Step Sister's Belt M/f

AnnieFanny13

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00

This is for adults only. This is Part II of the "My Own Belt" story.

"Annie! my stepmother barked. "Get up to your room and wait for me."
Dammit! I'd done it again! I'd given The Bitch an opportunity to have me
punished. Dammit!

As I turned to trudge upstairs, I noticed my step sister Amy smirk at me. It
was Amy's fault! Well, mine really, because I'd borrowed Amy's cool wrist watch
for a date last night and had fully intended to return it to her dresser before
she noticed...but I forgot.
So this afternoon Amy made a big deal out of me "stealing" her watch and, of
course, Stepmom ate it up.

At 15 years old I felt way too old for spankings but ever since Stepmom moved
in when I was 10 years old she'd convinced my father to use corporal punishment
on me.
So I waited in my room with a tummy churning in fear of what my Stepmother
was planning for my bare bottom.

A few minutes later, The Bitch walked in my room without knocking. Stepmom is
pretty and smart and funny and rich. She does spoil me and Amy, buying us tons
of stuff - like Amy's expensive watch.
But when it comes to discipline, Stepmom changes into "The Bitch." She came
into my room with that look on her face, the slight smile, the glistening eyes
and using a soft voice, talking to me like I was 10 again...

"Annie," she began. "You are old enough to know better than to take Amy's
things without permission. That's called 'stealing' and you know what happens
to girls who steal?"

I just sat there on my bed, fuming and blushing.

"Annie? What happens to girls who steal?" her voice deepend in threat.

"They get spanked," I muttered, hating the very word on my tongue.

"That's right," she answered in her fake-sweet voice. "And you know you are in
for a very serious spanking, right?"

"Yes ma'm."

God, she was loving this as much as I hated it. Times like these, it seemed
her goal in life to make me feel as childish, vulnerable and frightened as
possible..and she was good at it.

"Very well then young lady. You will wait here until your father gets home.
Then I will decide how you will be spanked. But you can be sure your bare
bottom will be very sore.
"So you sit here and think about what you have coming while I think of just
what you deserve."

I had an hour to wait before Dad got home. A long time to recall all the
horrors of my past punishments. All the panties-pulled-down routines. All the
smacks and slaps and hours spent facing the floor or the corner.
Stepmom had hundreds of ways of humiliating me and thought of spanking tools
like fly swatters and tennis shoes along with more traditional hands,
hairbrushes and the worst...the belts.

Somehow she knew I dreaded the leather belts more than anything and she used
this to keep me in line. I'd take almost any kind of spanking without
rebelling because she'd threaten me with a strapping.

This time, at her mercy for a "serious" offense, I could only sit and stew and
imagine the worst!

I heard Dad's truck drive in and the show was about to begin. I heard voices
downstairs, she was telling him how I needed to be spanked, and then footsteps
on the stairs.

I was surprised when both Stepmom and Amy walked in my room. I sat stunned
while Stepmom set me up.
"Since you stole from your sister," Stepmom announced, "I'm going to let her
decide your punishment. But I insist you will be hand spanked, on your
underpants, before what ever discipline Amy decides. Understood?"

My mouth was dry with fear and I could only nod, knowing there was NO WAY out
of the painful humiliation to come.

Amy stood looking thoughtful. She's 22 and hadn't been spanked since she was
17. I know because I saw her last spanking when I was 10.
Unfortunately, Amy has seen many of my spankings, and now she was being
allowed to design my latest discipline session!

Amy grinned and said, "Well mom, I don't know about Annie. But if I had been
a thief at her age I know what you'd have given me!"
Both women laughed and I felt my behind tingle.
"It would have been the belt for sure!" Amy said, "And definately on the bare!

Amy looked at her mom, Stepmom looked at me and I stared at Amy. Stepmom
asked, "How much sweetie?"
"Lots!" Amy giggled. "She should get a strapping she'll never forget!"

"Fine," Stepmom agreed, and they talked in front of me like I wasn't there.
"After her hand spanking she has to take her panties all the way off," Amy
enthused, "and I think she should get her whipping standing up!?"

This was new. I'd always been spanked over Dad's lap. I didn't like the sound
of this but what could I do or say? I was trapped and my heart pounded and my
face flushed and I wanted desperately to disappear.

Instead, the opposite happened when The Bitch told me to stand up. I obeyed,
on shakey legs.
Then, "Take your dress off Annie. You won't need it."

Trembling fingers undid my zipper and I pulled my dress over my head, leaving
me in bra, underpants and tennis shoes and socks. My body felt full and mature,
nipples stiff with fear against my bra, little curls of pubic hair exposed
above and below my tight panties.
But my mind felt childish as I struggled with the idea that I was in for a
real spanking!

Stepmom took my arm and led me downstairs...half dressed and terrified....we
walked behind Amy and I saw her cute fanny in her jeans and wished that it was
HER behind in for it...but I could feel the tingle under my own panties
instead...

In the living room, Dad waited for Stepmom's orders like usual.
"Take her over your lap,"she decreed, and spank her panties until I say stop."

Next thing I knew, I was facing the floor and feeling hard slap slap slapping
against my underpants.
OWW no....owwww please spank spank spank

Underpants spankings were always for warnings or warm ups. Mostly meant for
embarassment and putting me in my place. But Daddy is strong and even at my age
those spanks really sting!
SLAP SLAP SPANK SLAP his hard hand landed a steady beat of spanks which made
my panties heat up...owww...noo....okay okay...noooooo owwww SLAP SLAP

The humiliation factor kicked in, here I was, mostly grown, dangling over the
lap for a little kid spanking. My hair brushed the floor, my heels kicked up,
my breasts swung underneath me and my firm back cheeks bounced under my panty
spanks. I started to cry.

On and on, it was one of the longest hand spankings before Stepmom said
"stop."
I was bawling from fear, humiliation and the sting. My fanny must have been
pretty red under my underpants.

He let me up and I held my panty seat, hiccuping and red-faced.

"Okay Annie," Stepmom announced, "take those panties off."

I shivered and shook and cried and obeyed, sliding my panties down and
stepping out of them.

I tried to cover my red buns with one hand and my puff of black pubic hair
with the other hand but she ordered me to put my hands on my head.
Naked but for my bra, I could see everyone staring at me, taking in my creamy
skin and plump pussy and behind...all of us just waiting for the real show.

part III next if anyone wants it...like Irish! :-)

beth83

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00
>all of us just waiting for the real show.
>
> part III next if anyone wants it...like Irish! :-)

You tease, you. Of course I want to read part 3.

Beth