Corner time blues MF/f

Becky...@aol.com

May 7, 2003, 11:59:59 PM5/7/03

for understanding ADULTS only please

I've known families who marked the growth of their children by making
marks on a door jam, but in my family I kept track of how tall I was by
which flower I stared at in the living room corner.
As girls and young teens, my older sister and I were punished frequently
with bare bottomed spankings over mom or dad's lap. We were mostly spanked
by hand, but older also endured the hairbrush, or both! Sometimes we escaped
with short "warning smackings" other times we were hand-smacked to tears,
worse times we bawled our way through burning hairbrushings.
Only two things were certain - we always had our panties taken off for
it and we always had to do corner time, either before/after or both! Even
at 8 years old, standing in the corner waiting to be spanked, I realized
corner time was a big part of my punishment.

Corner time before or after spankings was only about 15 or 20 minutes,
but that is a LONG time for a girl to dread a spanking or show her red behin
d after! My parents always said the same thing, "Take this time to think
about your behavior and how you are going to be spanked/ or how much your
bottom stings."

And I did. How could I think of anything else? In trouble, I'd be sent
to my room to change into pajama top and panties then take my place in the
corner of the living room waiting to be punished. I'd stare at the row of
roses on the wall paper at one age, then next year when I was taller I'd
memorize the row of daisys....
Buns tingling, I'd stress over how I'd be spanked and how much it would
sting hoping for the order to "turn around" because that meant I'd be hand
spanked, otherwise I'd be sent to the bathroom to fetch the hairbrush for a
paddling.

Either way, the next step was stepping out of my underpants to go over
mom or dad's lap for a bare spanking!
The worst "corner wait" I ever had was at 14 after I'd been caught
cheating at school. Mom was furious and 30 minutes before dad came home she
sent me to my room to get into pj top and panties, then come down stairs to
face the corner!
I was too ashamed to leave my room but shortly mom came up and slapped my
face and marched me down to the living room, on the way she picked up the
hairbrush. Once she stood me in the corner (I was now facing tulips) she
stuck the hairbrush down the back of my tight panties!

The slick cool back of the wooden brush was pressed against my tender
backside cheeks and I got goosebumps up and down my bare legs in fear of the
hot sting which would soon explode from the back of that brush! Mom didn't
help when she promised, "You're gonna get a spanking you won't forget Becky."
I was totally humiliated with that big brush sticking out of my panties
when my sister came home and saw me in the corner, she just sighed, "God,
sorry you're gonna get it. "

And I did, I got an unforgettable hairbrushing, full of tears, pleas and
bare buns swollen and sensitive to touch for two days!

Plus I got after-spanking corner time as bad as ever, but those are ano
ther story...

BeckyLynn