Mysterious Ways [F/m]

Grace Brackenridge

Feb 6, 2007, 7:00:45 PM2/6/07

(c)2007 by Grace Brackenridge
[1,080 words]

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
This is a work of fact and fiction. The author does
not in any way endorse the spanking of real children
in real life.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

"Pee!" insisted Virginia Bruster, with stick in hand
and her arms crossed, tapping her foot on the green
floor tile.

Clad only in his tee shirt and socks, 7-year-old Caleb
stood weeping softly, one trembling hand holding his
little penis over the toilet bowl and the other
sucking his thumb.

"I can't, Mommy. I try, but I can't."

"Why not?" she asked crossly. "I will not abide
another accident, young man."

"Cuz I'm scared," he said turning, looking up
fearfully at the 18-inch long dowel his mother held.

Painted white, the half-inch dowel served as Virginia
Bruster's proverbial rod of correction.

Quintessentially Proverbial, for the rod hung from a
leather string under a wall plaque that declared, "The
rod of correction imparts wisdom, but a child left to
himself disgraces his mother (Prov. 29:15)."

"Okay, Mommy is putting the rod of correction away,"
she said, putting it inside the shower stall and
pulling the plastic curtain shut. "Now pee."

"No spanking?"

"No spanking."

Visibly relieved, Caleb began to tinkle into the
toilet bowl, the flow increasing until a steady stream
flowed. It then returned to a trickle and a drip.

"Caleb," said his mother after he dabbed the end of
his penis with a square of toilet paper and flushed
the toilet like he was supposed to, "a falsehood from
a child's mouth displeases God. It displeases Jesus."

The boy began to weep again as his mother grasped him
behind the neck while she turned on the tap in the
sink.

"Your mouth is profane so we must cleanse it," she
declared, picking up the soap stick from the counter.

Virginia had used an electric knife to slice a
family-sized giant bar of Ivory soap lengthwise,
yielding three long sticks.

Wearing rubber gloves so she could stand the steaming
hot water from the tap, Virginia had stroked the soap
sticks up and down like albino erections to bevel the
edges and end, making them round. Virginia used her
Ivory soap sticks to correct both swearing and lies.

Now Virginia forced Caleb forward so his face and
mouth were over the sink.

"Open!" she commanded, firmly slapping the child
across the back of his head when he gritted his teeth.

Virginia slid the Ivory phallus back and forth inside
the boy's mouth, pushing it deep every four or five
strokes to make Caleb gag, an act of Biblical fellatio
performed by a Christian mother upon her son, in
accordance with her understanding of the Bible.

Of course, the soap stick never ejaculated, but Caleb
gagged as if it had.

Virginia held Caleb's head down deep into the washbowl
until he stopped choking and spitting.

She then allowed the boy to rinse with a glass of warm
water.

Virginia knelt down and asked, "Why did Mommy cleanse
your mouth?"

"Cuz I told a lie."

"Yes," nodded Virginia, "and God does not want His
children to lie. Falsehoods profane the mouth. God
commands that the sin of falsehood be corrected with a
cleansing of the mouth."

Virginia had never actually read chapter and verse
that told her to soap her son's mouth, but she was
certain it was in there somewhere, between Genesis and
Revelation.

"Does your mouth feel better now, Caleb? Now that the
falsehood has been washed away?"

The boy nodded vigorously, "Yes, Mommy."

The child knew the correct answer to that.

"Now, Caleb, Mommy must do one more thing, because God
commands it."

Virginia took Caleb by the arm a few steps to the
shower stall to retrieve her rod of correction.

"No! No! NO!" wailed the terrified child when he
realized he would be whipped after all.

With the ease that comes with practice, Virginia sat
on the toilet seat propelled the boy bare bottom up
over her lap...

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!
Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Caleb screamed in pain. Especially cruel were strokes
that bisected his anus, a burning sensation that was
hard-wired to his genitals...

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!
Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Years later, the crisscross of anal and genital
stimulation would plague the Christian teenager...

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!
Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

So, too, would the sensation of gagging on the soap
stick. His mother always told Caleb that the gagging
sensation was for his own good. And, for an insecure
and shunned teen, Caleb did learn a way to make
friends...

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!
Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Virginia had read Roy Lessin, so she knew how to
deliver a proper Christian spanking that would leave
Caleb in a state of grace, with nothing but repentance
in his heart...

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!
Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

The fact that the welts would last for days mattered
little, she knew...

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!
Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Roy Lessin had assured her, "it is better for children
to carry a few temporary marks on the outside than
carry within them areas of disobedience and wrong
attitudes."

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!
Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

When the punishment was complete - as signaled by
Caleb's limpness over her lap - Virginia let him weep
for what seemed to her a reasonable length of time.

"That's enough, Caleb," she said at last. "When you
pity yourself after a proper chastisement, you
displease Jesus."

She made him stand.

"Y-you said y-you w-wouldn't sp-spank m-me!" he said,
his mother's betrayal twisting his face with emotional
distrust and pain.

"I had no choice, Caleb. God commands me to spank you
when you tell a falsehood."

"But you said..."

"That's enough of this talk," said Virginia, not
unkindly, as she pressed her fingertips against the
child's lips to enforce his silence.

"The Lord moves in mysterious ways, Caleb," she
explained. "Whatever Mommy says, it's never a lie if
it's God's will. Understand?"

With his mother's fingers on his lips, all Caleb could
do was nod his head.

Virginia smiled, knowing her son now understood the
sinfulness of falsehoods.

With God's help, she would rear her son into a fine
Christian man.

Therefore, Virginia was perplexed a decade later when
the police called to tell her that Caleb had been
killed. She could hardly believe the sordid details.

Chains...

Whips...

Torture...

Unspeakable sexual perversions...

But Virginia had her faith to carry her, knowing that
this was God's plan for Caleb.

And as she often told Caleb, the Lord moves in
mysterious ways.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited

Professor_V

Feb 6, 2007, 7:21:16 PM2/6/07
What a powerful indictment of the religiously motivated parenting nastiness
promulgated by the likes of Roy Lessin, Larry Tomczak, James Dobson,
Charles Fugate and others of that ilk!

Grace Brackenridge <gracebr...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Stella

Feb 7, 2007, 1:05:02 AM2/7/07
I am not disagreeing that certain religious authoritarians can sometimes
make mothers act rather, unmontherly, but in all fairness, I was raised in a
household where books by James Dobson and Larry Tomczak were on every
bookshelf, and the dowel ROD was indeed the preferred method of correction,
but never did it slip anywhere near the abuse described here. I know some
people will say that all hitting of children is abuse, and that is another
topic, but I was NEVER severely beaten. Not all evangelical authors who
advocate spanking advocate it in anywhere near these terms.

I have many issues with James Dobson in particular, and in my mother's odd
idol worship of the man, but as weird as it may sound coming from someone
who reads this forum daily, his views on physical punishment are actually
some of the least objectionable things he has to say. I know not everyone
had my experience, and many cruel and unspeakable acts have been committed
in his name, but not to me, and a close reading of his books does not
advocate it.

I'm not defending any of these people from the standpoint of a supporter,
just from the standpoint of fairness.

Roy Lessin... I don't think my mom read him. I suppose I should be glad.
He honestly sounds beyond creepy.

"Professor_V" <profe...@cox.net> wrote in message

Dr. Grace

Feb 7, 2007, 9:35:38 AM2/7/07
Hi Stella:

I grew up in a family with corporal punishment, was spanked at home
and once at school, and developed the kink as a way of dealing with
(e.g., eroticizing) a traumatic, abusive spanking from my grandmother
when I was four. While my family was Catholic, the town where I grew
up was predominantly fundamentalist Protestant. One of my most
profound regrets is that I spanked my daughter as a child. I consider
all spanking of children inherently abusive and have had long talks
with my daughter about this mistake. I hope to break this cycle for my
future grandchildren.

So, while my story is an exaggeration of the typical fundamentalist
Christian ethos on childrearing, it is also fundamentally accurate.
The authoritarianism of fundamentalists is a coherent ideology hostile
to the well-being of children and fundamentally at odds with
democracy. Corporal punishment at home and school is higher among
slave-state Christians. The Christians who most vociferously enforce
their dominance over their children with the rod descended from the
same Christians who owned slaves. A longer story...

This could go on and on, but consider this. Lessin pushes the idea of
spanking children really hard until you make them cry with
"repentance." Children are inherently evil and parents are commanded
by God to beat it out of them. Dobson is more nuanced, but the core
ideology is the same.

I consider the books by Dobson and Lessin to be soft-core pornography,
because of my kink. They are also child abuse manuals.

Stella, you can process your childhood experiences any way you want.
But the fact that you are here -- reading this -- makes your defense
of the rod and your experiences with it seem at least a bit delusive.

Warm regards,
Grace

On Feb 6, 10:05 pm, "Stella" <still_ste...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am not disagreeing that certain religious authoritarians can sometimes
> make mothers act rather, unmontherly, but in all fairness, I was raised in a
> household where books by James Dobson and Larry Tomczak were on every
> bookshelf, and the dowel ROD was indeed the preferred method of correction,
> but never did it slip anywhere near the abuse described here. I know some
> people will say that all hitting of children is abuse, and that is another
> topic, but I was NEVER severely beaten. Not all evangelical authors who
> advocate spanking advocate it in anywhere near these terms.
>
> I have many issues with James Dobson in particular, and in my mother's odd
> idol worship of the man, but as weird as it may sound coming from someone
> who reads this forum daily, his views on physical punishment are actually
> some of the least objectionable things he has to say. I know not everyone
> had my experience, and many cruel and unspeakable acts have been committed
> in his name, but not to me, and a close reading of his books does not
> advocate it.
>
> I'm not defending any of these people from the standpoint of a supporter,
> just from the standpoint of fairness.
>
> Roy Lessin... I don't think my mom read him. I suppose I should be glad.
> He honestly sounds beyond creepy.
>

> "Professor_V" <professo...@cox.net> wrote in message

> > What a powerful indictment of the religiously motivated parenting
> > nastiness
> > promulgated by the likes of Roy Lessin, Larry Tomczak, James Dobson,
> > Charles Fugate and others of that ilk!
>

> > Grace Brackenridge <gracebracke...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Message has been deleted

zprymantis

Feb 7, 2007, 9:08:30 AM2/7/07

I've read a few of your stories yesterday, Grace. I don't know why I
had avoided them up until now... well actually, I do sort of know.

1) I don't generally seek out spanko stories written by women

(I always say I wouldn't read my own stories if I didn't have to)

2) your "first" name is my mother's first name - sort of freaks me a bit <G>

So.. that is probably why I passed over your work. Although yesterday
I opened up this story and it captured my attention, then I went on and
read a few others all the way through as well. After reading your
commentary to your commentaries - I became intrigued.

The part in this story about the soap stick was particularly haunting. Wow.

(the above was a compliment)

:)

Dr. Grace

Feb 7, 2007, 2:24:07 PM2/7/07
Hi Z:

I took your words as a compliment.

I think most spankos like to read "warm-and-fuzzy" spanking story
wherein CP is transformed into loving and -- frankly -- erotic
mythology. I like writing them. But I also like to throw in an
occasional story that de-mystifies through exaggeration, like
'Mysterious Ways.'

Warm regards,
Grace

GrumpyOldPapa

Feb 7, 2007, 3:01:45 PM2/7/07
On Feb 7, 11:24?am, "Dr. Grace" <gracebracke...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> I think most spankos like to read "warm-and-fuzzy" spanking story wherein CP is transformed into loving and -- frankly -- erotic mythology. I like writing them. But I also like to throw in an occasional story that de-mystifies through exaggeration, like 'Mysterious Ways.'<<<

Yes, this story verges on DebPorn as have some of my more recent
offerings. I like "warm and fuzzy" too, but there are some who prefer
the dark side. I think we need to have some of both - the lighetr
stuff for enjoymnet and the dark stuff to remind us that there are
real monsters out there and some of them look like the couple next
door or Aunt Lizzie or Grandpa Benson.

Papa

Message has been deleted

Professor_V

Feb 7, 2007, 7:25:01 PM2/7/07
Wow! Not only do I love your stories but I am blown away by your honesty
and humanity.

Professor V.

"Dr. Grace" <gracebr...@yahoo.com> wrote in

~~carl~~

Feb 8, 2007, 12:20:11 AM2/8/07
There's a tv series few years ago called"Mysterious Ways"..with Rae Dawn
Chong. I also wrote a fictional story of the show..about few years ago.
I hope you didn't take my story...and rewrote it?
Not without my permission.

Dr. Grace

Feb 8, 2007, 2:57:15 AM2/8/07
Carl:

My use of the line, "Mysterious Ways," is from the old cliche, "the
Lord moves in mysterious ways." I never saw the TV series. I never saw
your story about the show. My story doesn't have anything to do with
that.

Did you read my story? Does it look anything like yours? I don't want
to be hyper-sensitive, but plagiarism is a pretty serious accusation
where I come from. You might want to dig a little deeper before
speculating that two stories with the same title imply that the story
content is the same.

To be perfectly blunt, I don't rewrite other people's stories. I do
well enough all on my own.

Grace

Tony Elka

Feb 8, 2007, 11:51:30 AM2/8/07
In article <1170921435.2...@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com>,
"Dr. Grace" <gracebr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Carl:
>
> My use of the line, "Mysterious Ways," is from the old cliche, "the
> Lord moves in mysterious ways." I never saw the TV series. I never saw
> your story about the show. My story doesn't have anything to do with
> that.
>
> Did you read my story? Does it look anything like yours? I don't want
> to be hyper-sensitive, but plagiarism is a pretty serious accusation
> where I come from. You might want to dig a little deeper before
> speculating that two stories with the same title imply that the story
> content is the same.
>
> To be perfectly blunt, I don't rewrite other people's stories. I do
> well enough all on my own.
>
> Grace

Carl is yet another of the trolls infesting this newsgroup. I have his
postings killfiled, and suggest you do the same.

Tony

Greg Dayton

Feb 8, 2007, 5:49:33 PM2/8/07
Anything you have wrote,built,loved or felt has no importance to
mankind!.

GrumpyOldPapa

Feb 8, 2007, 7:29:41 PM2/8/07
On Feb 8, 2:49?pm, greg_in_day...@webtv.net (Greg Dayton) wrote:
> Anything you have wrote,built,loved or felt has no importance to
> mankind!.

Another chronic troll, Grace, ignore him,

Papa

Professor_V

Feb 8, 2007, 7:34:39 PM2/8/07
"GrumpyOldPapa" <Grumpy...@aol.com> wrote in

Is there a "Troll List" that is published to help out new people? <VBG>

Greg Dayton

Feb 8, 2007, 7:55:52 PM2/8/07
Hi grace..i have never had the pleasure but in my defense Karl the troll
would not even be here if it were not for Papa!.Karl is a 48yr old
mentally challenged man who writes pedophile stories and incest.Terrible
stories of adults performing sexual acts with CHILDREN!.When Karl
stumbled in to the room he found Papas stories interesting seeing he
used CHILDREN very often in his own stories.Thru the group Karl
conversed with Papa and later email. It became a internet father and son
story duo.It was not until the hidden truth on Karl was exposed did Papa
denounce Karl.Papa only toned down his stories with CHILDREN when Denis
and I started sending his posts to the authorities.Karl till this date
always has to come by the group were that kind father figure Papa once
welcomed him. You find
one freakish ill introvert...look around they will draw another!.

Denis F. Oliver

Feb 8, 2007, 8:01:50 PM2/8/07

"Tony Elka" <shado...@shadowlane.com> wrote in message

> I have his postings killfiled, and suggest you do the same.

- Since your opinions are absolutely valueless, your suggestions are
worthless, Tony.

Denis

Denis F. Oliver

Feb 8, 2007, 8:03:32 PM2/8/07

"GrumpyOldPapa" <Grumpy...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Another chronic troll, Grace, ignore him,

- A pedophile telling someone to ignore a troll. You're disgusting,
Grumpy.

Denis

Denis F. Oliver

Feb 8, 2007, 8:05:31 PM2/8/07

> Is there a "Troll List" that is published to help out new people? <VBG>

- If there is, it must have Tony Elka, Barrister, and Grumpy at
the top.

Denis

~~carl~~

Feb 8, 2007, 8:32:09 PM2/8/07
Ok Grace...
I thought you were taking the line from a tv series. Well I'm
agnostic..so the "lord" doesn't make no difference to me.

Sorry...

~~carl~~

Feb 8, 2007, 8:38:44 PM2/8/07
Denis...and ALL. Ignore Greg. Greg is the irritating troll who loves
making false accusations..which are baseless. He's already has other
trolls following in his shit footsteps. Making false
accusations...against me.

Greg gets in my own business...which he has no rights to. So Greg...do
yourself a fav..before!

Greg falsely got a Frank Mccoy..who I don't have no aquaintainence with.
He got Frank to say he gave me writing lessons. Well Frank never gave me
writing lessons. I got writing lessons from a friend who I won't indulge
the name.

Greg..F0 dweeb.

Greg Dayton

Feb 8, 2007, 9:32:07 PM2/8/07
Ah yes the infamous Frank Mccoy!...the most prolific pedophile writer i
have seen of who befriended you and gave guidance.What kills others Karl
is your denial of such facts when any one can look it up for there
selves.For example in our csi news group you denied the fact you
provided advice to a 16yr old boy on raping his 11yr old
sister.Googlegroups.com enter.. Please help me seduce my sister.Thats
the post you egg on the person by telling him to force his self on her
or be called a wuss!.Further again shortly in following post you suggest
2 adult incest videos that YOU think will help.Enter The relationship i
had with my uncle and mother.Karl thats were you actually claim some
truth to your stories and praise your uncles performance on giving you
anal gratification.There is ENDLESS amounts of posts by you of
pedophiilia,own incest accounts with aliens and clowns thrown in
lmao!.Try calling every one else liars too when they can read for
themselves.
Message has been deleted

~~carl~~

Feb 9, 2007, 12:34:03 PM2/9/07
Barrister...don't be stupid. Greg doesn't write stories. Greg has
psychological problems. Split personality.

How stupid can you be.

~~carl~~

Feb 9, 2007, 12:34:52 PM2/9/07
And besides...I'm not 48..dimwit.

Greg Dayton

Feb 9, 2007, 3:01:24 PM2/9/07
Your kidding yourself Sister Barrister!. Why is it you have to defend
Papa?.Your post was a failed attempt to be witty..now go back and read
it again and evaluate the maturity level!.

Greg Dayton

Feb 9, 2007, 3:45:30 PM2/9/07
You would have no idea or see the difference if any one had a mental
problem.Your on ssi for a severe personality disorder cluster B.You can
not problem solve...you will try the same methods of solving a problem
over and over again with out changing your attempts.Another classic
cluster B trait in which you show greatly is the sexualization of every
thing.Karl has angered many in ngs by injecting sexual fantasies in pg
rated groups excessively.Folks if you had the misfortune of spending a
day with Karl heres some examples of what you would get.A simple meal at
lets say Mcdonalds could turn bad.Karl would see a woman and verbally
out loud speak of her in sexual terms and fantasies.No regards to who is
seated next to him or any body around.A cluster B case does not know the
meaning of inappropriate!.Thirdly these people extremely over fantasize
and are all most always pathological liars.If you were to confront Karl
about his behavior he would instantly call you the one acting odd and
crazy thats programmed in him.These people lie so much and mix there
obsessions with fantasy that they have clinically passed polygraph tests
when in the wrong.Psychiatrists belive they actually convince there own
selfs.Medication that would zombie any one of us here has little or no
affect on Karl and usually is discontinued.Karl has a fascination with
children,infants and pregnant women...2 of which he has stalked and been
banned from there groups. In Karls mind thats all perfect behavior and
any one doubting that has the problem!.

Denis F. Oliver

Feb 9, 2007, 7:42:19 PM2/9/07

"~~carl~~" <VIDE...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Barrister...don't be stupid. Greg doesn't write stories. Greg has
> psychological problems. Split personality.
>
> How stupid can you be.

- Probably far more so than we can imagine.

Denis

GrumpyOldPapa

Feb 10, 2007, 12:02:00 AM2/10/07
Hmmm

Consecutive posts by carl, greg and denis

A veritable Trifecta of Trolls.

Papa

~~carl~~

Feb 10, 2007, 1:10:39 AM2/10/07
Not a troll Papa. I don't seek attention..like fruitcake Greg. I always
post opinions. Up to people to make their own opinions.

Jim

Feb 10, 2007, 6:08:21 AM2/10/07
On Feb 9, 12:34 pm, VIDEO-...@webtv.net (~~carl~~) wrote:
> Barrister...don't be stupid. Greg doesn't write stories. Greg has
> psychological problems. Split personality.

That's easy for the two of you to say, Karl.

_

Jim

Roses are red; violets are blue.
I'm schizophrenic -
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and so am I.

Denis F. Oliver

Feb 10, 2007, 10:52:55 AM2/10/07

> Hmmm
>
> Consecutive posts by carl, greg and denis
>
> A veritable Trifecta of Trolls.

- Your consecutive posting makes us a quartet, Grumpy.

Denis

CrimsnKid6

Feb 10, 2007, 11:48:33 AM2/10/07
~~carl~~ on expressing his opinions:

> Not a troll Papa. I don't seek attention..like fruitcake Greg. I always
> post opinions. Up to people to make their own opinions.

Okay, carl, so why don't you express an opinion on this story?

IMHO it's pretty scary in that there are actually numerous people
in RL who treat their children in the cruel and hypocritical manner
shown in this account, even if it may involve a little hyperbole on
Grace's part, based on "Spare the rod and spoil the child" extremism.
(I'm offering no comment either way on the question of less severe
disciplinary child-spanking, however.)
While the results likely are not as frightening as in this story,
IMHO it can result in people becoming *kinked* towards CP in an
uncomfortable manner that they have trouble resolving and living with
at times. (See the "Greg" story too.)
Of course, I'm not stating that those self-styled "experts" who
advocate such severely cold-hearted punishment of children should be
repressed--rather denounced, renounced and then hopefully ignored by
society.

So how do you feel about this story yourself, opinionated carl?
H.I.A.W.B.,
--C.K.

GrumpyOldPapa

Feb 10, 2007, 5:32:57 PM2/10/07
On Feb 10, 8:48?am, "CrimsnKid6" <CrimsnK...@aol.com> wrote:
> ~~carl~~ on expressing his opinions:
>
>>> So how do you feel about this story yourself, opinionated carl?<<<

That would require him to actually think about the story. Let's not
stress his brain too far.

Papa

~~carl~~

Feb 10, 2007, 8:26:47 PM2/10/07
Papa..the only story Greg writes is telling
lies about me. He does good in that.

How do you treat someone with a split personality..that Greg has? He
uses two or more names when he posts.

He uses seasons_change as one of them.

Greg Dayton

Feb 10, 2007, 9:25:15 PM2/10/07
Papa did not say anything about me writing stories wuss boy.Barrister
made(jokingly)the suggestion i should write....you should read before
you post tard boy!.Charitys nic is seasons_change and yes seeing we
lived together for 6yrs i do post under that nic when i care not to
switch users.Its our main user account where family and friends and
businesses email us.You have been stating this for 2yrs now
obsessively!.Unlike you i do not have accounts like dvd...@bak.rr.com
which you title yourself michael(he's a big mj fan).Your other
personalities flare up sometimes when you start that english accent
crap....in your suicide post you tell every one your families origins
etc.We think its hilarious when you do that hey ol mate stuff then turn
around and call some one a bloke(australian slang) lol.Your a pedophile
writer,a habitually liar,a coward and a freakish hidden homosexual!.

Greg Dayton

Feb 10, 2007, 9:31:33 PM2/10/07
I can give you a link to anything i have excused you of!....advice to
the boy on raping his sister..your true homosexual incest acts with your
uncle and hundreds of pedo stories tied in with your fascination of
infants and pregnant women.Remember stalking lisa?....im going to have
her make a statement here soon you hidden dick smoker!.

seasons...@webtv.net

Feb 10, 2007, 9:41:21 PM2/10/07
Wuss boy is this what you want to see??...where have i ever posted and
pretended or labelled myself some one else? Post the proof or shut your
mouth!.

CrimsnKid6

Feb 10, 2007, 10:02:12 PM2/10/07
Greg Dayton with a bunch of irrelevancies:

> Papa did not say anything about me writing stories wuss boy.Barrister
> made(jokingly)the suggestion i should write....you should read before
> you post tard boy!.

IIRC Barrister was making a sarcastically pointed comment about you
liking to post narratives (usually about carl) that seem like
fantasies

> Charitys nic is seasons_change and yes seeing we
> lived together for 6yrs i do post under that nic when i care not to
> switch users.Its our main user account where family and friends and
> businesses email us.You have been stating this for 2yrs now
> obsessively!.

Well, I agree that this is pretty irrelevant stuff. Who cares about
what e-mail addresses you use?

> Unlike you i do not have accounts like dvd...@bak.rr.com
> which you title yourself michael(he's a big mj fan).Your other
> personalities flare up sometimes when you start that english accent
> crap....in your suicide post you tell every one your families origins
> etc.We think its hilarious when you do that hey ol mate stuff then turn
> around and call some one a bloke(australian slang) lol.Your a pedophile
> writer,a habitually liar,a coward and a freakish hidden homosexual!.

This doesn't seem that relevant to the spanking orientation of this
group, and I'd have to say that virtually all of your posts (which
universally seem to focus on carl) pretty much fit that description.
Now if you'd mentioned that carl appears to be a clandestine
spankophile, perhaps not even admitting it, that would be relevant...
H.I.A.W.B.,
--C.K.

Greg Dayton

Feb 10, 2007, 10:54:09 PM2/10/07
The caped crimson crusader bringing words of wisdom!...how yea been?
lol.Actually a month or so ago a member of this group brought up a
request for pics.How ever i think mpegs(which i can easily post)are much
better.I posted one to see if theres any interest after the
request.Brian i belive is his name... our blind friend didn't see the
need for them lol and there was talk about this being a text group
only.I even had a spanking judge set for barrister but didn't now if i
should continue.To assure you that i live a alternative lifestyle i
could post our club temptations site here in dayton.Nude water volley
ball,theme rooms and yes a nice size bdsm room.Have a little patience..a
little birdie told me Karl may soon disappear!.
Message has been deleted