Dreams M/f

Becky...@aol.com

Oct 12, 2003, 10:49:42 PM10/12/03

Fast asleep then suddenly 14 years old again, standing in my pj top and
panties in the living room, 8 pm exactly for an early bedtime spanking.
Our trangression long forgotten, I can't forget watching my 12 year old
sister Tina standing for a lecture while Dad pulled her panties down and then
took her over his lap. Tina was already crying when he started spanking her
bare bottom and I didn't want to watch but couldn't help seeing my sister kick
and her buns turn red.
My own tummy was flipping cuz I hated being in just my panties and top
and I hated knowing that i was next over Dad's lap just like Tina was now
really crying hard as Dad slapped and slapped her bare little rump...
Jump! I jumped when mom touched my elbow, I'd been holding the seat of
my own panties as I watched Tina get spanked....Mom told me to go and get the
spanking paddle...a horrid square of wood on a long handle....I obeyed in fear
and could hear Tina's bawling and the loud slaps down the hall.
When I got back Dad had stopped spanking and Tina just sobbed over his
lap. He lectured some more then took the paddle from Mom and gave Tina 10
really hard WHACKS of that wood...she screamed and her plump little buns swelled
up a size with dark red welts.
I watched her dance around the room, holding her burned butt and bawling
to the sky.....and I knew...I knew...I was next...my behind cheeks tingled
like mad and my hands wanted to cover everything but I kept them on my head as
Dad lectured and pulled my panties down, my young bush hair popping out, my
tight teen butt clenched bare... and then...
He pushed my bare bottom over his lap, me falling, hands out in front,
head down in shame, bare fanny sticking up...as he patted the slick paddle
wood over my puffy white buns....as the oldest i'd be paddled start to finish...
GOD i was in for it!

And then...then...I wake up...hands cupping my rear end...tears flooding
my eyes....

Angie

Oct 13, 2003, 10:29:02 AM10/13/03
Very nice Becky! This made me squirmy. :-)

Thanks for posting it.

Angie

--
"Trusting desire, starting to learn. Walking through fire without a burn.
Clinging, a shoulder, a leap begins. Stinging and colder - asleep on pins."

Patty

Oct 13, 2003, 7:33:43 PM10/13/03
Man o Man.... that ignited some old sensations.

Nicely done BeckyLynn

patty
http://groups.msn.com/PattysGalleryMFdisciplinetheme/_whatsnew.msnw

Original MF Spanking art, DD fiction and discussion.

Mija

Oct 27, 2003, 2:05:29 AM10/27/03
BeckyLynnZ wrote:

> Fast asleep then suddenly 14 years old again, standing in my pj top and
> panties in the living room, 8 pm exactly for an early bedtime spanking.

Short and oh wow so sweet.

thanks for posting this. It was just what I wanted
to read tonight.

Peace,

Mija

P&e