Downstairs MF/ff witnessed

Gailg...@aol.com

Jul 8, 2001, 12:19:21 AM7/8/01

For adults only

sorry gotta tell these memories quick or I lose my nerve....so when I was
15 and my sister 13 we got caught telling a lie to my aunt and uncle....a
long story but we were sure guilty and felt that way and were sorry but not
as sorry as we would be !

There were two kinds of spankings in our house. Getting sent upstairs
meant a spanking in your bed room....loud but away from any eyes....being
called DOWNSTAIRS meant being spanked in front of whoever.

This time it was my Aunt and Uncle and it was gonna be a bad one for what
we did. Amy, my sis, and I sat in mom's room where we'd been lectured and
sentenced. Then Mom made Amy take her jeans off and took her
downstairs.....where my dad and aunt and uncle waited in the living room.

Open door, I could hear voices and Amy pleading....my stomach was in
knots...a public spanking at my age! And I felt for poor Amy as I heard the
first swats echo up the stairs.
Fast swats, with a thwacking sound, must be Dad's hand on Amy's
panties....he spanked hard and fast, always on our underpants, so I held out
some hope for modesty if with a pair of burning panties.
Couldn't keep track of the spanks, but a good two minute drill...enough
sting to make me cry and I could hear poor Amy start bawling halfway
through....

Suddenly, just the sound of Amy's sobbing...then voices...then "NOO! MOM
PLLEASE!" Amy's shrill cry....oh god...I was afraid of this.....
"Dad already spanked me! Nooooo!"...then SMACK...the undeniable sound
of the wooden paddle on bare flesh....WHACK..."WAAAAAAA "....CRACK...."No
nOonONNOOO"

I cringed....mouth dry...eyes teary...listening to every SWAT SMACK CRACK
of Amy's paddling....I could picture her....me....over mom's lap...panties
way down....bare bottom glowing red....right in front of everyone! God
please don't let this be happening....oh no....not me next!

Amy got a good hard long paddling....then I could hear her bawling coming
closer..up the stairs...mom led her into the room and Amy was bare from the
waist down..mom held her underpants....and my sister just cried and held her
red fanny.....
My memory starts slurring here...self defense I guess....I clearly recall
unzipping my jeans and taking them off.....then the trip down the stairs with
mom holding my elbow...

Then into the bright light of the living room....me just barely keeping
my shaking legs holding me up, and keeping my eyes down so I could barely
see my aunt and uncle....
I was led straight to Dad's lap and felt oddly comfortable over his
lap..facing the floor...okay...it was just a spanking...I'd taken many....so
what if people were watching? I still had my panties up....then
SMACK my hand spanking started and I remembered how much it stung and
how much I hated being spanked like this....

I was sorry...really really sorry...I just kept saying that over and over
as Dad's palm lit up my fanny......and I was...I loved my aunt and uncle and
didn't mean to hurt them.....
So I took my panty spanking as best I could....only starting to cry at
the very end......

I recall standing up, tears rolling down my flushed cheeks, mouth open in
apologies, clutching the seat of my very warm underpants....then seeing Mom
take Dad's place on the chair...holding that awful paddle....

I would take the paddle, maybe even deserved it, but what I couldn't take
I begged for...."Oh please please momma don't do it! Don't take my pants
down! Not in front of everyone!"

But she did. I was too shocked and scared to even cover my front, I
just looked right at my aunt and uncle who stared back as Mom tugged me down
over her lap and adjusted me.
I didn't feel comfortable this time...just fear....as I knew the paddle
would easily reduce me to a mewling bawling kicking little brat....as
embarrassing a sight as showing my puff of pubic hair.

SMACK SMACK SMACK! The paddle was made of flames as it danced across my
bouncing buns and kicking thighs...I broke...bawled....begged....bucked and
bellowed my way through a horrific paddling which left me dancing around the
room cupping my blisters while everyone looked at me.

I never lied again.

domino

Jul 8, 2001, 7:59:01 AM7/8/01
On Sun, 8 Jul 2001 00:19:21 EDT, in soc.sexuality.spanking,
Gailg...@aol.com wrote:

>For adults only
>

> sorry gotta tell these memories quick or I lose my nerve....so when I was
>15 and my sister 13 we got caught telling a lie to my aunt and uncle....a
>long story but we were sure guilty and felt that way and were sorry but not
>as sorry as we would be !

Mmmmmmm!!!!!!!! hothothot!

thank you very much for sharing

love
domino

Fra Diavolo

Jul 10, 2001, 4:28:17 PM7/10/01
> From: Gailg...@aol.com
> Newsgroups: soc.sexuality.spanking
> Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 00:19:21 EDT
> Subject: Downstairs MF/ff witnessed

> For adults only
>
> sorry gotta tell these memories quick or I lose my nerve....

I will never cease to be amazed at the high level of honesty exhibited
by members of our community. Ms. Gailgirl, I commend you for your honesty in
the recollection of this spanking experience. Even though I read your
sharing last night, I just couldn't get if off my mind. Your experience made
me recollect the spankings which I witnessed and the effects which they had
on me.

The first was one that took place in my kindergarten class. I can even
remember the name of the girl, which I shall not reveal here. For some
reason, she was taken into the cloakroom by the teacher. Even though the
door was closed, it was not closed completely, so I could still see what was
going on through the crack between the door and the door stop. The girl was
draped across the teachers lap, and her short skirt was raised to reveal her
panties. She spanked with a light, wooden ruler, but not on the buttocks.
Rather she was spanked on the backs of her thighs, just below the buttocks.
I will never forget the little lap dance which she performed there.

I don't remember seeing many more spankings during my childhood,
although kids would sometimes describe spankings which they had received,
when in unsupervised groups. As an adult, I remember a friend of mine
chastising his daughter. The spanking took place in a bedroom behind a
closed door. She was spanked with a leather belt. At the conclusion of the
spanking, she was brought out, placed in a corner, and her panties were
lowered and her dress was raised to expose her pink, well flogged bottom.
She was forced to stand there, thusly exposed, for about ten minutes. (I
must admit that it was almost impossible to keep my eyes off her and keep my
composure in the midst of the other adults.)

Another incident: I happened to be in the right (or should I say the
wrong) place, one day, some twelve years ago. I was walking from the train
station, on a residential street, passing a day care center. An angry mother
exited with her son in tow. Right there, on the street, she pulled down his
pants and began spanking him. Fortunately, I was the only other person on
that street at that time. By that time, I had come to accept my spanko
nature, and I could only silently disapprove of what that mother was doing
to her child. For me, spanking is a sexual activity, and I could not condone
what I was seeing. At the same time, I couldn't and don't judge that parent.
She was doing what she felt was, right, appropriate, and best for whatever
transgression her son had performed. I just couldn't help but feel that
there must be a better way.

My kink is directed towards adults, except when on is playing a child's
role. I just hope that you're ok today with what you had to endure. You seem
to be totally self-aware. You know who and what you are. I just hope that
you're ok with that.

Fra Divolo

(VIT)

--
"There are no impossibilities. There is only limited thought."

--- Ramtha