Pants off M/fff juvenile

Darleen D

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99

Disclaimer: This is for adults only. A memory of juvenile spankings recieved
by myself and my sisters.

I was just 14 when we spent a weekend at my father's boss' ski condo. We all
skiied Saturday but we girls wanted to stay home and watch movies on Sunday.
Dad let us but warned us to behave.
Instead, we got sneaky and snooped through drawers until we found some silly
pictures of the boss and his wife - a couple of the pictures showed the boss'
bare butt and the wife was topless!
We thought it was a hoot until the boss walked in and caught us, we didn't
even hear them come in! We knew we were in big trouble, all of us were often
spanked for far less serious transgressions.

But I could tell the boss and his wife were embarrassed about the whole thing
and we just got sent to our room. At dinner the adults didn't say anything
till the end when Dad said we had to get ready for bed...at like 7 pm!
We all changed into our pajamas and my youngest sister, Kim, started whining
about getting spanked. I acted brave, telling her to shut up, we were NOT in
for spankings, at least not now!
I couldn't imagine that Dad would spank us in front of his boss and the wife.
I figured we might get spanked tomorrow at home, but maybe Dad would calm down
by then and just ground us.

"I hope you are right," said Karen, my 12 year old sister. Just then Mom came
in and took Kimmy to the living room. "Please don't spank me..." Kimmy cried as
she left.

I held my breath and looked at Karen. It seemed like a long time passed, then
we heard Kimmy's voice followed by a loud WHAP! I thought, "OH SHIT!" but I'd
never SAY that word cuz I didn't want my mouth washed with soap.
Next we heard a real bad spanking in progress. A steady rhythm of WHACK WHACK
WHACKS and Kimmie's begging and screaming. It didn't sound like a hand
spanking, and certainly not the whisk and whap of the belt, so I was confused
as we listened to Kimmie's spanking go on and on and on.

"No," I said, "Not like this." I was in disbelief but Karen started
whimpering "Oh god a spanking! It's a spanking!"
Finally, the last really loud SMACK finished and we sat still listening to
Kimmy bellowing her sorrow. A minute later, Mom marched Kimmy back into our
room. My sister was a mess, her face red and she was still holding her bottom
and prancing around, crying so hard!

What I noticed is she was naked below the waist, her pajama pants no where to
be seen. I waited until Mom took Karen out of the room, with Karen begging,
"Oh mommy NO NO NO..."
Then I asked Kim, "Where are your pants? Where are your pants?"
I was obsessed with her pants. Why was she walking around, stiff legged, with
her butt on fire and NO pajama pants? I was already psyching up for a spanking,
but in front of people and with no pants? I couldn't imagine it.

We were mostly spanked with our pants down, skirts up, and panties pulled
down, but only in front of each other. Never in front of other people! So while
we heard the beginnings of Karen's spanking, the loud WHACKS and her shrill
screams, I begged Kim, "What happend to your pants?"

Kimmy calmed down enough, though still she walked around with her hands on her
bare red bottom, to tell me, "I took my pants off! He paddled me like this!!"

Like this, I thought, watching Kim prance around half naked, with her bare
smooth front and backside. Not me, I thought, Daddy won't spank me bare! Not in
front his boss and the wife!
"Paddled?" I asked. "What do you mean paddled?"

"Dad has a paddle god it burns so much," Kimmie cried. I never knew why my
Dad's boss had a thick, light, solid wooden paddle in his condo, but I learned
what it felt like!

By this time, Karen's severe spanking was ending with the last few WHACKS to
her bare backside. Kimmy was finally calming down as Mom lead Karen back into
our room. Karen was also bottom less and she was showing her naked front and
back as she had no pajama bottoms either!

Karen was jumping and holding and mom called me. NO, I thought, it's one thing
to spank Kim and Karen in front of Dad's boss and his wife, Kim and Karen don't
have hair down there. They are not "big" but I was half-grown. They couldn't!

But they did. I was marched, silently at least, to the living room where my
Dad's boss and the wife sat staring as I was ordered to take my pj pants OFF!

I broke. "NO! PLEASE NOT HERE!" I begged, but Dad just held up that
mysterious wood paddle and warned, "Don't make me take your pants off."
So I did it, slid my own pajama pants down my legs and off, quickly covering
my patch of fair hair down there with one hand and my bare plump butt with my
other hand.

I was almost happy to go over Dad's lap, so his boss man and wife couldn't see
my front naked. But Dad sounded serious when he told me to apologize for
snooping.
I did say I was sorry and please don't spank me hard but Dad whapped me with
that paddle hard and fast and I yelled and kicked and begged for mercy just
like my sisters had.
That paddle burned and blistered my bare bottom for five minutes of kicking
and squealing I'll never foregt.

Under the terrible paddle, I did forget the man and woman watching me get
spanked, but I saw them smile when I was finally up..up and and dancing and
prancing and clutching my bare hot bottom in a spanking dance which showed my
tuft of fair hair at my crotch.

Later, in our room, my sisters and I sobbed out confessions on how much the
paddle stung and how embarrassed we were to get it in front of my Dad's boss
and his wife.

thanks all, love the newsgroup, Darleen

Sean ODonovan

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
Fascinating Darleen.

-:)

Sean

Darleen D <darl...@aol.com> wrote in message

Helen Kerrsutherland

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
Do please recount other memories. :->
Helen

Jan4499

May 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/18/99
Darleen:

Great story, well written, and doubly hot because it sounded real...

Alexis