Story - It Stings

AnnieFanny13

Mar 15, 2001, 7:50:41 PM3/15/01

adults only please

In a college horticulture class we were identifying slides of different
plants. Real quick, like a roschart test almost...slide, DIgger Pine, slide,
Manzanita, slide..."It Stings"...whoops...I almost said that out loud when the
picture showed an Oleander Bush.

Oleanders are thick bushes with long green semi-thick whippy branches - and
it's poisonous...I never ate one...but it was poison to my young derreire!
The Oleander was mom's favorite bush for picking switches to give me and my
sister lickings. Such switchings were almost unbearable....unfortunately my
bottom WAS bareable...so I was whipped with my panties down.

From a young age my sister and I began referring to the Oleander as the "It
Stings" bush because whenever we saw it or talked about it we just thought how
much "It Stings".....
And it did...those flexible, strong strands really sunk into my bare bottom
and thighs, leaving dark red welts ...and itching stinging...for hours after.

I recall how much the "It Stings" phrase was used by me and sis. When Mom
told one or both of us we were in for the switch...we'd cry "No mom! It stings
too much!"
When I felt my panties pulled down and was taken over the lap I'd plead "god
no it's gonna STING!"
Then, held down, legs kicking, head flying, hands pinned, the switch would do
it's dirty work and I'd scream at the top of my lungs..."STOP PLEASE STOP IT
STINGS TOO MUCH!"....until the scorching pain reduced me to just bawling..."it
stings it stings it stings..."

Hence...when that Oleander slide came on...I could only identify it as "The It
Stings Plant"....jeez I hope that one isn't on the test!

Annie

paulee

Mar 15, 2001, 11:30:31 PM3/15/01
In article <20010315195041...@ng-cl1.aol.com>, annief...@aol.com
says...

> Hence...when that Oleander slide came on...I could only identify it as "The It
>Stings Plant"....jeez I hope that one isn't on the test!

Cool tale annie - I've never felt the switch - and glad of it from what everyone
says -

*wondering what the future holds*

:)

sarah nada

Mar 18, 2001, 11:16:22 PM3/18/01
Thanks for posting this story... you said a lot in very few words. And you
reminded me why I hate all things oleander. <g>

Sarah

[p/e]

- it's hotmail dot com not dot common -

ssp...@webtv.net

Mar 19, 2001, 6:24:59 PM3/19/01
Now that's word asssociation at it's best! Good work!

Spark
P&E