Paris Hilton..Bad influence on young girls.

1 view

~~carl~~

Feb 8, 2007, 12:26:50 AM2/8/07
I watch alot of entertainment shows E! news..ET..Show Biz
Tonight..Access Hollywood. Well some of these shows always feature Paris
Hilton and other girls having a wild time at parties. Now these shows
like to know is Paris Hilton and the other girls having a bad influence
on young girls?

Well yes..but who will stop girls doing what Paris Hilton and her
girlfriends doing? Girls will be girls no matter what. Parents won't do
nothing...because they don't want their daughters to hate them. I
say...bullshit what their daughters thinks. Be parents..take control.

Who is being the parent..and the child?

Brian G (Upstairs)

Feb 8, 2007, 3:58:14 AM2/8/07
I fear its a bit late now, me ol' flower!

Brian

I hope I grow on you....
I'm a Fungi!!!
Blind User, no pictures please!
mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk
"~~carl~~" <VIDE...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Grat...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2007, 12:41:39 PM2/8/07

*looks down at her pink rhinestone covered Paris Hilton t-shirt*

*grins*

Kate

GrumpyOldPapa

Feb 8, 2007, 4:43:55 PM2/8/07
On Feb 8, 9:41?am, "GrateK...@gmail.com" <GrateK...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *looks down at her pink rhinestone covered Paris Hilton t-shirt*
>
> *grins*

Hmmmm - Looks like Mr Weathers needs to make another call at your dorm
room.

Papa