Story Stupid little brother MF/f

Gailg...@aol.com

Aug 19, 2001, 3:44:36 PM8/19/01

Silly little story for silly little ADULTS ONLY

By the time my little brother Kevin was 12, he was this little computer
genuis but I called him "stupid" because he was such a goody-boy dweeb. By
the time he was 14 and I was 16, Kevin had a whole computer lab studio in
his room!
My parents accepted his claim to have paid for all this stuff with "lawn
mowing money" which was a crock. He had his little friends coming and going
all the time...I just didn't know why until the day I had the house alone for
a day.

Having the house to myself was such a luxury! Any food, any tv, any
room....and i wanted to tape a show so I figured my nerd bro could spare one
of his hundred vhs tapes. I took one from his room and stuck it in the VCR.

It came on and I dropped my soda! On the screen was ME! I was a few
years younger, but I recognized the corner and my position instantly because
I was standing in the corner of my bedroom, with no pants on, crying as I
held my very red behind from a spanking!

Blushing and breathless, I rewound the tape and when I played it back I
got to relive a spanking I had at 13...it was all on tape! Mom was lecturing
me, pointing the hairbrush, as I slowly took off my jeans and panties.
Then I fast forwarded through the spanking part...after all, I'd BEEN
there...but I was totally shocked and humiliated that my twerp brother had
somehow managed to video my private discipline!

I rushed to his room and stole several more tapes. And yes, every
single one was of ME! In my room...dressing, undressing, dancing like an
idiot, singing songs with the radio...totally ME....including many episodes
of my frequent spankings.

There I was laying across a pillow on my bed, bare bottom being whipped
with Dad's belt....god...I'd never seen my self spanked of course, it was a
devastating sight. My own bare flesh turning redder and redder and the sounds
of the strap and my increasing bawling...I was mortified.

Next I saw a couple hand spankings I got, over mom's or dad's lap with
my pj pants down for long bare bottomed slappings.
Then I fast fowarded a couple tapes of me applying make-up...sitting
naked at my desk so my face and bare boobs reflected right to the camera!
What disturbed me most was that these tapes had been shot within the last
few months!

I ran through a couple more and found it..my last spanking..just a week
ago! I'd gotten into school trouble and mom and dad came to my room that
night. Dad had taken me over his lap for a hand spanking on my panties (I
was too old for bare that way..but not too old for spankings!).
Then I watched myself as mom made me get bare (god you could see
everything!) and bent me over with hands on the bed for a long slow paddling
with the wooden paddle.
The tears..MY tears! And the sharp sounds of the paddle on my bare
butt..and the red...

I thought I finally had my brother. But when I confronted him, he was
all cool...not at all stupid. Sure I could turn him into our parents....he
admitted...but it was too late as he had been making big money off his
friends by selling them tapes of me naked or, especially, being spanked!

"You can't stop me," he smirked. "If you tell on me, I'll have those
tapes of you all over the internet by tommorrow!"
I knew he could do it....but I was willing to take the chance to stop
him...until he cut me a good deal.
He took out the tiny camera hidden in my room...god to think!...and he
promised never to film me again....he said it didn't matter. By now, he had
several cameras hidden in other girls' rooms!

Plus, he paid me handsome royalties for the videos of me he'd sold to
his pals, and he promised to pay more as customers kept buying.

Pretty soon, I was rolling in cash and am now considering earning a huge
bonus by secretly placing a camera in one of my girl friend's rooms....
Should I do it?

Zprymantis

Aug 20, 2001, 11:21:53 AM8/20/01
Hehe, nice story Gailgirl.

You ended with a question, I have no advice to give - but I know one thing,
if you ever come over my house to play, I am not going to leave you alone
for a minute!

;)

Y. Lee Coyote

Aug 20, 2001, 1:00:10 PM8/20/01
On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 15:44:36 EDT, Gailg...@aol.com wrote in
<74.ed6ef4...@aol.com>:

THIS QUOTE THE TAG OF OF THE STORY. YOU SHOULD HOULD READ THE STORY
FIRST. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Gailgirl,

I very nice story.

> Pretty soon, I was rolling in cash and am now considering earning a huge
>bonus by secretly placing a camera in one of my girl friend's rooms....
> Should I do it?

You and your stupid brother are missing a segment of the world. Why not
get your girl firends to plant cameras in their _brother's_ rooms?

That would produce a whole new market segment. [veg] Probably more than
double the volume.

Thanks for posting.

Y.

Posted and e-mailed.

Valid return address is <YLeeC...@Lycosmail.com>
(Posting address is for the spammers)
See my stories at:
http://www.geocities.com/yleecoyote1938/
See Goldilocks stories at:
http://www.geocities.com/goldilocks1938/

wooz

Aug 20, 2001, 8:29:51 PM8/20/01
Gail, as she put it, wrote:

> Silly little story for silly little ADULTS ONLY

Yeah, and it was a darn good one. Loved it.

Thanks Gail,

Wooz

p&e