Online Stores for Implements?

dons...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2006, 6:55:23 PM7/31/06
Where is a good place to find some paddles online?

sugarbabe

Jul 31, 2006, 10:56:16 PM7/31/06

dons...@gmail.com wrote:
> Where is a good place to find some paddles online?

Hi don,

Try this:

www.Spanking-Paddles.com

Lilly aka:sugarbabe

Mija

Jul 31, 2006, 11:46:38 PM7/31/06
donslice wrote:

> Where is a good place to find some paddles online?

If you're looking for leather paddles, Adam and Gillian make some
excellent stuff.

http://www.aswgt.com/welcome.html

--
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good."
Email is: mijita(at)thetreehouse(dot)net.

Tony Elka

Aug 1, 2006, 1:20:42 AM8/1/06
> dons...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Where is a good place to find some paddles online?

For leather paddles, I recommend The London Tanner

http://www.thelondontanners.com/

For wooden paddles, you have lots of choices, here's a few that I know
personally:

http://hometown.aol.com/exoticpaddles/index.html

http://www.paddlemaker.com/

And if you'd like something on the narrower side, but quite fun, here's
a wonderful cane maker:

http://www.canes4pain.com/

Best,
Tony

Stella

Aug 2, 2006, 10:14:21 PM8/2/06
All the paddles I've used (or to be more specific, have had used one me)
have come from here.

http://www.paddlewerks.com/enter.html

<dons...@gmail.com> wrote in message