Daisy's Best Friend M/ff

AnnieFanny13

Jan 19, 2001, 8:13:40 PM1/19/01

For bratty adults like Daisy only

When we were both 16 years old, Daisy was my BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE....or so I
thought....
I was always the goody-two-shoes while Daisy was my "wild" friend. My parents
were very strict but Daisy could be charming so I was allowed to hang with
Daisy.
My parents didn't know Daisy taught me to cuss, snuck me cool make-up at
school and generally kept me laughing and afraid at the same time.
We swore Best Friends and kids at school actually thought I was getting "cool"
cuz I was always with Daisy.

But one Saturday, Daisy went too far and our friendship was put to a real
test. No one was home when Daisy and I hung out on the back patio.
Daisy got "that look" in her face, mishevious as heck, and she pulled out two
cigarettes she filched from her mom!
"No way," I argued, knowing how my father felt about smoking.

Daisy teased me, cajoled me, talk'n with an un-lite smoke dangling from her
mouth like a movie star. "Just a couple puffs, so we can say we did it. Then
never again..I swear..."
As usual, I gave in but had a bad feeling about it. "Okay, I said, TWO puffs!
And we run if we hear Daddy's truck come home."

I didn't inhale, but got giddy with the smoke and the feeling of rebellion.
Imagine ME, a "tough girl!"

"ANABEL MARIE!"

My father's voice froze me in place. He was standing at the back door, tall,
handsome, stern as a rock. He had been dropped off by friends, so we never
heard his big truck.

I ditched my cigarette, petrified, but Daisy just took a last drag, then
slowly crushed her butt out and said, "Okay Mr. R. You caught us. But we were
just pretending. Never before and never again, promise."
God Daisy had nerve!
But Daddy didn't even look at her. The look he gave me said it all, I was in
for it!
"Get your fanny into the study, right now Anabel," he ordered calmly but
completely.

I got a move on but heard Daisy being brave. "Mr. R, don't be mad at Annie.
It was all my fault. I made her try a smoke."
Daddy just reached out and took Daisy firmly by the arm and said, "Then come
on in a see what you did."
Daisy looked a little scared for the first time as Daddy marched her into the
house, right behind me, all the way to the study.

I stood in the study in total panic. One minute I was playing "movie star"
with my best friend, and now she was invited to see me spanked into a
snivelling mess!
"Daddy..." I whined...but he ignored me as he sat Daisy down into a chair. "

"Daisy," he explained in his low, stern voice. "I want you to sit right here
and watch Anabel's punishment for smoking. Anabel knows how much I detest
tobacco and even if it was YOUR idea, Daisy, Anabel should have said no."
"But Annie DID say no!" Daisy interrupted. God she was a firecracker! I
would NEVER argue with Daddy before a spanking!

Daddy just continued, "You may leave if you wish, Daisy, but if you walk out
that door now you are never invited back. If you want ANY chance of being
friends with my daughter, you've got to know what happens when she breaks the
rules."
I was totally torn. I didn't want to lose my best friend, but I sure didn't
want Daisy watching my spanking! Leave, I thought, no stay...no
leave...stay...no

"I'll stay," Daisy replied, not so cool as before..."but only cuz Annie's my
best friend."
Great, awful, great, awful.....my mind reeled but not for long as Daddy pulled
me over to a chair where he sat down.

As much as I KNEW what was coming I was still shocked when I felt his fingers
unsnapping my jeans. I was always spanked bare, but only a few times in front
of relatives, and never...until now...in front of a friend!
My zipper zipped down, my jeans flapped open in front and his big hands slid
my pants down down down to below my knees. I tried to cover my front with one
hand my butt with the other as I felt his fingers under the waistband of my
panties.
Down they came, to join my jeans, as I was bared for a spanking.

Then the worst thing happened. Daddy stood up! In the back of my mind I
suspected I wouldn't get away with a hand spanking, but my blood chilled and I
muttered, "Oh no please..." as I saw Daddy taking his belt off!
"Not the belt...oh god Daaaaadddy PLEASE not a strapping..." I begged as he
pulled me over his lap, pinned me totally, with my bare backside up high and my
hands on the floor in front of me.

Behind me, I could see an upside-down Daisy, sitting with a red face looking
bewildered. The next thing I knew the center of my bare bottom exploded with
STING as the first belt lash caught me.
I jerked, moaned and clenched my behind against the next WHACK of the belt.
Again and again the belt whizzed down, catching bare skin here and there, here
and there, with enough sizzle to start me crying outloud.

Half my tears were from the humiliation of getting it in front of my best
friend, the other half were from the total burn building in my behind...enough
to make me reach back with one free hand.
Daddy stopped spanking me to pin my hand up my back, and readjust me over his
lap. Daisy took the time to say, "OKAY! Mr. R! I get the point! That's
enough...we are both SORRY!"

Daddy laid the leather across my back cheeks, "Just sit still and be quiet,"
he told Daisy, "or leave."
With that, he raised the belt and I heard a whoosh sound just before my right
thigh caught a lick which raised a welt and brought a real yell from my lips.

After that, I got a real good whipping. SNAP WHACK STRAP that belt bit and
burned my bare bottom and thighs over and over, up and down, back and forth
with the tip of the belt ripping in between my thighs when ever I kicked too
much.
I yelled, then begged "oh STOPPPPP STOOOP" then screamed WAAAAAAA then sobbed
and sobbed as the strokes crossed each other until my buns were swollen red and
the backs of my legs stripped with weals.

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore...the last lick rained down and
seconds later I was on my feet, dancing a little and holding my hot buns,
bawling and making a show of myself in front of Daisy.
Soon, I was in the familiar corner, rubbing my burnt backside and sobbing.

Daisy stared at me for a moment, then stammered, "Mr. R! It wasn't Annie's
fault! It was MY fault!"
I could tell Daisy was really sorry about getting me in trouble. But I was
still bare bottomed in the corner so I just wanted her to GO HOME!

"Daisy," my Daddy said, still calm and not even breathing hard after putting
me through my paces, "you claim to be Anabel's friend but you get her to try
dangerous things. I REALLY love my daughter. So I take care of her and keep her
safe.
"So I can't let her be friends with YOU any longer, because YOU don't have the
discipline to keep her safe."

Daisy should have left then. But she acted as my friend and replied, "I feel
so BAD Mr. R. Not just cuz Annie got spanked so bad. But because I NEVER want
to hurt her. And I PROMISE I never will again.....in any way!"

"I wish I could trust you, Daisy," Daddy answered. "But there's only ONE way
that will happen. If I know YOU will take the same punishment Anabel get's
when you both do wrong."

Next thing I knew, my bravest foolish friend Daisy was standing next to Daddy.
"I'll take the same punishment you gave Annie," Daisy said, with a shaky
voice.
I smiled. NO WAY!

These last couple years, I'd taken quite a few spankings, feeling like the
only teen girl still spanked and wondering what it would look like to see
another girl take my medicine.
NO WAY was my tough pal Daisy gonna let my Daddy take her pants down for a
good one...right in front of me? Or actually, right behind where I stood bare
and red in the corner.

"Good girl Daisy, come here." Daddy said in a way to melt your heart and make
you behave.
Daisy walked over to him. Daddy pulled her closer and then started unsnapping
her shorts. I thought she'd run now, but Daisy stood stoically, blushing five
colors of red as Daddy pulled her shorts down to her knees.

This couldn't be happening. But it was, as Daddy slid Daisy's little
underpants down down down over her rump and the patch of hair between her
legs....and I thought I'D been embarrassed!
Daisy's eyes were huge and her mouth in a frown and her hands behind her as
Daddy said, "You are not my daughter, Daisy, so I won't take you over my lap."

Instead, he stood up, belt dangling in his strong hand, and he put his foot on
the seat of the chair, dragged a reluctant Daisy over to his outstreatched
knee, and expertly pinned her over, her bare bottom and legs out behind, half
standing, half bent over.
"Last chance," Daddy menanced, "the belt or the road girl."

Daisy made some sound. Then...whish WHACK the belt made it's first bite into
her flesh.
Over my shoulder, I could see the bright red mark raise across her buttocks as
Daddy raised the belt again...whack..smack...crack...the leather left it's red
mark up and down Daisy's sweet behind.

Daisy really WAS tough...as she took WH ACK after WHACK of the leather belt on
each cheek and down her thighs...Daddy spanked her as hard as he spanked
me....delivering strokes here and there, covering her bare behind and thighs
with scarlet stripes of pain.
Finally, after a couple dozen strokes, Daisy broke down and began to squeal
and cry as the stinging heat of the belt rose in her nether regions.

I was used to being belt whipped bare, but Daisy did herself proud as she took
a legion of lashes, making her bare bottom bounce and wiggled as she fell into
serious sobbing....
Daddy has a knack of knowing JUST when you reach your breaking point...when
even ONE more lash will take you to hysterics intsead of honest remorse....
So he stopped whipping Daisy just as she gave up, gave in, with wild jerking
and desperate bawling.....

My own behind was recovering, as I stared over my shoulder, entraced, at the
sight of Daisy standing and sobbing and rubbing her welted fanny......

It was a spanking neither of us would ever forget..and to this day, we are
Best Friends....through trial by fire....

Annie

Leslie Morgan

Jan 19, 2001, 10:41:25 PM1/19/01

Enjoyed the story.

Kitten1776

Jan 19, 2001, 11:10:13 PM1/19/01
Nice story...thanks for sharing!

Kitten

icu or Lori

Jan 20, 2001, 1:24:27 PM1/20/01
Thanks Annie Fanny enjoyed the story alot !!

Good job

peachesicu
Lori
p&e