Hickeys..... (F/f spanking memory)

Darleen D

Dec 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/18/99

Disclaim.... my own memories...not advice or suggestion for others. For
adults only.

I've always been such a good girl. Quiet, shy, studious. Mostly by nature
but also because I was raised with infrequent but unforgettable sessions with
the back of mom's hairbrush across my bare bottom.

When I was almost 18 all of my friends had boyfriends and most of them had
"gone all the way." My friends told me I was beautiful and boys asked me out
but I was shy and my folks strict so it wasn't until I was 17 that I dated a
guy regularly.

I'll never forget the night of the dance when Paul and I parked after. We
made out, and petted in the back seat of his dad's car for hours! I'd long
felt frustrated, sexually, and when I finally did let some boy touch and kiss
me, it was like a rainbow of pleasure!

Paul was nice. We started slow and ended up with his knee between my legs,
under my skirt!, and his hands up my blouse grasping my breasts after my bra
cups had been pulled down!

He kissed me soft and my nipples were sooo hard under his fingers and he kept
trying to put my hand on his crotch but I'd just feel that big bulge for a few
seconds then pull away, scared and fascinated.

Finally he was between my legs, dry humping me so that I was oblivious to all
but the friction on my panties so I didn't notice how hard he was sucking my
neck!

I don't know how I stopped him, but we were both on the brink when I made Paul
take me home. I used the rearview mirror to fix my hair and first saw.....

The big red Hickey spot Paul had sucked on the side of my throat! I almost
freaked but managed to get inside my house and chatted with my mother,
undetected I thought.

In my room, I rushed to my reference books, bookworm that I am, and read
about Hickeys in a vain attempt to find out how to "cure" them!
A small bruise, the books said, made by blood veins burst from trauma. Not
a hint on how to cure the dreaded spot! I was just reaching for my make up,
the base, to apply some cover-up when mom and dad came in my room.

Busted! In their usual way, my parents had a long chat with me about being
responsible and how I'd disappointed them, and the Lord, with my wonton
behavior - evidenced by the red rash of passion on my neck.

The whole lecture mom was waving the dang wooden hairbrush around and my
behind was tingling like christmas lights!
Of course, I obeyed Mom's orders and was soon stepping out of my skirt,
pantyhose and tearfully dropping my panties to the floor.

I recall being terrified that Mom would notice I was still "wet" from my
petting session and I clenched my naked thighs tight as I went over her lap.

Next came the solid SMACK of the hairbrush and I felt a small fire burst
behind me......the first of many many WHACKS to turn my fanny red.
Even as the back of the brush burned those first few whacks, I wondered at the
notion that the brush was bursting blood vessels on my buns just as Paul's
mouth had on my neck..

And was it my imagination ? or did my mother scold, between hard spanks,
"I'll turn your behind red as that obscene hickey!" as she proceeded to
blister my bare butt and make me put on a more obscene show of kicking and
screaming and crying my way through a very hot red bare bottomed hairbrushing
over her knees, right in front of dad!

Paul may have copped a feel, but he missed the real deal!

Darleen