wet pants spanking F/f

Becky...@aol.com

Aug 23, 2003, 6:58:54 PM8/23/03

Disclaimer - for adults only, do not try this at home!

As a girl raised in an extendend family which believed in corporal
punishment I was spanked, or witnessed spankings, frequently, but one such
punishment session stands out in my memory.
I was 11 years old and my aunt and cousin had spent the night at my
house. The next day we drove back to their house, and that's when my cousin Nancy
got in trouble. Nancy had just turned 13 yrs old and was feeling "grown up"
so when my aunt told us to "go to the bathroom" before our long drive Nancy
said she didn't feel like it.
I did my best to squeeze out some tinkle while my aunt told Nancy "we
are NOT stopping for you to pee young lady, you'd best go NOW!"
Nancy just sniffed that she was too old for that sort of thing.

In the car it was hot and Nancy and I drank sodas and chatted but half
way into the drive I could tell Nancy was squirming in the back seat next to me.
She was kinda sweating and clenching her legs and I felt sorry cuz I could
tell she had to pee but she couldn't say anything about it.
I know that feeling when it just builds up and soon Nancy had one hand
cupping her crotch, with at least another 30 minutes to drive she finally asked
her mom to "pull over please"....

My aunt just snapped, "I told you to go at home missy, I told you we
are NOT stopping...." Nancy dropped her "big girl" attitude and pleaded
"okay mom I'm sorry just this once please find a bathroom?!" but my aunt just
warned, "Obey me next time girl, and now just hold it! If you wet yourself
now I will blister your bare bottom when we get home!"

Nancy's face turned white and she was really struggling, twisting in her
seatbelt with both hands between her legs, trying to hold back the pee. I
felt sorry for her but I remembered how "grown up" she acted before and thought
"this is what you get."
Nancy held it until about 10 minutes from her house, then her face turned
real red and she covered it with her hands and I couldn't help but look at
her as she let go. She was wearing white shorts and I could see her pee darken
up her crotch and spread up her thighs and she moaned "no no no" as her
urine leaked out the legs of her shorts and formed a pool under her butt.

Nancy tried to stop the flow but just made little jerking motions,
squirting then stopping squirting then stopping as I could see my aunt watching her
in the rearview mirror...as my cousin wet her pants big time as I tried to
scoot away so I wouldn't get any pee on me!

Nancy was really crying now and as soon as we got to her house we parked
in the big garage where Nancy had to take off her sopping wet shorts and
panties and put them in the utility sink.
I knew Nancy was often spanked in the garage so I wasn't surprised when
her mom took a thick leather strap off the wall and made Nancy bend over with
her hands on the sink and her face right above her pee-smelling clothes.
Nancy had a tight, high, white butt and I recall being amazed at how she
actually had black pussy hair sticking out back between her legs, at my age I
barely had peach fuzz but Nancy had a real patch.

SWACK...the leather painted a bright red band across the center of my
cousin's bare bottom cheeks and her strapping had begun. I guess the humiliation
of it all and the extra sting cuz her buns were wet with urine really made it
bad cuz Nancy started bawling and begging right away.
"Oh no...OUWWW...god oh god...stoppppppp ow woOWWWOWOWO." as the strap
burned again and again and Nancy did a little dance for about six whacks before
she jumped up and held her red fanny and cried.

She was babbling and looking right at me and mom so we could see how her
pubic hair was soaking wet from her peeing and then my mom took Nancy's
shoulders and bent her back over the sink for the rest of her whipping.
Mom had to hold her tight because Nancy wiggled and kicked and screamed
loud enough for the neighbors to hear as her mom strap whipped her bare bottom
and thighs until every inch was blazing red and swollen with welts.

After mom let Nancy up she did a LONG dance around the garage, bawling
like mad and rubbing her blistered backside, which was finally dry....
At the end, my aunt handed Nancy a spray bottle of cleaning stuff and
some rags and made her clean off the seat where Nancy had wet herself, I'll
never forget her raw red buns sticking out as she bent to wash the car seat.

Angie

Aug 23, 2003, 8:21:20 PM8/23/03
Awesome story Becky!

--
"God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of." Bruce Springsteen