spanking spy m/f teen

Darleen D

Jun 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/1/99

I recall when I was 14 and sitting on the lawn of my friend Debbie's house.
Debbie was also 14 and was in serious trouble (it was report card day) but I
didn't know that as Deb and I gossiped and laughed.
When Deb's dad drove home she changed, acted all sweet to her dad and got
a red face. Her dad went into the house and Deb got all quiet. If I had known
why, I'd understand because I also got hella scared before my own spankings.

But I didn't know what was up until a few minutes later Deb's dad opened
the garage door and called her. He had a belt folded in his hand! Instantly I
knew what that meant and Deb muttered "bye" and had to walk into the garage.

I knew Deb and I were both thinking maybe she was gonna get a licking right
out in the yard! But her Dad took her in the garage and shut the door.
It was bad, I know, but I couldn't help sneaking to the garage window where
I saw Deb standing and holding her butt while her dad sat down.
I could hear him lecture her and she was crying, just like I'd be, and
then it happened! He called her over and as soon as she got to him he
unsnapped her jeans and yanked them down along with her underpants.
Deb had kinda a round butt and it was real white. I knew how she felt
being pulled over her dad's lap and she was begging "please don't spank me
please not the belt"

But she got a good licking. I could almost hear the belt whistle down and
the actual SWACKS were real loud, but not louder than Deb's bawling.

Poor Deb kicked right away but her dad was strong and held her down as he
whipped her bare bottom with the strap over and over until Deb's buns were SOOO
red!
At first she was begging "stop please no more stop it's too much" but soon
she just screamed and wiggled her bare bottom like mad. Fiinally she just
gasped and jerked with each terrible WHACK and I knew just how she felt.

Still, I watched the end when Debbie jumped up and squirmed around, her
jeans and panties at her ankles and her little hands trying to rub the sting
from her scorched fanny.

I never liked anything about my own spankings, but did learn to enjoy
watching others spanked. And I'd be interested to hear anyone else's account
of seeing a good spanking.

Luv, Darleen

MILLERAL

Jun 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/2/99
Hi:

I saw a similar scene that you described.

I had just walked to my cousin's farm and she and I had started to talk and
think about what to do. We were both 12. Jane, my cousin, was slender, blond
and quite cute. Suddenly I saw her dad walking toward the farmstead from a
field where he had been plowing. I told Jane he was coming and she got really,
really scared. He was very strict with all 5 of the kids and they were given
severe spankings when they did something wrong.

Anyway, Jane had forgotten to take him some drinking water. He walked to where
we were by the house and told Jane to get the "cat". It was a strap about 14"
long, 3" wide that had been cut into strips. She screamed that she was sorry
and begged not to be whipped. But he told her she would get extra if she did
not hurry up.

When she came back with the "cat", he pulled her shorts and panties down in
front of me. He little slender butt was a white as a sheet. I had not seen
her naked since we were 6 or so, and, I was dumbfounded by what was happening.

He sat down on an old straight-backed chair under a tree and yanked her over
his lap. Then he proceeded to whip her very hard. He white bottom became
striped quickly as the cat went up and down from the top of her butt to the
tops of her thighs. She screamed and begged until her sobs were silent gasps
and her bottom was welted, striped and purple in places. When he finished, she
just knelt on all fours for a bit and sobbed. After he left he mother came out
and put some lotion on her bottom.

I saw her a week later and she peeled her panties down to show me that her
bottom was still marked.

Al