(F/m (b), Partial Nudity) A Day at School

billy

Dec 24, 2009, 9:35:49 AM12/24/09
Information about the author visit www.childhoodspankingdiaries.blogspot.com
There you can post comments or feedback if you do not want to here.

This is the third installment of stories from my Fantasy Diaries.
While it does not contain a spanking it does have some embarrassing
moments and allows me to develop the story for the future. If you have
constructive criticism or positive feedback I encourage you to post
here or my blog. If you have any particular stories or scenarios my
writing would be good for
let me know. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: This and adult story involving the spanking of a preteen
boy do not read if your not interested or under the age of 18. As
with all my stories or memories it is assumed that I personally am the
one receiving the spankings whether it's fiction or non-fiction.

A Day at School
By Billy

Once in the dressing room I quickly made way to where my clothes
were. I wanted to dress and leave the locker room that was now filled
with the other boys taunts and teases. Pulling my underwear and jeans
on made the process more uncomfortable. The fabric rubbing against
the stinging welts across my bottom and thighs were reminder of what
just happened. I wanted to cry all over again.

Adding to my misery was the still very evident headache and I seemed
to now have a sore throat. I could not understand what happened. I
was tired, embarrassed and hurt. Last thing I wanted was Mr. Daniels
to not like me. He seemed like a good swim teacher and I enjoyed his
class. I sighed at the coming days teases from my class mates. I
thought I would never make friend after this morning.

I finished dressing and hurried to my next class getting there just
before the bell rang. The class was full of activity. The
conversation was mix of normal childish topics and my spanking the
previous hour. I took my seat in the back corner of the room and put
my head down hoping to disappear.

"I'm sorry you got spanked" An unrecognized girls voice spoke

I picked my head up blushing not wanting to face another taunt and
looked over to where the voice came from. I saw Jennifer Marques, who
was pretty and by all accounts seemed like a nice girl. We shared all
our classes except my last one. I have wanted to talk to her but could
never summon enough courage. The fact she spoke to me now made me
feel more uncomfortable and distrusting. I squirmed in my chair
looked over at her but did not say anything.

"Mr. Daniels is mean, I felt so bad for you" Jennifer continued

"It...It's okay" I stammered, not making eye contact.

At this point Mrs. Miat (Pronounced my-a) started class. She was firm
but had an undertone of caring about her.

"How is everyone this morning?" She spoke with a calm and cheerful
voice

"Gooooooood!" The class responded in unison

"Except Billy's bottom!" Exclaimed Tommy Mathis

The class room erupted in laughter as most of the them turned their
attention from Mrs. Miat to me. I shrunk down in my chair and bowed my
head blushing from all the attention that was now on me.

"Shut up Tommy!" Jennifer protested to my dismay.

"Both of you hush or you will find your self outside waiting on my
paddle." Mrs. Miat warned but staying in her calm but assertive
voice. Both children quickly looked down and avoided further eye
contact fully aware of Mrs. Miat's penchant for making good on threats
of paddling naughty children.

She had enough compassion and understanding to start talking about the
days lesson not missing a beat. Discretely winking at me in the middle
of her instructions. We were to pair up with another student and
complete a list of math problems. Once Mrs. Miat stopped talking all
children got up and moved their desk together with their partners. I
thought no one would want to work with me after what happened this
morning in swim class.

"Will you be my math partner?" Jennifer spoke again.

I was surprised and flattered that Jennifer even looked at me again.
I noted she as has spoken to me two times in one day not to mention 15
minutes.

"Sure!" I responded with surprise and excited eyes.

"Move your desk over to mine and I will get some paper out" She spoke
with confidence and a cheerfulness I envied.

We hit it off from the start and were able to complete the problems as
math came easy to me. It was like a breath of fresh air to talk with
someone. The previous week I spent the days alone with out a semblance
of a normal conversation other than responding to taunts or teases.
Despite the fact I was still feeling sick I was relived, for a small
amount of time, to forget what happened and how sick I felt. It made
the amount of ridicule the other kids were expressing easier to deal
with the rest of the day.

I ate lunch with Jennifer and we made plans to meet after school
realizing we lived close to each other. The rest of the day went with
out any eventful activities and I walked into my last class, tired and
sicker than ever.

I normally looked forward to Ms. Lee's advanced English and literature
class but wasn't sure I would be able to think with my head aching. I
sat down and got my books and paper ready when she started lecturing.
One thing Ms. Lee did not tolerate was sleeping while in class. I'd
seen her take two kids outside in the hall and paddle them already
during the past week. I was zoned in on her words when I heard a loud
noise.

CLAP!

I shook my head startled and looked up at Ms. Lee standing in front me
holding a paddle. Not completely aware of what happened or how she or
I got there, I quickly realized I fell asleep. My heart started
racing at both being awoken by the noise and knowing Ms. Lee's
punishment for sleeping. Adding insult to injury was the momentary
increase in pain of my headache. It hurt so bad I heard my own heart
beating.

"Outside now!" She ordered sternly

The rest of the small class of eight giggled while I stood up putting
my reddend face down knowing where this was going.

"Your bottom is about to be as red as your face, young man" She
commented while grabbing my arm and leading me outside the class room,
paddle in tow.

Amid laughter and exiting the class room I once again felt the shame
of the other children knowing I was about to be punished. My eyes
started to get the familiar sting and wetness normally associated with
the knowledge a spanking was coming.

Once outside Ms. Lee put me right in the middle of the hallway both of
us facing the opposite of the classroom door. The other children
quickly went to the door to get a good view of my paddling. The
teacher likely knew the other kids were watching however she felt that
it would provide good incentive for them to watch what happens when
someone sleeps in her class.

"You know better to sleep in class Billy. As a punishment I'm going
to give you five licks with the paddle, bend over and grab your knees"

With out thinking and on instinct I unzipped my pants then together
with my underwear pushed them down to my knees, exposing my bare butt
in the process. I leaned over grabbing my slightly bent knees with
tears now falling. My position created a perfect spankable target.

"You don't have...." She spoke then trailed off.

Next thing I know I felt a warm and soft hand caressing the still
present welts on my bottom and thighs.

"Were you punished today Billy" Ms. Lee spoke in a kind and gentle
voice while still$ touching my naked bottom.

"Ye...Yes'am" I cried

Ms. Lee then turned around and went toward the door. Opening it she
barked at the class for them to take their seats and anyone who was
caught up will be right beside me getting double the punishment. She
closed the door and returned her attention to me.

"Pull your pants up"

Shocked at the order, I hesitated knowing I have yet to be punished.
I looked back at Ms. Lee with a confused look.

"Unless you want me to change my mind, I suggest you listen" She spoke
in a sterner but compassionate voice.

I stood up and pulled my underwear and pants up, once again feeling
uncomfortable as the fabric brushed against the still very raw welts.
I turned around and looked at Ms. Lee who had a concerned look on her
face.

"Was it another teacher who spanked you?" She questioned.

I nodded in confusion at the strange events and question.

"I can guess who it was. Some teachers take our discipline policy to
liberally I think"

Unsure what Ms. Lee was talking about I stayed still and did not
speak, putting my hands behind my back. Unsure what was happening.

"Well your catching a break here today, if I catch you sleeping in my
class again your going to get double, is that understood?"

I once again nodded and slightly smiled at my good fortune. Today was
my lucky day I thought.

"Do not discuss your punishment with anyone in the class I dont want
them thinking I'm getting soft."

"No Ma'am I wont" I said wiping the tears away from my eyes.

With that she sent me back into class. I walked in with my head down
not wanting to make eye contact with all the staring kids. Ms. Lee
followed and quickly got back to her lecture. I was able to stay
awake for the rest of the class. When the bell rang I stayed in my
chair while all the kids left. Once they all left I stood up and
walked over to Ms. Lee's desk.

"Thank you for not spanking me" I mumbled

"Your welcome and I hope you don't repeat what ever mistake you made
earlier today"

"Yes Ma'am"

"You should get home you don't want to be late and worry your mom"

"Thanks again" I said and turned around heading the door.

As I walked my eyes got big remembering Mr. Daniels comment about
calling mom about my punishment. I quickly exited the classroom and
school pausing on the steps for a moment. I worried if the phone call
actually came and what my mom was going to do.

I sighed and started my walk home from school. Hoping for the best.