Sister gets it MF/f

Gailg...@aol.com

Jan 29, 2002, 8:40:06 PM1/29/02
adults only please

When I was home over winter break my sister Kelli got into BIG trouble.
That is our code word for spankings. If Kelli told me I was in "BIG trouble"
I knew she meant I was in for a spanking, or if one of us said, "I'm in
BIG trouble" it meant the same thing.
I was last spanked two years ago at 20, but Kelli is 17 and still gets
it.

So when I was home for break one night and my parents found out that
Kelli had lied about where she went that night (driving around with guys
instead of at the basketball game) I knew she was in BIG trouble.
I was nervous waiting for my sister to get home. Our folks hate lying
and I knew Kelli was in for some serious spanking and it brought back
memories of my own bare bottomed blisterings.

Kelli came bouncing in the door, unawares, until Mom stopped her and
brought her into the living room. Her face fell as mom began questioning her
and it became obvious she'd been caught in a lie.
Poor Kelli was shivering and in tears as she followed orders to take her
dress off, then her pantyhose and her shoes.

In just bra and panties Kelli was pulled over Dad's lap. She tried to
plead but he hand spanked her backside hard and fast. WHAP WHAP WHAP it
was scary. Kelli started to moan and whine but didn't cry for a long time,
just groaned "no..okay...no" and started kicking her legs a little.
At the very end of her long spanking Kelli started to cry but Dad stopped
and let her up.

Mom told me to go get the spanking brush and as I left the room I heard
her tell Kelli to "take your underpants off."

I hated picking up the big wooden hairbrush painted bright red...mom's
little joke about spanking our bottoms till they were red as the brush...I'd
fetched that red brush far too many times so it could burn my buns, but I
carried it back and gave it to mom just as she was ending her lecture to
Kelli.
"...to learn honesty you'll get an honest-to-god bare bottomed blistering
young lady."

Kelli was red-faced and crying, wearing only her bra and socks, hands on
her just -spanked behind, staring at the brush in Mom's hand.

God, I knew how she felt, and I knew what she was about to feel, and I
was hella glad it wasn't MY fanny in the fire!
Kelli was in BIG trouble.

Quixotoes

Jan 29, 2002, 9:37:45 PM1/29/02
THIS, folks, is how to write. Short, sweet, to the point.

Ted

Doc Tsai

Jan 29, 2002, 9:56:15 PM1/29/02
I know that Kelli was in BIG trouble (HAIRBRUSH trouble), but . . . it would be
sooooo nice to know just what happened next . . . please??

Doc Tsai
DocT...@aolnospam.com