Obedience M/F

winte...@hongkong.com

Jun 17, 2002, 6:15:02 PM6/17/02

As far as I'm concerned, the greatest drug is willing
submission. I love a woman's raised bottom, her buttocks slightly
spread, her thighs open, exposing her anus and her pussy. Her
bottom is arched and offered for spanking or penetration, her
vulva exposed and ready to be fucked. She has given herself to
me and that is the most greatest and most precious gift there is.

She knows that before she gets fucked she is going to get a hard
spanking. It will hurt and she wants it to hurt. I love that
thirst for pain and the hunger to cum. I love to tease her, keep
her on edge, using the pain from the spanking to just keep the
orgasm away, until finally she gets fucked hard and cums.

There is a drug for everyone, the thing that makes you crazy.
This is mine. I tried to distill this all out in this story.
The characters have no names. They are primal actors in
my minds eye.

As I mentioned in my previous F/M story, this is the last story I
plan to post, at least for the foreseeable future.

Wintermute

Obedience (M/F)

They had been kissing on the couch. Now she was lying face down
across his lap. He had flipped her skirt up and was caressing her
bottom and pussy through the sheer fabric of her black string bikini
panties. Her panties were damp over her vulva with her excitement.

Feeling the dampness of her pussy, he started to spank her with his
hand. He started out slowly, alternating the slaps between her
buttocks, mixing the slaps with caresses between her spread thighs.
As the spanking continued he gave her more slaps and fewer caresses
until he was spanking her steadily and her bottom was starting to
blush pink. His hand was also starting to get sore.

His hand moved again to her pussy and pushed her hips up, moving her
panty covered clit against his fingers.

"Shall I take these panties down, little girl?", he asked

"Hmm, yes, please", she answered, rubbing against him.

"Get me the ruler paddle"

"But you gave me a spanking last night", she complained.

He moved the sheer material of her panties aside, baring her right
buttock, pushing the material between her cheeks.

"I don't see any marks. You must not have been spanked that hard"

"Well the cane hurt. A lot. And then you paddled me."

"And then..." he said, running a finger over her vulva.

"And then you fucked me and I came hard. But the spanking hurt."

He slapped the cheek of the buttock he had bared. "Spankings are
supposed to hurt young lady", he reminded her. "Now get the paddle.
And since we're discussing caning the tender bottom of a lovely young
lady, bring me the cane too."

She got up from his lap. "Yes, Sir" she said with a pout. She
adjusted her rucked up panties and went up stairs to get the
implements she would be spanked with.

He was surprised when she returned, carrying the paddle and the
rattan cane, to see that she was naked except for her tiny string
bikini panties, black against her pale skin. Looking at her wearing
only a wisp of sheer fabric made his cock hard.

"You can put the cane on the table", he said indicating the
coffee table in front of the couch. He pulled her to him, between his
legs. He raised his head and took her right nipple in his mouth. He
sucked on her nipple and bit it gently. He pulled her close, cupping
a buttock in each hand. After a few minutes he gently pushed her
back. "Pull down your panties", he ordered. "I'm going to give you a
spanking"

She slipped her panties down to the middle of her thighs. He
caressed her bare pussy. She was very wet. "I see you enjoyed that"

"You know doing that to my nipples makes me wet".

"Yes, I do. No hand me the paddle and lie over my lap"

He took the paddle from her and she positioned her bottom over his
right thigh. He caressed her bare bottom, slipping his fingers
between her cheeks and down to her pussy. She spread her legs as far
as the panties would allow as he rubbed her pussy.

"You are so beautiful", he told her. "By strutting in wearing only
those little panties were hoping to seduce me into fucking you,
instead of giving you a spanking?".

She moved against his hand, rubbing harder against him, her vulva
slick with her wetness. "Yes, Sir. Don't you want to fuck me".

He slipped his thumb into her, rubbing her inside, just below her
mons. His cock was rock hard. "Yes, I want to fuck you. But I want
to give you a hard spanking first."

He withdrew his hand and began paddling her. He started out slowly
giving her a few strokes and then stopping to caress her. Soon,
however, he was giving her five and then ten strokes at a time. She
lay still and took her spanking, but as her bottom got sore she
started crying out with each stroke. When he stopped paddling her,
her bottom was blushed crimson and hot as he ran his palm over the
curve of her buttocks.

"You've been a very good girl, lying still and taking your spanking"
he told her. "Now I want you to bend over the back of the couch."

She stood up and stepped out of her panties, which had slipped down
to her ankles while he paddled her. The back of the couch came up to
the tops of her thighs. She bent over the back of the couch, resting
her hands on the seat cushions. Bent over like this, her bottom
arched upward, cheeks slightly spread, her thighs open leaving her
pussy and ass totally exposed, presented for the cane or his cock.

She felt the tap of the cane on her bottom and then the hot stinging
burn of the first stroke. She drew her breath in sharply as she felt
the wash of pain. After the first few strokes she was crying out
after each one. He caned the lower part of her bottom and her upper
thighs, giving her a few seconds between each stroke. As he spanked
her, the cries merged together until she was crying softly, tears
streaking her face.

After a time the caning stopped and she felt him caress her, rubbing
her pussy, which was slick with her arousal. After the burning
strokes of the cane his caress felt very good. Her bottom and the
tops of her thighs were crimson, lined with cane welts. She heard his
clothes slide off him as he undressed behind her. He spread her pussy
lips and slipped his cock inside her. His thrusts were deep and hard,
as he pulled his cock almost all the way out of her with each thrust.
She loved the feel of his hard cock and she arched back, pushing her
bottom upward as she had when she took the cane. After a few minutes
he withdrew.

"Oh, please..." she said a bit breathlessly, wanting his cock
again.

"I'm afraid you have more cane coming, my love" he said, caressing
her hot buttocks.

He started caning her again, giving the strokes across the middle of
her buttocks, moving down to the top of her thighs. As he caned her
thighs she started crying. After giving her twenty strokes he
stopped and pushed into her. He could feel her bottom, hot from
the spanking as he fucked her.

"I want you to go up to our bedroom and lay out the spanking strap
on the bed and lie over the pillows" he told her as he withdrew.

She stood up. "May I rub"

"Yes, you may"

She rubbed her sore bottom. Her buttocks felt fevered, hot, and she
could feel the cane welts, like hard little scars lining her bottom
and upper thighs.

She went to their bedroom and got the spanking strap from the
closet. It had a long thick leather lash with a wooden handle. She
thought about how much the strap would hurt across her sore welted
bottom.

She lay across the bed, the pillows under her hips, pushing her
bottom up.

"Good girl" he told her when he came up a few minutes later. He
picked up the strap. "Push that ass up for me and put your fingers on
your clit" he told her. She reached under her and put her right index
finger and middle finger on her clit. "Massage that naughty little
clit for me" he ordered. As she massaged her clit, moving her fingers
up and down, she knew that her pussy was on display. She started
breathing harder.

The strap cracked down hard across her ass, pushing her into the
pillow, surprising her with its thud and pain. She kept her bottom up
as he spanked her, crying out under the strokes. Every five strokes
or so he would stop and make her rub her clit more. He would wait
until her fingers started moving faster, still crying softly from her
spanking, drawing sharp breaths, before he started strapping her
again, keeping her on the edge of orgasm, the pain of the strap not
letting her get over.

He put down the strap and moved behind her, spreading her pussy,
penetrating her, fucking her hard as she rubbed her clit. Her
bottom and thighs were sore and hot and it hurt as he slammed into
her. She rubbed her clit faster, her arousal building as he fucked
her. She was still crying like a spanked little girl when her orgasm
came, shuddering, blinding white light as she felt his cock get bigger
and he came inside her.

歡迎使用HongKong.com郵件系統
Thank you for using hongkong.com Email system

winte...@hongkong.com

Jun 17, 2002, 7:05:13 PM6/17/02

winte...@hongkong.com

Jun 17, 2002, 7:05:31 PM6/17/02

Fawne

Jun 17, 2002, 11:15:02 PM6/17/02
*pants and drools playfully* This story was incredibly erotic. I'm
sorry to hear that it's the last one you'll be writing for awhile,
because this is just the type of story I love to read. Now I'm gonna
have to go back and read all your old stories. *grins*
Love and spanks, Fawne

Gina

Jun 19, 2002, 6:55:01 PM6/19/02
This is a keeper. Very erotic story. This type of spanking, i.e. strap,
cane, hand and paddle,,all in a sexual context is my ultimate fantasy.
Nice story, thanks

Pet

<winte...@hongkong.com> wrote in message