(F/m (b) Severe, Bath Brush, Belt, Nudity, Con, NC) Fantasy Diaries Ch. 5

billy

Dec 27, 2009, 7:43:35 AM12/27/09
This is the 5th installment of stories from my Fantasy Diaries. If you
notice I have not published the 4th one yet. I had this idea and
wanted to write it. If you have constructive criticism or positive
feedback I encourage you to post here or on my blog:
www.Childhoodspankingdiaries.blogspot.com

If you have any particular stories or scenarios my writing would be
good for let me know. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: This and adult story involving the spanking of a preteen
boy do not read if your not interested or under the age of 18. As
with all my stories or memories it is assumed that I personally am the
one receiving the spankings whether it's fiction or non-fiction.

Slip & Slide
By Billy

As the days past I slowly became more comfortable with my
surroundings. Calling my new parents mom and dad was now spoken with
ease. My sister Nicole, who everyone called Nicky, was still a
mystery to me. Sometimes she seemed really nice and other times was a
pain to deal with. Jennifer and I quickly became best friends,
spending almost everyday together. With her help I befriended some of
the neighborhood boys, which made school much easier. It was late May
and most of the talk was summer vacation.

It was Saturday and mom had a Women's League meeting with some of the
neighborhood ladies. They were on the back patio gossiping while
Jennifer and I along with some of our friends were swimming in the
pool, playing normal games children play. Nicky was sun bathing in
the yard when the fateful idea came up.

"Billy why don't you get the slip and slide out!" Recommended Tommy

This idea went over well with the other children as they voiced their
agreement with Tommy's.

"I got to ask my mom and she's busy with them other ladies." I
responded

"Aw gee, Billy come on, just get it out." Tommy continued amid more
prods from the other children.

I knew not to get the slide out with out asking mom's permission and
was not going to break her rules. Coupled with continued pressure
from the others, this only left one alternative.

I climbed out of the pool and ran over to where my mom and the other
ladies were sitting.

"Hey mom, can I......" I asked before I was cut off.

"Billy how many times do I have to tell you to not interrupt people
when they are talking. Mrs. Jennings was just making a point before
you were so rude."

"I'm sorry" I said looking over at Mrs. Jennings.

My mom sighed and looked at me with disappointed eyes pausing a few
moment before continuing.

"I do not think sorry is good enough this time." My mom spoke in a
voice of resignation.

I started to get a bad feeling in my stomach, not liking where this
conversation was going.

"Mom, I'm really sorry, I wont do it again!" I exclaimed attempting
to avoid retribution for my interruption.

"This is what I'm talking about, little boys need discipline and a
firm hand or they tend to forget their manners." Mom remarked to the
ladies.

With out any more words being spoke the other ladies nodded in
agreement. They along with me knew what was about to happen. I was
worried especially with my friends watching nearby. Mom warned me
several times since I came to live with them about interrupting adult
conversations. I bit my lower lip knowing I was wrong and wish I
would of thought before I spoke. Fully expecting to go inside and
have mom punish me I waited for the order. With any luck she would
only make me stand in the corner.

"Okay, Billy go ahead and get your swim trunks down." Mom said mater
of fact.

My eyes got big and I stammered to get the next words out, not
expecting mom to punish me outside much less in front of all my
friends.

"B...B..But mom ev...ev...every ones watching!" I exclaimed in a rare
moment of insolence.

"Billy, pull your swim trunks down like a good boy." Mom spoke with
her voice getting sterner.

"Mo...mo...mom, please. Just...Just take me inside" I begged

"Now you are going to get paddled for back talk, want to make it a
belting too?" Mom questioned with glaring eyes, shaking her head in
disbelief at my resistance.

Looking at mom with pleading eyes, unsure of what else to do. I stood
there thinking about the embarrassment of being spanked in front of
those ladies, much less my friends. Paralyzed with fear and
trepidation I did not act. A few moments elapsed as mom waited for my
compliance.

"Well your continued disobedience is only making it worse. Your
already went from a hand spanking to being paddled to now getting
whipped with the belt, do you want me to get a switch?" Mom
questioned, getting more and more angry the longer I took.

Already fearful of my coming punishment I relented and slowly pushed
my swim trunks down with tears forming in my eyes, feeling the spring
breeze float across my newly, naked skin. The undressing exposed my
fair complexion and that of my bare bottom. I stood up with my trucks
now at my ankles and thought about Jennifer and the other boys. I
just knew Jennifer would never speak to me again much less the boys
recanting the experience for everyone at school and around the
neighborhood. Tears were now falling in the presence of my utter
humiliation. Wishing I could go back in time and not even try asking
mom for permission to use the slip and slide. If I had thought before
I spoke I would not be standing naked in font of everyone waiting to
get my bare butt spanked.

"Put you hands on top of your head" Mom ordered

With tears falling freely and resigned to my fate my modesty was
absent. I lifted my hands and placed them on the back of my head as
mom instructed. My face was red as a beet knowing everyone saw my
naked, exposed body.

"Embarrassing Billy?" Mom questioned after letting the situation sink
in.

I nodded while still looking down. All the ladies had approving looks
on their face, understanding my moms attempt to curb my misbehavior.
My friends in the pool were now aware something went wrong, staring at
me with mouths half open and eyes wide with surprise.

"What you feel right now is how I feel when you do not mind your
manners while in the company of my friends." Mom spoke with a calm
but intent demeanor.

"Further, when I ask you to do something I expect you to do it, is
that understood?" Mom asked with a little more sternness.

I again nodded my head with a helpless look on my face hoping beyond
hope that mom would take me inside to punish me. Mom took a deep
breath and sighed before speaking again.

"Come here and bend over my lap and receive your well deserved
spanking." Mom instructed

I brought my hands down and stepped over to the right of where mom was
sitting, bending over into the embarrassing position. Once over her
lap, she adjusted and lifted her right leg as to lift my bottom up in
the air. My feet barely touched the cement of the patio. I clinched
my bottom in anticipation of the spanking.

With out much fanfare mom started the punishment. She spanked me with
with her hand with a brisk pace, landing swats across the full
spectrum of my naked little butt. For about five minutes she smacked
my bottom causing it to go from white to pink to a light shade of
red. I started bravely enough staying quiet. However half way
through I no longer was thinking about my pride and started to squirm
a little. As the pain intensified I started to cry openly kicking my
legs causing my shorts to fly off. As if the spanking had lasted two
hours mom stopped and I laid on her lap quietly sobbing more at
embarrassment than the pain.

"Nickey, honey, will you go get the bath brush. Mom yelled over with a
business like voice.

Nickey as with everyone else was looking at the scene with surprise
and an unrelenting curiosity. She got up slowly and started to do as
mom told.

"Now go face the wall and we will finish this when Nickey gets back."
Mom ordered, helping me get off her lap.

"Your punishment would be over now if you had not talked back." Mom
commented.

I moved over to the wall and put my nose against it, folding my arm
behind me in my customary position. While waiting for Nickey to
return the ladies all talked about the importance of corporal
punishment when raising children, specifically boys. They all agree
boys were more willful and needed correction frequently. I stood
there with tears running down my face now aware again of the
audience. I sobbed knowing my punishment was not yet over and further
embarrassment waited. Knowing how I must look standing in the corner
after mom spanking my bare butt making it red, my awareness of my
nudity was an ever present feeling inside my thoughts.

Nicky returned with the over-sized wooden bath brush, handing it to my
mom.

"Don't spank him too hard mom" Nicky said in an act of compassion.

"It would be wise if you left the discipline up to me young lady" Mom
chided.

Turning her attention back to me, she waited for a moment before
telling me to return to her lap.

"He's going to have a sore bottom tonight" My mom said while shaking
her head and looking over at me, knowing what she must do.

"Bring your butt over here and get back across my lap." Mom
commanded.

Bringing my hands down to my side I turned around and faced mom. I
slowly walked over to her. Upon looking at the brush my crying
intensified and I laid across my moms knee knowing any attempt to
resist would be futile. Mom had yet to spank me with the bath brush
and it looked painful. It's over-sized head almost covered my small
butt. The long handle allowed for more leverage than a hair brush
consequently more pain. I was positive mom was going to use it in the
most effective way to blister my butt. I laid with my bottom flexed
waiting on the inevitable stinging that was about to happen. Yes, I
thought, she was going to punish me good for talking back.

Mom again repositioned herself lifting my butt up in the air. She
started rubbing the paddle across my naked ass causing me to squirm in
anticipation. With out warning she started with a fast and methodical
spanking, once again covering my entire bottom and the top of my
legs. Within seconds I was crying and gasping for air. Kicking with
all my might and squirming in a fruitless attempt to escape the
stinging and blistering pain my bare little ass was enduring.

Unfazed by my demonstration of pain mom continue expertly use the
brush to punish my naughty little bottom. The color on my butt
quickly went from light red to a shiny crimson. I was now sobbing
hysterically. After five minutes of blistering my bottom, mom finally
relented and set the brush on the table, . She waited a few moments
allowing me to regain some semblance of composure. I laid on her lap
crying pain. I had learned my lesson.

I started to calm down no longer thinking about my embarrassment. I
just wanted mom to forgive me and almost instinctively mom started
talking while rubbing my back.

"Billy its important that you know that I love you and hope you learn
from your mistakes." She Started.

"I spanked you with my hand as punishment for your interrupting. I
then paddled your bottom to teach you a lesson about talking back.
Later on this afternoon you are going to get your butt tore up as
punishment for not listening. Now get up, give me a hug, then go
stand next to the wall." She spoke in calm and loving voice.

Now mom turned her attention to the still gawking brood of kids.

"I'm sorry children your going to have to go home. Billy is going to
be punished for the rest of the day." Mom spoke sending me a reminder
of my predicament as I went to the wall.

Settled down and no longer crying I sniffled and hiccuped as I stood
by the wall. Every so often I took a deep breath and shivered while
allowing reminents of my crying to escape. My naked crimson butt was
on display for another hour and a half. I started to fidget my hands
and shift my feet after about an hour. Mom quickly noticing, stood up
and reminded my to stay still by popping my thigh with her hand.
Causing me to whine for a short period of time.

After an hour and an half my moms meeting finally adjourned. As the
ladies were saying their goodbyes I turned around unprompted and
apologized for my behavior. All the ladies smiled and thanked me thus
allowing me a moment of contriteness. My mom looked over at me with
pride and knowledge that the punishment she dished out was not in
vain.

After the ladies left she cleaned up while I stayed facing the wall.
My stomach started aching in anticipation of the fast approaching
appointment with the belt. The pain in my bottom throbbed. I started
to softly cry as I knew my punishment was about to continue. How I
wished I would not have spoken back to my mother and acted when
instructed. Now i was going to be rightfully punished by having my
butt tore up.

Once done cleaning up and as if on cue mom turned her attention to me.

"I want you to go up to your room and lay across the bed putting a
pillow underneath your mid section. I will be up in a minute to whip
your ass."

"Yes Ma'am" I responded while turning around.

As I went through the door mom spoke again.

"And I want you to think about why your being punished and what you
can do to not let it happen again" She instructed.

I paused for a moment thinking about making an effort to avoid the
spanking. Mom's look quickly foiled any attempt I was going to make.
I then headed for my room ashamed at my behavior and embarrassed at my
nakedness.

I reached the room and did as mom told. I laid across the bed
clutching a pillow thinking about what I did wrong. My naked body laid
across the bed with my bottom and legs still a visible crimson color.
I felt hopeless and overpowered by my guilt and fear of the coming
punishment. Despite this I kept having a recurring thought about
wanting and deserving to have my bare butt royally whipped. This
confused me as I knew I wasn't supposed to want a spanking. I laid
there crying with these thoughts for 15 minutes until I heard the
jingling belt buckle indicating mom was on her way.

She entered the room and paused looking at my bottom before she
spoke.

"I was proud of you today." Mom remarked

Laid across the bed completely vulnerable and naked. Not thinking
about any embarrassment or modesty I looked up at mom in surprise.

"In fact I think you have learned your lesson. I'm still debating
whether I should punish you for not listening to me."

Confused and unsure of what to say I stayed silent staring at mom.

"Do you understand why I punished and embarrassed you in front of your
friends?"

"Yes Ma'am." I answered softly.

"Tell me why your were punished." She ordered in a calm and loving
voice.

"When I interrupt, I show that I have no respect for anyone else's
thoughts." I answered staying in my soft voice.

"Why else?" Mom queried, surprised at the use of Billy's own word to
explain his actions and knowing that he understood.

"I was disobedient and mouthy showed you no respect in front of your
Friends.........or no respect at all" I again spoke meekly.

"Good" Mom replied

"I think you have learned your lesson and I'm not going to whip you"
Mom continued

"Mom?" I spoke with tears still running down my face.

"Yes, honey?" Mom spoke with relief at not having to spank me.

"I....I....Feel" I started and paused

I was unsure of my self and did not know how to say what I was
thinking.

"What is it baby?" Mom said with concern.

"I...I...Fa...fa...feel like I sh...sh..should be spanked." Not
believing what I just spoke and slightly wishing I did not say it.

"Ah, I see." Mom commented making me feel a little more sure of my
self.

"While waiting for you I kept having thoughts that I deserve and want
to be whipped for disobeying you" I continued.

Mom did not speak but nodded to acknowledge what I was saying and I
Looked away embarrassed at expressing my thoughts. Mom sat on the bed
setting the belt down beside me and started to rub in a circular
motion across my back all the way down to my sore swollen red bottom.
The level of comfort she provided in that moment made me feel glad she
was my mom.

"Honey, I can see where you would have those thoughts. It's normal for
little boys to feel the need to be punished when they are guilty."
Mom explained.

I looked back at her with my red and wet face sniffling and still
crying.

"The fact you feel guilty is actually a good thing" Mom continued

"It....*hiccup*.....is?" I whined.

"Well, you should feel guilty when your bad, but you should also feel
contrite....do you know what that word means?"

I nodded in acknowledgement.

"The feelings of guilt should be gone after you are punished. One of
the reasons I punish you is to make you feel contrite and make those
guilty feelings go away." Mom continued her explanation.

Still looking at mom I laid my head down and paused for a moment
before talking.

"You punished me and I still feel guilty." I said out of curiosity.

"Probably because I told you that I was going to spank you with the
belt"

Turning my eyes away I said something that surprised me and scared me
at the same time.

"Will you whip me with the belt?"

Mom cocked her head and showed a small smile.

"You are a brave little....I'm sorry, young man." She corrected
herself

Still rubbing my body mom did not speak for a few minutes. I was not
sure why she thought I was brave but it made me feel good. I returned
my gaze to her but it was obvious her mind was on something else. I
noticed her eyes were starting to glisten.

"Mom? Are you okay?" I asked concerned. I have never seen my mother
cry before.

"Honey, are you sure this is what you want?" With a tear falling down
her cheek.

I nodded before even thinking about the question. I knew I deserved
to be spanked and no amount of thought would change that. My heart
was beating fast and I started to cry a little harder. Knowing my mom
was about to punish me like I deserve I turned my head forward
clutching the pillow with all my might. Mom stood up and grabbed the
belt pausing as if to ponder what she was about to do.

"Just because you asked me to spank you does not mean I'm going to go
any easier than I originally planned. Do you understand?" She asked
obviously conflicted by the situation.

"Yes Ma'am, I know I deserve to have my butt tore up" I cried while
clinching my ass in anticipation of the belt.

With out further hesitation mom started a deliberate and severe
whipping. She painted my ass and thighs with expert precision. She
whipped my naked body for 15 minutes solid, landing a lick every 5-10
seconds. Within the first few licks i way squirming uncontrollably,
spreading and crossing my legs. Several times during the spanking I
moved out the way and put my hands to protect my beaten ass. On each
occurrence mom sternly but calmly told me to get back over or to get
my hands out of the way. I was crying uncontrollably and gasping for
air in between licks. I got my ass royally tore up.

Mom finally stopped spanking and I laid on my bed crying, I was a well
whipped naked little boy. She looked at me and shook her head, her
face wet with tears. She spoke.

"After every lick I want you to count and respond with I will obey"

Unable to speak I nodded my understanding. She paused for a few
minutes allowing my hysterical crying to subside. Once she felt I was
able to follow her instructions she started.

Her licks were severe bordering on brutal causing immediate and wicked
welts. These welts on top of my dark crimson ass was sure to teach me
contriteness for my transgression earlier in the day.

WAcKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"one...I...I...wa...will...o...o...bey!" I cried

Wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Twooooooooo...I...wa...o...o...bey!" I cried again lunging forward
trying with all my might to stay in position.

Wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"eee...I...wa...bey!" I was becoming incoherent.

WAckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"orrr...I...bey!" I screamed

WAckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"fiiiiii...I...I...bey! I screamed again.

Mom put the belt down grabbing me and hugging me as tight as I have
ever felt. She was crying and I was still screaming. We stayed like
that for an hour and she held me and rocked me. I finally settled
down however I could not stop crying and my dark red face was wet with
tears and snot. I kept hiccuping and saying I'm sorry over and over
again. My mom responded with "I know baby, its okay now". At this
moment I was truly contrite and grabbed my mom even tighter to show
her how sorry I was. I now understood what my mother was explaining
to me. I knew that in order for me to truly and complety be contrite
I would have to be whipped severly. The thought sent shivers down my
spine.

CrimsnKid6

Dec 29, 2009, 10:50:28 AM12/29/09
billy with another childhood fantasy:

> This is the 5th installment of stories from my Fantasy Diaries. If you
> notice I have not published the 4th one yet.  I had this idea and
> wanted to write it. If you have constructive criticism or positive
> feedback I encourage you to post here or on my blog:www.Childhoodspankingdiaries.blogspot.com
>
> If you have any particular stories or scenarios my writing would be
> good for let me know. Enjoy.

(Spoiler Warning: Plot discussion and speculation...)
*
*
*
*
*
*

I enjoyed this story, and as a fantasy I always like to have male
characters getting that additional intensive, maternal-style bare-
assed butt-whipping (in this case the extended session with the belt
at bedtime), but it does bring up some questions RE characterization:

(1) The punishment that Billy got earlier, a semipublic swimtrunks-
down spanking with his stepmother's hand followed by a bath brush (I
know how that stings!), IMHO that was adequate for his relatively mild
offenses of interrupting an adult conversation and then resisting
being exposed (front and back) and spanked in front of both his
friends and his mother's--initially refusing his stepmother's
instruction to cooperate in this, that's somewhat understandable even
if it was punishable as disobedience .
So did Billy actually feel that he deserved the extra (and quite
severe) chastisement that he received OR does he have some underlying
guilt issues that cause him to seek out intense punishment OR does he
actually obtain positive gratification (likely subconscious at this
point) from being corporally punished by his stepmother?

(2) His stepmother originally had decided not to discipline Billy any
further and had cancelled the bedtime belt-whipping, but once Billy
insisted on it she administered what in RL might be considered a near-
abusive spanking with the belt. So was she trying to demonstrate to
Billy the wisdom of the saying "Be careful what you ask for," or does
she receive emotional gratification (beyond the perceived disciplinary
and possibly behavior modification/character-building benefits) from
administering spankings to Billy?

I'm guessing that in some way both characters are gratified by both
the chastisements themselves and the affectionate makeup-and-comfort
activity afterward--it may be the only way that Billy feels he can
accept such physical affection from his stepmother.

However, I'm just speculating--they're your characters...

H.I.A.W.B.,
--
C.K.

"No thanking means more spanking."
T-shirt slogan, U.S.A.

billy

Dec 29, 2009, 4:22:40 PM12/29/09
CrimsnKid6

(Spoiler Warning: Plot discussion and speculation...)

CrimsnKid6

However, I'm just speculating--they're your characters...

I am really happy you have thought so much about my story to have
speculation and curiosity about the "inside story". I build my
stories devoid of some descriptions and insight, I have few reasons
for this. The most important one, to me, is allowing the reader to
use his own imagination on certain aspects such as I've never
described the real life or fictional "Billy" or his "mom". I have my
own answers to your questions and glad that I was able to present the
story in a way to leave a room for imagination in specifics to the
mind set of "Billy" but still give an idea as to what I think. I hope
that makes sense. I would be interested in what you thought "Billy"
was thinking.

I will preface my answer with this:

In my fantasies, I enjoy getting unjust and severe spankings while
having the thought that I deserved it and the answers to your
questions can be anything you want it to be and these are only my
thoughts. Further this is fiction and my attempts to justify the mom
is by no means a real desire but rather a integral part of the plot
that I wanted to develop.

"The punishment that Billy got earlier, a semipublic swimtrunks- down
spanking with his stepmother's hand followed by a bath brush (I know
how that stings!), IMHO that was adequate for his relatively mild
offenses of interrupting an adult conversation and then resisting
being exposed (front and back) and spanked in front of both his
friends and his mother's--initially refusing his stepmother's
instruction to cooperate in this, that's somewhat understandable even
if it was punishable as disobedience."

"So did Billy actually feel that he deserved the extra (and quite
severe) chastisement that he received OR does he have some underlying
guilt issues that cause him to seek out intense punishment OR does he
actually obtain positive gratification (likely subconscious at this
point) from being corporally punished by his stepmother?"

Billy, due to his past upbringing, does not know how to feel true
contriteness without a severe spanking. In this story Billy is both
well aware, physically and mentally, that he was wrong. However after
being punished earlier that day he still feels his mother "owes' or
"needs" to further discipline him to relieve his guilt. At the end of
the story "Billy" has an ephipany on why he wanted his mom to spank
him again. So, the answer to your first two question(s) are yes and
yes.

If by positive gratification you mean erotic feelings then no as I
probably wont give "Billy" a spanking fetish however will explore an
interest in the future. However, if you mean by positive release of
guilt in order to feel true contriteness then yes.

His stepmother originally had decided not to discipline Billy any

further and had canceled the bedtime belt-whipping, but once Billy

insisted on it she administered what in RL might be considered a near-
abusive spanking with the belt. So was she trying to demonstrate to
Billy the wisdom of the saying "Be careful what you ask for," or does
she receive emotional gratification (beyond the perceived disciplinary
and possibly behavior modification/character-building benefits) from
administering spankings to Billy?

This was hard to define writing the story from Billy's perspective. I
could not find a way to elaborate on her thoughts. I am considering
writing a story from "mom's" perspective. While I tried to present it
with her actions, the inability to bring her thoughts into play really
hampered what I was trying to convey.

Billy's mom did not want to spank him again. Understanding Billy's
past experiences and hearing his questions led her to the knowledge of
him wanting and subsequently needing a severe whipping.in order for
him to feel true contriteness. This bothered her very much as evident
by her tears but she knew he would feel tormented unless she followed
through.

I'm guessing that in some way both characters are gratified by
both the chastisements themselves and the affectionate makeup-and-

comfort activity afterward--it may be the only way that Billy feels he

can accept such physical affection from his stepmother.

Mom does not feel gratified at all other than the satisfaction that
comes from giving her son what he wanted/needed. In fact she will
continue to be tormented by the fact she has to whip him so
severely.

Billy feels the torment inside of his mother when she sobs with him at
the end and is grateful for her willingness to punish him so severely
in order for him to stop feeling guilty.

Again these are my thoughts and to an extent left some things vague to
allow readers to form their own opinions based on their desires and
thoughts. Hope I answered you questions, if you have any others feel
free.

Billy

spank spank spanking