Spanking spy II f/f teen

Darleen D

Jun 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/3/99

Darleen here. Thanks for the nice comments on my last memory. Here's a new
one - disclaimers apply, no minors, no advocation.

I was a top notch student in High School so I got picked to tutor two
Junior High kids in math. One of them was Kelli, a 13 year old, who needed help
in math.

One day we were in her family's study doing long division when her Mom
came in with a wicked looking paddle about six inches long and 3 inches wide,
painted red, with a handle.
Kelli's face went white and her eyes went wide at the sight of the
paddle. Her mom said, "Kelli, I got a call from your school today," and Kelli
began to whine about being innocent.
The mother cut the discussion short and apologized to me, "Sorry
Darleen, but Kelli needs to be spanked and then she will come back to work with
you. It will only take ten minutes, so please stay, and sorry for the racket
Kelli will make."
Then to petrified Kelli, "Come on girl...." Kelli left the study and her mom
left the door open so I could hear Kelli begging "please no don't spank me! Not
with Darleen here! oh please!!"

In the open living room I heard Kelli beg her mom not to take her shorts down
and when I heard "no mommy no please not bare..." I couldn't resist sneaking a
peek out the door.
I'd been taken over the lap enough to know what Kelli was going through
but it's always refreshing to see someone ELSE getting it! I could only spot
Kelli's legs and her little round butt, all bare cuz her panties were twisted
around her ankles.

Next I saw an arm flash down and the paddle W HACK the bare bottom and
a big red mark sprang up. Poor Kellie burst into tears at the third SMACK of
wood and her whole plump bare behind was red!
Kelli got a real paddling that day, over and over her mother SNAPPED that
slick wood across Kelli's jerking apple red buns as the half-grown Kelli I knew
was reduced to a bawling, kicking little girl getting her behind smacked red.

The ten minutes the Mom mentioned doesn't sound long unless it's ten
minute of your bare bottom being blistered! Before Kelli's long hard paddling
was over, I felt faint and was surprised to find my own hand under my skirt!
That didn't stop me from rubbing my fingers on my panties while I
watched poor Kelli jump up and dance around the room, grasping her burned fanny
and showing her naked front side!

I had sit down and act nonchalant when a crying, red-faced, butt-holding
Kelli came shuffling in, dressed again in shorts which did not hide the
searing red paddle marks on her thighs.
Kelli could hardly sit as I tried to interest her in math problems, cuz
she kept crying and hiccupping the whole time!

Darleen

Helen Kerrsutherland

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
I wish I had friends, or acqutances, who experianced that while I was growing
up. Maybe I would have had the nerve to ask one of their mothers to take me
under their arm. :-) At least, we get to go down memory lane with you. Thanks
Helen
reply to: kerrsut...@hotmail.com

MeBadUFirm

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99