, 1:40:38 PM2/9/01
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome and kind words about my poem.
And now, How do build a spanking machine?
Well you take a fan that is on a stand ,like an oscillating fan and you
remove the grill and fan blade. Next you take part of a belt, strap and
attach it to the part that held the blades , I use duct tape. It's not
perfect ,you have to play around with equaling out the weight, but if
you can it's not bad. It may not have enough force for most people and
it is not perfect but when in need.:)

Peace,
Cathy

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

sassyc...@my-deja.com

Feb 9, 2001, 1:41:01 PM2/9/01

Sir James

Feb 9, 2001, 2:27:27 PM2/9/01
On Fri, 09 Feb 2001 18:40:38 GMT, sassyc...@my-deja.com wrote:
>And now, How do build a spanking machine?
>Well you take a fan that is on a stand ,like an oscillating fan and you
>remove the grill and fan blade. Next you take part of a belt, strap and
>attach it to the part that held the blades , I use duct tape. It's not
>perfect ,you have to play around with equaling out the weight, but if
>you can it's not bad. It may not have enough force for most people and
>it is not perfect but when in need.:)

Hmmmm…. With a gut belly laugh and a wide smirk.

Sounds like we definitely need some refinement her Cathy.

First I think we should change the motor type to a 3 ½ horse power
washing machine engine. The weight of the engine should solve our
vibration problems…. Unless some of you do enjoy that specific
feeling… or maybe we should make it an add-on option????

Next we must add on a speed control…. Soft spanks in the beginning to
the finale to 500 RPM whackitee whackitee whacks. I think a
tachometer would also be a nice add-on and we could jack up the price
and really make a killing from the people in Assville.

Now, I am a great aficionado in the use of duct tape, but the stress
forces here are not within my mechanical engineering tolerances
manual. I suggest ½" stainless steal rivets.

Now as for the leather belt thing. I think a variety of attachments
should be made available, cane, brush, tawse, strop, crop …etc. Boy,
now we could really jack the price up!

Now lets start working on the portable model:

Hmmmmm…. 12HP Kohler engine, throttle control……….

Respectfully,

James

tanya

Feb 9, 2001, 4:11:35 PM2/9/01
OMG. That sounds real painful... I hope Mark doesn't read this thread!

:) tanya

Ron McIngle

Feb 10, 2001, 1:27:48 AM2/10/01

OK, here is how you build a spanking machine!

How fast do you want it to spank? I think once a second is pretty
fast. Once a second is 60 times a minute. The problem with any
spanking implement tied directly to a motor is that a motor wants to run
fast, like 3600 RPM. You can run the motor slower, or use a gear box
to slow it down, but then the velocity of the implement is way too
slow. A slowly moving hairbrush lifting up and down against my buttocks
would do nothing for me.

What you need is something that will lift an arm, and then bring it
down quickly, just like a dom's arm would move. So, use a motor to lift
an arm, and then let it return under spring tension. Now a slowly
turning gear motor works well. But how does it lift the arm?

A cam. A large cam attached to the motor shaft. The cam pushes on
the arm, raising it as the cam rotates. The cam will have a sharp,
vertical drop to it, and thus the arm will fall back.

So where does one get a suitable gear motor? You can buy one for way
too much money on Ebay. Or you can go borrow one off the barbecue.
Yes, the rotisserie! If you don't have one, go to the hardware store
and buy a heavy duty, dual speed model.

Now you can cut the cam out of a piece of plywood. Make it a foot or
so in diameter. Drill a hole in the center for the spit to go through,
then 8 little holes where the meat clamps will slide through.

Now get a broomstick or other suitable arm. Drill a hole through,
about a foot from one end, large enough to put some sort of pivot pin
through. A large nail will work. Build yourself a little framework that
can mount the rotisserie motor, support the other end of the spit and
the nail for the arm pivot. Put is all together. Get a couple of
bungee cords, and use them to pull the arm down. The stronger/more
bungee cords, the harder the swat!

Now all you have to do is fasten your favorite spanking implement to
the end of the arm, position yourself, and turn it on.

After this experience, you may salivate from two places whenever you
hear a barbecue rotisserie in operation!

Ron McIngle

Laura Ann

Feb 10, 2001, 9:43:49 AM2/10/01
HUH???? Is this better, in plain english? If so, I'd like to order one. Do
you have a list of attachments?
Hugs for 'pleasure engineers',
Laura
(so much mischief, so little time)

Robin Hoodwink

Feb 13, 2001, 10:49:16 PM2/13/01
I actually built a pretty decent spanking machine some years ago (when I
was married). We had an old portable washing machine with the
motor/agitator in the lid. The agitator blades were not permenently
attached. It had about a 1 inch hex drive. I took a hardwood board about
4 inches wide by 12 inches long, 3/4 inch thick; near one end I drilled
a hole and filed it out to a hex shape that would fit snugly over the
hub. In order to make it secure and yet removable, I drilled and
threaded 1/4-20 holes from each edge to the hex shaped hole and inserted
long screws that could be tightened on the hub. At the other end of this
board I cut a slot 3/4 inch wide by 3 or 4 inches long.

I took a second board of the same hardwood, this one 18 inches long and
cut a matching slot in one end. The two boards were glued together at
the slots. The spanking machinc is finished! Then all I had to do was
clamp the flange of the machine lid into my bench vise and adjust it so
that it would make the proper contact with my bottom as I lay on the
work bench. I had a smooth Masonite top on the bench so I didn't have to
worry about splinters. It worked pretty well (and it never got tired)
when I was thru, it was a very simple job to remove the paddle and stash
it and put the machine back as it was.

I don't think Westinghouse makes these machines any more but I bet they
can still be found at flea markets and garage sales.

Happy Spanking, Robin

"Happiness is a warm bottom"!
http://community.webtv.net/robinhoodwink/ROBINSPAGE

Sir James

Feb 14, 2001, 1:31:18 PM2/14/01
On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:49:16 -0500 (EST), robinh...@webtv.net
(Robin Hoodwink) wrote:

>I don't think Westinghouse makes these machines any more but I bet
they
>can still be found at flea markets and garage sales.

Well, Westinghouse was a division of GE. Now you can't even get
spanked in Montgomery Wards anymore because GE turned thrm chapter 11.
A billion $s down the tubes. Too many zeros for me to count

James

--As Mom always said: "If your not handsome, at least be handy"