Stacy's strapping M/f

Gailg...@aol.com

Dec 15, 2001, 2:52:54 AM12/15/01
For us adults ONLY!

It was Sunday afternoon and my stepdaughter Stacy was in serious trouble.
She had spent the weekend with my husband's sister and brother-in-law and
had been caught sneaking a beer and lying about it.
At 15 years old, Stacy was no stranger to spankings, but it had been at
least a year since she'd been punished in front of people, so she was quite
chagrined when sent to her room where she had to wait while all the adults
discussed her discipline.

As usual, I was sent upstairs to escort Stacy to the livingroom. She
was a cute blond dressed in tight jeans and a tank top, short but mature,
except her red face and demeanor were that of a girl about to "get it."

"Come with me," I said, "Your father wants you downstairs."

Stacy knew what that meant and she knew her aunt and uncle were there so
she was reluctant, to say the least.
"Please, oh god...no," she whined. "Can't he wait till they leave?
PLEEESE?"

"It's not up to me, " I assured, my heart going out to her as I knew she'
d get what she deserved. "Let's go."
I watched her plump behind wiggle in her jeans as she walked down the
stairs in front of me, her steps getting slower and slower as she moaned,
"Nooo...this can't be happening!"

I sympathized, having been spanked quite alot myself at her age, but I
never got it in front of people after 12, so I only imagined her shame as we
reached the livingroom where her aunt and uncle waited.

Her father was all-business as usual, taking her arm and sitting, then
reaching to unsnap and unzip her jeans. The grimace on her face showed her
shame as her jeans were opened and pulled down to her knees while she
groaned, "No Daddy...Not HERE..not in front of THEM!"

Suddenly she was over his lap, bottom sticking up, as he began to WHAP
WHAP WHAP his big hard hand across her panties. I could sense her dilemma,
totally overwhelmed but trying to claim some dignity by not crying.....as the
WHACK SMACK WHAP of her childish spanking continued on and on and on and
on.....

When she finally broke down, it was just into small yelps of "ouch"
..."oowwwww"...."oooooooooo" while her bottom swelled under her panties and
the bare tops of her thighs glowed red.

Suddenly, he stood her up and told her, "That was for sneaking a beer,
Missy....now get those jeans OFF!" At the same time he stood up and began
unbuckling his belt!

Like Stacy, I thought her punishment was enough already, and she
squeaked, "Not like this! No more pleeeeese..." even as she obeyed and
stepped out of her pants emploring, "Not the BELT! Not in front of EVERYONE!"

I could feel Stacy's humiliation as she got her underpants taken off and
I shared her horror at the smirking eyes of her aunt and uncle on her
private parts as she stood shivering, bare below the waist showing her hot
pink behind and pussy hair.

Her Dad ordered her to apologize to her aunt and uncle for lying to them,
as he whisked the leather belt out and doubled it.
"I....I'm..." she stuttered, "I'm sorrrrrry....NO NO NO PLEASE DON'T
WHIP MEEEeee.." but her pleas were drowned as her face reached the floor
when he pulled her over his lap again.

I saw her plump teenaged buns cringe and her uncle's eyes wide as the
belt was raised and whiiiiippppped down to strap her bare bottom. WHACK
CRACK SMACK the leather licked up and down hard and fast all over her
bouncing cheeks and her sobs turned to wailing, "NOOoooo OWOWOWOW
GAAAAAAD...STOP OH STOP PLEEEASE.."
But the belt whipped her good and welts sprang up across her whole
backside and she squealed louder when the leather wrapped around her tender
thighs...

Again and again the belt whistled down to CRACK against her bare skin,
raising welts on welts as she kicked her legs like mad and broked into
hysterical screams of pain and humiliation.

When it was over, at least the strapping part, she lept off his lap and
jumped around in the classic whipped-girl dance, twisting and turning,
holding her hot ass tenderly as she bawled to the roof and gave us all a show
of her thrusting puffy hair in front and her half naked dance.

I could see her aunt and uncle grinning at the spectacle but I was
struggling with my own memories of being whipped like poor Stacy just got
it..it didn't help that she had to do corner time after...

OldVyg

Dec 19, 2001, 6:43:52 AM12/19/01
Excellent, Gail, I loved that story. I am a male but I often wonder what it is
like for a girl, especially if she is undressed in front of people in her
teens. Is she aware of the men looking at her body? I often imagine
un-related arousal afterwards when she is alone.

William

Mija

Jan 9, 2002, 12:40:07 PM1/9/02
Gailgirlwrote:

> For us adults ONLY!

Wow... really severe and with *lots* of embarrassment too.

I enjoyed your story a lot Gail (as is so frequently the case
with your writing). You've got a realy gift for vivid images
and natural-sounding language.

Thanks for posting this.

Peace,

Mija

P&e

--
"The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost."

Pablo and Mija's Treehouse @ http://www.thetreehouse.net