Little Girl Days (M/F ageplay)

just kayley

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
Looking out her window, knees pulled to her chest,
she watched the kids playing down below. How nice to
be so carefree, to know that it would all work out.
The innocence of childhood. Sometimes she wished so
much that she could return to it. That she could find
someone who could understand her need to be carefree,
to be loved and held, to be treated like a little
girl.
Sometimes when the frustrations from her big girl
world were bearing down on her, she wished she could
just let go and throw a tantrum. Throw her papers down
on the floor and stomp her feet and yell. And he'd
walk in, seeing what was going on. And he'd just KNOW
what she needed. He'd understand the longing inside of
her to be taken in hand and taken care of.
He'd stand there without a word, watching her.
After a few minutes, he'd cross his arms and give her
the LOOK. The one that said she had gone just a bit
too far. And she'd stop and look up at him.
"Are you finished?" He'd ask, in that oh-so-adult
voice.
"Yes, Sir." She say, in her oh-so-not-adult voice.
Her eyes would dart down to her toes of her white
sneakers. Ashamed to have acted like such a spoiled
brat.
He'd slip a finger gently under her chin and tilt
her face up to look at his. And she'd have to force
herself to look into his eyes. The dissapointment on
his face made her heart sink. The need to win back his
approval would take over and she'd force herself to
listen to him.
"What was that all about?" He'd ask calmly. He'd
never lose his temper, not with little her. He knew
that she really wanted to make him happy. She just
slipped up, after all, she was just little.
"I got mad." She'd answer simply. She knew that
wasn't a reason. She knew he wouldn't accept it. But
it was the truth. And above all else, she knew that
she had to tell him the truth. Anything less was
purely unacceptable.
"Little girl, is that how we act when we are angry
or upset?" He'd ask, still so calm.
Miserably, she'd shake her head. "No, Sir."
"And what happens when little girls do things
like that?" His eyes would be burning a hole through
her. He knew her so well.
"They get punished." She'd answer softly, her
voice barely above a whisper.
He'd nod and point to the stairs. Without a
word, she'd turn and go. She'd know better than to
fight. She'd ascend the stairs just quickly enough to
keep him from coming after her for wasting time, in no
great hurry to reach her destination however. Once she
got to his office, she'd go straight to "her" corner.
Pressing her nose against the wall, she'd begin the
wait.
The wait would be both far too short and
interminably long. Too short because she knew what
lay ahead and too long because she longed for his
forgiveness and his arms around her. And she'd know
that the first had to happen before the second could.
She'd try her hardest to stand still and not fidget
and try to think about why she was in this position
this time. But it would be so hard to be still,
knowing what was coming shortly.
Finally, he'd get there. He'd pull out a chair
from his desk and drag it to the center of the room.
She'd be able to feel his eyes on her as he sat there.
After a few minutes he'd call her to him. She'd come
immediately, knowing that any further disobediance at
this point would be a bad move. Standing in front of
him, she'd stare down at her sneakers, ashamed of
herself.
"Look at me, little girl."He'd say calmly and
she'd look up. Even though he was just minutes away
from punishing her, his eyes were filled with love.
She'd look up into his eyes and feel secure that his
feelings hadn't changed just because she was bad.
He'd scold her for a few minutes then. Remind her
that she couldn't just throw things and yell and stomp
when she wanted to. Everyone had things that made them
unhappy and everyone else couldn't go around doing
that, so neither could she. If she needed to vent,
there were other ways. And he wouldn't have her acting
like a spoiled brat. Did she understand him?
She'd nod at him sadly and say she was soooo
sorry. She'd look up at him tearfully, wondering if
her tears would change his mind. Promising to be good
forever,she'd watch his response.
He'd watch her sternly, moving her bangs out of
her eyes with his finger so she could see him better.
"I know you are sorry. But does being sorry make it
right to act that way?" He'd ask her gently.
She'd shake her head no. "No Sir."
"That's right."He'd say as he'd pull her over his
big lap. She'd kick her feet a little, as she realized
that they no longer touched the ground. She'd make a
few last minute pleas that would fall on deaf ears.
He'd expect them. He couldn't blame her for trying. If
the situation were reversed, he'd probably do the same
thing. But they weren't reversed, she was over his
lap. And she was in trouble.
He'd rub her back softly as he pulled her skirt
up and her panties down. She'd flinch a little as he
did it, feeling the cool air of the room on her small
backside. He'd scold some more and hold her still with
one hand on her back. Then suddenly he'd raise his
hand and it would begin. SMACK!! The first of the
swats would come , followed quickly by the second and
the third. He'd spank her hard enough to make his
point very clear, switching sides and covering every
inch of her backside. She'd cry from the first swat,
not only because they stung but also because she hated
dissapointing him. She wanted to be his good girl
again. His sweet princess. She'd squirm and wriggle
and kick a little but not try to get up or reach back.
She'd know better. He'd spank on, scolding and holding
her still. He wouldn't spank as hard as he could , or
as hard as he'd spank big her. He'd know that he was
spanking little her.
Finally, after what would seem an eternity he'd
stop. By then she'd have stopped squirming and
kicking. She'd be over his lap sobbing her tiny little
girl heart out. He'd rub her back and let her cry over
his lap for a few minutes, saying soothing things.
"Its OK princess. Its over now."
Then he'd pull her to him, in his lap. She'd feel
his strong arms around her, rocking her softly. She'd
cry softly and tell him how sorry she was and he'd
reassure her that he still loved her. She was still
his little princess. She'd snuggle close to him and
he'd hold her as long as she needed him to. Finally,
after a while,he'd carry her to her room and lay her
down. He'd understand that after a spanking a little
girl just might need a nap. And that when his little
girl went to sleep, his big girl would be the one who
woke up in her place. Until the next time that she was
having a little girl day.
Looking up at the sky, she sighed quietly.
Glancing at the stars that glittered over head as
twilight fell, she wondered if anyone else out there
understood those little girl days.

http://im.yahoo.com/

Pandora

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
Yes, I definitely understand those days. Like, I'm having one right
now. This was beautiful, Kayley. Thanks for writing it.

Pandora

just kayley <kayle...@yahoo.com> wrote

> Looking out her window, knees pulled to her chest,
> she watched the kids playing down below. How nice to
> be so carefree, to know that it would all work out.
> The innocence of childhood. Sometimes she wished so
> much that she could return to it. That she could find
> someone who could understand her need to be carefree,
> to be loved and held, to be treated like a little girl.
>

> Looking up at the sky, she sighed quietly.
> Glancing at the stars that glittered over head as
> twilight fell, she wondered if anyone else out there
> understood those little girl days.

| http://www.goplay.com - it's time to Go Play! |

Sherry

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
This was a beautiful story. It expresses so well how I feel when I just
want to be my husband's little girl instead of his grown wife. Thanks so
much.
~~~~~
Sherry

nadia A salem

Oct 22, 2000, 9:02:05 PM10/22/00
I think every little girl wishes for a guy who understands those little girl
feelings. I'm one of them.

vdolo...@yahoo.com

Oct 22, 2000, 9:20:52 PM10/22/00
Wonderful story, I loved it !!

"just kayley" <kayle...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

MeganKthln

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00
Kaylee,

I dream the same dream some nights!

I especially liked that he doesnt spank the little girl her as hard as the big
girl her because he "understands"! WHAP: that packed an emotional whallop!

megan

NYIrishRed

Oct 26, 2000, 12:13:58 PM10/26/00

The answer to your "wondering" (which I won't spoil by posting it),
is a resounding YUP! I understand very well, as do you, from the
sensitive way you wrote about it.

Nicely done.

IrishRed
p/e