Talk to the brush F/f

Gailg...@aol.com

Jun 29, 2001, 5:09:03 PM6/29/01

Don't read this if you are not old enough to watch the Jerry Springer
show...which means you should be an ADULT!

When I was 13 my Mom was quite protective and strict. All kinds of
rules, curfews, dress codes, no bad language, etc.... all backed up with
hard spankings, so I should have known better but.....

I used to love to come home from school and fix a snack...yum...then
indulge in a guilty pleasure.....watching the Jerry Springer show. All those
freaks having sex with each other and then fighting about it....I laughed
till I was sick but also had this weird feeling about "did people really have
this much sex?" cuz I was sheltered and had no idea.

I did know that I was forbidden to watch such "trash" as the Springer
show....Mom was quite exact about which TV shows we could watch and which
not....but heck, she wasn't home!

Until one day Mom came home early and caught me munching chips and
staring at three weirdos on the the show! Mom snapped off the television and
started lecturing me...
I don't know what possessed me...too much tv I guess....but I walked out
of the room holding up my palm and said, "Talk to the hand...."....I thought
I was sooo coooool! The look on Mom's face was priceless!

But a few minutes later, Mom walked into my bedroom with a look on her
face which spelled dread! Worse, she had the dang wooden hairbrush in her
hand! I went from cool to terrified in a second!

Mom pulled out a chair, sat down and called me over to her. I started to
mumble abject apologies but she simply held up the dang hairbrush, showing
me the wide, long wooden oval, and said, "Talk to the brush......"

In seconds, she had my shorts and panties down and had me over her lap,
tap tap tapping the hairbrush against my bare bottom.
"Now," she promised, "the brush will do the talking."

I got a hella bad spanking that day. Over and over Mom lamblasted my
bare cheeks with the wood. I was kicking and bawling in a minute but my
spanking lasted much longer than a commercial break on tv!
She spanked slow and HARD....lecturing me about keeping a civil tongue
and promising a belt whipping if she ever caught me watching the show
again...my bare buns were on fire and I was bawling and swearing to behave.

It felt like my backside was swollen twice normal size with the firey
WHACKS leaving hot hot spots up and down my back cheeks...she really had to
hold me down hard as I was lurching like a turtle over her lap.
Ten, twenty, thirty, forty SMACKS of my worst spanking to date and it
felt like forever for the next 20 SPANKS which left me choking and sobbing
like a rag doll....

Then she took her time with the last dozen....spacing them out over time
and my backside to ensure I wouldn't be sitting for a day. Along with a
blistering lecture about THE RULES and what would happen if I didn't follow
them.
When it was finally finally OVER I jumped up and kicked off my shorts
and panties so I could do my spanking dance all around the room.

I never watched Springer again, after that, even when I turned 18 and mom
said it was okay.....everytime I saw his show or a promo for it my bottom
itched and I turned the channel.

SparkleKitty

Jun 29, 2001, 5:09:44 PM6/29/01

> Don't read this if you are not old enough to watch the Jerry
Springer
> show...which means you should be an ADULT!

LOL Nice introduction!! *giggles* I understand better now that i
finished reading the story! LOL ;)

Cute one Gail! Lovely and funny! hehe Thank you!

Hugz,
SK

p&e

kerrsut...@hotmail.com

Jun 29, 2001, 11:37:36 PM6/29/01
Hm, I think Jerry Springer can fit in mom & daughter in next Monday.
Helen

Fra Diavolo

Jun 30, 2001, 12:50:24 AM6/30/01
Well done. Is this fiction or R/L??? Just wondering....

Fra Diavolo

--
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you
tried.

Fra Diavolo

Jul 1, 2001, 7:33:25 PM7/1/01
Hi Gail,

I was NEVER spanked. My dad was dead, and I was a big sort of guy.
Anyway, I'm a spanker, not a spankee and I have given a bunch of spankings,
at least when I had a partner, but that was years ago.

It really was a great story. I liked it a LOT! I just LOVE the title! It
was so super appropriate. I can just see your bottom talking and pleading
with that dreadful brush. BTW, the hairbrush is my favorite instrument of
correction. I is the best attitude adjuster on the planet!
; - )

Keep the good stuff coming. (Maybe I will try to write my second piece
of fiction in a bit....

Warmest regards,

Fra Diavolo

-----
"If you follow your bliss, doors will open for you that wouldn't have opened
for anyone else." -- Joseph Campbell

> From: Gailg...@aol.com
> Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 14:58:37 EDT
> To: fradi...@worldnet.att.net
> Subject: Re: Talk to the brush F/f
>

> Fra,
>
> Howdy....oh yes, I really did get spanked for watching the show....I got
> plenty of spankings as a girl.....how about you?
>
> Gail

Mija

Jul 2, 2001, 2:50:32 AM7/2/01
To post, send e-mail to po...@sssnewsgroups.com.

Gailg...@aol.com wrote:

> Don't read this if you are not old enough to watch the Jerry Springer
> show...which means you should be an ADULT!

Wonderful story Gail! I loved the tone of it -- the
narrator sounded just right. 'Talk to the hand' --
that was soooo great. I like it when the kids in stories
seem clever. :)

Thanks so for posting this.

Peace,

Mija