Story Not in front of everyone! F/f

Becky...@aol.com

Mar 14, 2003, 8:24:37 PM3/14/03

Adults only

"Not in front of everyone Mommy pleeese not in front of them!" I begged
as my mother dragged me down the hall. She had my earlobe in her fingers and
the hairbrush in her other hand as I staggered along in just my bra and
panties toward the livingroom.
Earlier that day I had stayed at my aunt's house where I stole a CD from
my cousin Jane. Questioned about it, I'd lied to my aunt to avoid just what
was about to happen!
Finally caught, I waited in my room until my aunt, uncle and cousin
Jane arrived at my house. I was 13 years old and my relatives, including 10
year old Jane, were waiting in our living room to watch me get spanked!

I was beside myself with shame....feeling at once "too big" for a
spanking, as I moaned to mom over and over, and also just like a bad little
girl gonna get it.

In the living room, all eyes on me, as I shivered and hiccupped and
kept pleading, "Mommy...oh mommmy...not here..don't spank me here...not in
front of everyone...." knowing I WAS gonna get a spanking....

Mom pulled me to where she sat on a chair and I changed my plea, "Don't
pull them down mommmy don't pull them down in front of everyone!"
But she did pull my panties down, showing my plump bare buns and new hair
to everyone.....

And as I was tugged across mom's lap and she patted the slick cool back
of the hairbrush against my goosebumped bare bottom, I changed my begging
again to, "Don't spank me god please mommmy don't spank me hard...."

But she did spank me hard. Very hard. And for a good while I bucked and
wiggled and cried and bawled and begged while my pale backside blossomed red
as dark roses, right in front of everyone......

BeckyLynn

Jessie

Mar 15, 2003, 12:04:03 AM3/15/03
Nice and squirmy in a blushing sorta way!

Thanks for the story, BeckyLynn.

Jessie

And my dark soul is happy again, because it does not know how to be anything
else for very long, and because the pain is a deep dark sea in which I would
drown if I did not sail my little craft steadily over the surface...Lestat

Pluto4848

Mar 15, 2003, 12:47:00 AM3/15/03
Oh, gosh!...How I wish I could be Becky Lynn and have a mother who spanks!

Spkfemales

Mar 15, 2003, 10:57:34 AM3/15/03
Becky, it is a very good short story, you do a very good job

Y. Lee Coyote

Mar 15, 2003, 12:03:13 PM3/15/03
On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 20:24:37 EST, Becky...@aol.com wrote in
<12c.25a1ee...@aol.com>:

Becky Lynn,

Short and sweet (well for most of us).

Thanks for posting.

Y.

Posted and e-mailed.

Valid return address is <YLeeC...@Lycosmail.com>
(Posting address is for the spammers)
See my stories at http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/
See Goldilocks stories at http://www.geocities.com/goldilocks1938/

TanUrTush

Mar 15, 2003, 6:22:28 PM3/15/03
Wonderful story Becky Lynn - and marvelous imagery! I could easily picture you
draped across your Mom's knees, your panties at half mast, legs churning and
arms flailing as the hairbrush relentlessly scorched your plump, upthrust
little bottom. Delicious!

Mercury Knight

Mar 17, 2003, 10:07:31 PM3/17/03
Wonderful short story Becky! I enjoyed it very much, looking forward to reading
more!

Mercury Knight

--
I finally find some peace and you want to lobotomize it?
-- Catherine Parker, Pretender