Paddle in the closet F/f

Gailg...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2002, 8:00:19 PM8/1/02

For Grown ups only

At 19 years old I came home from college after being away for a year and
was happy to be back in my own house with my family and dog and cat.
Everything was cool and I felt new but familiar as I was returning as an
adult...still, I noticed my tummy tightened when I walked past the hall
closet that first time. The third time a passed I couldn't resist. I opened
the closet and there it was, hanging on the inside of the door.

The paddle.

When I turned 13 Mom had stopped hand spanking my bare bottom over her
lap, instead, she had Dad make her a spanking paddle. It was solid wood but
light, with three holes drilled in it. It had a handle and a business end
which was three inches wide and six inches long.

It stung like blazes.

I was still spanked bare bottomed, more embarrassing the older I got,
but mom bent me over the back of a chair, wrapped her arm around my waist
and walloped me with the paddle until I was bawling and my whole backside was
swollen red.

And there it was, still on the closet door where it banged everytime the
door opened, a constant reminder to me. My behind tingled as I carefully
shut the door.
I wasn't surprised, even though I hadn't been paddled in over a year my
16-year-old sister still lived at home under Mom's rules and the paddle.

Only a week passed before its first use. I came home to hear Mom loudly
lecturing Dana in the kitchen. Dana had messed up somehow and I heard Mom
order, "Take off those jeans and bring me the paddle young lady."
Dana was whining "please don't paddle me" and I felt shame for her as
those awful "about to be spanked" emotions flooded the house.

She walked by me, sniffling in fear, in just t-shirt and panties, I tried
to smile at her, spankings were no secret in our house, she'd watched me
retrieve the wood more than I'd seen her...but still.....the tension was
electric.

I heard the paddle rattle against the door then Dana passed by, the
paddle looking so big in her small hand.....back in the kitchen I heard Dana
being put over a chair, her panties being pulled down "ohhh no"...and then a
hugely loud WHACK of wood on bare bottom followed by Dana's low moan of
pain..."OOOooooo"....

Mom could paddle many ways. Slow, heavy swats with lots of lecture,
light rapid peppering, five quick severe splats followed by a rest.....today
she was in light rapid mode, and the sharp sounds of paddle swats
reverberated through the kitchen as Dana's cries grew louder..."ooowww ohh
pleaseee OWCH god it stings owoowoow"

I couldn't help it despite my own fear and sorrow for my sister I moved
to the doorway where I could see her bent over the back of a chair, Mom by
her side holding her tight as she kicked up her heels and waggled her bare
bottom which was turning bright red under the rapid fire bites of wood.

I could see Dana frantically tossing her head, looking back so I could
see the frustration in her tear red eyes...from experience, I knew those fast
slappings didn't burn nearly as much as the serious hard whacks but the
constant sting built and built until it was unbearable...

And on and on it went SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP with Dana's buns swelling and
her pleas broken by sobs "oh stop oh stoppppp wwwaawwaa" ....I was frozen in
place.

Mom stopped, Dana sobbed, Mom lectured, Dana sobbed, Mom lectured some
more, Dana sobbed more...then Dana wailed "NOOOO" as Mom raised the paddle
for thigh spanks. The worst.

Mom had to hold Dana down as my sister kicked her leg high after the
first solid SMACK across her left thigh....the paddle left a dark red
rectangle on her creamy skin and Mom waited until Dana regained her feet for
the next, CRACK across the right thigh bringing screams from the teenager.

Again and again Mom would blast Dana's thighs with the paddle, holding
her through her struggles then WHAAAAAP sending Dana into hysterics.
Twelve strokes, six on each thigh and Dana was slumped over the chair bawling
like a baby.

If she could have seen herself like I saw, crying over the chair with
her red red backside wiggling, she'd have been humiliated...but I knew she
was beyond any rational thought but for the terrible burning of her backside.

My whole year of "adulthood" had dulled my recollections of my past
spankings but now I was tight as a drum remembering all those walks to the
closet for the paddle to be used to blister my bare bottom and thighs.

Mom ended Dana's punishment with a full minute of quick whacks ..first
one bum cheek then the other SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK and Dana dissolved into
"little girl" crying out the words "I'll be good I'll be good..." and I
remembered doing that very thing, even at 17 years old , reduced to girlhood
by that horrid paddle in the closet.....

A week later, I came home tipsy from a party, at 2 am...supposedly an
hour past my curfew which Mom had failed to tell me about...sheesh....so I
gave her a piece of my mind and told her to mind her own business....I was
too old to be sent for the paddle.....or was I?

Gail

tonyespo

Aug 1, 2002, 9:29:29 PM8/1/02
Don't stop now. You write so well. Give us part 2. You sober up and get
your bottom blistered. You know you deserve it. Please continue.

Thanks,
Tony

Don A. Landhill

Aug 2, 2002, 4:02:53 PM8/2/02
Gailg...@aol.com wrote in message news:<2f.2ac8dee...@aol.com>...
> For Grown ups only
>

> At 19 years old I came home from college after being away for a year and
> was happy to be back in my own house with my family and dog and cat.
> Everything was cool and I felt new but familiar as I was returning as an
> adult...still, I noticed my tummy tightened when I walked past the hall
> closet that first time. The third time a passed I couldn't resist. I opened
> the closet and there it was, hanging on the inside of the door.
>
> The paddle.

<snip story>

I would like to se a sequel to this, and also other stories by you.
Thanks for postign this, it was quite enjoyable.

-Don A. Landhill

Bob3207

Aug 2, 2002, 4:40:21 PM8/2/02
great story keep up the good work. Please write a follow on to it.

Bob3207