(F/m(b) Severe, Partial Nudity, Belt) Fantasy Diaries Chapter 1

billy

Dec 19, 2009, 4:27:40 AM12/19/09
This is a new series I'm hoping to have a following. Its concerns
"Billy" being adopted. Comments appreciated!

Sitting in the new and strange living room, I wondered how I got
here. The last week was a whirl wind and I truly have not grasped it
all. My new "mom" was talking from the kitchen but I was not paying
attention.

She walked into the living room looking at me with curious but
expectant eyes.

"Billy, Billy" She snapped trying to get my attention.

I blinked several times finally responding to her prodding.

"Yes Ma'am"

"Your new father and I are happy you are here and are aware of your
previous experiences. While we do not condone some those events we do
believe in discipline and punishment"

"Yes Ma'am"

"To emphasize this we will discuss how you will be punished. Where
were you normally when your mother spanked you?"

Somewhat apprehensive about this question I hesitated before
answering. Wondering where this was going.

"I was in my room or the living room"

"Where you bent over? Did you have to grab a chair?" She said nodding
her acceptance of my previous answer.

"Bent over my bed or a sofa" I answered in a embarrassed and shy tone
hoping this was going to be over soon.

"Why don't you show me"

My eyes got big and my mouth gaped slightly. I started to get the
feeling in my stomach I got when my mom spanks me.

"It's okay honey, go ahead"

With apprehension I stood up and walked over to the couch and bent
over, noticing that the sofa was a bit shorter than the one I was used
too, allowing my feet to completely touch the floor. I looked over to
my foster mom with the look of dread in my eyes, wishing she would
tell me I could get up now.

As if reading my mind she spoke again causing my heart to shudder.

"Why, don't you stay there for now while we discuss some other things"

She paused for a moment before resuming

"Is this how your were punished?"

"Yes, Ma'am, with my pants pulled down" I said meekly

"Really? Why dont you go ahead and pull them down"

Again my eyes got even bigger. Not wanting to face the embarrassment
I started to ask my own questions.

"Am I in trouble, did I do something?"

"No, honey. We are just going over some things, why don't you go
ahead and pull your pants down:"

While bending over I stared at her in disbelief. Conflicted, I did
not want to be embarrassed but still not wanting to make my new mom
mad. I decided stand up and lower my dockers exposing my white briefs
and the pants fell to my ankles. I stood there waiting for further
instructions, ,hoping this would be the end of the embarrassing
situation and questions.

"Go ahead and bend back over"

I was now seriously worried. Did I do something wrong I wondered?
Did I make a mistake? Is she mad at me? All question that had no
answers.

"Go ahead" She repeated.

I did as told, still not knowing where this was going.

Bent over she continued her strange and embarrassing line of
questioning.

"Is this exactly how your were punished when misbehaved"

Deliberating weather or not lie I laid across that couch in real
fear. Not wanting to lie I responded honestly.

"No Ma'am"

"Oh, what is different?" She stood ,up.

"I had to pull my underwear down" I said regretting the truth.and
knowing what was coming next.

"Get'em down" She spoke slightly more sternly

I stood up and look at her horrified at her demand. My hands by my
side and my pants down aorund my ankles my embarrassment level was
about to increase to epic proportions. I tried to avoid the prospect
by asking another questions.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, darling I'm afraid so"

I cocked my head slightly mouth open and eyes bigger than saucers. I
thought about what to do and could not come up with an answer. I
hesitantly but obediently pulled my underwear down to just above my
knees, immediately putting my hands over my privates to protect my
modesty.

"Billy, go ahead drop your hands and bend back over" She said while
moving closer to me.

I once again hesitated before complying but did as told none the
less. Blushing when my hands went to my side. I hurried to get back
over the sofa to save a little face.

"So this is how your mom punished you?" said approvingly

"Yes Ma'am" I said shyly

"What did she use to spank you with"

"ah...a....b..belt"

"I think your father has a few belts that can be used for that. Stay
there."

My new mom left the room. Waiting for her to return, I laid across
the sofa and for the second time that day I wondered how I got here.
I pondered what I did to make my new mom mad at me. I also felt
ashamed to be bent over bare in front of a total stranger.

"So your mom bared your butt and bent you over then spanked your bare
behind with a belt like a little 5 year old?" She said upon returning
with a leather belt.

"Yes Ma'am" I started to cry softly

SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a severe and painful blow the belt landed direct center of my
bottom. I lunged forward leaving my feet momentarily but holding
position demonstrating years of experience.

"This is exactly how you will be punished in this house" she spoke as
soon as the belt landed

Yesssssssss Ma'aaaam"

SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Another horrifying blow lands on the crease separating my legs and
bottom.

"I will not tolerate disobedience. How many is that"?

"Yes M...Ma'am. Two" I responded openly crying now.

"Your father and I believe this is the best way to show you the
consequence of you actions, we hope we will never have to do this
again. I want you reply with a yes ma'am or no ma'am along with the
count, is that understood?"

SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Another devastating blow lands before I respond.

"Y...Ya...Yes....Ma...Ma'am. Three"

"Your going to pull your weight and complete your chores"

SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

"Y...ya...ya...Ma...Ma......Ma'am. Fo...fo...four"

"The are to be done after your home work and before you do anything
else"

SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

"Yes....Ma.......ma...............ma'am. Five' Sobbing uncontrollably

SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

"You will do your homework right after school and it will always be
complete before you do anything else"

"Ya....Mam......seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeix"

The belt was doing its job causing me immense pain. Only thing keep
me from moving besides determination was the long pause between licks.

"You respect your elders"

SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Yaaaaaa.....ma.................sevvvvvvvvvvvvv"

"You will do as told and not question"

SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

"Y..........................ma..........eayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

My butt was now a deep shade of red covered in welts from the bottom
of my butt to the top.

"Now to emphasize this I'm going to give you a spanking, you dont have
to count but do not fight"

I steadied my self for the inevitable licking that was to come.
clinching my butt even tighter. She proceeded to use her left arm and
place it in the small of my back.

Smack.....................smack,............smack.............smack..............smack.
The licks kept landing over and over. I lunged forward only held by
mom's left hand, kicking my legs in agony until it was finally over.
My butt now crimson from the spanking.

Mom hovered over me while I cried and settled down. Once I stopped
being hysterical she told me to stand up and face her. Not thinking
about my modesty any more I stood up and turned around. She knelt
down on her knees and looked into my eyes. Then with her right hand
wiped away the tears that were still coming down. I was a well
punished little boy who just got his butt tore up.

"Now honey, we are happy to have you here and hope we will never have
to do this again. But it is important for a young boy to know the
consequence of his actions and that misbehavior and disobedience will
not be tolerated."

After she was done talking she hugged me for the longest I have ever
been hugged before. She then told me to walk over to the corner and
think about what I just learned.

Standing in the coner I once again thought how did I get here.