Maple Street (parental/mf)

AnnieFanny13

Aug 26, 2000, 8:13:08 PM8/26/00

Disclaimer. This is for adults. Minors who read this should be punished, but
not physically...how about no internet for a month?

I grew up on Maple Street in a midwest town. My and three other families were
very old fashioned about discipline. I heard about, saw or experienced all
these Maple Street scenes.

212 Maple Street

I was 13 and my brother Billy was 11 when we got into a fight and actually
slapped each other and used dirty words. Our parents came in to the tv room
(we had been fighting over which channel to watch) and separated us.
We knew we were in for it and obeyed mom's order to take our jeans off. I got
so scared when Dad took his belt off! We often were hand spanked, and Mom used
her hairbrush now and then, but the belt was for rare, really bad stuff.

I had to stand there, in top and panties, feeling too old for what I was about
to endure. I watched as Dad took Billy , crying, across the lap.
WHACK WHACK the belt was really loud and I could see red marks on skin below
my brother's underpants. Billy was just as loud as the strap, yelping and
crying as Dad whipped Billy's underpants hard and fast.

I was holding my own bottom and silently praying "please stop please stop" as
I knew I would be getting just as many spanks as Billy had to take.
On and on it went, swish smack, OWWWW...until Billy was bawling like a girl
and kicking and he had a bunch of red marks on his thighs. When Dad finally let
him up, Billy jumped around before mom took him to the corner.

As Dad took me over his lap I was whining that I was "too old" for a spanking,
because my panties felt so tiny and I could feel them sliding up my cheeks,
leaving my sit-spot bare!
WHACK SMACK the belt did it's job on my backside. Even the strokes on my
panties stung like mad and the many many lashes across my bare cheeks and
thighs turned me into a sobbing, heaving mess.
I got whipped just as long as Billy was and did my own little dance before
going to the corner.

214 Maple Street

Four of us girls were playing at 10-year-old Lori's house and had turned on
the backyard hose. We were spraying each other and soon had a mud puddle.
Lori was reluctant, wearing a dress for some family function later, but we
teased and squirted her until she slipped in the mud!

Just then, her mother appeared on the back porch, holding a plastic fly
swatter! She yelled at us to turn off the hose as she grabbed Lori's arm and
hauled the crying girl to the porch chair.
She held Lori between her legs as she stripped off the girl's dress,
lecturing, "I told you to stay clean! What are you DOING?"
Right in front of us, Lori was in just her panties, for a second, until her
mom yanked them down to her knees over Lori's loud pleadings, "Take me inside
o mama not in front of them!"

But Lori was taken over her mom's knee, her legs pinned with her mother's leg.
The flyswatter snapped down, hard and fast. It probably didn't sting that
much, but the rapid WHAPS turned Lori's bare behind red quickly and she broke
into gasping tears, as much over the humiliation I think.

My two friends and I were mesmerized. Lori's spanking went on and on and she
wasn't hysterical, but was constantly crying and jerking and begging "oh please
stop oh mama."
At the end, Lori just stood up and ran into the house. I know I was worried
about what the lady would do next, but she just sent us home.

217 Maple Street

Tommy was 12 and had a serious bed wetting problem. His parents were clueless
and reactionary. His mother woke up him up one morning, and Tommy was shocked
and scared at his pee-soaked pajamas and sheets.

Tommy's mother made him take his wet pj pants off, and she sent him to the
corner while she gathered his wet sheets and took it all to the laundry.
When she got back, his mom had a wooden ruler and a diaper bag. Tommy knew
better than to beg, so he obeyed the order to lay on his back on the bed.

His mother took his ankles and lifted his legs. She patted the ruler on his
bare undercheeks and warned him that this is what he got for wetting like a
baby.
WHACK SMACK the ruler smacked a stinging tattoo of red marks all up and down
his bare behind. Tommy was terrified of having his little balls smacked, it
happened once before, so his mother allowed him to hold his sack and penis with
both hands while she whacked his buns and thighs.

SMACK WHACK the ruler blasted hot spank marks for a good 3 minutes, so that
Tommy was twisting and bawling in pain.
After his spanking, Tommy had to lay still, with his legs open, while his
mother powdered and diapered him. His sentence was to spend the day in diapers,
never being allowed to use the bathroom.

217 Maple Street

Kelly was 16 years old and had been caught in a very bad lie. She knew what
her punishment would be, her mother had made that perfectly clear when she
said, "Just wait until your father gets home! You are going to the woodshed
young lady!"

Kelly's tummy dropped and she shivered. When her she heard her father's truck
in the driveway, she unconsciously held her bottom and consciously pleaded "oh
god no not the woodshed!"
The shed meant two things. First, she would be switch whipped, the worst of
all her many spanking punishments. Secondly, the shed had only three walls, on
wall wide open so that neighbors could certainly listen, and curious kids could
spy on, her upcoming discipline session.

In the wide-open shed, Kelly had to strip down to just her bra and tennis
shoes. Probably the neighbor kids were peeking over the fence, It didn't matter
if any neighbor kids were watching or not, she felt totally humiliated.
Kelly stood covering her brown puff of hair with one hand and her plump rump
with the other, her firm breasts heaved in her white bra.

After her father had cut a switch, he put one foot up and the splitting-stump
and pulled Kelly over his out-streatched thigh, so her dainty feet were
dangling and her round bare fanny up high.

Switch...swack...switch...swack...the slender wood snapped across the
16-year-old bare bottom with slow, steady SWICKS. Kelly jerked and bellowed,
the burning sting unbearable as the stiff stick lashed her bare skin.
Dark red lines jumped up all over her butt. Kelly screamed loudly enough to be
heard all over Maple Street. "OH GOD DADDY! STOP PLEASE STOP! GOT IT STINGS
TOO MUCH!"

Her cries DID inspire some locals to peek over her fence, to watch as Kelly
kicked like a ballerina while the switch whipped scarlet lines across her
tender thighs.
Those thigh whips left her hysterical, babbling,
"Gooaaa....wowWWAAA...NNNOooo...oww ...AAAAhh...PPlees...waaaaaaaa..."

Kelly's whipping was memorable even on Maple Street! Her father raised welts
upon welts and Kelly screamed bloody murder during that long, hard licking she
got.
Even those not spying could imagine the long horrible spank-dance Kelly did
after the last lick of the switch. She grabbed her striped buns and jumped up
and down, face screeching to the sky, tears flying, breasts bouncing out of her
bra as she pranced around her backyard for at least two minutes...

212 Maple Street

"Annie," my mother warns me, "Mrs. Terra says you and your friends got little
Lori all muddy today?"
Oh god, Lori's mom had called my mom after she spanked Lori!

I stammered, I equivocated, I promised to be good but in the end I admitted it
and was told to take my shorts off and go fetch the hairbrush....

Wanna hear what I got?

nadia A salem

Aug 26, 2000, 11:08:55 PM8/26/00
no fair to leave us like that.