SCC My Own Belt M/f

AnnieFanny13

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00

Only for adults.

My Own Belt

I'm in the corner, sweaty palms on the seat of my tight jeans. I'm in for it
again!!!

All I did was mutter, "Damn witch," but stepmom heard me and called me on my
"fresh mouth."
Which means a fresh spanking for me. Like I don't get spanked enough already.

Plus I'm way too old, but when my stepmom tells Daddy to spank me...I get it.

She sent me to the corner to wait for Dad to get home. I'm there like half an
hour, stewing, my fanny sweating and tingling in my jeans....
And my stepmom's yakking at me, like, "I feel sorry for your behind when your
father gets home." Right, like she's not looking forward to my punishment as
much as I'm not.
And, she asks me, "Sorry now Annie? You will be sorry when your pants come
down!"

I do my best to ignore her but the tension builds in my tummy as my spanking
nears. What will it be like? Panties down for sure but with hand or what?
I'm really really really don't want a spanking now, in front of HER..but I'm
scared.

I hear Dad's car, the front door and then the awful discussion with stepmom
detailing my fresh mouth and what I need....like I need to be spanked...right

Suddenly, I'm out of the corner and Daddy is stern. I move to where he sits
and shiver and whimper as he takes my jeans down.
"Daddy...oh...Daddy...I didn't....no don't...please....I didn't DO anything"
but I can't deny what I said and stepmom smirks as I'm taken over the lap.
WHAP SMACK Daddy starts hand spanking my panties hard and fast and soon I'm
jerking and yelling, "please no stop oh no stop" but the spanking goes on for a
long time,.....till stepmom says..okay

I've been spanked, embarassed in front of my stepmom, punished enough..so I
claim...but stepmom has other ideas....she makes me stand up....rubbing my hot
spanked panties..

then...she pulls them down and unleashes the belt from my jeans.....a thin but
stiff strip of brown leather...I cringe at s howing my puff of hair in front
and gasp when I got back over Dad's lap, bare as a baby...

Whack the belt lashes my hot red rear and I buck and screech, music to
stepmom's ears...whack smack whip the leather bites and blisters my bare flanks
and I whinny and whine and squeal....

any one want to read part II ?

Annie

Kessily

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
Sure annie it was interesting!
love kess

hno...@my-deja.com

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00

Hi Terry!
Just a short note to let you know how much I enjoyed your story! For
the 1st one, you did a real fine job....the only thing I am worried
about is that you will take too long before you write again! Please
give us more!!:) That kind of imagination, and descriptive skill, we
can't get enough of! Thanks for sharing it with us, and please keep up
the good work! Regards, Ron

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

hno...@my-deja.com

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
Dear Annie:
Could you please excuse my most stupid mistakes in my last message...I
got your name wrong...your length of time posting... and I am sure
something else! My humblest apologies. The rest of of my message is
straight from the heart...your story was great ....and yes,yes, we would
love to read Part 2...the sooner the better! Many thanks for this one.

Starship

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
(p&e)

AnnieFanny13 wrote:

> any one want to read part II ?

I do! Hurry up and post it. Part 1 was great!

Starship

Y. Lee Coyote

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
On 04 Jul 2000 22:15:59 GMT, annief...@aol.com (AnnieFanny13)
wrote in <20000704181559...@ng-co1.aol.com>:

Annie,

Nice story.

>any one want to read part II ?

Being a tease in this news group has the obvious consequences. You
better get that posted pronto, _young lady_ or else. :-)

Thanks for posting.

Y.

Posted and e-mailed.

Valid return address is <YLeeC...@Lycosmail.com>
(Posting address is for the spammers)
See my stories at:
http://www.geocities.com/yleecoyote1938/

Kate438

Jul 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/6/00
Keep going, little girl. You're making a smashing impression <g>

Kate