Story Longest Ride Spanking M/f

Becky...@aol.com

May 21, 2003, 8:03:56 PM5/21/03

for reasonable adults only....

As a 13-year-old girl I'd been raised with spankings and had spent a
couple trips in our family car driving home knowing I was in for a spanking
for some offense I'd committed in public.
But this ride was much worse as I was being driven AWAY from home, my
face pink, my mouth dry, my behind tingling under my skirt as I squirmed in
the back seat while Dad drove me and Mom to Ms. Benson's house.

It started the night before when two of my friends and I had tp'd (toilet
papered) her house. Benson was Mrs. Benson, our middle aged math teacher
who we hated and loved. We thought it would be easy and fun to prank her
house but she had spotted my friend Terri and that was that.

Ms. Benson called Terri's house and Terri folded and gave up our names so
her grounding could be reduced....my other pal Cindy also got grounded after
admitting all of us were in on it.
I knew none of this when my parents asked me what we did last night?
Knowing vandalising a teacher's house would get me spanked good and hard, I
lied like a rug, just praying that no one had got caught and talked.....

Next thing I knew, my 13-year-old bottom was shifting on the car seat as
Dad shifted the car on the way to "visit" my teacher Ms. Benson! For the
first full minute of the ten minute drive I begged, pleaded, shed slow tears
for mercy....I knew I was gonna get spanked bad....but where?
Mom turned, looked over the seat, and told me to "hush up".....she
informed me I was in for a serious spanking and that I would get it in front
of Ms. Benson right after I confessed and apologized to my teacher!

I was silent for the next 8 minutes, just grunting as I actually had to
give Dad directions to Benson's house....

The last minute, pulling up to her house, I began begging again but was
ignored and marched up the walk and in the door as a grim Ms. Benson greeted
me and my parents and escorted us to her living room.

I was used to being spanked. And I had my bare bottom spanked in front
of relatives before, but this was surreal...a ride to my punishment in
front of my teacher! Ms. Benson just nodded as my mother explained that I
was to apologize and then take a spanking in front of her.
I covered my scarlet, tear streaked face with my hands but mom made me
move them so I covered my little butt while I sobbed out a confession and
apology....then Daddy took me over his lap, flipped up my little skirt and
began to hand spank my tight panties like always...hard and fast.....

I remember thinking...I guess this is it this is what it's like to get
a spanking in front of my teacher...cuz I was getting it and the sting was
building so I had trouble keeping still and quiet like I wanted....
Soon his stiff palm painted my cheeks red under my panties and thighs
redder below as spank after spank broke me down to wiggling and yelpping
"oky okay oky stopp god please stop OWWW it HURTs....okay...."

But he didn't stop. I got spanked for a good five minutes until my
fanny was bright red and I was crying tears softly, gasping " I'm sorry
sorry oh god ouwww owwww owww stop...ouwww sorry sorry.."
The whole time Ms. Benson and my mom sat watching me get it.

My relief when Daddy finally let me up was short lived, just long enough
for me to tug my panties out from where they had ridden up my crack during
the spanking, and rub my panties a few times before I saw Mom sit down in
Daddy's place and she had the hairbrush in her hand!

"No MOM! what? what? I got spanked ...Daddy spanked me!" but mom just
said, "Your father spanked you for playing a rude prank on Ms. Benson, I'm
about to paddle you for lying to us about it!"
Oh shit oh god oh hell.......

And hell it was....mom quickly pulled my panties down and took me over
her lap, legs splayed, head down, whining for mercy as my whole red
backside opened to Ms. Benson's view....

Mom spanked slower than Dad, a few seconds between each SMACK but the
back of that wooden hairbrush on my already sore, now bare, behind was
torture and I quickly broke into heavy sobbing and begging "god ouwww
UCCCCCHHHHH godddd mom...stooooooppppp OWWWW owwwWWWw "
The loud sound of the brush on my bare skin echoed and even when it was
burning super bad I knew I was getting it in front of Ms. Benson and she was
seeing everything as I kicked and waved my legs and bounced my bare butt up
and down across mom's lap....

By the end, I was almost hysterical, just like at home, but this time
my jumping, rubbing, screaming, "I'll be a good girl" after spanking dance
was done in front of my 2nd period math teacher, Ms. Benson, who got a great
view of me clutching my swollen ruby buns as well as my small patch of fur in
front and my beet red bawling face.....

Since that spanking ..., I've driven across country more than once but
that ride to be spanked in front of my teacher was the longest drive I ever
made....

Quixotoes

May 22, 2003, 7:32:44 AM5/22/03
Lovely story, Becky Lynn, you naughty button-pusher, you!

Ted

Corporal

May 22, 2003, 10:56:18 AM5/22/03
Great story! You captured the moment(s) and the image(s) perfectly. I
felt like I was right there.

Corporal

Miss Lee

May 22, 2003, 12:38:42 PM5/22/03
On Wed, 21 May 2003 20:03:56 EDT, Becky...@aol.com wrote:

>for reasonable adults only....

Becky, as a fan of having to sit for long periods of time after a
blistering, I know what you mean when you say, "a long ride". Even
though that wasn't what you meant. <g>

This was so hot. Yum, yum, yummy. Sigh. Horny again.

Miss Lee
Still spanko after all these years

Wooz

May 22, 2003, 9:09:22 PM5/22/03
BeckyLynn writes a fun story:

>for reasonable adults only....

>But this ride was much worse as I was being driven AWAY from home, my
>face pink, my mouth dry, my behind tingling under my skirt as I squirmed in
>the back seat while Dad drove me and Mom to Ms. Benson's house.

In the meantime, busily moderating a spanking newsgroup whilst surreptitiously
writing scintillating spanko stories, Mr. Benson missed out on all the fun. Poor
guy! Multitasking can be hell. :c(

Nice story BeckyLynn, enjoyed it. :c)

Wooz