Whispers (f memories)

Hbrushed

Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98

I have enjoyed getting to know many of you - some by e-mail and some by your
postings. I thought I'd tell you a cute little idiosyncrasy about my family,
and maybe you can watch for it where you live.

My parents were not very bashful about using the word, "spanking." They
weren't bashful about saying it, and they sure weren't bashful about doing it!
When we were in the house or the car, or anywhere that was just family, they
had no trouble in saying in a clear and audible voice things like...
"Pamela was spanked."
"Pamela needs spanked."
"Pamela is going to get a spanking."
"If you keep that up, young lady, I am going to spank you."
"Don't make me stop this car, or I'll spank both of you right here along the
road."
etc., etc., etc.

They were quite casual about it all, though it was anything but casual for me!
It really didn't matter to them if my brother or sisters were around, or even
my grandparents. I can still hear her saying things to my grandmother like,
"Pam is so quiet this afternoon because I had to give her a good spanking
before we left the house, didn't I Pamela?" Grandma would make 'tsk, tsk, tsk'
noises, and I would just shrivel up.

Sometimes Tammy or Jennifer would be in trouble and be sent to their room. I'd
try to go upstairs to tease them a little (or maybe sympathize!) and mom or dad
would say something to me like, "You just stay here, Pam. Little Miss Tamara
is going to get her bottom spanked, and she doesn't need you hanging around."
Heaven knows how many times the rest of the family heard the pronouncement of
my doom while I was sitting in my room and wondering!

But, when we were out and about in public and I was misbehaving, mom and dad
would get really quiet. They would lean way over so that they could whisper in
my ear....sooo close that they could have bitten my ear off like that boxing
guy. Then the would whisper to nobody else but me, encouraging me to
behave....
"If you don't settle down right now little lady, I will take you home and I
will spank you."
"Are you going to behave, or am I going to have to spank?"
"If you keep this up little girl, I will take you to the car and give you a
spanking. Do you understand me?"
"One more word out of you, and I'll take you into the restroom and spank your
bottom. Is that clear?"
In church on Sunday morning: "If I have to take you out of this service, I'll
take you downstairs, spank your bare bottom, and bring you right back in here."
"You have just been asking for a spanking, Pamela Joan, and if you don't change
your attitude I'll give you one right here."

Mom was better at this than dad was, but then, dad could make a face that said
everything without even saying a word But mom, she would just hiss, and she
had such a menacing (and terrifying!) tone, but oh so quietly she would
whisper. Sometimes she wouldn't even use the word 'spank,' just a little hint
to warn me...
"If I have to take you home, we're going straight upstairs, young lady. Do you
understand?"
"Are you going to settle down by yourself, or am I going to have to settle you
down?"
"If we have to go home, Pamela, I promise you that I'll get my hairbrush out!"
"Just keep this up, little lady, and I'll make you a very sorry girl."

Sometimes she was so blunt, but so dumb...
"Do you want me to give you a spanking, Pamela?" Gee...I don't think so, mom,
sounds like a dumb idea to me!
"You're just begging to be spanked, aren't you little lady?" Gee, mom, no!
I'm begging for some of this candy here!
"Do you want me to spank you right here in front of all these people?" Gee,
mom, I don't think so. That's kinda personal, doncha think? Although, if you
do spank me in front of all these people, mom, I'll have some friends in the
future who will want to hear all about it!

So now, when I see a mom or a dad all bent over and speaking quietly into a
little ear, I have to wonder if the little ear is hearing the same sorts of
things. For all I know, the mom is asking the little brat if she wants a
Hershey Bar with or without almonds, but I do wonder what words of wisdom are
passing. Then I think of all the other moms and dads who watched my mom lean
over and whisper into the ear of the little girl who was preparing to throw a
tantrum, and I think of the knowing glances that they exchanged as they watched
my halo and wings appear!

Just a short little note. I hope you liked it!

Pam

Ted

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

In article <19980126013...@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
hbru...@AOL.COM says...

>Just a short little note. I hope you liked it!

Like it? It is the Bible of spankophilia, my dear. I thank you, I thank
your mother, I thank your father and I thank whoever inspired you to
write.

Ted

Papa3g3

Jan 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/28/98

Pamela writes:

>So now, when I see a mom or a dad all bent over and speaking quietly into a
little ear, I have to wonder if the little ear is hearing the same sorts of
things.

There is a very good chance you are right. Last year I was at a birthday party
in a restraurant with about 15 people. I was sitting next to my daughter's
best friend Janice (age 32) and across the table from Janice's mother. Janice
was being a bit silly, so I leaned across the table and asked:

"Helen, how long has it been since Janice got a spanking in a restaurant?"

Helen smiled and said "Much too long!" and Janice's husband cracked up
laughing while Janice turned bright red.

All of this was in a normal converstaional tone and we debated whether Janice
should be spanked in the restaurant or the parking lot for several minutes as
the rest of the party giggled and Janice turned redder and redder.

(Names have been changed to protect the guilty)

Please continue with the petty bickering - LCdr Data

Pap...@aol.com

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

Dear Pam,

You asked:

>So....who spanked Janice, and was it in the restaurant or parking lit <wink!>
I also >suspect that Janice wouldn't heve been quite as red and embarrassed if
it never >happened to her....but that would be another whole story!

Nobody spanked Janice that night (as far as I know). I will admit to having
smacked her bottom on a few occasions in the presence of her family and
friends but not in public. These were just a few swats on the pants, no OTK
or anything interesting to the readers of the group. Of course, the
knowledge that I was capable of doing something like that and that the rest of
the group knew it certainly contributed to her embarrassment. But, of
course, I have known Janice for many years and she looks on me like a father
anyway.

Papa

(Posted and emailed)

S. Batten

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

hbru...@AOL.COM (Hbrushed) wrote, among other things:

> Sometimes she wouldn't even use the word 'spank,' just a little hint
> to warn me...
> "If I have to take you home, we're going straight upstairs, young lady. Do you
> understand?"
> "Are you going to settle down by yourself, or am I going to have to settle you
> down?"
> "If we have to go home, Pamela, I promise you that I'll get my hairbrush out!"
> "Just keep this up, little lady, and I'll make you a very sorry girl."

Oh my, Pam, but you DO have a way with words. Or perhaps I should say
your folks have a way with them! Perhaps this will spark a thread on
sexy threats -- 'cause these sure are sexy to me, even if they weren't
particularly pleasant for you at the time.

I'm glad that you're here and that you're becoming integrated with the
group. I agree with Hope -- you are wonderfully creative, and I really
hope to hear more from you soon. You go!

Scott