SSC "child" F/f Not Again!

Becky...@aol.com

Aug 12, 2004, 7:07:08 PM8/12/04
Adults only  no approval implied

     "Mother,"  16-year-old Lisa  complained,  "you haven't spanked Stacy in  weeks!"

     Standing in the kitchen, Lisa grinned at Stacy,  her 13-year-old stepsister. Stacy blushed red at the words and looked up to her stepmother.

     "Really?"  the stepmother frowned,  "When did I last spank you Stacy?"

     The girl in question reached back to cover the seat of her shorts and muttered, "Not long  ago M'am!"

     "It's been three weeks," Lisa announced, "since you spanked Stacy for sassing back.  And just today she hasn't yet done the breakfast dishes like you told her to!"

     Tall, stern stepmother glanced at the dishes in the sink,  "I see," she said,  "it does seem about time to have you over my lap again Missy!"

     "Yes!"  Lisa crowed, "give her a good one mom!"

     Stacy cluched her behind and  whined, "NO, please Ma'm...don't spank me again! I didn't do anything!"

     "Right," stepmother blurted,  "You didn't do the dishes first time I asked,  get over here young lady." And she sat down.

     Lisa giggled at her stepsister's perdicament and watched gleefully as Stacy had to take her shorts off and then have her panties pulled down.  Then Stacy was over the lap, facing the floor and begging  "don't spank me!  I'll be good!  I'll do the dishes now! Please I don't wanna spankn...."

     WHAP SMACK CRACK Stacy's bare bottomed hand spanking began with rapid hard smacks which left scarlet finger prints on bare bottom  cheeks and caused Stacy to start a low  moan of  "no no no"  as her tight white behind heated up with slap after slap after slap of her stepmother's palm.

     After many many solid SLAPS, leaving Stacy's bare bottom hot pink,  the stepmother paused and let poor Stacy sob and writhe over the lap.  "Lisa," she asked, "bring me the wooden spoon from the drawer?"  Lisa jumped and found the spoon, handing the long handled spanker over to her mom,  gloating over how much it would sting young Stacy's  bare red buns!

     "That was the best ever!"  Lisa thought later, as she was rubbing between her legs, thinking of how she got to watch Stacy get her bare bottom whipped bright red from the spoon .....and then Lisa orgasmed,  once...twice...rubbing her wet spot... thinking of Stacy's after spank  dance...bawling...rubbing...