Spanked together MF/ffm

Becky...@aol.com

Apr 16, 2003, 4:15:14 PM4/16/03

Adults only just my opinion and shouldn't have been done

As a girl raised with strict spankings, I count those frequent
spankings in my room from mom or dad, usually at bedtime, as "regular"
spankings. Less frequently but worse were spankings-in-front-of-people.
A few times a year, until I turned 16, I found myself getting punished
in front of people. Usually my younger brother or older sister. This
happened if I suddenly pissed mom off, like real bad sassing, and she'd
just take me over her lap and hand spank my panties right in the kitchen or
wherever even if Todd and/or Shelly were there to watch.
Other times were worse when I'd done something "bad" to my siblings and
was then spanked bare by dad or mom right in front of Todd or Shelly.
Actually, Shelly and I had a deal. We quarreled like sisters do, but we
never told on each other cuz we didn't want to see the other one spanked, or
get spanked!
Todd was the spoiled brat and he was willing to trade spanking for
spanking just to see his older sisters get their panties pulled down for
it....little perv....

But there was one kind of "witnessed" spanking which was the easiest for
me, here's how I rank them in order.

WORST - spankings in public or in front of strangers like when I was
ten and got bare bottomed spanked in front of dinner guests I'd never met.
Or when I was 11 and had my jeans pulled down in the supermarket parking lot
so mom could give me a dose of hand spanking on the panties with loud
promises to hairbrush my bare bottom at home...a promise she kept.

RELATIVE WITNESSES - I was probably spanked in front of my aunt and
uncle only ten times in ten years but each year got worse and worse as
having my panties pulled down in front of them was more embarrassing as I
developed and when I was 13 and sporting a new patch of hair-down-there it
seemed my unlce's eyes got bigger.
But it was my aunt who chuckled and the two times I got it at their house
my aunt was the one who volunteered to find a belt or wooden spoon to use on
my bare bottom.

SIBLING SPANKINGS - About a third of my spankings were in front of /or
with Todd or Shelly. Shelly and I got into trouble alot together and Todd
was a brat who irked me into getting spanked in front of him about as often
as he and I got it together, rarely, I got to watch him getting it alone.
Dual sibling spankings were opposites for me because the oldest was
always spanked last. So when Shelly and I got it I went first for the
hairbrush or belt and she had to stand there watching knowing she was next.
When Todd and I were spanked it was bad because I was oldest and had to
stand there, in just panties below, while I watched Todd get his little butt
burned, trying not to count the spanks, trying to think of anything besides
how my panties were coming down and how much my own bare bottom was gonna
burn while I kicked and cried like my brother was...
I couldn't even appreciate watching Todd's little thingy jiggle while he
danced after his spanking because I was already getting shown off with my
panties pulled down and taken over the lap...for....
A long hard dose of brush or strap to make me bawl and turn my fanny
glowing red until I "was allowed" to jump around the room bawling....and then
corner time which was bad with my swollen butt on display and worse cuz we
got 30 minutes so Todd was sent to his room a good ten minutes before me cuz
that's how long he was in the corner during my spanking.

SIMULTANEOUS SPANKINGS - Simultaneous spankings were actually not that
bad! About four times in my life Shell and I or Todd and I got spanked
actually at the same time.
Once when I was 12 and Todd was 10 we got into a tussle and broke a
lamp and mom and dad stormed into the room. We had been warned and now were
in for it so mom took Todd's pants/underpants down and took him over her lap
while Daddy bared me and bent me over his knees.
I wasn't even very embarrassed as the sight of Todd across from me was
distracting...even when Daddy's palm began bouncing off my bare bottom the
noise - and sting - was muted by the loud SLAP of mom's hand on Todd's bare
butt and his wailing!
That spanking seemed short because Mom slapped Todd fast and soon we were
both yelpping to "stop stop" and then they did, but my behind was very sore
from dad's hand.

With my sister Shelly it was different cuz we both got caught smoking
when I was 14 and she was 16. Instead of spanking us one after the other we
both had to come to the living room in just panties and top.
Mom had her hairbrush and Daddy took his belt off. We both had to take
our panties off so I wasn't the only one showing my bush, then I went over
mom's lap first, , and Shelly went over Dad's lap. Mom started blistering me
with the brush before Dad started on Shelly so for a few seconds I was
getting it alone...
Then I heard Shelly gasp as the belt stripped her and her bare fanny
which was was right in front of me as mom was sitting on a chair right across
from dad, so I saw the red welt mark and then I just kept watching her buns w
iggle under the lash as my own behind burned from mom's brush....
It went on and on but I was concentrating on Shelly's bawling and kicking
as much as my own so it wasn't as bad as usual. When that part stopped we
both stood up and rubbed and cried, then we had to switch laps and it was my
turn to take dad's strap, right on top of mom's hairbrush blisters, but I
did take it as I had the view of Shelly's bigger bare bottom being brush
blistered on top of welts.....

Becky

Quixotoes

Apr 16, 2003, 11:52:48 PM4/16/03
What gives you the right to interrupt a perfectly good set of political flames
with actual spanking memories?

<g>

Ted

domino

Apr 17, 2003, 2:27:14 AM4/17/03
On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:15:14 EDT, Becky...@aol.com wrote:

> As a girl raised with strict spankings,

Thank you very much for sharing your memories

love
domino

Jim

Apr 18, 2003, 9:31:23 AM4/18/03
You Brits are *so* lucky. Nobody knows how to handle CP like you...<g>

--
Jim
<http://www.herwoodshed.com> Bethany's Woodshed

domino

Apr 18, 2003, 10:19:32 AM4/18/03
On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:31:23 -0400, Jim <wvto...@aol.com> wrote:

>You Brits are *so* lucky. Nobody knows how to handle CP like you...<g>

I thought the author was american - she said 'butt' where most english
people would say bottom or backside

rgds
domino

Yurassis Dragon

Apr 18, 2003, 7:29:31 PM4/18/03
Agreed, she should be thoroughly spanked for that. Your hairbrush or my bath
brush?

Papa
<VEG>

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit
violence on those who would do us harm - George Orwell