(F/m(b) Belt, Partial Nudity, NC) Billy Gets Bad Grades!

billy

Dec 19, 2009, 2:45:51 AM12/19/09
Another spanking I received while growing up. This type of punishment
was more of the garden variety. If you interested check out my
other. As always please leave comments.

I just returned home from school to find my two cousins James, 7, and
Rachael, 9, along with my aunt Darlene. They lived about two hours
away and visited quite often. Normally, I it was always fun when they
were around. Today would be different as I received my report card
and unfortunately it was not very good time.

I knew how I would be punished for my two failing grades and with my
cousins and aunt around it could be incredibly bruising for my ego,
much less my bottom. So trying to stay quiet and out of sight was the
plan, at least until our visitors left, then I would take my
punishment. I wondered why schools gave report cards on Fridays.

I tried to quickly walk through the living room with out being
noticed. I almost got through when my aunt spoke.

"Hi, Billy, how are you doing sweetheart?" She asked with genuine
interest

"Oh, hi Aunt Darlene, I'm okay."

"How's school going?"

"It's uh.... it's okay" I replied with my heart now racing, hoping
mom would not ask about the report card.

"Billy, you have something for me?" Mom spoke with a gentle but firm
tone.

I hesitated for a few moments, trying to find a way out of what was
going to happen next. I could not think of anything and eventually
took my book bag off and pulled out the report card. I handed it to
mom in dread.

Mom took the report card and pulled it out of the envelope and read my
dreary grades. Her expression tensed and she put the report card back
in its envelope and set it on the table next to her. Returning her
attention to me and with a mounting anger she spoke.

"Did we not discuss what would happen if you did not bring your grades
up?"

"Yes Ma'am" I said trying to hold back tears.

"I gave you the benefit of the doubt with your first progress reports
and now I see that was a mistake. What did we discuss would happen if
your grades did not improve?"

"A spanking" I said with a low voice, blushing at having this
conversation in front of my cousins and aunt.

"What was that? Speak up where I can hear you"

"I would get a spanking"

"What else?"

Hesitating I did not answer the question before mom spoke again.

"I told you we would also start giving you a spanking once a week to
remind you of the importance of good grades, did i not?"

Once again hesitating but eventually responding.

"Yes Ma'am"

"We'll discuss this later, now get your ass to your room and get your
homework done"

I picked up my book bag and headed to my room. Thankful that, at
least the moment, I avoided a spanking in front of everyone.

Darlene and my mom chatted for awhile and I started on my homework
barely able to concentrate knowing what was going to happen later,
albeit thankful it wasn't occurring quite yet. Once Aunt Darlene
decided to leave, the knot in my stomach grew and I became more
anxious. Adding to my plight was my two cousins who were staying with
us during the weekend. I finished my homework and sat at my desk
pretending to study, futility hoping mom would forget about my report
card.

Adding more tension to the situation my cousin James, who has always
looked up to me, was watching me do my homework could not stop asking
questions. Normally, I enjoyed his company but today it was
irritating. He was standing next to me with his security blanket
looking all the more child like. I knew after my aunt left it was only
a matter of time before my judgment was handed down.

"Billy get your ass in here" Yelled my mom from the living room.

"Coming" I yelled back, anxiety at its highest

I walked into the living room and mom was standing waiting for me.next
to the couch. James followed and sat in the chair across from the
couch. Rachael was standing next to my mom.

"Yes Ma'am" I said with trepidation

"You know what you have coming, get your britches down and bend over.
Rachael, honey, will you go to my room and get the belt that is on my
bed?...Thank you.".

I went over to the couch and pushed my jeans and white briefs down to
just above my knees, exposing my pale white bottom. I bent over as
told. James was sitting on the couch with wide eyes and sucking his
thumb holding his blanket. I laid there for what seem like eternity
when Rachael returned with the belt and handed to my mom.

"Did I not tell you that if your grades did not improve you would get
your ass tore up?"

"Yes Ma'am" I responded while clinching my butt cheeks.

"Keep your ass still and don't move"

"Yes Ma'am" openly crying now, while bent over with my bare butt on
display, waiting for the spanking to begin.

Mom let a few moment pass before starting, as if to let the
embarrassment of the situation sink in. My cousin James was now
crying but watching as if a bad auto wreck were about to occur.
Rachael was standing 5 feet away gawking at probalby the first boy
behind she has ever seen. Mom then started to spank my bare bottom
with her customary fast paced method.

As the licks started to mount I began to squirm and my pants and
underwear fell to my ankles. The belt landed mercilessly across the
full spectrum of my naked bottom. Causing pain I have felt all to
often in my young life.

By the time mom stopped with the whipping I was a crying, sobbing,
mess. No longer aware of the extra eyes witnessing my punishment but
more concerned about the pain and numbness I felt on my back side. My
bottom was probably covered with a dark shade of red from the thighs
to the top of my butt.

"Get your ass to your room and study!" mom exclaimed

I quickly got my pants and underwear up, remembering my audience. I
scampered back to my room while mom reminded me of my new regular
spankings I would receive ever Sunday.

CrimsnKid6

Dec 19, 2009, 2:38:49 PM12/19/09
billy with a presumably RL maternal spanking experience:

> Another spanking I received while growing up.  This type of punishment
> was more of the garden variety.  If you interested check out my
> other.  As always please leave comments.

Well, if this were fiction I'd venture that it's a pretty basic
childhood spanking account, a "bad report card" story being a staple
of maternal child-spanking writing. If it were fiction, in fact, I'd
likely opine that you should've kept Aunt Darlene around to witness
Billy's bare-bottomed belt-whipping as that would have heightened his
embarrassment and made the story more erotic in my perception.
However, as a RL narrative the aunt being gone was the only slight
saving grace that you (presuming that this is an autobiographica
account) would've had in an otherwise highly humbling punitive
experience in front of your cousins, including a female one (although
I'd guess that she had seen her brother's naked buttocks on occasion
before viewing yours).

Without debating disciplinary child-spanking in RL, I will venture
that such corporal correction, if administered, should've been given
privately under normal circumstances--which is the opposite of what I
generally find appealing in a fictional account, in which I'd identify
fantasywise with the spanked child and would want both the aunt and
the female cousin to be witnesses to his maternal pants-down strapping
to increase the embarrassment factor.

So were your cousins still visiting during the first of your newly-
assigned, once-a-week Sunday spankings?

Just curious...
H.I.A.W.B.,
--C.K.

"No thanking means more spanking."
T-shirt slogan, U.S.A.

billy

Dec 19, 2009, 2:48:04 PM12/19/09

No, which makes the next spanking rather boring on its own merit.